PDA

View Full Version : FS: Volk's special edition (Top Secret Gold TE 37's)

unlimited
08-21-2008, 11:42 PM
For sale is what we have Volk's special edition, again its top secret gold. Custom offsets for better traction in the front and give a flush look. In great condition, bought brand new no scratches or curves. had for 5months

Size:
16x7.5 in front
17x7 in rear wrapped in 205/40/16 Toyo FZ4

Wheel Pattern:
5x114 5 lug

Price;
$1500

this is the only pic I have of the wheels, will post updated pics asap. thanks

The BUCKY
08-22-2008, 12:12 AM
arnt those ce28?

rizzler
08-22-2008, 12:23 AM
ce28 if im not mistaken.

unlimited
08-23-2008, 07:02 AM
morning bump.........

jadakid88
08-23-2008, 10:23 AM
yes they are, and why would you run a smaller size in front or vice versa on a fwd car...:thinking::???:
arnt those ce28?

eYezs1ck
08-23-2008, 10:36 AM
yes they are, and why would you run a smaller size in front or vice versa on a fwd car...:thinking::???:

hes a drifter

VickNotic
08-23-2008, 12:19 PM
:lmfao::lmfao:
hes a drifter

jwrape
08-23-2008, 12:54 PM
I totally understand why he has staggered wheels on his Teg.:cheers: As he said it fills the wheel well. I don't understand why this is a hard concept for Import folks. The car just looks better with the fenders filled. I mean take a lesson from the VW guys, they run staggered all the time on FWD cars. They are going for a certain look, not all import drivers are driving an import to drag race it or street race it. I personally drive a import for the gas milage, the next thing I want to do is drive a good looking car, personally the wider the better and the more lip the better, so with that being the items i'm looking for, I can fit more lip and a fatter tire in the rear because the rear wheels do not turn from left to right and therfore I can fit a wider wheel and tire in the rear without scrubbing so I would prefer to fill the fender up with tire.

The odd looking thing is when you go to the track and see Fat's in the front and skinnies in the rear, but I understand that too because it's function over form, but I still think it looks funny. :thinking:
In some folks eyes the rear should always be the wider of the two, same way the rake of the car should have the rear either even or just alittle higher than the front of the car, not the front higher than the rear. That looks funny or out of perportion. :gay:

Ol' Gregg
08-23-2008, 01:48 PM
wow i knew i should have asked more for mine! lol good looking wheels

bowdown201
08-23-2008, 05:50 PM
The odd looking thing is when you go to the track and see Fat's in the front and skinnies in the rear, but I understand that too because it's function over form, but I still think it looks funny. :thinking:
In some folks eyes the rear should always be the wider of the two, same way the rake of the car should have the rear either even or just alittle higher than the front of the car, not the front higher than the rear. That looks funny or out of perportion. :gay:
thats because they are slicks :screwy:..nice wheels tho man

unlimited
09-01-2008, 08:55 AM
bump......still for sale.

jadakid88
09-01-2008, 09:26 AM
if you actually read what he typed you would see he has different size wheels which is very stupid in my oppinion but they are very nice if they were the same size...:2cents:
I totally understand why he has staggered wheels on his Teg.:cheers: As he said it fills the wheel well. I don't understand why this is a hard concept for Import folks. The car just looks better with the fenders filled. I mean take a lesson from the VW guys, they run staggered all the time on FWD cars. They are going for a certain look, not all import drivers are driving an import to drag race it or street race it. I personally drive a import for the gas milage, the next thing I want to do is drive a good looking car, personally the wider the better and the more lip the better, so with that being the items i'm looking for, I can fit more lip and a fatter tire in the rear because the rear wheels do not turn from left to right and therfore I can fit a wider wheel and tire in the rear without scrubbing so I would prefer to fill the fender up with tire.

boostedb16
09-01-2008, 10:42 AM
nice wheels and i like the way it looks with two different size's.

puregroove
09-01-2008, 10:46 AM
The wheels look the same size in the photo..

17x7 in rear wrapped in 205/40/16 Toyo FZ4

see anything wrong with this?

unlimited
09-02-2008, 08:45 PM
The wheels look the same size in the photo..

see anything wrong with this?

see the wheels in person? do you want to buy it?