PDA

View Full Version : Tunerfest anyone?!?

bigdare23
08-21-2008, 03:11 PM
I'm trying to see who's all coming to tunerfest this saturday. As of now the list is...

Me
Kevin
Guy
Jermaine (maybe)

It seems like it can be a fun little night.

uproot
08-21-2008, 03:14 PM
YOUR GOING DOWN AIRDARE!!! :D

ok, not really but just don't beat me too bad

bigdare23
08-21-2008, 03:16 PM
LOL

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g273/bigdare23/funny%20pics/YWMGUIDT24GR5QDGM563QJ2EGJITWI36.jpg

bigdare23
08-21-2008, 03:17 PM
I'm actually like 1-1 verse other b16 EFs, but I plan on improving that number soon :ninja: LOLOLOLOLOL

uproot
08-21-2008, 03:21 PM
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w246/Neraku88/11716863271528.png

DISCLAIMER: This image does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of uproot, its friends, its groupies, or its acquaintances; don't quote me on that; don't quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this message freely but you may not make a profit from it; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental; do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law; hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat; do not bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle; your mileage may vary; no substitutions allowed; for a limited time only; this message is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted; caveat emptor; message is provided "as is" without any warranties; reader assumes full responsibility; an equal opportunity message; no shoes, no shirt, no message; quantities are limited while supplies last; if any defects are discovered, do not attempt to read them yourself, but return to an authorized service center; read at your own risk; parental advisory - explicit lyrics; text may contain explicit materials some readers may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised; keep away from sunlight; keep away from pets and small children; limit one-per-family please; no money down; no purchase necessary; you need not be present to win; instructions are included; action figures sold separately; no preservatives added; slippery when wet; safety goggles may be required during use; sealed for your protection, do not read if safety seal is broken; call before you dig; not liable for damages arising from use or misuse; for external use only; if rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading; read only with proper ventilation; avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool dry place; keep away from open flames; avoid contact with eyes and skin and avoid inhaling fumes; do not puncture, incinerate, or store above 120 degrees Fahrenheit; do not place near a flammable or magnetic source; no salt, MSG, artificial color or flavoring added; if ingested, do not induce vomiting, and if symptoms persist, consult a physician; offer valid only at participating sites; slightly higher west of the Rockies; allow four to six weeks for delivery; must be 18 to read; disclaimer does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other acts of God, neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized reading, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom vibrations, customer adjustments that are not covered in this list, and incidents owing to an airplane crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB's, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc.); other restrictions may apply.

bigdare23
08-21-2008, 03:26 PM
LOL

reps

bigdare23
08-21-2008, 03:27 PM
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g273/bigdare23/funny%20pics/kick.jpg

Papa_Smurf
08-21-2008, 04:18 PM
i'll talk to my dad, see if he's gonna go. but he's not really into drag racing the car. he thinks he's gonna break shiit :rolleyes:

sadly, i wolnt be there either. but you guys all saw me own a b16 hatch, so just consider anything that fits that category owned by my ZC :D

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: totally kidding.

bigdare23
08-21-2008, 04:20 PM
jermine fukked up for all of us

*kicks rocks*

southside
08-21-2008, 04:32 PM
i'll talk to my dad, see if he's gonna go. but he's not really into drag racing the car. he thinks he's gonna break shiit :rolleyes:

sadly, i wolnt be there either. but you guys all saw me own a b16 hatch, so just consider anything that fits that category owned by my ZC :D

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: totally kidding.:lmfao: ZC ftw!

jriley60
08-21-2008, 05:29 PM
sadly due to my wedding coming up sept. 7th. i have 0 free time.. i can't wait to make it to some event so i can meet everyone, after i get back from mexico the 16th of september of course :rolleyes::goodjob:oh and after i swap my motor probably :bump:

southside
08-21-2008, 05:33 PM
Bring me back some burritos.Lol have fun down there

slow_hatch
08-21-2008, 05:42 PM
I may come but haven't had time to work on my car so i doubt i'll be running. Maybe though....

AnTi-PooN
08-21-2008, 07:28 PM
when and where?

JDMJAYDC2
08-21-2008, 08:21 PM
commerce on sat stars at 7pm until 1 am

20 bucks to run
10 to watch

LIKEG6
08-22-2008, 09:10 AM
I'll be at the show here in Columbus that you and dare are supposed to come to

LoveGirl
08-22-2008, 10:41 AM
I'm pretty sure the boyfriend and I are going.

N/A EK
08-22-2008, 11:36 AM
Ill be there , but not with the hatch.

JDMJAYDC2
08-22-2008, 08:03 PM
I'll be at the show here in Columbus that you and dare are supposed to come to:headslap: totally forgot about that until you just said it cant do it brooks im headed down there wed for fam business ill head down tues after work and we can hook up then

bigdare23
08-22-2008, 08:54 PM
I'll be at the show here in Columbus that you and dare are supposed to come to

racing>shows!!!

LIKEG6
08-22-2008, 11:01 PM
if that show wasn't going on I would probably go because I will be in marietta on sunday(so if anyone wants to meet up lmk tomorrow)
i will just wait for jermaine to do the racing part if he is actually going to do it this time

sakasaku
08-23-2008, 08:07 AM
dont have a ride dad says its to far for him :(

uproot
08-24-2008, 09:16 AM
Yeah so jermaine had some cash for some ballin new jeans from walmart and couldn't even spare any ice cream for me, whats up with that

JDMJAYDC2
08-24-2008, 09:51 AM
Yeah so jermaine had some cash for some ballin new jeans from walmart and couldn't even spare any ice cream for me, whats up with that

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:damn track rules! these damn 8 dollar jeans suck

southside
08-24-2008, 10:53 AM
What were the times?

dustinkelley
08-28-2008, 09:30 AM
hey uproot what was your time my hatch is exactlly look wise like yours pm me man!!

bigdare23
08-28-2008, 04:08 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:damn track rules! these damn 8 dollar jeans suck

You wasnt saying that when I was around :lmfao:

"Man these new jeans are the ****"

uproot
08-29-2008, 02:59 PM
You wasnt saying that when I was around :lmfao:

"Man these new jeans are the ****"

Lol if he was smart he would have left the tags on and returned em after the event... like someone else... :ninja:

JDMJAYDC2
08-29-2008, 05:42 PM
eh i have new junkyard pants now so a good 8 bucks spent i say lol

uproot
08-30-2008, 05:57 PM
eh i have new junkyard pants now so a good 8 bucks spent i say lol

yeah i kept mine too :lmfao: