blackboi50
08-21-2008, 10:04 AM
hooray :rolleyes:

Knoxville Tn, 16 y/o dead

more details to come once they are released

damnnnn....would be as soon as skool starts!!! :no:.....1

Ran
08-21-2008, 10:09 AM
So, whose girlfriend was hoisting their best friend's flag this time?

Jason..
08-21-2008, 10:11 AM
Just heard it on wsb.Blame it on Grand theft auto!!!

Killer
08-21-2008, 10:11 AM
stuff like this is sad man....

wtf is wrong with people!?!?!?

Kevykev
08-21-2008, 10:13 AM
Aww damn.

mocha latte cupcake
08-21-2008, 10:14 AM
oh yeah thats it blame it on GTA... please. blame it on parents people geez! or how about your kid is kinda Fuked in the head!

and that is really really sad i mean what could have happened? seriously?! its like the first week of school!

Killer
08-21-2008, 10:17 AM
why can't beef just be settled old skool style...

like chicken.... off a cliff! not head on...

EJ25RUN
08-21-2008, 10:18 AM
oh yeah thats it blame it on GTA... please. blame it on parents people geez! or how about your kid is kinda Fuked in the head!

and that is really really sad i mean what could have happened? seriously?! its like the first week of school!

No no no, as long as people like Jack Thompson are allowed to make money of people who refuse to have any sense, video games are gonna keep on being blamed.

Hulud
08-21-2008, 10:23 AM
got a link updated

twinj
08-21-2008, 10:29 AM

I am with you, Its the parents.

AirMax95
08-21-2008, 10:35 AM
I am with you, Its the parents.

:yes: Esp, the ones that blame it on society. I would pay to hear a parent just say, "my child is ****ing crazy, i ****ed up"!

VQ35 Star
08-21-2008, 10:40 AM
hahhahahahah But no parent would say that, every child of theirs in their eyes are an angel, no matter what they do.

ATK_Designs
08-21-2008, 10:45 AM
it's the system. It's about time they allow parents and teachers to smack the kids again, like they used to in the old days.

Nothing beats tough love. Smack some senses into the kids.

Zeeb
hahaha blame it on grand theft auto? Damnit... Maybe we shouldve kicked out the kid last night who was acting crazy saying he was going to go shoot people at his school. Man he was scarying me, even online in the game!

eViLMunkey
Yeah blame it on a fictional game- key word Fictional, might as well blame misspelled words on your pen/pencil! Blame the Parents for not talking w/ their kid to see what's goin' on in his life kinda like how commercials are saying talk to your kids to prevent them from drinking, smoking weed, or other drugs... but no lets blame music and games w/ fictional content

alpine_aw11
08-21-2008, 10:47 AM
If this is one of those Warcraft kids who's pissed he doesn't have any friends I'm gonna be really upset.

Zeeb
08-21-2008, 10:52 AM
yuh really. Those kids annoy me!

AirMax95
08-21-2008, 10:56 AM
Yeah blame it on a fictional game- key word Fictional, might as well blame misspelled words on your pen/pencil! Blame the Parents for not talking w/ their kid to see what's goin' on in his life kinda like how commercials are saying talk to your kids to prevent them from drinking, smoking weed, or other drugs... but no lets blame music and games w/ fictional content

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Ran
08-21-2008, 11:06 AM
What's all this talk about blaming video games? Did I miss something? So far I haven't seen anything referring to any video games.

yogi08
08-21-2008, 11:11 AM
What's all this talk about blaming video games? Did I miss something? So far I haven't seen anything referring to any video games.
yeah all of thats just crazy talk... my 9mm never leaves my house unless im going to the range and my 12 gauge never leaves my truck unless i NEED it. i play gta.. all of them. i play counter strike source when i have the time too. i havent ever in my life pointed a firearm at someone. blaaaaaaaaaah

twinj
08-21-2008, 11:28 AM

Post #4

Ran
08-21-2008, 11:28 AM
Post #4No link no care.

Leisa
08-21-2008, 11:40 AM
what is wrong with these kids... damn!

twinj
08-21-2008, 11:43 AM
No link no care.
Post #4 in this thread!! Click page 1 of this thread,lol

Ran
08-21-2008, 11:54 AM
Post #4 in this thread!! Click page 1 of this thread,lolI meant a link to the story that blames GTA. Not just a "he said she said" post. :goodjob:

OneSlow5pt0
08-21-2008, 11:57 AM
o,well one less crazy person to harm me or my family

AirMax95
08-21-2008, 11:58 AM
I meant a link to the story that blames GTA. Not just a "he said she said" post. :goodjob:

Trust me, give it a week! The blame game is coming ;)

Slow Motion
08-21-2008, 12:36 PM
Parents need to start spanking/whiping there children. I know people who got spankings/whipings when they were kids and refuse to dicipline their child with a spanking/beating/whiping/lashings which ever you call it. I am like WTF you need to spank that fool. "I don't want to give him a complex". WTF a complex I got whipings and I don't have a complex.

twinj
08-21-2008, 12:38 PM
Spanking,lol. Its been a minute since I heard that.

Zeeb
08-21-2008, 12:39 PM
http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/cgo/lowres/cgon486l.jpg

FlipKing
08-21-2008, 12:45 PM
Forget spanking, Parents need to A. talk to their kids, find out whats going on. B. Parents need to beat the **** out of their kids, just like the old days. C. The kids in that school shoulda stabbed that bit in the kidney with a pencil after he shot that other kid.........IMHO

Farrow2005
08-21-2008, 12:55 PM
Parents need to start spanking/whiping there children. I know people who got spankings/whipings when they were kids and refuse to dicipline their child with a spanking/beating/whiping/lashings which ever you call it. I am like WTF you need to spank that fool. "I don't want to give him a complex". WTF a complex I got whipings and I don't have a complex.

Hi5 that ****.

my mom got paddled every night befor she went to bed till she was 13.

i my self have gone to school countless times with a fat lip from back talking. my parents would always say, "this is hurting me more than it is hurting you" LAWLZ!!! last time i geat a beating was when i was 17, i called my dad a jerk and told him to **** off cuz i didnt wanna work one weeked... i was "sick"/hungover.

Farrow2005
08-21-2008, 12:55 PM

Hi5 that ****.

my mom got paddled every night befor she went to bed till she was 13.

i my self have gone to school countless times with a fat lip from back talking. my parents would always say, "this is hurting me more than it is hurting you" LAWLZ!!! last time i got a beating was when i was 17, i called my dad a jerk and told him to **** off cuz i didnt wanna work one weeked... i was "sick"/hungover.

Psycho
08-21-2008, 12:57 PM
It doesn't matter what the parents do, or any one else for that matter. As long as guns are cheap, and readily available there will always be a ***** that's willing to use one. I don't know about where you guys went to high school, but at North Gwinnett, stolen Glocks and S&W's would go for about $200 all year round. Lets face it, teenagers aren't the best at thinking ahead when it comes to problem solving. School shootings are something the US will always have to endure.

AirMax95
08-21-2008, 01:07 PM
It doesn't matter what the parents do, or any one else for that matter. As long as guns are cheap, and readily available there will always be a ***** that's willing to use one. I don't know about where you guys went to high school, but at North Gwinnett, stolen Glocks and S&W's would go for about $200 all year round. Lets face it, teenagers aren't the best at thinking ahead when it comes to problem solving. School shootings are something the US will always have to endure.

......And thats where good parenting comes in. I don't care if someone walked through a neighborhood tossing glocks out for free. If the damn kids were raised right they would not act an ass!

Psycho
08-21-2008, 01:16 PM
......And thats where good parenting comes in. I don't care if someone walked through a neighborhood tossing glocks out for free. If the damn kids were raised right they would not act an ass!
Dude, I'm telling you. It doesn't matter how a stupid person is raised, they're still going to be stupid. Some of the worst people come from strict families. High school is almost like a prison environment; no one wants to be there, the principal is the warden, and if you snitch you'll always be known as a rat. For all these kids know, life will always be like it is in high school. So if some kid gets pushed around, or is in constant fear of another classmate they're going to decide that they don't wanna live like that, and they're going to make a change in one of two ways. Either suicide, or getting rid of their threat.

AirMax95
08-21-2008, 01:22 PM
Dude, I'm telling you. It doesn't matter how a stupid person is raised, they're still going to be stupid. Some of the worst people come from strict families. High school is almost like a prison environment; no one wants to be there, the principal is the warden, and if you snitch you'll always be known as a rat. For all these kids know, life will always be like it is in high school. So if some kid gets pushed around, or is in constant fear of another classmate they're going to decide that they don't wanna live like that, and they're going to make a change in one of two ways. Either suicide, or getting rid of their threat.

I get your point, but strict parenting does not mean GOOD parenting.

As for the enviroment of high school, I understand completely, lol.

Stupid people need help and love too, lol :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

tdurr
08-21-2008, 04:39 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/21/student.killed.ap/index.html?iref=topnews

better info.

crazy tho. parents need to learn how to raise their kids and wut a proper ass whipping will do to a kid. the last proper ass whipping i got was when i was like 12... i learn quick haha

jwrape
08-21-2008, 05:28 PM
Never under estimate what fear will make a person do... I knew kids like this in HS that were picked on by bullies and were on the verge of something deadly and I talked them out of it.
Their fear seemed to be so big and they didn't or couldn't think of any other way out other than to hurt or handicap the bully. It's crazy.

Now as a father, I pay special attention to my kids when something happens at school. My wife thinks I over think things but I don't want my kids involved in something so trivial but deadly. :(

Children don't think about telling an adult or if they do tell a adult the adult doesn't do anything or they blow it off as just being kids, the kids involved think it's VERY serious and think it is the end of the world.

Not smart to ignore teenagers with bullying problems they can escalate REALLY quickly. :screwy:

MAN!!!! That is really bad for both families. They both lost their sons today, one to death and the other to prison. I'm sure it was based on something very trivial.

alpine_aw11
08-21-2008, 06:04 PM
So what did he scuff Jamar's shoes or something? ****ing 15 year old kid trying to be a badass and shoot someone, I hope he gets ****ing raped in prison. What a little piece of ****.

ubers2k
08-21-2008, 11:48 PM
I knew kids like this in HS that were picked on by bullies and were on the verge of something deadly

I was one of them. Dealt with bull**** all through my years of highschool. I never once acted on any of my thoughts about what I wanted to do though. It's called common sense. Most kids now don't think about what will happen when they act out in an extremely violent manner. School sucks, and these kids need to get the **** over it. There are other ways to getting around the bullies outside of shooting them.

I do blame the parents though. Kids ***** and whine about everything, and they get it handed to them on a silver-****ing platter. If they don't get what they want, they do **** like this. Parents need to man up and take responsibility, but they won't because it's so easy to get ahold of Child Services, and they don't want to look like "bad" parents. **** it... beat the kids. This **** needs to be put to an end. :2cents:

jwrape
08-22-2008, 06:16 AM
I was one of them. Dealt with bull**** all through my years of highschool. I never once acted on any of my thoughts about what I wanted to do though. It's called common sense. Most kids now don't think about what will happen when they act out in an extremely violent manner. School sucks, and these kids need to get the **** over it. There are other ways to getting around the bullies outside of shooting them.

I do blame the parents though. Kids ***** and whine about everything, and they get it handed to them on a silver-****ing platter. If they don't get what they want, they do **** like this. Parents need to man up and take responsibility, but they won't because it's so easy to get ahold of Child Services, and they don't want to look like "bad" parents. **** it... beat the kids. This **** needs to be put to an end. :2cents:Totally agree......:cheers:

Psycho
08-22-2008, 10:36 AM
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/9070/dinehellfz7.jpg
lol

AirMax95
08-22-2008, 10:50 AM

I do blame the parents though. Kids ***** and whine about everything, and they get it handed to them on a silver-****ing platter. If they don't get what they want, they do **** like this. Parents need to man up and take responsibility, but they won't because it's so easy to get ahold of Child Services, and they don't want to look like "bad" parents. **** it... beat the kids. This **** needs to be put to an end. :2cents:

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

stephen
08-22-2008, 04:03 PM

although i completely agree with you on your opinion...THE BULLY KILLED THE THE OTHER KID (he killed the kid that was picked on). to make it so bad, i bet the bully was clowning the kid, the kid with the disease then said something that embarassed the bully, and now the bullies returns to shoot him.

honestly, i believe that there are too many people out there having children, when they don't have the time to devote to a family. in order for a child to have respect for their parents, they have to have a bond with them. how can someone expect to raise a responsible human being, when they themselves, have no grasp on the concept of responsiblity? with that said, there's no wonder why kids/young adults feel more connected to the negative side of the entertainment industry. the end result of it all, leads to a lot of young people doing whatever it takes to be the "top dog" at any cost. power and stature are the biggest plagues in society....and there's a lot of people out there who need to "re-define" their basic fundamentals on life.