PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back, Pablo

Pablo
08-21-2008, 08:34 AM
That's right!
It is that time to make my yearly appearance.
Right now, I am in sunny Puerto Rico enjoying life.
Just figured I would stop in and say hello.

Well, it is time to hit the beach in Ricon, PR

Later.............

BLK JDM
08-21-2008, 08:34 AM
You suck!!

Pablo
08-21-2008, 08:36 AM
You suck!!
Actually, I nibble.....but that 's besides the point.

But anyway, give me a call. Gotta holla at you about something

mocha latte cupcake
PABLO! whats up man!? long time no talk, chillin down in the PR huh? lucky bish! hope your enjoying yourself man!

BTEC
thought u got locked up or someething. lmao! nah, i noticed u dissappeared. but so did i.

Pablo
08-21-2008, 08:38 AM
PABLO! whats up man!? long time no talk, chillin down in the PR huh? lucky bish! hope your enjoying yourself man!
Things have been great.
I decided to come down here for a week and get away from everything.

Plus, you can beat free room, free food and free alcohol!

Sometimes the family is good to me

ShooterMcGavin
08-21-2008, 08:38 AM
what's up pothole, enjoy PR.

Pablo
08-21-2008, 08:39 AM
thought u got locked up or someething. lmao! nah, i noticed u dissappeared. but so did i.
Might as well have been locked up. Been working like crazy.

Brett
08-21-2008, 08:44 AM
That's right!
It is that time to make my yearly appearance.
Right now, I am in sunny Puerto Rico enjoying life.
Just figured I would stop in and say hello.

Well, it is time to hit the beach in Ricon, PR

Later.............

Hey man!! Glad things are good. Have a safe trip brotha!!

p.s. Lovin my new sprint TV and phone.... :D

mocha latte cupcake
08-21-2008, 08:57 AM
awesome man! i'm glad to see that you got away for a lil vacation time! everyone needs that time off! you know your family be all lovin on you n stuff, awww my baby pablo, here have some beer and all this food, now go take a nap on the beach! lol you know thats how it is lol

Pablo
08-21-2008, 09:04 AM
you know your family be all lovin on you n stuff, awww my baby pablo, here have some beer and all this food, now go take a nap on the beach! lol you know thats how it is lol
that is exactly how it has been!!!

BTEC
08-21-2008, 10:18 AM
i been wrkn 2 jobs for the past 8 months. and thats only what uncle sams sees. do side wrk here and there and slang parts like crack. lol!

Jaimecbr900
08-21-2008, 10:39 AM
Saw your pics with the Medalla.....:yumyum: Bring me back some biotch!!!!.....:yes:

My aunt and uncle just left to go back today. They were visiting over here for the last couple of weeks. I haven't been in 3 yrs.....:cry: I'm going to try and go for Christmas/New Years.

VQ35 Star
08-21-2008, 10:41 AM
Welcome back, Pablo.

blackboi50
08-21-2008, 10:43 AM
yooooo..........so no tunerfest this weekend huh????? :D:D.....1

Zeeb
08-21-2008, 10:44 AM
Make sure to bring back some puerto rican hotties :)

BobbyFresco
08-21-2008, 11:03 AM
I'm thinking about taking the breezy to PR for a weekend in the next few weeks..I didn't realize how cheap it is to fly there....Any suggestions on where to stay and what to do while there?

Pablo
08-21-2008, 11:05 AM
Saw your pics with the Medalla.....:yumyum: Bring me back some biotch!!!!.....:yes:

My aunt and uncle just left to go back today. They were visiting over here for the last couple of weeks. I haven't been in 3 yrs.....:cry: I'm going to try and go for Christmas/New Years.
you know i got you covered on the Medallas.
I am bringing back Granados, Palo Viejo and Don Q as well.
I got my hands on some Pitorro as well. You need to try this one!

Pablo
08-21-2008, 11:06 AM
yooooo..........so no tunerfest this weekend huh????? :D:D.....1
First year I will miss it. :(

4dmin
08-21-2008, 11:06 AM
sup buddy how you been?

Pablo
08-21-2008, 11:08 AM
sup buddy how you been?
Paul!

what up playa? I have been doing well.
Just working an now finally taking time off.

how you been?
how is Dr. Kate?

4dmin
08-21-2008, 11:10 AM
Paul!

what up playa? I have been doing well.
Just working an now finally taking time off.

how you been?
how is Dr. Kate?

doing good man i totaled my bmw - kate surprised me w/ a new GTI

she is doing great finally making :2cents:

glad to hear things are good don't have too much fun in the sun and hit us up sometime we all need to do an IA OG night of drinking + stoopid sh!t

Pablo
08-21-2008, 11:10 AM
I'm thinking about taking the breezy to PR for a weekend in the next few weeks..I didn't realize how cheap it is to fly there....Any suggestions on where to stay and what to do while there?
Go to Old San Juan for the tourist **** and Rincon for the beach and the parties!

Killer
08-21-2008, 11:12 AM

............. i hate you!!!!!! lol

Pablo
08-21-2008, 11:25 AM

she is doing great finally making :2cents:

glad to hear things are good don't have too much fun in the sun and hit us up sometime we all need to do an IA OG night of drinking + stoopid sh!t
Damn, i new car??? that is a great surprise. lol

I'm down for a reunion night. it has been too long.
I live in Gwinnett now so i am closer.

Just let me know what's up.

buddha@TeamFX
08-21-2008, 11:59 AM
Pablo have a safe trip bro! Come back by "The Bottoms" when you get back just make sure and don't swing the door open again like that...You about gave our redneck asses a heart attack lol!...

Brett
08-21-2008, 12:07 PM
Thanks for totally ignoring my post prick!! LOL

Jaimecbr900
08-21-2008, 12:45 PM
you know i got you covered on the Medallas.
I am bringing back Granados, Palo Viejo and Don Q as well.
I got my hands on some Pitorro as well. You need to try this one!

You da man!!!!!:goodjob:

If you're going to go near the metro area, let me know. I'll tell you where my uncle's bar is......I can get him to hook you up with homemade Sangria and some flavored Pitorro. He usually flavors them with different fruits.....:yumyum:

Jaimecbr900
08-21-2008, 12:49 PM

That's what I'm talkin' bout!!!!!:cheers:

Although you'd have to send out a posse to find Julio or answer his phone.....:D ;)

Slow Motion
08-21-2008, 12:51 PM
Pablo whats goin on? Hows everything? You been ok? Do I know you?

*scratches head*

Im gonna vote for you anyway:goodjob:

http://images.cafepress.com/product/40334329v2_240x240_Front_Color-BlackWhite.jpg

Pablo
08-21-2008, 01:21 PM
Thanks for totally ignoring my post prick!! LOL
I thought, since you are older than dirt, you would not noticed.

j/k, i just realized I did not answer your post. That's my bad.

I am just relaxing out here.
How you been, old man?

Pablo
08-21-2008, 01:22 PM
You da man!!!!!:goodjob:

If you're going to go near the metro area, let me know. I'll tell you where my uncle's bar is......I can get him to hook you up with homemade Sangria and some flavored Pitorro. He usually flavors them with different fruits.....:yumyum:
hell yeah, let me know.
I am going to San Juan tomorrow and Saturday!

I have some orange flavored Pitorro right now

Pablo
08-21-2008, 01:24 PM
Pablo whats goin on? Hows everything? You been ok? Do I know you?

*scratches head*

Im gonna vote for you anyway:goodjob:

http://images.cafepress.com/product/40334329v2_240x240_Front_Color-BlackWhite.jpg
I don't think i know you either, but thanks

Jaimecbr900
08-21-2008, 01:33 PM
hell yeah, let me know.
I am going to San Juan tomorrow and Saturday!

I have some orange flavored Pitorro right now

His place is in Altamesa. It's called Altamesa Social Place. If you wanna go by there, let me know and I'll give you directions. :goodjob:

He makes it with oranges, some with pineapple, but the best is with Parcha......:yumyum:

Pablo
08-21-2008, 01:37 PM
His place is in Altamesa. It's called Altamesa Social Place. If you wanna go by there, let me know and I'll give you directions. :goodjob:

He makes it with oranges, some with pineapple, but the best is with Parcha......:yumyum:
Yeah, bro.
Give me the address and i will GPS it.

I'm down for a Parcha

Pablo
08-21-2008, 01:49 PM

Yeah, bro.

I'm down for a Parcha

Brett
08-21-2008, 01:54 PM
I thought, since you are older than dirt, you would not noticed.

j/k, i just realized I did not answer your post. That's my bad.

I am just relaxing out here.
How you been, old man?

hahahaha Im good man, Glad things for you are good, make sure you bring yo ass back to the ATL safe brotha

Pablo
08-21-2008, 01:57 PM

Yeah, bro.

I'm down for a Parcha

BLK JDM
08-21-2008, 01:59 PM
Here we go again w/ Jaime and all the name dropping!! Watch you go there tomorrow and they have no clue who Jaime is!! Hahahaha

I love messing w/ old people.

Pablo
08-21-2008, 02:03 PM

Yeah, bro.

I'm down for a Parcha

Pablo
08-21-2008, 02:25 PM

Yeah, bro.

I'm down for a Parcha

RandomGuy
08-21-2008, 02:35 PM
wazaap pablo.....

You mentioned you're going to the beach in ricon

so you're going to the mar in ricon?!?!?

therefore you're a mar-ricon har har har

see you for next years post. pablo 2009

4dmin
08-21-2008, 02:38 PM
Lets do something next month for sure IA OG's Meet n Drink

Jaimecbr900
08-21-2008, 02:51 PM
Here we go again w/ Jaime and all the name dropping!! Watch you go there tomorrow and they have no clue who Jaime is!! Hahahaha

Don't hate because Homeland won't let you fly......:tongue1:

I'll get you some homemade sangria when you want it. My uncle gave me the one and only copy of the secret recipe......:yes:

Pablo
08-21-2008, 03:16 PM

Ain't that the truth!
lol

Pablo
08-21-2008, 03:17 PM
wazaap pablo.....

You mentioned you're going to the beach in ricon

so you're going to the mar in ricon?!?!?

therefore you're a mar-ricon har har har

see you for next years post. pablo 2009
you funny guy with your maricon comments!
but it's ok, i was born in Rincon and i know that makes you jealous!

hahahah

Jaimecbr900
08-21-2008, 03:31 PM
Yeah, bro.

I'm down for a Parcha

Urb. Altamesa
1387 Calle San Ignacio
San Juan, PR 00921-3830

787-792-0744- Ask for Rogelio Marzan.

He already knows you're coming. I told him to look for a Pillsbury looking dough boy named Pothole. :D

You have to let him know WHO you are otherwise he won't know to hook you up with the "good stuff"....;) He'll hook you up with the choice Medallas from the bottom of the freezer and if you want some Sangria K-rajo:D , he'll hook you up too.

Hey, and he's my uncle.....so that means he's good peoples automatically.....don't go in there causing trouble and hitting on the ladies.....well, you can hit on the ladies, just don't cause no trouble.....you're coming referred by me Biotch!!!! I even lied and told him you were good peoples too....:lmfao:

Let me know how it goes and drink one....two....ten real cold Medallas for me...;)

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-21-2008, 03:35 PM
wb. I've missed you! Not on here, just in general!

Papa's got some moonshine and margaritas if you are interested...:lmfao:

eViLMunkey
08-21-2008, 03:37 PM
Well I want some Sangria ....mmmm....

Jaimecbr900
08-21-2008, 03:38 PM
wb. I've missed you! Not on here, just in general!

Papa's got some moonshine and margaritas if you are interested...:lmfao:

Thanks for the invite......stingy.....I thought we was tight like that......:tongue1: ;)

Pablo
08-21-2008, 03:39 PM
Urb. Altamesa
1387 Calle San Ignacio
San Juan, PR 00921-3830

787-792-0744- Ask for Rogelio Marzan.

He already knows you're coming. I told him to look for a Pillsbury looking dough boy named Pothole. :D

You have to let him know WHO you are otherwise he won't know to hook you up with the "good stuff"....;) He'll hook you up with the choice Medallas from the bottom of the freezer and if you want some Sangria K-rajo:D , he'll hook you up too.

Hey, and he's my uncle.....so that means he's good peoples automatically.....don't go in there causing trouble and hitting on the ladies.....well, you can hit on the ladies, just don't cause no trouble.....you're coming referred by me Biotch!!!! I even lied and told him you were good peoples too....:lmfao:

Let me know how it goes and drink one....two....ten real cold Medallas for me...;)
That's ****ed up, a Pillsbury dough boy???

i will give him a call this Saturday when i am on my way.

thanks again!

Jaimecbr900
08-21-2008, 03:43 PM
Well I want some Sangria ....mmmm....

This is the real stuff, not this watered down sissy stuff you see at restaurants.....;)

Bars down there, although they're not SUPPOSED to sell it;) , are real competitive about "their" brew of Sangria. All of them have some made up name for it and only the good customers get it. This stuff will knock you on your butt if you're not careful because it tastes like fruit juice, but it's probably as strong as a good Long Island Tea.

Everytime I have get togethers at the house I'll mix up a batch. Everybody loves it and won't drink anything else until it's all gone....then they pass out or get nakid......:eek: :D ;)

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-21-2008, 03:43 PM
Thanks for the invite......stingy.....I thought we was tight like that......:tongue1: ;)

lol... Nah, see the story is really funny! :cheers:

Pothole decided on memorial day weekend to drink a few too many drinks of Papa's moonshine, then follow it with lots of margaritas (which were fabulous btw)... then he ate steak (which was fantastical!) and chicken... they must have not mixed well because he ended up hugging the trash can all night and then slept on a cold ass concrete floor... :lmfao:

Now, Jaime, if this sounds like your ideal night of fun, you are more than welcome to participate... I'll even take care of your camera and cook the steaks myself, LOL!:lmfao:

Jaimecbr900
08-21-2008, 03:44 PM
That's ****ed up, a Pillsbury dough boy???

i will give him a call this Saturday when i am on my way.

thanks again!

I told him you'd probably go by there on Sat. He opens at 11 a.m. on Saturdays. :goodjob:

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-21-2008, 03:46 PM
Everytime I have get togethers at the house I'll mix up a batch. Everybody loves it and won't drink anything else until it's all gone....then they pass out or get nakid......:eek: :D ;)

Wow! :no:

*In psychologist's voice* And, Jaime, how does this make you feel?

eViLMunkey
08-21-2008, 03:49 PM
Last stuff I had was homemade by some friends of mine from the DomRep. that are up here, good sh!t and had the same effects people gettin naked or passin out on the beach....

Jaimecbr900
08-21-2008, 03:50 PM

Pothole decided on memorial day weekend to drink a few too many drinks of Papa's moonshine, then follow it with lots of margaritas (which were fabulous btw)... then he ate steak (which was fantastical!) and chicken... they must have not mixed well because he ended up hugging the trash can all night and then slept on a cold ass concrete floor... :lmfao:

Now, Jaime, if this sounds like your ideal night of fun, you are more than welcome to participate... I'll even take care of your camera and cook the steaks myself, LOL!:lmfao:

How about we just drink some moonshine and you cook me some steaks.....hold the puking.....;)

eViLMunkey
08-21-2008, 03:51 PM
Bwahaha!!

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-21-2008, 03:52 PM
How about we just drink some moonshine and you cook me some steaks.....hold the puking.....;)

Lol.. I don't do liquor.. You know I'm a beer girl.. :cheers:

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-21-2008, 03:54 PM
Oh yeah and Jaime, I forgot to tell you.. I can't convert those pics... BLAH!!! F*** RAW!

Pablo
08-21-2008, 03:57 PM

that was a long night, but fun!
I will be over there next weekend drinking the moonshine.
and, i will bring back some of Puerto Rico's finest shine as well!

Pablo
08-21-2008, 03:59 PM
I told him you'd probably go by there on Sat. He opens at 11 a.m. on Saturdays. :goodjob:
cool. that is when i will see him....right about lunch time.

Jaimecbr900
08-21-2008, 04:10 PM
Wow! :no:

*In psychologist's voice* And, Jaime, how does this make you feel?

Depends......on just WHO gets nekid.....:D ;)

Jaimecbr900
08-21-2008, 04:11 PM
cool. that is when i will see him....right about lunch time.

Word. :goodjob:

Jaimecbr900
08-21-2008, 04:13 PM
Oh yeah and Jaime, I forgot to tell you.. I can't convert those pics... BLAH!!! F*** RAW!

I'll bring you the new software. Probably Monday. Get the A/C fixed yet??? ;)

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-22-2008, 08:54 AM
I'll bring you the new software. Probably Monday. Get the A/C fixed yet??? ;)

Finally... the air is working.

Bring it Saturday.. Max and I are gonna come out there to see everyone!

Jaimecbr900
08-22-2008, 09:14 AM
Finally... the air is working.

Bring it Saturday.. Max and I are gonna come out there to see everyone!

Cool. :goodjob:

thinkfast®
08-22-2008, 09:41 AM
STINKIN RICANS YUK

buddha@TeamFX
08-23-2008, 01:20 PM
Jaime, Tiff is referring to the get togethers we have at my place (The Bottoms) and your more than welcome anytime bud!...I done the cooking that night...and our moonshine is always great!...Pablo I'll get the steaks and the patron and make sure I'm ready for next weekend! I'll tell papa to break out the "Clear Water"

JDMjoe
08-23-2008, 01:26 PM
Pablo+(margaritas+moonshine)= puking and laying halfway out of the chair LOL

Pablo
08-24-2008, 08:17 AM
Pablo+(margaritas+moonshine)= puking and laying halfway out of the chair LOL
yes it did.
that was good times

Julio
08-24-2008, 09:05 AM
yo pothole.. Jeff t is in PR right now also.. hit him up..

Wurm
08-24-2008, 09:11 AM
welcome back

JDMjoe
08-24-2008, 09:57 AM
yes it did.
that was good times
Good times indeed! :goodjob:

BTLFED
08-24-2008, 09:59 AM
POTHOLE! What the hell have you been up to?

Jaimecbr900
08-24-2008, 10:41 PM
Jaime, Tiff is referring to the get togethers we have at my place (The Bottoms) and your more than welcome anytime bud!...I done the cooking that night...and our moonshine is always great!...Pablo I'll get the steaks and the patron and make sure I'm ready for next weekend! I'll tell papa to break out the "Clear Water"

Word!!!! Just let me know when.......:goodjob: