PDA

View Full Version : First Ever Field Sobriety Test

TheGodfather
08-21-2008, 05:01 AM
So tonight I got pulled over for doing 15 over. :rolleyes:

I'm not going to go on and on about my ticket and whine and BS. It happened, it's whatever.

But the funniest part, despite me lying about having any weapons in the car, was getting a field sobriety test for having red eyes.

Sidenote: the lying about weapons was a dumbass move, but it was a gamble that paid off since he couldn't search my car anyways.

I digress.

So he kept pointing the flashlight at my face and what not. And after a while in his car doing the ticket thing, I see another cop car pull up. At this point I really am freaking out.

See, he asked me, do you have any guns or knives in the car, to which I ignored the first time and handed him my liscence, then he asked again, so I said no sir. But I did have a knife and .45 in the glovebox.

So I'm frekaing out, then he goes, have you had anything to drink tonight? I'm laughing on the inside because I don't even drink. So I tell him no, and he saw my zippo fluid and asked if I was smoking anything illegal tonight, which I don't, so I told him no.

So he asked me to step out of the car and he had me follow the light on the pen with my eyes, and I passed of course.

I always have red eyes and had told him that, so after I passed he kinda laughed and goes I guess you were right. I told him how I got the same thing all the time in high school due to red eyes and listening to Zeppelin and Floyd and he laughed and asked how many times they asked me if I was dopin.

Long story short, I messed up and lied and could have gotten in BIG trouble, but ended up being a funny night and cool guy. Despite the ticket. :no:

Catnip
08-21-2008, 05:07 AM
I hate it when multiple cop cars pull up...

although it makes me feel like a bad ass. lololol.

Slow Motion
08-21-2008, 01:00 PM
I had 8 cop cars at my traffic stop once. The fact that I had my .40 and a carbon 15 on the back seat might have had something to do with it also. It took 30 mins for them to figure out whether or not a Bushmaster carbon 15 pistol was a pistol even though it says it on it....They were trying to lock me up for have illegal possesion of a firearm in comission of a felony. To which I came out on top cause the weapon was registered and I had not comitted a crime. People were looking at me like I had just got pulled over with a few kilos, traffic got backed up just because of all of that too..

eViLMunkey
08-21-2008, 01:05 PM
BWahaha..

Stormhammer
08-21-2008, 01:06 PM
you lie at your job, you lie at the cop

I see a pattern here :lmao:

Elbow
08-21-2008, 01:58 PM
I hate it when multiple cop cars pull up...

although it makes me feel like a bad ass. lololol.

LOL so true

TheGodfather
08-21-2008, 02:12 PM
you lie at your job, you lie at the cop

I see a pattern here :lmao:

Lying instead of asskissing is just the way I am. :lmfao:

RandomGuy
08-21-2008, 02:50 PM
Lying instead of asskissing is just the way I am. :lmfao:
its the other way around for stormhammer lawl ;)

mocha latte cupcake
08-21-2008, 02:53 PM
bwhahaha field sober test are the BEST! OMG i've had to do so many for no reason what so ever... bad thing is i have bad balance when i'm sleepy and i tend to fall asleep while driving late @ night (i don't drive anymore when sleepy too dangerous :goodjob: ) anyways yeah! they are like you swerved back there and i was like sorry bad dream... :lmfao: then they are like sure smart A$$ lets go! ON THE LINE! bwhaha so much fun!

glad you didn't get caught with the weapons! sucks about the ticket though! :D

Farrow2005
08-21-2008, 03:03 PM
bwhahaha field sober test are the BEST! OMG i've had to do so many for no reason what so ever... bad thing is i have bad balance when i'm sleepy and i tend to fall asleep while driving late @ night (i don't drive anymore when sleepy too dangerous :goodjob: ) anyways yeah! they are like you swerved back there and i was like sorry bad dream... :lmfao: then they are like sure smart A$$ lets go! ON THE LINE! bwhaha so much fun!

glad you didn't get caught with the weapons! sucks about the ticket though! :D

bad dream, lawlz