PDA

View Full Version : useless sh*t

redrumracer
08-20-2008, 10:33 PM
i just feel like typing so that what im going to do. hell this should prob go in my bloggy thing a ma jigger so ill prob copy and paste it over tere as well, not sure yet. oh well lets see what went on today? well yesterday i found out financial aid wasnt going to cover everything like i thought it would so i either had to move out the dorms(and save 3 grand) or leave school until i cansecure more funding. luckly i was able to find someone who needed a room mate in a matter of hours so i get tostay in school although i still need to come up with more money for my flight lessons but ill take car of that when the time comes. it wouldnt be so hard to get money if my parents hadnt made too much money but they did, but they also wont pay for my schooling but thats ok, i guess. i dont know. but damn its tough to get a student loan with less than good credit.(to all the younger ones on here that havent really done anything with there credit, dont fuk it up, its a lot harder to make it better than to destroy it) oh and i have a teacher name yossef. and he somewhat speaks ok english, a lot better than others ive seen. except hes m math teacher and when hes talking about the square of something he says "to the tooeth" which is somewhat funny. also something interesting is his grading scale. 95+=A 85-94=B anything below that is a F. yep thats right, he said that no one wants a C so anything below an 85 is an F. i really hope he is just fuking around tho. i mean im really good when it comes to math and sciences but damn i do have off days. oh well im done typing my totally useless post.

Cliff notes
This post is i fuking waste. nothing here.

slostang
08-20-2008, 10:35 PM
thanks foe the cliff.

according to your sig I'd hate to be in fla. right now.

redrumracer
08-20-2008, 10:36 PM
thanks foe the cliff.

according to your sig I'd hate to be in fla. right now.
man that sh!t kept me from flying to statesboro today

slostang
08-20-2008, 10:41 PM
yeah my uncle moved from fla to ga bc he was tired of the storms erry year.

I had to put the steelies back on my car today.

the camber wear on the front 2 was crazy.

JITB
08-20-2008, 10:54 PM
OH NO A HURRICANE SON!

BKgen®
08-20-2008, 10:54 PM
nobody cares you dirty bum.

redrumracer
08-21-2008, 08:40 AM
nobody cares you dirty bum.
hey you cawk sucking racoon fuking (insert noun here)

im not dirty...........................or a bum

BKgen®
08-21-2008, 08:44 AM
bum.