PDA

View Full Version : RICER OF THE DAY!!!

sickness_EP3
08-20-2008, 09:08 PM
i though maybe id post a thread called ricer of the day anytime u see one post it up here ill start one for today but keep em coming
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/cto/795739504.html

white_rice
08-20-2008, 09:11 PM
:eek: wow.

SouthrnStyle
08-20-2008, 09:12 PM
Hell yeah

DC2NR
08-20-2008, 09:13 PM
What are you talking about?

That sh*t is JDM PIMP TYTE!!

eYezs1ck
08-20-2008, 09:19 PM
repost

sickness_EP3
08-20-2008, 09:20 PM
is that not the sickest ride ever lol makes me wanna get a custom paint job and a bodykit hahahahahahahaha i would never ruin a car like that

tdurr
08-20-2008, 09:23 PM
Ricer from 4 days ago...

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c220/TheDarkDarkRacer/08-16-08_1413.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c220/TheDarkDarkRacer/08-16-08_1414.jpg

JITB
08-20-2008, 09:25 PM
leave people alone...

sickness_EP3
08-20-2008, 09:25 PM
thats a sick celica lol

Tails
08-20-2008, 09:37 PM
dude i see that celica everywhere !!

alpine_aw11
08-20-2008, 09:42 PM
Ok, time for the ricer threads to stop. I admit to making them in the past, but all of you might as well be ricers yourselves. Sorry buddy, but that Sol has work done to it that I'm willing to bet you can't do or afford. I know you think your stock Ep3 is so awesome that you get to make fun of other people but it's not funny. Stop the ricer threads, you're all just a bunch of ricers anyway.

JITB
08-20-2008, 09:43 PM
Ok, time for the ricer threads to stop. I admit to making them in the past, but all of you might as well be ricers yourselves. Sorry buddy, but that Sol has work done to it that I'm willing to bet you can't do or afford. I know you think your stock Ep3 is so awesome that you get to make fun of other people but it's not funny. Stop the ricer threads, you're all just a bunch of ricers anyway.

i agree... leave them alone.. let em be and enjoy their cars!

x Resilience
08-20-2008, 09:46 PM
Lol, srsly. It doesn't make you cool to make ricer threads. Besides that Del Sol could prolly keep up if not beat all of you guys posting ricers and what not.

Got Milk?
08-20-2008, 09:46 PM
Del Sol guys, stay out of this. you might get a heart attack.

x Resilience
08-20-2008, 09:49 PM
Might as well contribute to this thread since I'm already here.

http://i34.tinypic.com/a2b24j.jpg

alpine_aw11
08-20-2008, 09:53 PM
^lol stole my idea i was really about to do that

JITB
08-20-2008, 09:54 PM
uh oh thread backfire...lol

jew_boy
08-20-2008, 09:55 PM
is that not the sickest ride ever lol makes me wanna get a custom paint job and a bodykit hahahahahahahaha i would never ruin a car like that

lies you are just dying to get that new 08 style blitz body kit

90_ACCORD
08-20-2008, 09:59 PM
haha wow
hell all you have to do is drive down pleasent hill by the mall and all you see is rice
i work at gwinnett place so im up there all the time and damn its rice city

sickness_EP3
08-20-2008, 10:09 PM
r u serious im not sayin my car is soooo fast or anything u guys have nothin to do so u poke fun of everyone who tries to make a laugh i bet u guys were the people nobody really liked in high school so all u did was work on ur car to get attention well good job u got attention now but nobody really cares sorry

JITB
08-20-2008, 10:13 PM
r u serious im not sayin my car is soooo fast or anything u guys have nothin to do so u poke fun of everyone who tries to make a laugh i bet u guys were the people nobody really liked in high school so all u did was work on ur car to get attention well good job u got attention now but nobody really cares sorry

:???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???:
:???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???:

SandM
08-20-2008, 10:14 PM
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c220/TheDarkDarkRacer/08-16-08_1414.jpg

hehe, you have a leopard print steering wheel cover

alpine_aw11
08-20-2008, 10:15 PM

LOL!!! Yea buddy, nobody liked me in high school. Nice try, but you and your dumbass thread FAIL. I bet you were one of the guys who had a lot of trouble in English class. We know you're "trying to make a laugh" but it's not funny anymore. Get over the ricer pictures phase IA, time to better ourselves.

Haha nice job trying to neg rep me when you're **** doesn't count for anything

tdurr
08-20-2008, 10:27 PM
hehe, you have a leopard print steering wheel cover
damn u cought me....:cry:

lol but really i was drivin the moms mini van and saw this sucker at a stoplight...

P.s. to the ppl bitchin about ricer threads, its just cheap laughs, i mean no1 complains when ppl keep posting pics of the new super car that has 22' rims and looks nicer then stock so stfu. kthksbye :boobies:

sickness_EP3
08-20-2008, 10:30 PM
damn u cought me....:cry:

lol but really i was drivin the moms mini van and saw this sucker at a stoplight...

P.s. to the ppl bitchin about ricer threads, its just cheap laughs, i mean no1 complains when ppl keep posting pics of the new super car that has 22' rims and looks nicer then stock so stfu. kthksbye :boobies:
thats watsup man thanks lol reps for u

alpine_aw11
08-20-2008, 10:31 PM
^Your reps dont count for anything dip**** lol...

Brown Man
08-20-2008, 10:40 PM
^^lol

Logan
08-20-2008, 10:40 PM
The wheels are dope.

ed_gm90
08-20-2008, 10:42 PM
wtf! its so hard to find a damn del sol this days and people go around screwing them up. makes me sick.

x Resilience
08-21-2008, 12:12 AM
wtf! its so hard to find a damn del sol this days and people go around screwing them up. makes me sick.

That tC of yours makes me sick. :lmao:

Tires to make a laugh? Its been done millions of times before so it isn't even funny anymore.

dimer4life
08-22-2008, 12:11 AM
LOL we are doing the swap on that Blue Del Sol.