PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Looking for a 328i

Borrelli49
08-20-2008, 07:52 PM
Hey guys im new to the site, I am looking for a 96-98 328i 5 speed, about $6,000 or less. I am a senior in high school so I dont have too much money to spend on this. i currently drive a 98' dodge ram 4x4 heavily modified, 3" lift, 33" mud dawgs, 10k H.I.D.'s, Westin bull bar, Hella lights,Intake, Exhaust, the list goes on, i love it to death but time to sell her. So if your guys could fill me in on the Good,bad,and ugly about these 328i that would be awsome, because i dont know a whole lot about them, i just know i love the way they look.

RL...
08-21-2008, 12:45 AM
Hey guys im new to the site, I am looking for a 96-98 328i 5 speed, about $6,000 or less. I am a senior in high school so I dont have too much money to spend on this. i currently drive a 98' dodge ram 4x4 heavily modified, 3" lift, 33" mud dawgs, 10k H.I.D.'s, Westin bull bar, Hella lights,Intake, Exhaust, the list goes on, i love it to death but time to sell her. So if your guys could fill me in on the Good,bad,and ugly about these 328i that would be awsome, because i dont know a whole lot about them, i just know i love the way they look.

Great make! BMW=the ****. 2.8 inline 6, and luxury, and rwd! And despite the common misperception, some people that have owned/own m3's told me they are not bad to work on. But i have no firsthand experience. I'm sure parts are more expensive...Reliability should be great...When's the last time you saw a Benz or bmw pulled over on side of the road broke down...? I think once....

LightningSpeed
08-21-2008, 02:18 AM
lol, sooooooooo out of ALLL the possible TOPICS you pick CAR TALK.
try here maybe you will get more responses, and you should really READ BEFORE YOU CLICK. GL ON FINDING YOUR BEANER

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19

alpine_aw11
08-21-2008, 10:23 AM
Go for it. Take care of it and it will last you forever, people love to talk a lot of **** about BMW's but its longevity will depend on the owner more than anything else. Take car of it and you'll love it, slack off and you'll turn into another member of the anti-BMW bitchfest. And I'm pretty sure this would fit under car talk, he's asking questions about a car. Nothing wrong with it.

Motivation
08-21-2008, 10:29 AM
lol, sooooooooo out of ALLL the possible TOPICS you pick CAR TALK.
try here maybe you will get more responses, and you should really READ BEFORE YOU CLICK. GL ON FINDING YOUR BEANER

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19

incorrect sir. The noob posted in the right section. He asked for the pros and cons on the car before he made a decision. We wanted to know opinions and things he should have to look out for, if any. Therefore, either this section (car talk) or general tech would be the right place to post. As for telling him he should read before he clicks, you should read AND understand the post before you reply...