PDA

View Full Version : Misc Need help. ASAP!!!

G.C
08-20-2008, 05:48 PM
well heres the story. We cut some trees down today and packed it all up on the trailer. When we were heading home, this black guy started to honk behind us. We pulled over wondering what he was trying to tell us. He came up and told us that one of the stem flew out and hit his car and damaged his paint. So we went to his car to see how badly it was damaged. We walk up to his car and see this POS car that has several dents and scratches. This is what he said,"Ummm.... I think it hit around here". and he starts to point out several scratches on his fender. I told my dad that he is lieng and he wants money. My dad agreed and told the guy to look for the "stem" that hit his car. But we couldn't find **** on the road except few cigz. He said that "it probably flew away somewhere but i am 100% sure it hit my car and i'm going to take it to a body shop tomorrow for a estimate." He got our phone number and address and left without calling the cops. We head home and find the black guy behind us and pulled up on our driveway really fast and ran over my mom's flower. My dad got pissed and grabbed a bat and told him to leave. The guy said " All i wanted to tell you was that i am going to be back here by 12p.m". and he left. Fukn Dikc ran over my moms flower just for that.

heres my question.
What should we do when he comes back to our house tomorrow? Were 99% sure he is lieng and trying to make up a reason for a brand new paint job. Should we call the cops? He has no Evidence that it hit his car and he didnt call the cops at the scene. We would have paid the guy if we found some kind of branch or stem that could have hit his car. But we didnt find crap and his car was covered with lil scratches and dents.

Scotsman
08-20-2008, 05:51 PM
shoot em , drag him in your house , plant stolen gun on said body , call cops , problem solved!

Zeeb
08-20-2008, 05:56 PM
yea call the cops... Stupid douche.

G.C
08-20-2008, 05:58 PM
ok thank you.

Spektrewing386
08-20-2008, 06:54 PM
He ran over your mom's 'expensive flowers' that she worked so hard for. so tell him its even, unless he wants to pay for the entire garden. also point out the other dings and stuff on his POS car and tell him that those could have been there before the incident.