PDA

View Full Version : Who all is going to Tunerfest this weekend?

Jaimecbr900
08-20-2008, 02:49 PM
Alright peckerheads, who all is planning on coming out to the tornado/hurricane yearly shin dig? For those that weren't there for the monsoon that carried coolers full of beer down the parking lot, cars getting submerged, and trailers full of drunks getting tossed around like empty cans......yall don't know what you've missed......:D ;) Considering we have a freaking Hurricane coming through our area this weekend.....we may just have a repeat. :D

I'll be there with my second wife and probably my son, as always.

So how 'bout it? How many of you are going to stop all the yappin' and bring your cars out to run?

DJ Maestro
08-20-2008, 02:51 PM
I will be there. :goodjob:

Nemesis
08-20-2008, 02:52 PM
I might be thurrr. depends on the weather.

Im not running though, since Commerce is scary and they dont prep. kekekekeke

Brett
08-20-2008, 02:56 PM
Alright peckerheads, who all is planning on coming out to the tornado/hurricane yearly shin dig? For those that weren't there for the monsoon that carried coolers full of beer down the parking lot, cars getting submerged, and trailers full of drunks getting tossed around like empty cans......yall don't know what you've missed......:D ;) Considering we have a freaking Hurricane coming through our area this weekend.....we may just have a repeat. :D

So how 'bout it? How many of you are going to stop all the yappin' and bring your cars out to run?

TROPICAL STORM FAY (Not Hurricane) is not coming anywhere near us. It is making a hard left at the Fla/GA border and going towards Alabama, so not rain for us from it :( which sucks cause I want it to pour. We need it for the lake yO!!

btw, 2nd wife? :thinking:

I hear the track isnt prepped and I will not be able to get good track times... LMAO!!!

4dmin
08-20-2008, 02:59 PM
http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/USGA0135?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

looks good for sat earlier in the week it was 60% chance of rain :goodjob: looks to be a good cool night of running :D

Elbow
08-20-2008, 03:00 PM
I would go but have to work.

WhiteAccord
08-20-2008, 03:01 PM
It might be a maybe, but definently not running...Depending on weather.

Jaimecbr900
08-20-2008, 03:04 PM
Im not running though, since Commerce is scary and they dont prep. kekekekeke

I hear the track isnt prepped and I will not be able to get good track times... LMAO!!!

There's always one or two in the peanut gallery.......:2up: :D :lmfao:

btw, 2nd wife? :thinking:

Think about it.....WHO is always with me at just about every event??? :ninja: She doesn't let me look at other women, will smack me around if I do, and never lets me spend any money on strippers:ninja: ......although she does like to race and drink with me.....so it's a trade-off....:D

Jaimecbr900
08-20-2008, 03:05 PM
It might be a maybe, but definently not running...Depending on weather.

Coming by to get a "refill" then??? :D

Jaimecbr900
08-20-2008, 03:07 PM
http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/USGA0135?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

looks good for sat earlier in the week it was 60% chance of rain :goodjob: looks to be a good cool night of running :D

This guy's wife is my 3rd wife......:yes: ;) Just aint gettin' no conjugal visits yet for some reason though......:thinking: :D

AnthonyF
08-20-2008, 03:10 PM
you son of a ***** calling us peckerheads ya ol fart!

I might go if my truck doesnt go in the body shop. :( A messican side swiped me and Im waiting for the claims adjuster.

-Ant.

DieselNuts
08-20-2008, 03:10 PM
Myself and quite a few buddies are goin up there. One wants to run his G8, another wants to run his CBR1KRR and I might be running the Cobra.

matthewAPM
08-20-2008, 03:12 PM
ill be there dressed as scuba steve

The BUCKY
08-20-2008, 03:13 PM
i will be there. jaime do you ahve full leathers?

WhiteAccord
08-20-2008, 03:14 PM
Coming by to get a "refill" then??? :D

Of course...Just in case you know...

Nemesis
08-20-2008, 03:19 PM

kinky

Jaimecbr900
08-20-2008, 03:20 PM
I might go if my truck doesnt go in the body shop. :( A messican side swiped me and Im waiting for the claims adjuster.

-Ant.

Umm, well just don't take the truck to the body shop until Monday.....dur, dur....:D

Myself and quite a few buddies are goin up there. One wants to run his G8, another wants to run his CBR1KRR and I might be running the Cobra.

Cool. I'd like to see your Cobra run.

Damn, that sucks. I wanted to bring my bike to play, but my "trailer" ride that was already going up there is not going anymore. :( I would've love to run a 1k just to see how far behind my 900 is. Dang it.

I used to, but my manly (i.e. fat:D ) physique has now outgrown them.....:lmfao: Why?

The BUCKY
08-20-2008, 03:25 PM
i need a set. i might bring a bike to race

4dmin
08-20-2008, 03:26 PM
This guy's wife is my 3rd wife......:yes: ;) Just aint gettin' no conjugal visits yet for some reason though......:thinking: :D

lol - do i get to molest your car?

Jaimecbr900
08-20-2008, 03:34 PM
lol - do i get to molest your car?

Ummmm, that's a very fair trade......you don't break mine, and I won't break yours.....everybody gets back happy......deal?

4dmin
08-20-2008, 03:54 PM
Ummmm, that's a very fair trade......you don't break mine, and I won't break yours.....everybody gets back happy......deal?

lol depends on what you mean by break...

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c380/Fanchmaster/hotdog_hallway-1.jpg

DOES THIS = THIS \/ ?

http://www.johnsonautobodyinc.com/carstatus/may2007/pictures/wrecked3.jpg

thinkfast®
08-20-2008, 04:43 PM
OUCH

Kasper
08-20-2008, 04:56 PM
That looks like it tickeled! anywho im pretty much in the middle of tropical storm fay right now. its just a buncha rain and wind! its not supposed to hit you guys at all.. its supposed to go out to see, come back over where im at and head to the gulf. so so no worries and happy running! hope to see bunches of pictures. everyone enjoy.

Brett
08-21-2008, 06:24 AM
There's always one or two in the peanut gallery.......:2up: :D :lmfao:

Think about it.....WHO is always with me at just about every event??? :ninja: She doesn't let me look at other women, will smack me around if I do, and never lets me spend any money on strippers:ninja: ......although she does like to race and drink with me.....so it's a trade-off....:D

Patricia!! LOL

Mike Lowrey
08-21-2008, 06:43 AM
I am going to wait until I can run at a prepped track. I don't want my e-penis to shrink....

The Ren
08-21-2008, 07:03 AM
Looks like I wont be able to make it.. The Semi-pro football team I work for has a game in Birmingham...

Jaimecbr900
08-21-2008, 07:22 AM
lol depends on what you mean by break...

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c380/Fanchmaster/hotdog_hallway-1.jpg

DOES THIS = THIS \/ ?

http://www.johnsonautobodyinc.com/carstatus/may2007/pictures/wrecked3.jpg

Ummm, Ms. Kate wouldn't like that kind of comment......Ima tellllinnnnnn, uuuuuuu, I'm telllinnnnnn!!!!! :tongue1: And you do have a monkey on your back about car wrecks right now, so this would be a scary proposition for both of us......:D ;) Me, because you'd be like:burnout: , and you because Ms. Kate would be like :bowdown: .........:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

4dmin
08-21-2008, 07:53 AM
^ what really sucks is they have vag plasty/penis enlargement - it is impossible to separate a Lexus from a tree trunk or telephone pole :lmao:

Nemesis
08-21-2008, 08:08 AM
Hye Paul,

What will be the deal if tommorrow the forcecasts call for rain? Will you call the rescheduling then or the day of?

4dmin
08-21-2008, 08:12 AM
Rescheduled events are always called the day of...

this weeks outlook on sat:
mon - said sat thunderstorms 60%
wed - said sat cloudy 20%
thur - said sat few showers 30%

we will just have to wait and see b/c the tropical storm keeps moving and the "weathermen" don't know sh!t

ShooterMcGavin
08-21-2008, 08:16 AM

lose the 1st wife in the last storm jaime? ;) :D

Jaimecbr900
08-21-2008, 09:49 AM
^ what really sucks is they have vag plasty/penis enlargement - it is impossible to separate a Lexus from a tree trunk or telephone pole :lmao:

Right, then don't wreck it.....now tell Ms. Kate that I'll be by later tonight......;)

Jaimecbr900
08-21-2008, 09:50 AM
lose the 1st wife in the last storm jaime? ;) :D

I almost did. We were all inside a big car hauler trailer getting tossed around like rag dolls. We opened the door once and saw coolers literally floating by....:screwy:

ShooterMcGavin
08-21-2008, 09:51 AM
I almost did. We were all inside a big car hauler trailer getting tossed around like rag dolls. We opened the door once and saw coolers literally floating by....:screwy:
almost only counts in horseshoes and handgrenades, does not apply to hurrinadoes :D

The BUCKY
08-21-2008, 09:52 AM
jaime got distracted from my questions by the female possibilities

Jaimecbr900
08-21-2008, 10:11 AM
jaime got distracted from my questions by the female possibilities

:boobies: Hmmm, what?:boobies: Say something?:boobies: :D

You'd be welcomed to my old leathers if I still had them. I got rid of them long ago when my dunlap disease set in.....:lmfao: Sorry.

The BUCKY
08-21-2008, 10:12 AM
oh got you lol

03RCode
08-21-2008, 10:08 PM
I'll be there, and I'll be running the junker. It's been having issues lately so we will see if its all worked out.

The Yousef
08-21-2008, 10:09 PM
i'll be there.

BlueHatch
08-21-2008, 10:36 PM
ill be there +2 rain or shine. with a cooler in the pilot. if it pours we'll just pop the hatch

Leadfoot_mf
08-21-2008, 10:51 PM
i am planning on making this.

Evil Goat
08-21-2008, 11:15 PM
i will be there with the JJSPEC Racing guys....the hotrod might make an appearance...but the goats staying at the house

Nemesis
08-22-2008, 08:21 AM
Friday bump...hope the weather holds out :(

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-22-2008, 08:53 AM

I was supposed to be out of town, but now I'm not.. Max and I might just make an appearance!