PDA

View Full Version : Misc KARMA real?

4dmin
08-29-2005, 09:47 PM
KARMA real?

I would say Yes to a point... KARMA is much like beliving in GOD; good things that happen to people such as a miracle by church goers is seen an "Act of God" a miracle... i think its easy to paint pictures to situations. But a situation to a painted picture is much more difficult.

So what goes around comes around, +/- will always flow together. IMO is Karma real, i think that eventually your going to get the opposite of what is coming to you and it is a nice way to paint this picture as the Act of God or Karma. :D

What do you think?

Jaimecbr900
08-30-2005, 08:41 AM
Oddly enough, I actually sort of agree with you.

Karma is something that people feel is the direct result of an action. I guess that does kinda go in the same direction as Christianity in respect to deeds. The only difference I see I would guess would be that in Christianity you can be forgiven for those wrong doings, but I'm not sure about how the Buddhists or Hindus believe in respect to the same thing and Karma.

Killer
08-30-2005, 09:57 AM
I wouldn't say karma..... but something close to it... Your supposed to bless those who hate you, and praise those that curse you. So if you do good unto them good will be done unto u. so... i'm with ya'll i guess