PDA

View Full Version : Misc no threads on Tropic Thunder?!??!

AznTraitor
08-19-2008, 07:25 PM
If there is, I didn't see it, but holy crap....what a hilarious movie.

Def a must see! It's worth the matinee price, and it's also worth the full price.

The movie has so many funny parts of a war movie rip off, and lots of big stars that kinda pop out of no where on you.

Robert Downey Jr takes the movie by storm, you can't help but laugh, and see his sheer genius in this roll.

Tom Cruise outta left field makes a great showing as well.

The movie is funny, I'd say predictable, but it's not....it's all over the place, but it's fun.

the GF liked it too, and she's one of those only wanna watch girly movie types.

Maniacc
08-19-2008, 07:27 PM
I saw it and thought it was ok. Did make me laugh a few times, not a "must see" movie IMO. "Who left the fridge open," did make me laugh out loud though.

AznTraitor
08-19-2008, 07:32 PM
I saw it and thought it was ok. Did make me laugh a few times, not a "must see" movie IMO. "Who left the fridge open," did make me laugh out loud though.

compared to Pineapple Express, I thought this was pure comedic genius!

but I guess to each their own.

The Creeper
08-19-2008, 07:43 PM
The movie was absolutely Hilarious in every aspect.

Maniacc
08-19-2008, 07:45 PM
compared to Pineapple Express, I thought this was pure comedic genius!

but I guess to each their own.
Haha, well, I was baked while I watched Pineapple Express and thought it was epic. Of course, maybe if I wasn't it would have sucked major balls of steal just like Grandma's boy. Also, I didn't say Tropic Thunder sucked, it was pretty funny.

americanctm
08-19-2008, 08:24 PM
I thought Tropic Thunder was great. Robert Downy Jr. in that role was priceless, he made the movie. He had so many funny quotes and facial expressions. Then Tom Cruise came out of nowhere, and he was actually pretty damn funny...

"Ok, just take a minute and step away from the phone, and Literally **** YOUR OWN FACE! *Click*. " ahaha, that was awesome.

alpine_aw11
08-19-2008, 09:35 PM
I didn't even realize it was Tom Cruise until he was bitching out Tug's manager. I just got back and I thought it was pretty damn funny, plus it was refreshing to see actors make fun of Hollywood. Better than Pineapple Express imo, but seeing as I wasn't able to smoke before PE I didn't enjoy it nearly as much.

EJ25RUN
08-19-2008, 09:39 PM
because i have yet to see it...*runs before spoilers*