PDA

View Full Version : If you had the chance to Be pre....

Julio
08-29-2005, 09:05 PM
president of the USA for 24 hours.. what would you do?

5thgcelica
08-29-2005, 09:06 PM
lower gas prices..lol

edit: oh..and id also put the Fair Tax plan into work

civicchic2000
08-29-2005, 09:10 PM
Lower gas prices, legalize marijiuana, rovoke licenses if you are over 70, and paint the white house black j/k

Brett
08-29-2005, 09:12 PM
^^ Can we get less of a ghetto answer?

Julio
08-29-2005, 09:12 PM
id also put the Fair Tax plan into work

:goodjob:

Brett
08-29-2005, 09:13 PM
Id put the flat tax into place. With that we wouldnt have to pay taxs on our paycheck, youd just pay taxs on what you spend, This is something that has been tossed around for years but no one has the balls to put it into place

Julio
08-29-2005, 09:14 PM
Lower gas prices, legalize marijiuana, rovoke licenses if you are over 70, and paint the white house black j/k

No need to make it legal while in the white house.. Didnt you know George W bush be smoking that hydro shit with the rest of the republicans up in there.

I mean, You should know, Mary J does not make you smarter. :D

Bishop
08-29-2005, 09:14 PM
fuckin free gas! and um yeah, thats about it

5thgcelica
08-29-2005, 09:16 PM
Id put the flat tax into place. With that we wouldnt have to pay taxs on our paycheck, youd just pay taxs on what you spend, This is something that has been tossed around for years but no one has the balls to put it into place

together brett....we would have more balls then the world has ever seen..therefore..we could have the balls...to put it into place! lol

AznTraitor
08-29-2005, 09:18 PM
I'd have sex with the last three playmates of the year in the oval office, and then I'd have sex in Airforce 1, and then I'd have sex in the Capital....I think you see where I'm going with this.

5thgcelica
08-29-2005, 09:20 PM
^^
well sex in all of these places and more..would be tricky in just 24 hours...
fortunatly for you..this would work...because you only last 30 seconds anyway..

:D

Bishop
08-29-2005, 09:22 PM
Bahahahaha

nightracer
08-29-2005, 09:23 PM
- Imprison the entire Bush Admin. and watch everything go back to normal. :)

civicchic2000
08-29-2005, 09:25 PM
No need to make it legal while in the white house.. Didnt you know George W bush be smoking that hydro shit with the rest of the republicans up in there.

I mean, You should know, Mary J does not make you smarter. :D
I knew we had something n common :doh:

civicchic2000
08-29-2005, 09:26 PM
:goodjob:
- Imprison the entire Bush Admin. and watch everything go back to normal. :)

nightracer
08-29-2005, 09:26 PM
Fuck painting it black. We should tag it. :bigok:

NzProjeKt
08-29-2005, 09:38 PM
Id rob the US treasury and then fake my death...

AznTraitor
08-29-2005, 09:38 PM
^^
well sex in all of these places and more..would be tricky in just 24 hours...
fortunatly for you..this would work...because you only last 30 seconds anyway..

:D

hey, as long as I get mine. the rest is just minor details.

Nah Mean?
08-29-2005, 09:43 PM
24 Hours of Extortion!

Chuckster
08-29-2005, 09:46 PM
id do what bill did but with my own women(yes you baby, hehe)

A.P. Photography
08-29-2005, 09:47 PM
, and paint the white house black j/k
and paint you white :idb:

civicchic2000
08-29-2005, 10:26 PM
and paint you white :idb:
Y would you want to do that?

Hulud
08-29-2005, 10:29 PM
id get a blow job from my secretary................................ wait someone beat me to it SHIT!

but seriously i would devise a plan to get our troops the fuck outta the mid east.
you all talk this stuff that would benefit you like lower gas, legalize shit i mean seriously do something important. and i would start a plan to begin drilling in alaska for gas so that the mid east doesnt have us by our balls anymore.

DaddyFatSack
08-29-2005, 10:31 PM
id get a blow job from my secretary................................ wait someone beat me to it SHIT!

but seriously i would devise a plan to get our troops the fuck outta the mid east.
you all talk this stuff that would benefit you like lower gas, legalize shit i mean seriously do something important. and i would start a plan to begin drilling in alaska for gas so that the mid east doesnt have us by our balls anymore.

We dont get very much from the middle east, Youd be suprised to see how little we actually buy from there, most of ours comes from other countries, not the middle east, and 25% comes from the Gulf Of Mexico from our drillers

A.P. Photography
08-29-2005, 10:35 PM
think about it for a minute ;)

soul
08-29-2005, 10:36 PM
Well i would just have fun, cause you aint gonna be able to do any of the shit yall mentioned, cause it would have to be passed through congress, and that aint happening in 24hrs, so there is no real point to even try.

LS2ner
08-29-2005, 11:04 PM
saudi arabia controls like a lrage margin of the oil. If i was prez i would probably do what nzprojekt said.

Id rob the US treasury and then fake my death...

Kevykev
08-29-2005, 11:06 PM

SPERM reference!

RandomGuy
08-29-2005, 11:17 PM
id rename states random things... like rename nebraska "nebrasker" rename texas "banana" ... renamed like maine to like "Diabetes"
rename GA "LamestPlaceInTheWorld"

just straight random shit...
put a ban on APC products
then id create concentration camps and then........ LOL JK :2up:

HEATON
08-30-2005, 04:40 AM
FUnny thing is even if the President wanted to pull out the troops he cant. Just as with he hadd go to Congress with the declariation for war he must do the same to stop. And BTW Rumsfield and The Joint cheifs of staff are the ones that pretty much control where we go and who we attack. The President is almost just a figured head who agrees with what his council of advisors say.. (Thats what they are for and why they are there.) And instead of lowering the Gas price why not punish the COs that own the gas for taking advantage and hiking up the prices, if they wanted they could keep a fairly decent price and still make the trillions of $ they still make, but why do that when they can make it go up and up, bc hey ppl need it so they r gonn buy it. Also think bout this, Gas really isnt that much. Yes its more then it is in the past but with time all things go up, but then again ppl start to make more. I just dont see what all the bitching is about, it has nothing to do with the middle east controlling the oil, this same thing happens every year, yes it hasnt goen up as much as this time but like i said its jus the times. If anyone wants to bitch bitch bout how much COKE has gone up, hell it use to be .5 now its 1.25. Thats WAY more of an increase then anything i can think of, But no one can blame that on the middle east or w/e so no one thinks bout that.

HyPer50
08-30-2005, 05:34 AM
Raise the minimum wage, fair tax rate, try and rid the country of all this politically correct bullshit, do donuts on the front lawn of the white house.

A.P. Photography
08-30-2005, 08:00 AM
SPERM reference!
lol, NNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMEEEEEEAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

4dmin
08-30-2005, 08:06 AM
i would pull all of our troops out of every country, cut off all world aid, and drop a bomb on Iraq, put plans in place to get oil in years to come when its safe to return ;)

oh ya all while getting a blow job from an intern :D

Kristi
08-30-2005, 08:43 AM
i'd lower gas prices, redecorate the place some, and make the death penalty active in all states

A.P. Photography
08-30-2005, 11:04 AM
i would pull all of our troops out of every country, cut off all world aid, and drop a bomb on Iraq, put plans in place to get oil in years to come when its safe to return ;)

oh ya all while getting a blow job from an intern :D
Why not get a bj from an intern while flying in a bomber over iraq after all the troops have pulled back and drop the bombs on them while listening to Outkast "Bombs over Baghdad"

Hulud
08-30-2005, 11:08 AM
Why not get a bj from an intern while flying in a bomber over iraq after all the troops have pulled back and drop the bombs on them while listening to Outkast "Bombs over Baghdad"
i like the way you think! lol :goodjob:

Brett
08-30-2005, 11:37 AM
i'd lower gas prices, redecorate the place some, and make the death penalty active in all states

Good luck on that, The gas prices are due to world demand so I doubt you can cease the other major countries from needing oil

SD STI LOVER
08-30-2005, 11:41 AM
i would send a lot of ho's down there for the troops because my brother said that his hand gets tired of not only carrying his gun. he says there are some fugly girls over there. lol

chuck
08-30-2005, 11:44 AM
i'd just pull out the nukes...a lot of countys i could do without

Maverick
08-30-2005, 04:59 PM
wipe iraq off the face of the earth and call it the lake of america