PDA

View Full Version : morning v. lucy is baaaacckkkk

mocha latte cupcake
08-19-2008, 07:52 AM
morning childrens! how ya doin? well i thought i'd start my day today by coming into work early and checking out whats going on with lucy. i've fixed everything on her and wanted to see how she was feeling after i put in a new battery.... well she cranked up. i put in some new gas. drove her around a bit (redline fluid, new seals, new axles) FTMFSR (for the mf smooth ride :D ) well as we leisurely strolled along the road and came to the last light before the dealership.... it happened....

*insert dramatic music and manga drawing here*
the morning is still thick with the dew and steam coming off the sweltering road, the sun seemed to dim ever so slightly as my challenger approached. i already knew the silloutte in my rear view mirror as the un aimed hids pierced my eyes. i heard the slight rumble of something with cams, and a deeper exhaust. integra? no... it was something honda though, the sun gleemed all around me i couldn't tell what it was but it was definately honda...rsx?...wait... *shock and awe here* EG4! :ninja:

i became wary as my opponent slid into the other lane next to me, the familiar drop in exhaust followed by the click click as he engaged first gear ready for the race ahead. a few senarios ran through my head like lightening... cams... check. he'd be a fool to not be fully bolted and and possibly spraying.. no intercooler (maybe a sidemount?) no... he's NA for sure. hmm he's in the 160's i could assume... maybe more with a good tune and some more headwork. didn't see him coming so i don't know if he's lightened flywheel or not... the revs seem normal... onto the wheels.... Rota slips (he went cheap :ninja: ) but he is running some good tires.

the time is slowly running out until we run... the light across flashes yellow. ok... there is an arrow for the turn then a 10 second delay til green. quick jm quick think. he rolls up the window... i quickly glance in with my last 2 second... full interior... good. he's messing with something... N20??! no... Vafc. ok. new map? whatever no time. i have to remember my launch points and shifts (i haven't driven her in months she's so different than haley)... green arrow... sh!t... ok forget it, one last look and we're ready to roll. my nemesis seems confident that he'll be victorious in this race... but he's over looked one thing. i'm gods gift to the stick shift BIATCH! CLUTCH< SHIFT< RELEASE< GAS< GREEEEEEEN! with a quick spin of 2 rotations were off...

dead even, must have a lsd trans as well... lucky bish! he won't be so lucky... shift second, 7 psi pull....1/2 length.. i can only hope the next gear will be better for me... shift third... damn, this is where the hondas always speed up... the sound of twin cam vtec rings throughout my head like a background for my aural vampire pumping through my Alpines. he starts to close... *shift, shift* we ship @ the same time. clipsing 100+ now... if i can hold out a little more i'll have it.. 1/2 and opening.. is something wrong with his car? he didn't let off but i'm pulling i look over @ the gauge... 9 psi? how? is the wastegate sticking...? pocket of cold air? no matter... a quick glance @ the wideband says everything is cool.... 12.9 perfect GO LUCY GO! the EG4 seems to slowly lose ground... and as i look in the rear view he knows his fate has been sealed...

although, he should have known better... the turbo spool @ the light, the takata green Cp10, and the bouncing boost gauge say it all... i'm purejdm bish, this ain't no rice machine. a good run, we exchange thumbs up and he rolls by onto the highway. i make my quick turn into the dealership proud of my girl.. 1 day back on the road.... and the first kill within 10 minutes back. the tangerine EG will remember me i'm sure as he wonders what happened half way down the road.

also: Morning :D

Nemesis
08-19-2008, 08:01 AM
bad ass dude! Thats awesome to hear! My old baby is almost back too!

Sammich
08-19-2008, 08:01 AM
gay....i let u win

mocha latte cupcake
08-19-2008, 08:02 AM
bwhahah sammich you angry whore! lol

georgie! awesome man! hopefully i can get lucy up there again sometime soon and we'll get some pictures in :D

Echonova
08-19-2008, 08:03 AM
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j116/parappa642/1170801146198.jpg Morning

Bruce Leroy
This aint the kills forum

Sammich
Hey Jm i got soem absolutely great news to show u concerning the truck that i found yesterday...:ninja:

http://www.bicperformance.com/products.htm

mocha latte cupcake
08-19-2008, 08:07 AM
echo - bwhahahaha haruhi in the morning is best :D

bruce - i'm loud to do whatevers lol :D besides this thread is on topic there just happened to be an good story with it. and i don't go in the kills forum mainly b/c most of them are like OMG a race of the slow cars :jerkit: besides 90% of my posts about lucy go in the whoreslounge cause she's well known :D

sammich - EPIC WIN! DO EEEETTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D thats hella hot man!

Sammich
08-19-2008, 08:11 AM
ILL PROLLY GET THE KIT IN ABOUT 3MONTHS...I NEED TO CALL THE GUY THAT HAS THE FULL SWAP FOR $800 AND SEE IF I CAN WORK OUT SOMETHING TO GET JUST THE ENGINE AND THE MANUAL ECU AND ETC AND FIND A R154 TRANS

DJ Maestro
Congrats on the revived girl and the win. That was pulitzer prize winning wallaby writing right there. Good work. :goodjob:

Also....morning. :D

Sammich
I'M ALSO MAD U DECIDED TO BREAK DOWN THE ORIGINAL POST INTO ACTUAL PARAGRAPHS AND FORCED ME TO READ ALL THAT BS IN ONE FAIL SWOOP...

mocha latte cupcake
08-19-2008, 08:18 AM
Dj - thank you sir i appreciate it :D i has teh writing gift sometimes :D

sammich - be quiet just be glad you done gots your name changed! when i write i never make paragraphs and my punctuation is generally really bad b/c when i type i just flow with my words i don't "think" about it just do it.

Sammich
08-19-2008, 08:24 AM
sammich - be quiet just be glad you done gots your name changed! when i write i never make paragraphs and my punctuation is generally really bad b/c when i type i just flow with my words i don't "think" about it just do it.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GIMMIE A BREAK NIKE

mocha latte cupcake
08-19-2008, 08:26 AM
lol lol its not my fault its just how i do :D

Sammich
08-19-2008, 08:27 AM
I SWARE I BE FEELIN LIKE MICHAEL PHELPS UP IN THIS PIECE...MAKES ME WANA JUST SCREAM TO THE TOP OF MY LUNGS AND SH*T

mocha latte cupcake
08-19-2008, 08:28 AM
i know, lucy kill stories are generally very exciting, and fill most people with great emotion and energy! you are truly a blessed afternoon snack

Sammich
08-19-2008, 08:31 AM
i know, lucy kill stories are generally very exciting, and fill most people with great emotion and energy! you are truly a blessed afternoon snack

FUK LUCY...LUCY IS A HAS BEEN...HAD MORE HANDS OVER HER THAN A SNICKERS PASSED AROUND AFTER A FATTY...I'M TALKIN ABOUT YOUR OUTLANDISH PARAGRAPH SKILLZ...THEY BE WEAK

http://fiftycal.net/funny/caturday/skillz.jpg

DJ Maestro
08-19-2008, 08:32 AM
:D ;) :rolleyes: :eek: :( :???: :crazy: :2cents: :goodjob: :thinking: :boobies: :taun: :blah: :lmfao: :gay: :2up: :screwy: :idb: :doh: :cheers: :yes: :no: :cry: :camera: :tongue1: :ninja: :police: :bump: :love: :locked:

mocha latte cupcake
08-19-2008, 08:41 AM
FUK LUCY...LUCY IS A HAS BEEN...HAD MORE HANDS OVER HER THAN A SNICKERS PASSED AROUND AFTER A FATTY...

thats ban worth right there... :ninja: however you kittah picture has saved j00 :lmfao: lol lol my paragraph skills are good when i want them to be, but taking time to "think" about what i'm doing doesn't let me be creative cause i have to stop my thought process to correctly puncuate things... so i just leave 3 dots. cause its just a continuation of a thought

Ran
08-19-2008, 08:45 AM
Nice Wall of Text. Cliffs?

mocha latte cupcake
08-19-2008, 08:47 AM
no! everyone else has read it stop being a lazy whore! also you're going to have a PM in a minute!

Sammich
08-19-2008, 08:48 AM
Nice Wall of Text.

:lmao:

ran where u been

ever since u won the poll of the most likely to be pedo u disappeared

Ran
08-19-2008, 08:50 AM
I've been whoring my anime sites lately. That and I have a migraine from Hell. Have I missed anything exciting?

Sammich
08-19-2008, 08:52 AM
I've been whoring my anime sites lately. That and I have a migraine from Hell. Have I missed anything exciting?

another SN change??:D

naw u havent missed anything..u came back just in time to see another one of JM's bullsh*t stories he dreams of...the one where lucy is actually running correctly:lmfao:

*saves self from banning w/ cat pic*

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/6861/basewx2.jpg

mocha latte cupcake
08-19-2008, 08:52 AM
w00t i <3 that site its win... sorry about your migraine amy3. not especially a few threads here and there but nothing truly epic and milestone worthy... just the typical whores of IA doin there thing... sammich is finally done with his GAYZOR name... lucy is running, thats about it

mocha latte cupcake
08-19-2008, 08:53 AM
sammich - lucky whore :ninja: bwhahahahah kittah pictures bwhahaha

mocha latte cupcake
08-19-2008, 08:54 AM
oh yeah! and georgie found his magic cards :D

Sammich
08-19-2008, 08:55 AM
sammich - lucky whore :ninja: bwhahahahah kittah pictures bwhahaha

i heard lucy has a new mechanic
http://www.dataste.com/blog/wordpress/wp-images/smilies/strongcat.jpg

osnap
08-19-2008, 09:19 AM
hahaha well said. nice kill. :goodjob:

mocha latte cupcake
08-19-2008, 09:22 AM
osnap - repped... not fap safe :D

osnap
08-19-2008, 09:23 AM
ELL OH ELL.

edit... You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PURE jdm again. :(

mocha latte cupcake
08-19-2008, 09:26 AM
:cheers: tis all good