PDA

View Full Version : Yet another scam...

b18hb
08-18-2008, 11:19 PM
Hello ,
I apologize for the delay, I'm in the military and now I am in United Kingdom and that's why I couldn't reply in time. Anyway, thank you for your interest in buying the car. Why is the price so low? I am selling the car because I am here in UK with my work, and my regiment will be deployed in three weeks in Iraq and I think I'll stay there for a while that's why I'm selling it so cheap. I intend to buy a new car when I'll get back home. So all that I want to do now is to sell the car at this price,because I need to sell it fast. Now I will tell you a few words about the car. 2002 Volkswagen Passat GLX , it is in perfect condition, with no need for additional repairs, no scratches, dings, special marks whatsoever.The interior looks great (NO SMOKING). It has 56,085 miles and the VIN # is: wvwyh63b12e258805 . It has a clear title ready to be signed and notarized on your name.
The price is $3,500 THIS IS MY LAST PRICE. I will not negotiate the price. I will take in consideration only those buyers who are really interested in buying the car, to be sure that I don't waste my time with endless discussions.This way, I shall be assured of the serious intentions. So if you are interested please email me back for next step.
Thank you.
Alex,
-------------------------------------------------------
U.S. Army. Alex Anderson - USACE - www.grd.usace.army.mil

On 8/17/08, Randy Kanzelmeyer <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello:

I was wondering if you are entertaining trades on your Passat. I own a 1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo I need to get rid of due to an expanding family. If you are, I would appreciate more info and photos. If not, good luck with your sale.

Thanks.

Randall S. Kanzelmeyer

slostang
08-19-2008, 03:11 AM
so what are you tryin to sell a car in the WL?

Kevykev
08-19-2008, 07:09 AM
I just like to know how those scammers choose their alias LOL.

"Hmmmm, I'm going military today..Fk that"

b18hb
08-19-2008, 08:59 AM
heh... i just wondered if it was an automated response, or if the other party was just that stupid. i think it was listed at 6k ish on craigslist and he brought down his price by nearly half w/o me asking him to. I think its humorous.

IndianStig
08-19-2008, 10:23 AM
YOU JUST DIED MAN.

CALL ME 678 938 8443

IndianStig
08-19-2008, 10:24 AM
I JUST LAUGHED AT YOU MAN.

CONNECT WITH ME.

KILL ME.

CALL 678 938 8443.

IndianStig
08-19-2008, 10:25 AM