PDA

View Full Version : Gay College

ironchef
08-18-2008, 09:10 PM
Who else goes there? I know Hulud and redGT do!

BTLFED
08-18-2008, 09:13 PM
RedGT needs to go to the College of Suicide to make sure he does it right.

BKgen®
08-18-2008, 09:13 PM

QFMFT :lmao:

ShooterMcGavin
08-18-2008, 09:18 PM
we know you do...

BTLFED
08-18-2008, 09:21 PM
QFMFT :lmao:

Well he's already proved that he can't mod a car correctly or even fight correctly seeing as he got his ass handed to him by his LITTLE brother.

Alan®
08-18-2008, 09:24 PM
Who else goes there? I know Hulud and redGT do!
:lmfao: :lmfao:

Alan®
08-18-2008, 09:25 PM
Well he's already proved that he can't mod a car correctly or even fight correctly seeing as he got his ass handed to him by his LITTLE brother.
ORLY? Hmmm.....yea I made one mod to the car and immediately I can't do it right. Seriously man get off my nuts.

Alan®
08-18-2008, 09:26 PM
I'll go if you go?

ironchef
08-18-2008, 09:32 PM
I'll go if you go?Sounds like a challenge.

BTLFED
08-18-2008, 10:00 PM
ORLY? Hmmm.....yea I made one mod to the car and immediately I can't do it right. Seriously man get off my nuts.

Yes that's exactly what it means. Do you know why? Because you did the bullsh!t "time attack" paint scheme to your factory wheels you fukstick. :slap:

Get off your "nuts?" You sit to pee, how do you have nuts, girl? :slap:

I really hope you don't reproduce. :no:

Alan®
08-18-2008, 10:19 PM
Yes that's exactly what it means. Do you know why? Because you did the bullsh!t "time attack" paint scheme to your factory wheels you fukstick. :slap:

I really hope you don't reproduce. :no:
I'm actually getting ready to take the wheels back to orginal finish. I really really really dispise this rebadged chrysler POS.

Yes my nuts. You know the big round dangly things between your legs? Yours probably haven't dropped yet so you probably have no idea what I'm talking about.

As do I. Not for a long time anyways.

OneSlow5pt0
08-18-2008, 10:26 PM
Hmm................bahaha

ShooterMcGavin
08-19-2008, 09:00 AM
this thread took a turn quick

BTLFED
08-19-2008, 05:14 PM
I'm actually getting ready to take the wheels back to orginal finish. I really really really dispise this rebadged chrysler POS.

Yes my nuts. You know the big round dangly things between your legs? Yours probably haven't dropped yet so you probably have no idea what I'm talking about.

As do I. Not for a long time anyways.

That was the worst comeback ever. Man you really do suck at life.

blaknoize
08-19-2008, 05:17 PM

I really hope you don't reproduce. :no: :lmao: oh the internet!

FlipKing
08-19-2008, 05:21 PM
Do you 2 hang out with Thacker and Cactus much? :ninja: haha jkjk, fight on, its funny

BTLFED
08-19-2008, 05:47 PM
Do you 2 hang out with Thacker and Cactus much? :ninja: haha jkjk, fight on, its funny

This isn't a fight, it's a battle of Wits...and RedGT has no ammunition.

Alan®
08-19-2008, 08:45 PM
This isn't a fight, it's a battle of Wits...and RedGT has no ammunition.
LOL at no ammunition. I simply refuse to waste brain power on someone like you sorry. Go find someone else to be your chump.

BTLFED
08-23-2008, 08:40 AM
LOL at no ammunition. I simply refuse to waste brain power on someone like you sorry. Go find someone else to be your chump.

Basically you are saying that you are a moron that doesn't have any "brain power" to "waste" on coming at me. I figured as much.