PDA

View Full Version : General Chat My super-secret method for making your car handle like a BMW!!

RL...
08-18-2008, 12:41 AM
(without actually buying a BMW).

This is actually a very simple process, which I will lay out in a step-by-step format. All in all, if car maxima already has a decent suspension setup the final stage of the process should cost less than $2k and you will never again have complaints about your car's handling!

So here we go:

First thing (obviously) is to pull your car into the garage, jack it up, and make sure you're using jack stands.

Second, have a friend give you a ride to go buy an old Jeep Cherokee. Preferably with high miles, a suspension lift, and worn steering, suspension, and brake components...but even an old XJ in good condition will do fine.

Third, drive the Cherokee exclusively for a couple of days. Don't turn the radio on! You want to hear all the rattles and noises as well. Make sure to drive on some twisty roads and on the highway!

Finally, park the Cherokee and take the maxima off the jack stands.

Go for a drive!

Your car will feel like it handles better than a BMW and rides better than a Town Car. Oh, and that one little rattle you've never been able to find? You won't even notice it!:goodjob:

slostang
08-18-2008, 12:45 AM
that is possibly the biggest waste of bandwith in IA history.

osnap
08-18-2008, 02:09 AM
please consider suicide. please.

Revmaynard
08-18-2008, 02:13 AM
Wow, just wow.

JITB
08-18-2008, 02:17 AM
the red square is soo appropriate..

aneel
08-18-2008, 09:25 AM
hahaha +1

alpine_aw11
08-18-2008, 10:00 AM
I drive a lifted Cherokee, and while I agree on the retardation and uselessness of this thread, he has a point on the rattles and noises. Mine rides pretty good though, you're probably just on your period.

imbatman
08-18-2008, 04:15 PM
haha..cool thread. this actually works. thats how the mind and body works when it comes to car handling.

Maniacc
08-18-2008, 04:18 PM
(without actually buying a BMW).

This is actually a very simple process, which I will lay out in a step-by-step format. All in all, if car maxima already has a decent suspension setup the final stage of the process should cost less than $2k and you will never again have complaints about your car's handling!

So here we go:

First thing (obviously) is to pull your car into the garage, jack it up, and make sure you're using jack stands.

Second, have a friend give you a ride to go buy an old Jeep Cherokee. Preferably with high miles, a suspension lift, and worn steering, suspension, and brake components...but even an old XJ in good condition will do fine.

Third, drive the Cherokee exclusively for a couple of days. Don't turn the radio on! You want to hear all the rattles and noises as well. Make sure to drive on some twisty roads and on the highway!

Finally, park the Cherokee and take the maxima off the jack stands.

Go for a drive!

Your car will feel like it handles better than a BMW and rides better than a Town Car. Oh, and that one little rattle you've never been able to find? You won't even notice it!:goodjob:
This man speaks the truth. I've personally tried this out and was astonished with the results. All my friends have done it too and now we're hittin' up the mountains every weekend 'cause we all got great handling cars in our possession.

Elbow
08-18-2008, 04:29 PM
DUMBEST thread in IA history.............at least dumbest one that you actually took time to write thinking it'd be funny.

...and why handle like a BMW? They arent the best handling cars.

matthewAPM
08-18-2008, 04:32 PM
(without actually buying a BMW)....

I LOVE FAT D!CK IN MY AZZHOLE!

FIXED

Zeeb
08-18-2008, 04:39 PM
^^^ Hahahahaha!

Paree4g63
08-18-2008, 05:23 PM
you know what you should try out! go test drive a bmw m3(preferably e46 and latest) and then go back and drive your car home. your car feels like shiet huh? ahahah :lmfao:

whiteCG
08-19-2008, 10:02 PM
damn lame as people

EJ25RUN
08-19-2008, 10:18 PM
FIXED

:goodjob: