PDA

View Full Version : LOL is myspace serious?

Thighs
08-17-2008, 10:52 PM
LOL they host their pics on tinypic...???

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c397/mikejones4846/forrealtom.jpg

redrumracer
08-17-2008, 10:54 PM
i think its time to update your computer

speedminded
08-17-2008, 10:57 PM
Applications are not myspace though, it's just like software that's loaded on your windows or mac os.

...how did you get that page to come up like that? My truthbox doesn't look anything like that?

Thighs
08-17-2008, 11:00 PM
ohhhh i see...

and stfu redrum, im broke as fcuk. lol

redrumracer
08-17-2008, 11:02 PM
ohhhh i see...

and stfu redrum, im broke as fcuk. lol
no that little yellow shield thingy, those are free, its either that or something to do with your mcafee.

Thighs
08-17-2008, 11:07 PM
no that little yellow shield thingy, those are free, its either that or something to do with your mcafee.

oh, yeah ive updated it like 50 timse but the shield just pops up intermittently. this comp is an old pos that was peiced together from 3 other emachines (broke, i know) that all blew up, so im just happy that it works decent.

speedminded
08-17-2008, 11:08 PM
no that little yellow shield thingy, those are free, its either that or something to do with your mcafee.yep, windows update.

I'm all too familiar with that POS in the taskbar, i fall asleep photoshopping or working on something then wake up to my login screen after it automatically restarts the computer....losing everything I worked on, lol!

redrumracer
08-17-2008, 11:10 PM
oh, yeah ive updated it like 50 timse but the shield just pops up intermittently. this comp is an old pos that was peiced together from 3 other emachines (broke, i know) that all blew up, so im just happy that it works decent.
i have an emachine at home that i got for christmas 3 or 4 years ago and it works great, but its not pieced together. i just restored it about 3 months ago and cleaned it out for my mom to use and it works like a champ.

eViLMunkey
08-17-2008, 11:14 PM
Glad I got a new computer :goodjob:

Thighs
08-17-2008, 11:17 PM
i have an emachine at home that i got for christmas 3 or 4 years ago and it works great, but its not pieced together. i just restored it about 3 months ago and cleaned it out for my mom to use and it works like a champ.

yeah they are actually great computers, especially for the money. but my dad always tries to do some stupid **** to them to try to make them work faster or better or something, puts in a BA video card so he can do huge rendering crap with solids in cadkey, or something else that is retarded and it usually ends up crashing. for example, i have no sound from thsi computer ATM because the sound card is fried, and i havent had the extra money to get a new one.