PDA

View Full Version : 1990 Integra vs. New Model Eclipse

accordsti
03-20-2005, 12:14 PM
me and my friend were going home from sams on saturday on hillside rd yesterday when some girl in a maroon eclipse crosses the double yellow and blows buy us in the middle of a turn. and granted we were going about 45 in a increasing radius left turn we thought that girl was crazy. we followed her on to this road that ends up on a farm and decide to go up against her. now my friends car is a piece of shit compared to that eclipse, it was a spider v6, and it probably had some engine mods cause the interior was fully customized, with 2 tvs. all my friend has is a busted up integra with a new transmission, intake, and a lightwieght flywheel. so we decide to pass her and she puts her foot down trying to block us but she must have a turbo or something cause we pass her and about a second later all you can hear is the sound of a turbo spooled up and tires screeching through the turn.she looses us in about 20 seconds.

if your on here then nice car i like the interior, good job on the car control i saw you loose it and get it back :goodjob: , thats when we decided to go home.

quickdodgeŽ
03-20-2005, 01:39 PM
Not trying to sound asshole-ish, but having a pair of TVs in your car makes the engine modified? Later, QD.

efman
04-02-2005, 06:14 AM
Not trying to sound asshole-ish, but having a pair of TVs in your car makes the engine modified? Later, QD.
heheh :goodjob: exactly what i thought mybe if i put 2 tvs in my car i'll magicaly get a turbo too! :cool:

Boost67p
04-02-2005, 10:51 AM
I don't think they make a turbo kit for those v6 g3's. I just got my girlfriend a GTS and that was one of the first think I checked on. They do make a Supercharger kits for them.

BMM8764
04-02-2005, 12:20 PM
just b/c they don't make a kit doesn't mean you can't still turbo it.

gtikid
04-03-2005, 12:29 AM

hahaha the exact same thing i was thinking