PDA

View Full Version : The Meets At Barrett

Pages : [1] 2

TruKruROL
08-29-2005, 02:43 PM
So whats the deal at Barrett?? I got all the opinions on it. I never seen so many kids which just "basic" bolt ons (intake, headers, exhuast) think their car is the baddest thing that hit the street. And I've never seen so many people who thinks its cool to just buy a turbo kit and put it on a stock car and run it at like what , 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 PSI? Yes I have heard all, cause I always ask, "how many Lbs you pushin" You can gain more HP with less mony than spending it all on a turbo kit, just so you can hear Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and while everyone is going "OOOOO" im going "that is mad lame cause i bet there is nothing done to the car" Now I give it out the 240 and 300 guys up there, I've seen the work on those cars, they actually spend some money. But come on people at barrett spending a total of $700 on basic bolt ons, doesn't make you hard. And how come when you ask someone if they want to race, they won't or either they want to race down barrett??? How stupid you gonna be. Whats the point of acting all hard about your car if you dont' wanna race it. Where are all the real people who race at. Like the guys who drive an hour away and run them in the middle of no where. People who don't act like idoits in parking lots burning out, and doing dounuts, or causing fights. The Guys who plan the whole races, so that they have a less chance of getting caught. Where are those guys at???? Cause thats the kinda car people we need. I know they are in VA Beach, I've seen it. Where are they in ATL, GA. WHERE ARE THEY? Barrett is way over rated. The problem is everyone is thinks they are better than the other. Import Performance is a hobby, alot of yall need to chill back and be cool with everyone. Thats the end of my opinion, hit me up with some feed back, I love to argue, haha.

Bishop
08-29-2005, 02:51 PM
umm...they are in jail....

quickdodgeŽ
08-29-2005, 03:04 PM
You sounded like a real cool mo-fo until you started asking about the street racing. Places to race are Commerce and Silver Dollar. Street racing is frowned upon on IA. So, please keep that off the public board.

Other than that...welcome to I-Izzle. Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
08-29-2005, 03:09 PM
umm...they are in jail....

yup...all teh real people are still driving and racing on tracks

tony
08-29-2005, 03:14 PM
And I've never seen so many people who thinks its cool to just buy a turbo kit and put it on a stock car and run it at like what , 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 PSI? Yes I have heard all, cause I always ask, "how many Lbs you pushin" You can gain more HP with less mony than spending it all on a turbo kit, just so you can hear Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and while everyone is going "OOOOO" im going "that is mad lame cause i bet there is nothing done to the car"

hmm.. I'm only pushing 8-10psi, love the BOV and only have basic bolt ons but I would be hard pressed to find an n/a V6 making 400whp...

Where are all the real people who race at. Like the guys who drive an hour away and run them in the middle of no where. People who don't act like idoits in parking lots burning out, and doing dounuts, or causing fights. The Guys who plan the whole races, so that they have a less chance of getting caught. Where are those guys at????

I think the idea is to avoid catching attention, that means not having 10-15 cars follow you to a certain spot.. nobody is going to post it for everyone to see but the ones you are talking about know where to meet up at.

You're better off not mentioning street racing on IA

Allshow97
08-29-2005, 04:45 PM
Hrm let me start by saying that most people that goes to barret are mostly kids that can only afford the basic bolt-ons and don't have the money to spend on boost. Yes most people that don't go to barrett don't go to race in fact most of the people here just meet up to talk about cars the general interest of this site. Street racing is highly illegal and highly punishable here in the state of GA trust me I have friends that are paying for it now. I myself am one with only bolt ons but I like it that way keeps me less tempted to street race or gas it for that matter. If your looking for street races here in GA its not gonna happen unless you go down to MLK or some crap. Just my 2 cent.

P.S. Most of the reason people act "Hard" as you put it is because they have spent money and sweat building that car and have a sense of pride about it. I mean I am by far not the fastest civic on the street but I am proud of what I have done to my car.

technoteg97
08-29-2005, 04:54 PM
yes..alot of people go to barrett..Big deal =)

eViLMunkey
08-29-2005, 05:34 PM
I go up there since it's close to my apartment,... but I meet up w/ friends chill for a minute and then we all go to dinner...

NAIZBST
08-29-2005, 05:35 PM
agreeing with allshow97 . I have done many things to my dc2 and some are bolt ons for the moment, but I have also sweated and put many hours in my car to get it where it is at and I plan to do more but meeting up and hanging out is more rewarding than illegal racing.

Hrm let me start by saying that most people that goes to barret are mostly kids that can only afford the basic bolt-ons and don't have the money to spend on boost. Yes most people that don't go to barrett don't go to race in fact most of the people here just meet up to talk about cars the general interest of this site. Street racing is highly illegal and highly punishable here in the state of GA trust me I have friends that are paying for it now. I myself am one with only bolt ons but I like it that way keeps me less tempted to street race or gas it for that matter. If your looking for street races here in GA its not gonna happen unless you go down to MLK or some crap. Just my 2 cent.

P.S. Most of the reason people act "Hard" as you put it is because they have spent money and sweat building that car and have a sense of pride about it. I mean I am by far not the fastest civic on the street but I am proud of what I have done to my car.

NickW
08-29-2005, 05:45 PM
You sounded like a real cool mo-fo until you started asking about the street racing. Places to race are Commerce and Silver Dollar. Street racing is frowned upon on IA. So, please keep that off the public board.

Other than that...welcome to I-Izzle. Later, QD.

Wow QD you're being pretty nice...

I have my own opinion about street racing. Yes I do it, no not at redlights, or on barret, and actually haven't street raced since I've been back to Atlanta. Come to think of it, the last time I went out to the street races was in huintsville al. (before the jokes start, im from here,i moved there for a year!) But since it is frowned on here, it's best not to post it on the board...

TruKruROL
08-29-2005, 06:18 PM
Street Racing is frowned upon on IA???? Face the facts, people do it. Someone call a whine 1... 1... Street Racing is frowned upon because???? it could ruin the IA name, make IA look bad? People do it everywhere.

JITB
08-29-2005, 06:27 PM
ITs frowned upon everywhere except the kills forum..

BTW 7lbs owns!

Bishop
08-29-2005, 06:27 PM
its frowned apon becuase it is stupid.

JITB
08-29-2005, 06:36 PM
whether u do it or not, cant argue that it is stupid..

TruKruROL
08-29-2005, 06:40 PM
Hows it stupid?

Thats like saying skating on the street is stupid, cause there are skateparks.

D16Civic
08-29-2005, 06:45 PM
um, hmmm, lets see
how many deaths do u know of that came from skateboarders skating on the street??
Now think about street racing, i know ive heard my fare share of them.

You cant compare a car goin 100 mph w/ a skateboard goin maybe 10 mph, theres is no comparison

JITB
08-29-2005, 06:46 PM
gonin that fast on a public street with innocent people is stupid. Jumping on a skateboard and jumping on a staircase rail and falling on your front teeth is only harmful to yourself. and u dotn kill ppl when u skate smarty..

cmon dont front you know why its stupid. I go out and do it, its still stupid...

Bishop
08-29-2005, 06:58 PM
cause you can kill other motorists....hit pedestrians....oh my fucking god, i cant beleive you just asked that. You are a fucking idiot.

technoteg97
08-29-2005, 07:00 PM
Lol..Whos all fighting this time?!

MrEG62U
08-29-2005, 07:20 PM
p money!!! i got your back skate race who cares

Bishop
08-29-2005, 07:23 PM
^im not sure as to what you are trying to say....but if you are saying who cares if people street race, then you too are a fucking moron....just look at your gramar.

technoteg97
08-29-2005, 07:27 PM
Lmfao^^^ VRROOM VRRROOOM!! I do..everybody does it..Specially in my stock integra..haha j/p

Curbow_USMC
08-29-2005, 07:39 PM
People go to barrett because thier is nothing else to do! It is kinda fun, just going out and driving around with your friends. and if you dont want to drive around you can always go get a bite to eat. and thier is the Mall.

And you comment about the "people with only BOLT ons thinking they are cool" Well..... Fku... Some of us are not little rich pricks and have daddy give us money.... I am one of thoes guys that just have bolt ons... bolt ons are just a building block untill we can save for more.... i am just now getting my turbo kit and the bolt ons i have are only gonna help with my power. And for the people that just dont have the money to ever go with boost.... they are just having some fun with what they can afford. For the most part the people with only bolt ons know they are not gona be the "fastest car" well...excluding ricers.

Well.... i said my peace!!

Curbow_USMC
08-29-2005, 07:41 PM
oh and about the street racing...... be smart and dont put other people in danger.

technoteg97
08-29-2005, 07:42 PM
I'll add to that..and ^^movies and US. Play..and just chill out in the lot with your buddies..

Bishop
08-29-2005, 07:43 PM
^lol...be smart...be smart by not street racing...

Bishop
08-29-2005, 07:44 PM
I'll add to that..and ^^movies and US. Play..and just chill out in the lot with your buddies..
You know...there is an edit button you can use...

technoteg97
08-29-2005, 07:46 PM
...you mean..for him?

Bishop
08-29-2005, 07:53 PM
oh, haha...you 2 have somewhat similair avatars....my bad lol

Curbow_USMC
08-29-2005, 08:15 PM
Also going to the track only costs about 20 bucks. and you know how fast your car realy is by the time slips

Bishop
08-29-2005, 08:29 PM
^exactly

Hulud
08-29-2005, 08:56 PM
So whats the deal at Barrett?? I got all the opinions on it. I never seen so many kids which just "basic" bolt ons (intake, headers, exhuast) think their car is the baddest thing that hit the street. And I've never seen so many people who thinks its cool to just buy a turbo kit and put it on a stock car and run it at like what , 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 PSI? Yes I have heard all, cause I always ask, "how many Lbs you pushin" You can gain more HP with less mony than spending it all on a turbo kit, just so you can hear Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and while everyone is going "OOOOO" im going "that is mad lame cause i bet there is nothing done to the car" Now I give it out the 240 and 300 guys up there, I've seen the work on those cars, they actually spend some money. But come on people at barrett spending a total of $700 on basic bolt ons, doesn't make you hard. And how come when you ask someone if they want to race, they won't or either they want to race down barrett??? How stupid you gonna be. Whats the point of acting all hard about your car if you dont' wanna race it. Where are all the real people who race at. Like the guys who drive an hour away and run them in the middle of no where. People who don't act like idoits in parking lots burning out, and doing dounuts, or causing fights. The Guys who plan the whole races, so that they have a less chance of getting caught. Where are those guys at???? Cause thats the kinda car people we need. I know they are in VA Beach, I've seen it. Where are they in ATL, GA. WHERE ARE THEY? Barrett is way over rated. The problem is everyone is thinks they are better than the other. Import Performance is a hobby, alot of yall need to chill back and be cool with everyone. Thats the end of my opinion, hit me up with some feed back, I love to argue, haha.

Street Racing is frowned upon on IA???? Face the facts, people do it. Someone call a whine 1... 1... Street Racing is frowned upon because???? it could ruin the IA name, make IA look bad? People do it everywhere.

Hows it stupid?

Thats like saying skating on the street is stupid, cause there are skateparks.

wtf are you talking about? comparing skating to racing?

quickdodgeŽ
08-29-2005, 10:02 PM
Hows it stupid?

Come on, man. After your posts, you've got to understand something about stupidity. Later, QD.

Hulud
08-29-2005, 10:16 PM
ahahahahaha QDizzle owns all!!!!! lol

technoteg97
08-29-2005, 10:34 PM
Lol *bows to QD*..because he can either take me away..or bring me back..hahaha.

quickdodgeŽ
08-29-2005, 10:44 PM
Lol *bows to QD*..because he can either take me away..or bring me back..hahaha.

Hell. You make me sound like Calgon. Later, QD.

kutepunkprincess
08-30-2005, 01:26 AM
hrm i go to barrett.. bc a - i work up there b- its one of the closest things to my house where there is actually stuff :) i dont do the whole driving around constantly on fridays and saturdays or sit in parking lots. yes, ive done it before.. but shit, when you have nothing to do.. why does it matter? lol. just bored and thought id comment.. some might have seen my car (my new one) around there before *shrug*

TruKruROL
08-30-2005, 11:01 AM
So still no one has moved me. See the majority of yall automattically start talking about hitting cars and people. Yall must be the idoits who races on somewhat populated 4 lane streets. If you go out to the country where there is RARELY a person driving on the road at 1 or 2 in the morning, then your chances of getting caught/hitting/dying is pretty much almost next to nothing. You still haven't convinced me of a anything.

HyPer50
08-30-2005, 11:16 AM
I just go out to Barrett and hang out... I could careless about the racing aspect... I mean ya, if a car comes out that I think would be a challenge and they ask to race, I got a spot I'll take them to (noway in hell am I even hinting at where...). I could careless about all the ricers and parking lot drifters out there.. its all entertainment.. and personally I think YOU are trying to act hard.. dont take yourself so seriously and you'll have fun. I dont know if Barrett is overrated or not, cause all i ever hear about it is trash talk, but I dont care... I just go out there to hang out with some friends, and it's close... I'm not gonna waste my gas driving across atlanta just to hang out. And if you are looking for people to race only, take your ass to the track... plenty of REAL racers there.

D16Civic
08-30-2005, 01:44 PM
So still no one has moved me. See the majority of yall automattically start talking about hitting cars and people. Yall must be the idoits who races on somewhat populated 4 lane streets. If you go out to the country where there is RARELY a person driving on the road at 1 or 2 in the morning, then your chances of getting caught/hitting/dying is pretty much almost next to nothing. You still haven't convinced me of a anything.
Actually, no, i dont race at all
And how are u suddenly goin to start talking about places way out in the country when the title of this thread that you started is obviously talking about Barrett, hence the title "The Meets At Barrett"

1439/2000
08-30-2005, 01:48 PM
I skateboard and I was speeding down a hill once and killed an elderly couple at a red light. So i mean I see what you're saying about it being as dangerous.

This thread sucks. Go to Barrett to talk to hang out with other car people. There are plenty of fast cars out and are willing to bust your ass you just have to know how to approach it

AnclyT
08-30-2005, 06:18 PM
Now I give it out the 240 and 300 guys up there, I've seen the work on those cars, they actually spend some money. But come on people at barrett spending a total of $700 on basic bolt ons, doesn't make you hard. And how come when you ask someone if they want to race, they won't or either they want to race down barrett???

are you saying it's ok to act hard if you spend lots of money on your car,
but it's not cool to act hard if you don't spend a lot of money?

how much money do i need to spend on my car til i can act hard??.. lol

also, you said it's not ok to act hard if you dont wanna race, but it's ok to act hard if you race?
a lot of people pass up racing because they dont want anything to happen (Cops/Accidents/etc.), i respect their choices, they actually think ahead..

DrivenMind
08-30-2005, 07:06 PM
This is dumb. Some people don't give a shit about their car going fast. I have a slow car, I don't give a shit. I added parts that make it more fun to drive, and easier to drift. I couldn't give a shit if I can't win a drag race against some asshole in a car next to me at a red light, because I've been to jail over it and it's fucking stupid thing to do. I will say their are more mature ways to go about street racing, and I try to focus on those and even film some of the "fast cars" race.

A car is not an investment, and I don't like driving in a straight line. I don't want to drive 45 minutes, to spend $20 to race on a track to get a 16.3 time slip. I just don't give a shit. I'm not sure how much I've spent on my car to be honest, but I can name most of the parts pretty quickly.

Injen Intake
ACT Stage 1 Clutch Kit
JUN Flywheel
Prothane Urethane Suspension Bushings
Hawk HPS Brake Pads

I don't want a loud fart knocker on the ass of my car, because I like to be able to go to industrial parks at night without making to much noise when I practice. I don't have a lot of money, and I don't plan to spend the little I have on something that's going to depreciate.

turbo_spool
08-30-2005, 07:13 PM
wow your a moron, you contradicted yourself in one paragraph!?, first you start bad mouthing people that can only spend 700.00 bucks on their car, then you go on to say that everyone should get along, how bout you go and revise you statements faggot...

technoteg97
08-30-2005, 07:21 PM
k, this thread has gone to far now.

turbo_spool
08-30-2005, 07:25 PM
k, this thread has gone to far now.

oh no way...it hasnt gone far enough...I cant stand people who think that just cuz you buy a muffler, or rims, that you are not cool if you dont race people...I have been pulled over b4 for that so he can kiss off... :jerkit:

HyPer50
08-30-2005, 07:46 PM
I don't want a loud fart knocker on the ass of my car, because I like to be able to go to industrial parks at night without making to much noise when I practice. I don't have a lot of money, and I don't plan to spend the little I have on something that's going to depreciate.

Hmmm.... Aren't you the guy who had that integra that backfired every 2 seconds and was deafening on the highway? lol....

TruKruROL
08-30-2005, 07:56 PM
No my integra doesn't backfire.

AnclyT
08-30-2005, 07:58 PM
i think it's best you change your SN and never use this one again.. lol

HyPer50
08-30-2005, 08:03 PM
No my integra doesn't backfire.

unless this is Esti on a different name... i wasn't referring to you.

rolling_trip
08-30-2005, 08:13 PM

there is always a chance that something can happen. i lost a friend, Alonzo Curry, in a drag racing accident. he was pinned in his car, after loosing control on a back road and was BURN ALIVE! I dont want to hear shit about he could drive, he has been down the track more times that u every will. evertime someone revs at me or taunts me that tuaght crosses my mind. Its all fun til reality kicks u in the balls! Point is u never know whats going to happen.

tony
08-30-2005, 08:20 PM
that and theres no telling what might jump out on the back roads as well

DrivenMind
08-30-2005, 09:14 PM
Hmmm.... Aren't you the guy who had that integra that backfired every 2 seconds and was deafening on the highway? lol....

haha, thats Harrison. I'm Robbie. Harrisons a lazy bastard and posts under my IA account, because he doesn't want to log into his own. He also drives the black and white AE86, where as I drive the black one. We hang out pretty regularly at Barrett as well though, so people get us confused pretty often.

Oh and people always thought it was backfiring, it was an MSD Two-Step rev limiter.

bijan gxe
08-30-2005, 11:39 PM
There are plenty of fast *AND SLOW* cars out and are willing to bust your ass you just have to know how to approach it

fixed.

And you need to stop talkin your trash, random people asked me the other day...

"I heard you got beat by a galant".... :lmao:

Barrett - hit or miss. Sometimes fun, sometimes lame. There ARE better places to hang out though.

Street racing - a LOT of people DO it. Young/old....there's no denying it. As many times Ive been on Barrett, I've been warned once for loitering. I do NOT push my luck by trying to race on the street in such a BUSY/infested area like that. I'll take it somewhere else.

I dont think it should be "looked down on"....just not condoned.

KevinT707
08-31-2005, 12:00 AM
Yo, you've gotta clean Maxima. I was talking to last week when you passed by where I work @ Ed Voyles Honda. Should come out & hang out sometime (@ next meet)

chnco
08-31-2005, 01:00 AM
What are you talking about, no one was talking trash. Perhaps you missed the other thread that was posted?

Too bad we didn't get the chance to make it back up there in Halfbaked Sentra's before everyone left.

See you next time.

fixed.

And you need to stop talkin your trash, random people asked me the other day...

Barrett - hit or miss. Sometimes fun, sometimes lame. There ARE better places to hang out though.

Street racing - a LOT of people DO it. Young/old....there's no denying it. As many times Ive been on Barrett, I've been warned once for loitering. I do NOT push my luck by trying to race on the street in such a BUSY/infested area like that. I'll take it somewhere else.

I dont think it should be "looked down on"....just not condoned.

Scrappy
08-31-2005, 01:08 AM
all i have to say is REV AT ME :D heheh jk or am i?

chnco
08-31-2005, 01:20 AM
Are you high??

Scrappy
08-31-2005, 01:22 AM
nope, bored... you?

chnco
08-31-2005, 02:02 AM
bored. . . .tired. . . . a little bit of both. So when are you coming to Barrett?

famous_atticus
08-31-2005, 09:09 AM

I think the whole problem here is that GA sucks as far as the racing scene goes.

MrEG62U
08-31-2005, 10:03 AM
its about time someone is just talking shit and starting to get the big picture

Importdreamer56
08-31-2005, 12:27 PM

I'll rev at you....lol

bijan gxe
08-31-2005, 12:36 PM
What are you talking about, no one was talking trash. Perhaps you missed the other thread that was posted?

Too bad we didn't get the chance to make it back up there in Halfbaked Sentra's before everyone left.

See you next time.

Link to thread?

2 random times (1 at the 311 concert, and 1 at BP on Barrett)....'yo I heard you raced a Galant and lost" and "Did you run a Galant on the hiway- I heard he pulled on you'

Whether you know them and they're just messin around, I dont care about that :lmfao: - But if he wants to turn his boost up and get a new clutch Im ready to roll again.

Ive got the video....but it's kinda dark/shitty

HiPSI
08-31-2005, 03:27 PM
I skateboard and I was speeding down a hill once and killed an elderly couple at a red light

ROFL

quickdodgeŽ
08-31-2005, 03:35 PM
I think the whole problem here is that GA sucks as far as the racing scene goes.

If you are refering to the lack of a street racing scene here, that's a good thing. Later, QD.

Andyturbo13
08-31-2005, 03:37 PM
street racing is about as gay as poped collers.

quickdodgeŽ
08-31-2005, 03:42 PM
^^^ +10. Later, QD.

Andyturbo13
08-31-2005, 03:45 PM
thanks

TruKruROL
08-31-2005, 06:22 PM
That Maxima totally isn't clean

TruKruROL
08-31-2005, 06:25 PM
"are you saying it's ok to act hard if you spend lots of money on your car,
but it's not cool to act hard if you don't spend a lot of money?

how much money do i need to spend on my car til i can act hard??.. lol"

I don't know ask your butt buddies at Barrett, cause most of them don't spend money, they spend $700 on engine parts just like i have been saying, or they primer there car and never get it painted. Has no one realized that you can't drive a primered car around forever. Primer sucks up water, then it will rust your car. You will have to prime it again due to the fact of leaving it on there forever, why don't people just save up money first then do it right.

TruKruROL
08-31-2005, 06:27 PM
"i think it's best you change your SN and never use this one again.. lol"

Whys that? I dont' care what you think, i say what im gonna say. Oh No I upset alot of people, who cares, i say it like it is.

So... I think im keeping my screen name

TruKruROL
08-31-2005, 06:30 PM
"Originally Posted by Julio
always thought you looked like you had down syndrome.. I guess it kicked in now."

Since you have no idea what i look like, sounds like you have more problems than me. You imagining me?

quickdodgeŽ
08-31-2005, 06:33 PM
Einstein, Julio wasn't talking about you....lolol @ you. That is called a signature. It appears, magically(Thank you Copperfield) in every one of his posts.

You sound more stupid each time you post. Later, QD.

TruKruROL
08-31-2005, 06:35 PM
who is LA???? does that team even exsist? why you rep them, they suck

TruKruROL
08-31-2005, 06:37 PM
Im stupid hahahah ok Spiritseeker

"October 4th, 2004 is the birthdate of Spirit Seekers, the investigators of the paranormal. "

Dude your wack

quickdodgeŽ
08-31-2005, 06:40 PM
What? Huh? Say again? Not on your level....rephrase. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
08-31-2005, 06:41 PM
Im stupid

You said it...not me.....well, hold on...yeah, I said it, too. Later, QD.

TruKruROL
08-31-2005, 06:41 PM
yah your not on my level your a little kid, you believe in ghost, I think you watched too much unsolved mysteries when you were little.

quickdodgeŽ
08-31-2005, 06:44 PM
Did you...did you really....oh no you didn't...I can't believe you did it.....oh shit...you've done it now....oh my fuccin god....I'm fuccin tellin on yooooooooooou.you cut me down..big time. You're gonna get it now...Mommmmyy...mooommmmmmmmyyyyyyy.

Later, QD.

DrivenMind
08-31-2005, 06:47 PM
yah your not on my level your a little kid, you believe in ghost, I think you watched too much unsolved mysteries when you were little.

You're the pushing hard for the "dumbest shit ever said on IA.com" award.

please go to www.importlounge.com I'm sure they'll love you over there.

TruKruROL
08-31-2005, 07:19 PM
well dang speeking of primered cars, look at estis fatuus profile pic

dekalbsvt
08-31-2005, 09:19 PM
^^^^ dont know what ur used to driving but it looks alright to me. by the way those are a good choice of mods for the money :goodjob:

Andyturbo13
09-01-2005, 11:48 PM
well dang speeking of primered cars, look at estis fatuus profile pic
well yeah it primered he drifts it why spend all the money on a paint job just to mess it up while drifting.

HiPSI
09-02-2005, 01:39 PM
who is LA???? does that team even exsist? why you rep them, they suck

my opinion is better than yours! so ha!

HiPSI
09-02-2005, 01:41 PM
oh, and i'd like for you to post a picture of your car please. i want to see how badass it truly is.

TruKruROL
09-02-2005, 09:49 PM
"well yeah it primered he drifts it why spend all the money on a paint job just to mess it up while drifting." IDK ask professional drift drivers why their cars look so nice??? haha

D16Civic
09-02-2005, 09:52 PM
Mainly because the professionals usually have sponsors that will pay for any kind of damage that might occur.
Not everyone who drifts as a hobby has that kind of money

Andyturbo13
09-02-2005, 09:55 PM
ok turdrol thats because there sponserd.

technoteg97
09-02-2005, 11:20 PM
TruKruROL Post up your Integra pics or give them the link to the site.

TruKruROL
09-03-2005, 12:18 AM
Nah they don't need to see the pics, they can see it in person at Nopi Nationals :-)

quickdodgeŽ
09-03-2005, 09:26 AM
^^^ There, people, is a great example of a #1 stunna. Moutha fucca wants to talk shit on others when he hasn't shit himself. Lolol @ you, sucka. Later, QD.

HiPSI
09-03-2005, 09:38 AM
Nah they don't need to see the pics, they can see it in person at Nopi Nationals :-)

well for those of us that aren't wasting our cash on nopi nationals, please put up a couple pics of your car.

quickdodgeŽ
09-03-2005, 09:42 AM
Erin, it may take him a minute. He'll need to Google it and then photoshop him with it, and then change the name so it doesn't have the awctual owners name in the file and then he can post it. Later, QD.

MrEG62U
09-03-2005, 10:06 AM
i can vouch for trukrurol he has a clean ass integra

quickdodgeŽ
09-03-2005, 10:20 AM
If it's nice why the hesitancy to put up a pic? Either way, he's still a punk. But no belief from the real crowd until we see something. Later, QD.

MrEG62U
09-03-2005, 11:16 AM
the real crowd what is that supposed to mean?

quickdodgeŽ
09-03-2005, 11:29 AM
The people that actually put up something that is worthwhile on the board instead of just crap. Later, QD.

TruKruROL
09-03-2005, 11:29 AM
"Erin, it may take him a minute. He'll need to Google it and then photoshop him with it, and then change the name so it doesn't have the awctual owners name in the file and then he can post it. Later, QD." That makes no sense???

I would change the name??? since a picture of an integra would have the owners name all over it? Your trying to way to hard

quickdodgeŽ
09-03-2005, 11:31 AM
^^^ Dude, it is obvious that you have no idea what you quoted means. Later, QD.

MrEG62U
09-03-2005, 12:26 PM
QD let us see a pic of your car

HiPSI
09-03-2005, 12:27 PM
what the hell does it take to upload a pic? it doesn't even have to be hosted to post it on IA. post it, or stop talking shit.

MrEG62U
09-03-2005, 12:27 PM
thank you

MrEG62U
09-03-2005, 02:22 PM
lets see the neon

MrEG62U
09-03-2005, 06:33 PM
whats the deal qd dont be scared

quickdodgeŽ
09-03-2005, 08:08 PM
My Neon has been seen by everyone on this site many times over. Your girlfriends ride hasn't been seen by anyone. I wonder who seems to be scared, now. Later, QD.

MrEG62U
09-03-2005, 10:47 PM
:2up: then post it again and quit running your mouth, a dodge on a import site ok can we say confused

Scrappy
09-03-2005, 11:06 PM
can we say you need to shut it pretty fast, you are on the bandwagon with the immature idiots on IA lately, and do not say you arent because you are thier backup... bring it on. want to see my car, its exterior is a stock EG sedan... QD is not confused, why not try and attack hyper50, buddah, and a few other domestic enthusiasts, then try and say QD is confused. post your car little pansy, i want to see it.

MrEG62U
09-03-2005, 11:22 PM
and the boyfriend comes to the rescue!!! the only person im backing up is trukrurol, if someone was running their mouth to one of your boys you would stick up for him too, i say domestics are shit from a personal experiance so get off my nuts and what does your car have to do with anything?

Scrappy
09-03-2005, 11:44 PM
oh yeah i am such a boyfriend. try again I am a female. You sir need to watch who you are running your mouth to, if you judge your friends on what car they drive, you will get nowhere in life. I said to post a picture of your car and you seem to want to call people out so i said what i have ahead of time, smart one. QD can speak and do as he pleases, not yet has one person been able to shut him down ONCE. keep trying for our entertainment, will be very amusing. btw -10 for you and your little crew here

MrEG62U
09-04-2005, 12:14 AM
im not judging anybody by what kind of car they drive but everybody wants to talk shit i dont say shit until talks shit aboput me or my friends then its on and my car is on my public profile where is yours?

Scrappy
09-04-2005, 12:56 AM
already said what it is, go search google for a 4dr eg. thats what mine looks like outside. QD doesnt talk Sh*t, he talks the truth.

MrEG62U
09-04-2005, 01:02 AM
i know what your car looks like but nobody asked

Scrappy
09-04-2005, 01:07 AM
im not judging anybody by what kind of car they drive but everybody wants to talk shit i dont say shit until talks shit aboput me or my friends then its on and my car is on my public profile where is yours?

:rolleyes:

ct9a gsr
09-04-2005, 02:55 AM
The prejudices that people have about Barrett will never go away. It's become trendy now to hate Barrett. I'm sure a few of the Barrett haters came down one night, saw a few of the local ricers, catagorized every car to touch Barrett Parkway as a ricer, then left and never thought twice about it. Most every local populated commercial area will have its share of trashy cars as well as nicer ones. Barrett is no exception. I've witnessed all sorts of meets... from gathers of a band of Hispanic ricers parked in a circle dancing to Latin music and racing mini-vans in parking lots... to groups of 400whp~800whp+ cars gathering talking about motorsports and sharing knowledge to each other. I frequent literally Barrett every single day... for the past few years... I see more here than the average Joe.

I don't understand what's so bad about having bolt-on parts... after all, almost all my parts are bolt-on's... guess that makes me slow or something? You talk bad about cars that bolt on turbo kits but you give props to 240's for spending money? No offense to any of the 240's that frequent Barrett... but... a vast majority of 240's w/ swaps that I've seen are poorly pieced together and cost less than an average stock eg6. However, I don't see how price has any relevance in justifying a car's power. Just because you have a million dollar Panoz, it doesn't mean it's fast... and at the same time, just because you have a cheap hatch doesn't mean you're slow.

In case you haven't noticed yet... a vast majority of IA.com say they hate street racing... ... ... unless they're participating in it or spectating it. We can all understand why street racing is such a horrible and dangerous thing, however, there's no need to talk so harsly upon people who have raced on the streets. I'm sure this topic has been covered thousands of times before on IA, and I'm sure any who plays the devil's advocate and tries to defend street racing is shot down in a heartbeat... so I won't go too in-depth into this.

I'd advise you to post in the "Kills" sub-forum about any street racing topics... I believe we're the only ones on IA.com that won't give you shit about street racing. It's also one of the few sub-forums that whoreslounge-junkies usually stay out of.

Oh, by the way, since you talk down to ppl who boost less than 9psi, have only bolt-ons, or spend too little on their car... mind if I ask to see your car and the specs on it? I don't see the point in hiding it. I could care less if it's "clean"... I can goto most car dealerships and say "damn, look at all those clean-ass cars!" Having a "clean" car means nothing to me... its just a neutral comment. Oh, and let me be the first to ask you, "how many lbs are you pushing"?

Scrappy
09-04-2005, 07:41 AM
get em charles lol why you gotta call my car out?? :( J/K I do not hate barret, used to go there when we were aloud, now i will go only if i am not the driver. :D

Tracer
09-04-2005, 08:15 AM
Civichatch95 and TruKruROL, do you guys know how stupid you sound in this thread?

Bashing people for running low psi numbers. Who cares how many lbs. they are pushing. I think its great when someone turbos a stock motor car. Then you go putting people down for spending less than $700 on bolt ons. That's just wrong in my book for saying that.....some people can't afford more than that. What gives you the right to make a statement like that? I would NEVER put people down for what they drive. Most people can't afford nice rides so they get what's right for the pockets. I don't know maybe its me but, you're both coming off sounding like a jerk to me and most people on IA would frown towards you both for your attitudes.

So back off of QD for his car!!!! If that's what he likes then don't hate the man for that. What gives you the right to judge someone for what they drive? I could bash away at you (TruKruROL) for driving a integra but, I won't fall to that level. Its just wrong to do that to a person and I'm not that way.

I just think you both need to relax and pull whatever is up your butt out. Life is to short to live that way. Oh by the way.......this was a worthless THREAD. If you don't like the MEETS stay home and complain about something else.....

quickdodgeŽ
09-04-2005, 08:22 AM
Whats up, ct9.

The prejudices that people have about Barrett will never go away. It's become trendy now to hate Barrett. I'm sure a few of the Barrett haters came down one night, saw a few of the local ricers, catagorized every car to touch Barrett Parkway as a ricer, then left and never thought twice about it.

Very true about the prejudices. For a while now it has been known to be the spot where all the idiots go. I'm not a Barrett hater that came through once. I went to Barrett many time during the Big Chicken meets back in 98-99. So I have a little more to go no than some people that talk.

I don't understand what's so bad about having bolt-on parts... after all, almost all my parts are bolt-on's...

Complete agreement from me, dude.

However, I don't see how price has any relevance in justifying a car's power. Just because you have a million dollar Panoz, it doesn't mean it's fast... and at the same time, just because you have a cheap hatch doesn't mean you're slow.

Another agreement from me.

In case you haven't noticed yet... a vast majority of IA.com say they hate street racing... ... ... unless they're participating in it or spectating it.

I don't and never have done it. SO I hate it, period, lolol.

We can all understand why street racing is such a horrible and dangerous thing, however, there's no need to talk so harsly upon people who have raced on the streets.

I don't really talk to harshly about it unless I see the idiots that defend it. If I see someone say they streetraced, I'll call them idiot and let it go. Game over. If a groupie joins in to defend, I'll wish her more ill'will than I do the street racer.

I'd advise you to post in the "Kills" sub-forum about any street racing topics... I believe we're the only ones on IA.com that won't give you shit about street racing. It's also one of the few sub-forums that whoreslounge-junkies usually stay out of.

That is true. I used to go in there and blast just about everyone. But a few months ago, I just quit doing it. Decided it wouldn't change anything and that Darwin will take care of everything without my help, lolol.

mind if I ask to see your car and the specs on it? I don't see the point in hiding it.

Fat chance homie. This bitch talked so much shit that he can't really back up and so he now wants to keep his "street lethal machine" under wraps.

+10 for a good post, dude. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
09-04-2005, 08:27 AM
:2up: then post it again and quit running your mouth, a dodge on a import site ok can we say confused

Holy shit! 5,400+ members on here over a 5 year span of time and a groupie that has been on here for one month is the first to ever make a comment about me having a domestic on this site. Good luck to you on that angle of attack. I still have nothing to show everyone because everyone already knows my car. Where is your bitch's car at? Since you want to be a child about it, I'll stoop to your level. I asked him first to show his car.

Oh and fuck that can of whoop-ass. I'm about to unlock the front door to my:

WAREHOUSE OF WHOOP-ASS

Thanks, Jason. Later, QD.

Tracer
09-04-2005, 08:36 AM
Its no problem QD. I'm just sick of these guys for having a negative attitude, by the way they are putting people down for what they drive.

quickdodgeŽ
09-04-2005, 08:39 AM
Yeah. I could knock all the Civic owners and Integra owners for not being original. But I don't. I don't get whiplash over a Civic anymore(haven't for several years now), but if I see one that is done cleanly and nicely, I'll say that. But I don't see the purpose of knocking a person for their ride. Later, QD.

MrEG62U
09-04-2005, 09:01 AM
alright idiots read back through the threads and look where i ever said anything about downing someone for what they spend on a car or how many pounds or whatever bullshit. i came in to this thread just bullshiting, brushing it off because it was just opinions, but everybody kept talking shit so yeah im not gonna be nice everbody else would do the same

quickdodgeŽ
09-04-2005, 09:30 AM
Lolol @ you. Later, QD.

HyPer50
09-04-2005, 09:37 AM
i say domestics are shit

Thats a pretty broad statement right there... Got anything to back it up or are you just talking out your ass like your friend?

quickdodgeŽ
09-04-2005, 09:39 AM
He claims to have had one and it wasn't a good experience. So, therefore, all domestics are shit. Logical way of thinking, huh. My diagnosis on this fool stands. Later, QD.

TruKruROL
09-04-2005, 11:27 AM
Most Domestics are crap, read Consumer Reports and you will find that Domestics have the worst realiblity out there compaired to an import.

TruKruROL
09-04-2005, 11:38 AM
Civichatch95 and TruKruROL, do you guys know how stupid you sound in this thread?

Bashing people for running low psi numbers. Who cares how many lbs. they are pushing. I think its great when someone turbos a stock motor car. Then you go putting people down for spending less than $700 on bolt ons. That's just wrong in my book for saying that.....some people can't afford more than that. What gives you the right to make a statement like that? I would NEVER put people down for what they drive. Most people can't afford nice rides so they get what's right for the pockets. I don't know maybe its me but, you're both coming off sounding like a jerk to me and most people on IA would frown towards you both for your attitudes.

So back off of QD for his car!!!! If that's what he likes then don't hate the man for that. What gives you the right to judge someone for what they drive? I could bash away at you (TruKruROL) for driving a integra but, I won't fall to that level. Its just wrong to do that to a person and I'm not that way.

I just think you both need to relax and pull whatever is up your butt out. Life is to short to live that way. Oh by the way.......this was a worthless THREAD. If you don't like the MEETS stay home and complain about something else.....

My arguement isn't that they just spent the $700, its how their EGO automatically seems to rocket up and then they think there hard.

JasonSTI, i could bash at you for spending way to much money on a wrx, when you could have bought a 90's model rear wheel drive car and made it go faster than what you paided for that car.

Im comming off sounding like a jerk???? Why cause I told the truth, you know its true. Truth hurts.

And it is acutally pretty funny how many people are so touchy on this topic. And my original topic was where are all the people that have organized street races out in the middle of nowhere such as in the VA beach area, I just used barrett as a example and everyone flipped out.

........ maybe i should start writing more threads on risky topics and see what everyones responce is again since the majority of yall have wigged out.

ct9a gsr
09-04-2005, 11:41 AM
*yawn*

Still waiting to see your super-dee-duper Integra... ... ... or a dyno chart... or a time slip... or video... or anything that's the slightest bit impressive. Otherwise, you talk a lot of hollow shit.

HyPer50
09-04-2005, 11:44 AM
Most Domestics are crap, read Consumer Reports and you will find that Domestics have the worst realiblity out there compaired to an import.

Well.. "most domestics are crap" and a flat out "domestics are crap" are lil different... I can name a quite a list of very bad ass domestics... and if RELIABILITY is a big issue to you... there are plenty of old domestics that still run just fine... Hell I could even use mine for example, 15 y/o and runs perfect, you see alot more old domestics on the road and not too many old imports... SOME imports are very reliable, but some are just complete POS's... same with domestics.

TruKruROL
09-04-2005, 11:46 AM
*yawn*

Still waiting to see your super-dee-duper Integra... ... ... or a dyno chart... or a time slip... or video... or anything that's the slightest bit impressive. Otherwise, you talk a lot of hollow shit.

Lancer OZ Rally w/ 100% Evo VIII Conversion
T3/T4 Turbo Setup @ 7psi
201whp / 175wtq .............. .. .

I told you, you will see it at Nopi Nationals... plus my integra pushes very close to your Lancer OZ Rally and I don't have a turbo ;-) and i don't have Vtec

HiPSI
09-04-2005, 11:50 AM
T3/T4 Turbo Setup @ 7psi

I told you, you will see it at Nopi Nationals... plus my integra pushes very close to your Lancer OZ Rally and I don't have a turbo ;-) and i don't have Vtec

oh, so i have to go waste $25 to see your uber wonderful integra lined up with the 8000 other integras that will be parked in there?

and you are right, his lancer OZ is a total POS like what you usually see on barrett. i'd bet your super rad integra could take it easily.

TruKruROL
09-04-2005, 11:51 AM
Well.. "most domestics are crap" and a flat out "domestics are crap" are lil different... I can name a quite a list of very bad ass domestics... and if RELIABILITY is a big issue to you... there are plenty of old domestics that still run just fine... Hell I could even use mine for example, 15 y/o and runs perfect, you see alot more old domestics on the road and not too many old imports... SOME imports are very reliable, but some are just complete POS's... same with domestics.

I mean do you need a baby sitter??? Do i need to get a consumer report and lets run through every car company out there. Do i need to hold you hand and point at the realibity issues on Domestic cars, do i? Cause it is already a proven fact. And a fact is a fact, Consumer Reports isn't about opinions, it is about what they KNOW.

Imports that are unreliable are.....
Jaguar suck, but they are made by ford, but they sucked before that.
Saab sucks, they have always been crummy.

TruKruROL
09-04-2005, 11:52 AM
oh, so i have to go waste $25 to see your uber wonderful integra lined up with the 8000 other integras that will be parked in there?

and you are right, his lancer OZ is a total POS like what you usually see on barrett. i'd bet your super rad integra could take it easily.

Yes you will have to waste $25 to see it, you want to see it so bad right? then $25 shouldn't be a problem

ct9a gsr
09-04-2005, 12:02 PM
T3/T4 Turbo Setup @ 7psi

Do you have a dyno chart of your power? That 7psi pull that I made was on race gas... normally, I push about 4psi and make 170whp / 140whp. It'd be interesting to see our cars matched up against each other... I might have to use race gas to keep up though.

JITB
09-04-2005, 12:15 PM
ive got 2 friends with neons and a 12 year old protege that will be galdly to see u at Nopi..:) welll be there.. all 3 NA how do we know what to look for? Iw ant too see this BEAST!!!

HalfBaked
09-04-2005, 12:18 PM
I drive a sentra.

I want to play!

Scrappy
09-04-2005, 12:20 PM
My arguement isn't that they just spent the $700, its how their EGO automatically seems to rocket up and then they think there hard.

JasonSTI, i could bash at you for spending way to much money on a wrx, when you could have bought a 90's model rear wheel drive car and made it go faster than what you paided for that car.

Im comming off sounding like a jerk???? Why cause I told the truth, you know its true. Truth hurts.

And it is acutally pretty funny how many people are so touchy on this topic. And my original topic was where are all the people that have organized street races out in the middle of nowhere such as in the VA beach area, I just used barrett as a example and everyone flipped out.

........ maybe i should start writing more threads on risky topics and see what everyones responce is again since the majority of yall have wigged out.
:blah: the truth? he said " ones that cannot afford expensive cars or expensive mods do what they can. he can afford it and he will do as he pleases. BUT he doesnt come with big talk towards others and try and degrade them for what they drive, YOU are and you are the one wiggin out :doh:

I am with QD on waiting to see what you have thats SOOOOOOO awesome you want to come and bash QD, and now hyper for domestics... WEAK! :lmfao:

Vuongy_Dong
09-04-2005, 12:23 PM
I mean do you need a baby sitter??? Do i need to get a consumer report and lets run through every car company out there. Do i need to hold you hand and point at the realibity issues on Domestic cars, do i? Cause it is already a proven fact. And a fact is a fact, Consumer Reports isn't about opinions, it is about what they KNOW.

Imports that are unreliable are.....
Jaguar suck, but they are made by ford, but they sucked before that.
Saab sucks, they have always been crummy.

I really dont care what car is reliable. Any car that is internally modified will not last long. Do you think for a minute that a high compression motor will last as long as a stock motor? NO! So quit talking shit that you dont know.

D16Civic
09-04-2005, 12:31 PM
So, since your all into the street racing and stuff, a Corvette or a Viper that would completely kill your integra in a race are crap??
Thats a new one on me.
And if they are so unreliable, which i will give u that they arent usually as reliable as the imports, its surprising that so many people still have them and buy new ones. I mean, look at how many mustangs are on the road. They must be doin sometihng right.

TruKruROL
09-04-2005, 12:34 PM
ive got 2 friends with neons and a 12 year old protege that will be galdly to see u at Nopi..:) welll be there.. all 3 NA how do we know what to look for? Iw ant too see this BEAST!!!

who said i said it was a beast??, I haven't said anything about my car

TruKruROL
09-04-2005, 12:37 PM
I really dont care what car is reliable. Any car that is internally modified will not last long. Do you think for a minute that a high compression motor will last as long as a stock motor? NO! So quit talking shit that you dont know.

whoa whoa whoa lets back up a minute here, my argument was american cars aren't as reliable than an import car, and it is a proven fact. You may just need a baby sitter to. You went from Reliable to compression. If you want to do it like that, there are many factors that make a car unreliable, such as a supercharger, nos, and turbo all effect a car as well as compression, oil, filters, etc. Before you start nockin, read the post right

Scrappy
09-04-2005, 12:41 PM
the way he is talking about all of the other cars being domestics and crap and all that, he must think his is the pimp of all teggys...

TruKruROL
09-04-2005, 12:46 PM
who knows, I know that Im not gonna listen some igorant person with the name Lil scrappy. LiL Scrappy??? he doesn't even know how to rap, plus rap is ignorant, you listen to rap? your ignorant as well

HalfBaked
09-04-2005, 12:49 PM
plus rap is ignorant, you listen to rap? your ignorant as well

Best statement ever. Atleast I mean you weren't being hypocritical or anything there....

BTW, it is YOU'RE you Aids infested sperm receptacle.

Scrappy
09-04-2005, 12:51 PM
you are by far dumb, lil scrappy is a nick name i have had before he came out idiot, you do not understand i am a girl. do not listen to rap either. because i started fights when i was younger and i was small. grow up and realize who is ignorant. Not me.

TruKruROL
09-04-2005, 12:53 PM
Best statement ever. Atleast I mean you weren't being hypocritical or anything there....

BTW, it is YOU'RE you Aids infested sperm receptacle.

You are forgetting your comma in betweeen "YOU'RE you Aids infested sperm receptacle". Also, Aids is AIDS cause it is an abbreviation. hahaha

Vuongy_Dong
09-04-2005, 12:53 PM
whoa whoa whoa lets back up a minute here, my argument was american cars aren't as reliable than an import car, and it is a proven fact. You may just need a baby sitter to. You went from Reliable to compression. If you want to do it like that, there are many factors that make a car unreliable, such as a supercharger, nos, and turbo all effect a car as well as compression, oil, filters, etc. Before you start nockin, read the post right

Wanna know a known fact? Our stock integras will get owned by stock domestics such as mustangs. Plain simple fact. Your whole point of this thread is street racing. I dont know QD or anyone else on this board, but they are right. Take Peter's hatch for example, or Doctor tran's skyline, some of the badest cars in georgia, do they take it out on saturday nights and go look for street races? hell naw. You will always see the big boys at the tracks. Street races are for idiots just like you. I also drive and integra with over $15,000 put into it, to this day, i dont go out looking for street races or go on IA and brag or look for races, or put people down because of how much money they put into it. Later

TruKruROL
09-04-2005, 12:54 PM
LiL Scrappy is ignorant. End of story. You are nicknamed after a ignorant individual, im sorry.

Scrappy
09-04-2005, 12:57 PM
i was nick named before the ignorant person existed on the charts. you want to get into names on IA now instead of cars? nice subject change becasue you couldnt hold up to your own words and the daily beating of immaturity and stupidity of your clan you have here...

TruKru (True Crew) real gangsta man...

TruKruROL
09-04-2005, 12:57 PM
Wanna know a known fact? Our stock integras will get owned by stock domestics such as mustangs. Plain simple fact. Your whole point of this thread is street racing. I dont know QD or anyone else on this board, but they are right. Take Peter's hatch for example, or Doctor tran's skyline, some of the badest cars in georgia, do they take it out on saturday nights and go look for street races? hell naw. You will always see the big boys at the tracks. Street races are for idiots just like you. I also drive and integra with over $15,000 put into it, to this day, i dont go out looking for street races or go on IA and brag or look for races, or put people down because of how much money they put into it. Later

I haven't bragged about anything. Everyone seems to think that. And talk about bragging "I also drive an integra with over 15,000 in it to this day" Thanks for the realization about stock integras getting owned by stock mustangs, i would have never even thought that. Come on man, trust me I know way more than you think. So about that 15,000 integra, whats all done to it, like i want to see a list of parts. Hit it up

TruKruROL
09-04-2005, 12:58 PM
i was nick named before the ignorant person existed on the charts. you want to get into names on IA now instead of cars? nice subject change becasue you couldnt hold up to your own words and the daily beating of immaturity and stupidity of your clan you have here...

TruKru (True Crew) real gangsta man...

Your on ignore, or should i say ignorant. I told you im not gonna listen to anyone with anything that is related to Rap (LiL Scrappy)

HalfBaked
09-04-2005, 01:00 PM
Your on ignore

YOU'RE, you AIDS infested sperm receptacle.

Scrappy
09-04-2005, 01:00 PM
post your POS before you keep trying to get everyone on IA to post what they have done. There is a thread already on here "post your rides" go find it and look at everyones, then come back and say he is bragging, he is not, he is proving a point to you that no matter what amount you put in your car. someone will hate and think its slow. there is always someone faster tahn you out there!

Scrappy
09-04-2005, 01:01 PM
Your on ignore, or should i say ignorant. I told you im not gonna listen to anyone with anything that is related to Rap (LiL Scrappy)

MY NICK NAME IS SCRAPPY :doh: LIL was added because of my size. ignore me, I will ban your sorry self and then you will jump the bandwagon of begging to come back. :lmfao:

NickW
09-04-2005, 01:10 PM
im not going to get into this, but seeing how i have seen trukrurols integra, i thought i would comment...It is a nice car. as far as performance, i don't know everything he has done to it, but i do know he has done some work on it. i don't know what he's pushing, as far as hp. Im simply stating that he doesn't drive a peice of junk, but im not going to compare it to anything...As far as TruKruRol is concerned. I've met him in person and he seems to be pretty cool. As far as this thread go's ...no comment

now as far as QD is concerned...i have made my opinion on him in another thread:

Wow, now that was entertaining! For those of you who don't understand...I'm gonna try to be nice and just help a few people out...people run their mouth on the internet because they can. I mean what are you going to do about it? Sure, QD does get on people alot, but he may very-well be the same way in person...as a matter of fact not everybody that talks shit on the net is a punk. QD may just be one of those people that says the same thing in person and be just as ready to handle you if the need be (i.e.-beat your ass, shoot you, call the cops and make you look stupid...). I don't always agree with everything QD says, but I think alot of it has to do with the way he puts it (like putting people down), but the message is true(like an idiot that causes a wreck and his family is hurt as a result). The bottom line is that this is the net, and QD is obviously liked here, so save your-self the embarresment (Or don't, it is funny) and don't say anything at all! Anyway, I don't hardly post on here, but I felt like giving my 2 cents...

and i can't remember what your sn is but the guy w/ the sti...its nice to see someone w/ a "fast" or "nice" or whatever car that feels that way about people with less expensive/slower cars. "some" people that ive met w/ fairly expensive/fast cars are stuck-up ass holes.

I'm not taking sides of wanting to get into this thing, I was just going to give my personal opinion (for what it's worth), since Ive met TruKruRol and seen his car.
So...good luck w/ this whole discussion everybody( or something!)

Vuongy_Dong
09-04-2005, 01:17 PM
I haven't bragged about anything. Everyone seems to think that. And talk about bragging "I also drive an integra with over 15,000 in it to this day" Thanks for the realization about stock integras getting owned by stock mustangs, i would have never even thought that. Come on man, trust me I know way more than you think. So about that 15,000 integra, whats all done to it, like i want to see a list of parts. Hit it up

So, you do know more huh? I really dont give a shit if you do. This is just a hobby to me. It looks as if you just graduated from an online unaccredited course in engines, and now you know more and wanna brag about it? Well yay, good for you idiot. If you want to know what I have, then lets go to the track and see. Later

TruKruROL
09-04-2005, 01:29 PM
why don't you list your parts?? come on man.. $15,000 teg, start the list

quickdodgeŽ
09-04-2005, 01:53 PM
Your on ignore,

You can be, too with the quick click on the BAN button. I'll give you a few more minutes before you'll need to find another site to bring down. The whole IQ of this site went down as soon as you hit the "I UNDERTSNAD THE RULES OF THIS SITE button. Later, QD.

D16Civic
09-04-2005, 01:54 PM
Probably because no one really gives a shit about what you want to know.
And why are you trying to get someone else to show you what they got when you wont even do it yourself??

quickdodgeŽ
09-04-2005, 01:54 PM
Halfbaked, please feel free to come out and play, lolol. Trukul, you're not adding anything worthwhile to this site. Maybe you can some sort of input that will actually be something people want to read. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
09-04-2005, 01:57 PM
And why are you trying to get someone else to show you what they got when you wont even do it yourself??

That's one of the fucked up things here. The bitch is so intent on talking shit on everyone's elses rides, wanting them to post up, but yet scared to post his. Most of us don't waste their money on worthless things like NOPI. Later, QD.

Tracer
09-04-2005, 02:08 PM

You're trying to make fun of me for buying an STi when you own a 14 second Integra? You're making fun of other people and their cars when you won't even show yours? Give me 2 months and I could build a Honda faster than you could dream of.

First off, I don't think you have much room to talk about anyone's car being slow or ugly when you're too scared to post your own. Second of all, don't talk about speed when you have none. A high 100s HP car is not by any means fast.

iloveboost
09-04-2005, 02:16 PM
People like you make me regret owning an Integra.

By the way TruKruROL, your car is slow. 200whp is nothing to be proud of.

Why don't you show us the said Integra to look for at Nopi because we may confuse it with the other 50,000 that will be there.

quickdodgeŽ
09-04-2005, 02:17 PM
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! Later, QD.

Vuongy_Dong
09-04-2005, 03:29 PM
Well here is some of my mods:
Built gsr bottem end
Built itr head
Neukin equal length manifold, downpipe
OEM ITR optional kit
Precision SC61
Many, many more to list.............

Now, where's your parts list? Post some of your parts, if you have any! LOLOLOLOLOL Later...........

TruKruROL
09-04-2005, 04:40 PM
Well here is some of my mods:
Built gsr bottem end
Built itr head
Neukin equal length manifold, downpipe
OEM ITR optional kit
Precision SC61
Many, many more to list.............

Now, where's your parts list? Post some of your parts, if you have any! LOLOLOLOLOL Later...........

Built? like how so what parts, how much psi, list them all, im not seeing $15,000 here

TruKruROL
09-04-2005, 04:41 PM
You're trying to make fun of me for buying an STi when you own a 14 second Integra? You're making fun of other people and their cars when you won't even show yours? Give me 2 months and I could build a Honda faster than you could dream of.

First off, I don't think you have much room to talk about anyone's car being slow or ugly when you're too scared to post your own. Second of all, don't talk about speed when you have none. A high 100s HP car is not by any means fast.

Really? I could to :-)

TruKruROL
09-04-2005, 04:42 PM
Halfbaked, please feel free to come out and play, lolol. Trukul, you're not adding anything worthwhile to this site. Maybe you can some sort of input that will actually be something people want to read. Later, QD.

You aren't adding anything worthwhile either, you are sitting her arguing with me about all this? If im not worthwhile then why do you keep arguing? I must be worthwhile.

TruKruROL
09-04-2005, 04:44 PM
People like you make me regret owning an Integra.

By the way TruKruROL, your car is slow. 200whp is nothing to be proud of.

Why don't you show us the said Integra to look for at Nopi because we may confuse it with the other 50,000 that will be there.

If thats your Teg you got in your picture... Wasn't it sitting at Regions Bank for like a week cause you don't know how to make a payment on a loan you took out?, cause that integra looks very familar, I even have a picture of it on my phone....

JITB
09-04-2005, 05:30 PM
i want to see this mighty TEG!!!

Vuongy_Dong
09-04-2005, 07:09 PM
Built? like how so what parts, how much psi, list them all, im not seeing $15,000 here

You my friend, is a dumb ass idiot. If you do the math, you will have an idea.

D16Civic
09-04-2005, 07:31 PM
^yep
and i guess he didnt see the part about having "many, many more list" on your post

Vuongy_Dong
09-04-2005, 08:19 PM
^yep
and i guess he didnt see the part about having "many, many more list" on your post

I guess not!

TruKruROL
09-04-2005, 08:39 PM
I said list every part, why don't you list all your parts. Do you not know what you have. Trust me, I know the math, thats why i said list all your parts.

Vuongy_Dong
09-04-2005, 09:26 PM
dude, you didnt to the math. Do you think for a minute that i have all the time to sit here and list all my parts? Do you have a clue how long it will take? How did you go from talking about street racing to asking people to list their car parts? start another thread for that yo! Or do you want us to be some dumb idiots like you and go out and street race for fun and letting everyone know that on IA. Do you have a clue who looks on here for shit like this? Please, think before you say things. This is a public forum. Thank you

TruKruROL
09-04-2005, 09:59 PM
what is this like can't say "bomb" on an airplane. Can't say "street race" in IA. Why cause the cops might be looking? You obviously have a minute to write back all the time, i assume you would have time to list your parts and not say stuff like built.

"Do you have a clue who looks on here for shit like this? Please, think before you say things. This is a public forum. Thank you"......

Ok First off, everytime yall get on here and are like "who is meeting at the Varsity this thursday, or hey lets meet at Blah blah blah" How is that different than anything i have talked about if you are so worried cause this is a public forum. Basically if who you are wiggin about looks on here? then they saw where everyone is gonna meet and what times. If they wanted to they could steal your car, put a gun up to your head and say give me your keys, cops could read it and already be there waiting for the bust. So why don't you think before you say things, cause you aren't thinking at all, and start thinking about all those parts you need to list, cause if you got time to respond back, you time to make a list

HiPSI
09-04-2005, 10:06 PM
I said list every part, why don't you list all your parts. Do you not know what you have. Trust me, I know the math, thats why i said list all your parts.

still dancing around the subject...

if your shit is so far above the cars you're attempting to make fun of, then post it up. it's as easy as 1-2-3. if you have a picture of someone else's car sitting at a bank in your phone then you must have a picture of your own car in there. so why all the hesitation and "come see it at nopi" BS?

here, i'll help you out. i'll post my car and my mod list for you so you don't feel too bashful.

http://www.photodump.com/direct/esanford/ice1.jpg

93 nissan 240sx
-ebay lowering springs
-falken hanabi wheels 17x7.5 +32 w/hankook ventus tires
-home made PVC intake with cone filter
-custom 2.5" catback exhaust with hollowed cat converter
-blue LED underglow kit

so what do you have?

TruKruROL
09-04-2005, 10:09 PM
Aight fine, I will get you a updated pic tomorrow, promise, it will be on this site by Midnight tomorrow most likely way before that just need to borrow a camera. You want a part list also?

HiPSI
09-04-2005, 10:12 PM
Aight fine, I will get you a updated pic tomorrow, promise, it will be on this site by Midnight tomorrow most likely way before that just need to borrow a camera. You want a part list also?

not necessarily, depends on how detailed the picture is.

TruKruROL
09-04-2005, 10:19 PM
not necessarily, depends on how detailed the picture is.

Alright you will see it

And acutally a matter of fact, I never said anything bad about anyones car, everyone just automatically flipped out over my barrett statement.

So How all of yall went from me talkin trash about each of yalls individual cars is wack, freakin go back and read. And also where did i ever brag on about my car like everyone seems to think?? Read back, I haven't bragged on my car, The only thing i said about my car is it is close to that 201whp lancer and thats it.

Scrappy
09-05-2005, 01:41 AM
hey could it ever be possible that someones car sat at someones work?? doubt it right? idiot, you talk alot to know so little about anyone else. keep the bites coming towards everyone... k i have a plan... 2 months trukru, built a faster honda than jason_sti. In a month from today I will check back and see who has one built, because most likely wont be you unless you break into mommy and daddys bank account. OR you most likely wont even be part of the IA community. come find me... just look for a black rapper named lil scrappy, that will be me. :D

HalfBaked
09-05-2005, 01:45 AM
just look for a black rapper named lil scrappy, that will be me. :D

your so ignorant!

Scrappy
09-05-2005, 01:48 AM
yes that is me... a ignorant rapper lol cant touch this!

JITB
09-05-2005, 01:57 AM
i listen to ignorant rap music

Scrappy
09-05-2005, 02:35 AM
you dont like my rapping? :( you are mean! lol watch it, your car might be called not worthy of the big boys with cars that are toooooo pretty to reveal to IA, for the thought of us bowing down ;)

Bu$hiD0 BlaDe
09-05-2005, 02:49 AM
HEy atl car fans iam with the IAC(Import Auto Concepts and we like fast cars and hott cars our cars are sponsored have major mods and are very fast but were not idiots putting our lifes on the line and well spent energy and money and time and risk of getting in jail. but street racing is not cool and i congratulate the dudes that have minor mods because they think there ride is tight stuff and to them it is with gas the way it is who wants to race down 75 anyway any one ask me to race ill tell them u pay for my gas my bailbond and any damages to my car ill take u on! maybe and if all u dudes want to make ure cars tight sh-- join a club get sponsored and dont wreck ure cars youll get good deals and have more major mods

IAC The Scene for Serious Import Car Enthusiast
Look for Silver Samurai :2up: at nopi at the IAC booth

HalfBaked
09-05-2005, 02:50 AM
HEy atl car fans iam with the IAC(Import Auto Concepts and we like fast cars and hott cars our cars are sponsored have major mods and are very fast but were not idiots putting our lifes on the line and well spent energy and money and time and risk of getting in jail. but street racing is not cool and i congratulate the dudes that have minor mods because they think there ride is tight stuff and to them it is with gas the way it is who wants to race down 75 anyway any one ask me to race ill tell them u pay for my gas my bailbond and any damages to my car ill take u on! maybe and if all u dudes want to make ure cars tight sh-- join a club get sponsored and dont wreck ure cars youll get good deals and have more major mods

Are you pregnant? Because you definately missed a few periods...

Tracer
09-05-2005, 03:20 AM
If thats your Teg you got in your picture... Wasn't it sitting at Regions Bank for like a week cause you don't know how to make a payment on a loan you took out?, cause that integra looks very familar, I even have a picture of it on my phone....

I hate to inform you but he works at Regions Bank. Before you make a stupid statement like that, make sure you have you facts straight. Oh yeah, and his Teg can take yours any day of the week.

I still think you need to post pics of your car.....cause at Nopi its going to be hard to find.......there are tons of non-boosted Tegs out there.

iloveboost
09-05-2005, 03:34 AM
LOL @ my car getting repo'd, hahaha.

I think it's safe to crown him IA's biggest retard.

fawk_you
09-05-2005, 04:49 AM
:lmfao: @ this thread...and now Krissy is black.... :doh: I read like half of page 1, and now the last page....seems there is some stupdity going on.... fucking right.

Now I will say this, I know Mike...he's a pretty good guy....however- IF YOU ARE COMING ON IA, posting about stupid shit....you are going to get ragged on, bashed on, hated on, or maybe even banned because of stupid reply's.... or talking down to people like you are the shit because "supposedly" you know what you are talking about. Mike, you evidentally stepped into a pile of shit, and you cannot pull yourself....sorry to hear it bro....but I will not back you in this one because you brought the bullshit upon yourself. And if you are going to rag on my friends cars, there is no way in hell I am going to back you in this one. :gay: Not trying to be a bitch, but from what you have said about the good people of IA.... yeah you're screwed. haha :jerkit:

JayKnight
09-05-2005, 06:01 AM
who said i said it was a beast??, I haven't said anything about my car

OK OK OK...maybe your car is just like your girlfriend....it's okay to be ashamed about something that you do not want peole to see you with.

Hell I can relate...I u sed to drive an Aspire and date a fat chick, but I was happy to have what I had. We all need love and transportation.

But after reading all the nonsence you have infested this thread with....I have to say on thing......YOU SIR ARE A :gay: DUMBASS ! :2up: :2up:

HiPSI
09-05-2005, 09:33 AM
Alright you will see it

And acutally a matter of fact, I never said anything bad about anyones car, everyone just automatically flipped out over my barrett statement.

So How all of yall went from me talkin trash about each of yalls individual cars is wack, freakin go back and read. And also where did i ever brag on about my car like everyone seems to think?? Read back, I haven't bragged on my car, The only thing i said about my car is it is close to that 201whp lancer and thats it.

and i never took offense as if you were talking about MY car... but your initial post made you seem a bit high and mighty so i just wanted to see if your car doesn't fall under the category of vehicles you were talking about.

HiPSI
09-05-2005, 09:39 AM

that is by far the worst run-on sentence i've seen in a very long time you should get that worked out because its kinda hard to read and nobody else can read it and some punctuation like periods and commas would really really help i mean how in the hell are you supposed to know where to stop and where to begin reading with about 2 points of punctuation in the entire paragraph you wrote above see what i mean?

Vuongy_Dong
09-05-2005, 12:11 PM
ok. Here is my parts list:

Gsr bottem end:
New rod and main bearings- 250
9-5-1 JE pistons- 400
JE rings- 70
micro polished crank- 100
balanced rotating assembly- 255
machine work on block- 250
Eagle rods- 320
Type r head- 600
ferrea valves- 260
dual springs- 220
titanium retainers- 90
head work- 170
labor for engine assembly and put back in car- 1100
jg victor x intake manifold- 320
skunk 2 cam gears -160
msd ignition, cap coil,wires- 340
new oem oil pump, timing belt, head gasket, tensioner, water pump,rear seals,etc- 325
aem fuel rail and regulator- 265
fuel filter- 25
fluidyne radiator and fan- 200 ( bought used )
used gsr tranny- 700 shipped ( old one grinded )
exedy stage 2 clutch- 310
competition 12.5 lbs flywheel- 150
new oem o2 sensor- 75
Neukin equal length manifold, 3'' downpipe, 3'' test pipe, dumptube- 1,210
Precision SC61 turbo, with S cover 70.ar- 780
Red Tial 38mm wastegate- 240
Polished Tial 50mm BOV- 215
Charge pipes- 300
T-bolt clamps and couplers- 65
intercooler- 215
NX ntercooler kit-300
Apexi boost controller- 325
Thermal R&D 3'' turbo exhaust- 560
Hondata s200b, installed and tuned- 950
Defi boost, egt, and oil pressure gauge- 400
Viper vx91 alarm- 300 installed
Integra OEM optional kit- 600
New paint job in last month- 1500
Konig hurry wheels- 700
Eclipse deck- 120
JL 300/4 amp- 350
jl 250/1 amp- 275
jl 10w6v2- 400 with box

This list can go on and on, not even finished yet. All this stuff was bought new in the past 4 months. Where is your list? I want to see now! Later....

kevr6
09-05-2005, 01:28 PM
Is this thread for real????
Sorry to prolong the ignorance here but I'm in shock...Let's all have a Road Atlanta day and settle this!!!

Vuongy_Dong
09-05-2005, 01:31 PM
Sorry to prolong the ignorance here but I'm in shock...Let's all have a Road Atlanta day and settle this!!!
LoL. I agree. This thread should end! :D

TranceDJ06
09-05-2005, 02:18 PM
I just got in here..and I can't come up with anything to post in this Barrett thread, or Should I?

MrEG62U
09-05-2005, 02:33 PM
dont post everybody's feelings are too sensitive

quickdodgeŽ
09-05-2005, 02:57 PM
Yup, cuz civichatch's "street weapon" isn't really much of a weapon after all and he's really bummed out. Later, QD.

HiPSI
09-05-2005, 03:35 PM

sure, you go pay road atlanta the $12k rental fee and i'll find some EMT's ok?

NickW
09-05-2005, 04:57 PM

well, can i come?

Scrappy
09-05-2005, 05:01 PM
I wanna come play erin :D

TranceDJ06
09-05-2005, 05:02 PM
hmm,@ the rate of my posts.. *My penis will soon be Verry..verry Big.^^

MrEG62U
09-05-2005, 05:16 PM
yep and qd is bummed out because he just cant find that special man in his life

quickdodgeŽ
09-05-2005, 05:42 PM
Tell me you had help with that one. As good as that put down is, you had to have someone really, really smart to think of it. Later, QD.

kevr6
09-05-2005, 07:03 PM
Just have to hook up with an existing club that is scheduled, like the BMW club...just coordination with others would work...alot of negativity on this thread, we aren't the ones flooded out!

TruKruROL
09-05-2005, 09:22 PM
LOL @ my car getting repo'd, hahaha.

I think it's safe to crown him IA's biggest retard.

I'm totally not believing you. or your wrx buddy, then why was there a middle age woman driving your car off the lot everyday?? What is that your mom? lol

TruKruROL
09-05-2005, 09:23 PM
alright, since everyone wants to see the car... I just shots today of it. Go to the Car Pics Section and you will see it.

Scrappy
09-05-2005, 09:33 PM
idiot its not there... post and then tell us to go there. not before. and the middle aged lady is his wife... but thats not possible is it? you are the biggest idiot

Tracer
09-05-2005, 10:40 PM
I'm totally not believing you. or your wrx buddy, then why was there a middle age woman driving your car off the lot everyday?? What is that your mom? lol

Let me think 2 against one.......yep are story is fact and yours is totally off based. What bank is this integra at? You totally have the wrong car cause I see it everyday.....hang on let me check something.......yep there it is...in the driveway. You have to be the dumbest guy in the world....oh by the way its not a WRX....its a Sti.....big difference there.....but it seems you know everything.

TruKruROL
09-06-2005, 01:24 AM
Let me think 2 against one.......yep are story is fact and yours is totally off based. What bank is this integra at? You totally have the wrong car cause I see it everyday.....hang on let me check something.......yep there it is...in the driveway. You have to be the dumbest guy in the world....oh by the way its not a WRX....its a Sti.....big difference there.....but it seems you know everything.

How am i dumb, cause i know how to make payments and I don't let the bank take control of my car? its a WRX STI, cause there is also WRX Impreza.

Scrappy
09-06-2005, 01:28 AM
WRX is the base version, he knows what he has you obviously dont. and his car is not in control of his bank retard, he freakin works at regions bank! how many of us have to tell you that.

TruKruROL
09-06-2005, 01:32 AM
WRX is the base version, he knows what he has you obviously dont. and his car is not in control of his bank retard, he freakin works at regions bank! how many of us have to tell you that.

Keep telling yourself that. I wouldn't claim loosing my car either, its ok, thats what happens when you don't know how to pay your loan.

TruKruROL
09-06-2005, 01:34 AM
Hey mr. WRX STI, why did you move your intercooler to the front, now you have more turbo lag but you can gain more power correct? Could have you not bought a thicker top mount one and gain more power and had way less turbo lag? I'm not being sarcastic, im actually asking you a question, cause my buddy had a 500HP Impreza, and he refused to move it to the front.

Scrappy
09-06-2005, 01:34 AM
you are as stupid as they come, go by there, go inside and ask who owns it, see what is said... wheres your true crew man? no backup?? no more lame comebacks? come on, we all know you have more. you and your teggy are slow as balls. wheres your mod list? engine bay pictures? now more are asking.

TruKruROL
09-06-2005, 01:37 AM
It hasn't been sitting outside of the regions near my house lately. And when my friends mom works at that Regions and says yes the car got withheld from him, then why would i listen to you.

Scrappy
09-06-2005, 01:37 AM
Hey mr. WRX STI, why did you move your intercooler to the front, now you have more turbo lag but you can gain more power correct? Could have you not bought a thicker top mount one and gain more power and had way less turbo lag? I'm not being sarcastic, im actually asking you a question, cause my buddy had a 500HP Impreza, and he refused to move it to the front.

go search the coverage area, you will see pictures, its stock we promise! :goodjob: glad your friend doesnt want to move his :gay: who is your so called buddy with a 500hp impreza? and turbo lag, jason can have some, hes got power to spare on your "buddy" with it anyways. :lmfao: :lmfao:

Scrappy
09-06-2005, 01:38 AM
It hasn't been sitting outside of the regions near my house lately. And when my friends mom works at that Regions and says yes the car got withheld from him, then why would i listen to you.

i go to that bank alot. whos your mom? whats her first name Ill go and make sure she takes care of my car in the parking lot too :doh:

TruKruROL
09-06-2005, 01:40 AM
Hey don't you drive a mazda 3 lil scrappy?

Scrappy
09-06-2005, 01:42 AM
why yes i do, and a civic, and a jeep. whats it to you? neither one of mine are body kitted big winged for the "downforce" and some racing seats for a slow as piss car...

TruKruROL
09-06-2005, 01:42 AM
whats up with the mazda 3, whats so great about it. or your civic?

Scrappy
09-06-2005, 01:45 AM
im not the one being asked by a hand ful of people to spill the bolt ons you have.
mazda is stock, guess thats not "cool" in your book unless you have a bolted on body kit, bolted on wing, gawd awful wheels. sorry i own a house, more important than ricing out a integra. Im going by the bank tomorrow, ill talk to your mommy about a car loan to rice it out.

TruKruROL
09-06-2005, 01:48 AM
I'm sorry, your mazda 3 either has 148HP (crank) or 160HP (Crank) then we do to the wheels it will have around 126 WHP or 136HP after it gets dynoed. I will gladly race you. hahaha :-)

Andyturbo13
09-06-2005, 01:50 AM
"Im going by the bank tomorrow, ill talk to your mommy about a car loan to rice it out." :smileowne

Scrappy
09-06-2005, 01:51 AM
ill race ya in scrappy, at the track ;) go back and find where i have said mine is fast? Im only picking on your stupidity, and how you try and degrade the big boys and you brought the rest on yourself little one. Dont think I am kidding about seeing if your "mommy" really works at the bank. but just like you think IloveBoost is afraid to admit something might of happened to his car, your mom might be scared to admit you are her child. cause i would be.

Scrappy
09-06-2005, 01:53 AM
:smileowne
I sure as anything wasnt owned :lmfao: this dude has since he started the thread :doh: The mazda is not fast, but i do not talk like the mazda is, the teggy idiot does though. wait... crap what am i doing on a import site?? i own a jeep :eek: OHH NO!

TruKruROL
Lil Scrappy read back, My mom doesn't work at a bank.

TruKruROL
Who cares if you own a Jeep, you own a jeep

Scrappy
09-06-2005, 01:54 AM
ill ask your friends mom, excuse me. ill take a picture of your ricer mobile and ask if shes seen it. keep the excuses coming.

Scrappy
09-06-2005, 01:55 AM
its not a import ;) you were telling QD (IA's DADDY OF ALL KINGS!) that he shouldnt be on this site because he has a dodge, same incident with me, hyper, buddah and a few others.

Andyturbo13
09-06-2005, 01:55 AM
scrappy for got to add the quote i ment turdrol

Scrappy
09-06-2005, 01:56 AM
lol was about to say, you want to join the bandwagon of trukru :D its pimp dawg! * FYI in rapper mode*

TruKruROL
09-06-2005, 01:56 AM
I did say my car was fast, you said my car was slow as balls, if my car is slow as balls then your car must be as slow as old man balls.

Scrappy
09-06-2005, 01:57 AM
the mazda? umm im not the one doing the big talk, i already said its slow retard... like i said. your ricer mobile, and scrappy. :D btw hows the fast honda project coming along?

TruKruROL
09-06-2005, 01:57 AM
I wasn't telling QD anything, i think you need to get your crap straight, cause i wasn't saying anything about domestics on an import page, read back, this whole time everyone has gotten me confused with other people. I didn't say anything about anyones car, READ BACK

Scrappy
09-06-2005, 01:59 AM
you and your trukru gang of street weapons were big talkin on domestics being POS's and unreliable... i believe you sir, are wrong and were talkin down to domestics

TruKruROL
09-06-2005, 02:00 AM
I didn't say crap about domestics, read back

TruKruROL
09-06-2005, 02:00 AM
I said domestics have a more unreliable rate than a import, it is true, read consumer reports

TruKruROL
09-06-2005, 02:01 AM
but as far as saying stuff to dude with the dodge and whoever else, that wasn't me

Andyturbo13
09-06-2005, 02:04 AM
just post a parts list.

TruKruROL
09-06-2005, 02:08 AM
Oh yeah... How is my car riced out? So every car at HIN is riced out? Every car in Import Tuner or super street is riced out? cause they have a kit on them or a after market wing? All the profressonal drifters have body kits, they must be ricers to? Wait even better GT Races or Le mans races, wait they got body kits toooooo, they must be ricers also.

Scrappy
09-06-2005, 02:08 AM
its your little gang, you take the wrath for what they say in your arguments sticking up for you, and i believe you said "domestics are crap" but yet my jeep has more horsepower and could rape your little teggys heart ;) crap eh? but where are the comments towards me and what i drive?

i did read back and i do believe you know your stuff right? that lancer with evo conversion... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: and the numbers posted :lmfao: haha ill invite him too since youare "close" to his numbers, should lead down to driving skills... :tongue:

Scrappy
09-06-2005, 02:11 AM
no ricers are untastefully modded or unrespected cars. which is yours ;) evos and sti's are ricers too ;) they got big wings :D LOL keep coming, they other peoples cars are respected and built to talk up the talk you are trying, yours little kid isnt until you post what is done to the complete motor, if not ill call you out at nopi and be like WOW! intake, header, exhaust, wires, ohhhh my i see more and more gauges... come on tell us all what you have already we are WIGGIN out man!

TruKruROL
09-06-2005, 02:11 AM
Hey that lancer will be a good race, it will be a good good race, our hp ratings are close to each other.

Scrappy
09-06-2005, 02:12 AM
you know your stuff right?

TruKruROL
09-06-2005, 02:12 AM
You will see me at Nopi then won't you. We can argue in person. haahah :-)

Scrappy
09-06-2005, 02:13 AM
you know your stuff right?

ill ask again

Andyturbo13
09-06-2005, 02:16 AM
All the profressonal drifters have body kits, they must be ricers to? Wait even better GT Races or Le mans races, wait they got body kits toooooo, they must be ricers also.
They race theres and they serve a purpase. I dout you teg goes fast enough to put that wing to work.

Scrappy
09-06-2005, 02:18 AM
he wont understand that, his teggy is fast! its wicked fast! 160 to the wheels y0!

Andyturbo13
09-06-2005, 02:20 AM
wow that must be a hella fast 4 door teggy