PDA

View Full Version : Power Mods gsr supercharge(iat sensor)problem

Boostedek
08-16-2008, 03:14 PM
hey guys i need some help i just install a JRSC on 96 integra gsr..everything is find except for the IAT sensor it is on because i cut the wire and extend it..i i took off the tape and solder (sp) it but the light is still on....I also change out the sensor 3 times already....Its was find when it was stock but after the JRSC it threw the IAT code...can anybody help me out on this..thanks guys..

brandenj
08-16-2008, 04:34 PM
did u accidentally swap your map sensor and iat plugs, i believe thats why mine was throwing a code....scotty should know i'm sure he'll chime in sometime on this thread

Boostedek
08-17-2008, 02:07 PM
no i didnt swap the sensor location or anythig it where it should be...
Today i took out the IAT sensor and it burn the sensor up.....when i unplug the sensor and leave the sensor on the manifold it doesnt burn the sensor...but when i took the sensor out of the manifold and plug in the senor on it burn the sensor up..im thinking maybe my harness is bad..

can i get get some up...

Annihilation
08-17-2008, 05:23 PM
you prolly have the 2 plugs mixed if it keeps burning it , you have the plugs mixed....

scttydb411
08-17-2008, 09:51 PM
common issue is iacv and iat plugs getting mixed up...burning the iat. or, you mixed up the polarity and burned up the sensor. iacv code won't nec trip until after the engine is running. check codes again, but it doesn't nec always trip.

check continuity at the plug and ecu to make sure you have the right plug.

Boostedek
08-17-2008, 10:49 PM
thanks guy i check it tomorrow...