PDA

View Full Version : Mccain or Obama, this time with a poll!!!!!!!!

BIG WORM
08-16-2008, 12:26 PM
Being most of us are from GA,
I expect Mccain to have a lot more votes,
but lets see!

BTLFED
08-16-2008, 12:29 PM
Another BS political thread. :rolleyes:

BIG WORM
08-16-2008, 12:34 PM
Another BS political thread. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I forgot to put Hillary on there for you...

BanginJimmy
08-16-2008, 12:37 PM
McCain but very reluctantly

Elbow
08-16-2008, 12:40 PM
Dont like either, not sure if I will vote for either. I am scared of both.

Maniacc
08-16-2008, 12:44 PM
Honestly I don't know who to vote for. I don't like either, but Obama IMO seems a lot smarter than McCain. Atleast that's what I get off from his speaches. Still, I would prefer neither one of these men to be president.

BTLFED
08-16-2008, 12:44 PM

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot to care that you are making another BS POLITICAL THREAD LIKE THE OTHER 2395245246 THREADS ABOUT IT ON HERE, most of which contain mindless rambling and mudslinging about the other candidate a person isn't voting for instead of highlighting the positive about the one they are voting for.

Of course, I expect nothing less from a site containing a good bit of uneducated sheep. :rolleyes:

Spektrewing386
08-16-2008, 12:49 PM
this wouldnt really be a valid poll since in real voting you cant see who other people vote for.

type-r swap
08-16-2008, 03:11 PM
of course McCain in GA cuz its all republicans here

but lets see!

JR VQ 30 de
08-16-2008, 05:44 PM
obama i hope more people on ia see this poll then we will see the true percentages

twinj
08-16-2008, 05:50 PM
Voted

BanginJimmy
08-16-2008, 11:37 PM
obama i hope more people on ia see this poll then we will see the true percentages

~58% for McCain to ~32% for Obama. Its a little lower than I expected for McCain, but then again we are all just clinging to our guns and religion anyways.

EJ25RUN
08-17-2008, 12:37 AM
This is obviously not a vote of any meaning but i wonder if this is a category where a private ballet makes sense.

40th GT
08-17-2008, 01:23 AM
Voted for Obama.

Alan®
08-17-2008, 01:31 AM
Romney>McCain>Obama

alpine_aw11
08-17-2008, 04:56 PM
Ron Paul>both of those ****tards

Spektrewing386
08-17-2008, 11:17 PM
the current situations going on in the world and our canidates responses makes me worry that both canidates are conforming to make the lying evil media channels happy.

Lucky DAWG
08-18-2008, 01:51 AM
Suprising that McCain as of now has 2 more votes on here. I voted McCain

This site will definately have a more liberal edge to it then the overall population of Georgia.

but yes, Mitt Romney was the better choice

BanginJimmy
08-18-2008, 06:41 AM
the current situations going on in the world and our canidates responses makes me worry that both canidates are conforming to make the lying evil media channels happy.

This has been happening for about 6 months now. Both have been steadily moving towards the middle even. McCain is pretty liberal to start as a republcan, but Obama has tempered his rhetoric to the point that a good friend of mine from Chicago, and an Obama supporter, is having doubts about him.

4dmin
08-18-2008, 07:42 AM
Obama w/o a doubt - most americans can't afford another 4 years of republicans in the white house. Rising cost, jobs loss, outsourcing, oil prices, healthcare, education, war, etc. No explanation is needed.

BTLFED
08-18-2008, 07:44 AM
Obama w/o a doubt - most americans can't afford another 4 years of republicans in the white house. Rising cost, jobs loss, outsourcing, oil prices, healthcare, education, war, etc. No explanation is needed.

That explains why he is in the sponsor rotation at the top of this forum.

1000cckiller
08-18-2008, 07:51 AM
obama now the vote is tied 43.90%

1000cckiller
08-18-2008, 07:53 AM
Oh I'm sorry, I forgot to care that you are making another BS POLITICAL THREAD LIKE THE OTHER 2395245246 THREADS ABOUT IT ON HERE, most of which contain mindless rambling and mudslinging about the other candidate a person isn't voting for instead of highlighting the positive about the one they are voting for.

Of course, I expect nothing less from a site containing a good bit of uneducated sheep. :rolleyes:watch it :ninja:

BanginJimmy
08-18-2008, 08:01 AM
Obama w/o a doubt - most americans can't afford another 4 years of republicans in the white house.

gonna start some **** with the admin here

Rising cost

going to have to expand on this. Are you taking about food prices or just the general price of everything?

jobs loss, outsourcing,

a large part of this is corporate taxes, which dems want to raise again. The US has the second highest corporate tax rate in the world with only Japan being higher.

oil prices,

has nothing to do with the president. If you look back, you will notice that prices started going down just as soon as Bush repealed the presidential ban on offshore drilling. If Pelosi had allowed a vote in the house it would have passed and further lowered the price. Also Obama wants these extra taxes on oil companies. These extra taxes will immediately be added into the costs of doing business and added to the price at the pump.

healthcare,

not the govt's job to take care of your health, thats an individual responsibility.

education,

is a mess. Americans are getting dumber compared to the rest of the world. Allowing a voucher system to allow parents to send their kids to private schools had maked improvement in FL until the teachers unions took the govt to court on the issue and won.

war,

a valid gripe, but Obama isnt going to end it either.

No explanation is needed.

I agree, Obama is NOT the answer to our curent problems.

1000cckiller
08-18-2008, 08:06 AM

going to have to expand on this. Are you taking about food prices or just the general price of everything?

a large part of this is corporate taxes, which dems want to raise again. The US has the second highest corporate tax rate in the world with only Japan being higher.

has nothing to do with the president. If you look back, you will notice that prices started going down just as soon as Bush repealed the presidential ban on offshore drilling. If Pelosi had allowed a vote in the house it would have passed and further lowered the price. Also Obama wants these extra taxes on oil companies. These extra taxes will immediately be added into the costs of doing business and added to the price at the pump.

not the govt's job to take care of your health, thats an individual responsibility.

is a mess. Americans are getting dumber compared to the rest of the world. Allowing a voucher system to allow parents to send their kids to private schools had maked improvement in FL until the teachers unions took the govt to court on the issue and won.

a valid gripe, but Obama isnt going to end it either.

I agree, Obama is NOT the answer to our curent problems.Hi how are you Jimmy McCain

BTLFED
08-18-2008, 08:12 AM
watch it :ninja:

Why? Are you one of them?

1000cckiller
08-18-2008, 08:18 AM
Why? Are you one of them?no trick :D

BTLFED
08-18-2008, 08:21 AM
no trick :D

If the shoe doesn't fit then don't put it on.

BanginJimmy
08-18-2008, 08:37 AM
Hi how are you Jimmy McCain

why is that? Because I dont like Obama's politics? I'd be happy to entertain anything that isnt factual about my post.

SlowsterCivy
08-18-2008, 08:38 AM
Mccain!!!

Total_Blender
08-18-2008, 10:07 AM

Last time I checked Japan's manufacturing sector isn't suffering too badly. :ninja:

BanginJimmy
08-18-2008, 10:20 AM
Last time I checked Japan's manufacturing sector isn't suffering too badly. :ninja:

Its very strong based off of trade with the US, but it has slowed considerably with the industrialization of China.

1000cckiller
08-18-2008, 11:09 AM

has nothing to do with the president. If you look back, you will notice that prices started going down just as soon as Bush repealed the presidential ban on offshore drilling. If Pelosi had allowed a vote in the house it would have passed and further lowered the price. Also Obama wants these extra taxes on oil companies. These extra taxes will immediately be added into the costs of doing business and added to the price at the pump. And McCain is pocketing money from the oil companies

is a mess. Americans are getting dumber compared to the rest of the world. Allowing a voucher system to allow parents to send their kids to private schools had made improvement in FL until the teachers unions took the govt to court on the issue and won.

a valid gripe, but Obama I don't know if going to end it either.

I agree, Obama nor McCain is NOT the answer to our curent problems.fixed

BanginJimmy
08-18-2008, 11:21 AM
Turbo, I know for a fact that both Obama dn McCain are pocketing money from Oil COmpanies and several other lobbiests. Obama is receiving money from the tree huggers too. Dont act like corruption is a republican monopoly. Dems have plenty of their own.

maked should have been marked. trying to fix my "gramatical error with your own doesnt help your cause though.

Obama isnt going to end Iraq. 12 months ago he was saying he would immediately bring the troops home. Then it was bringing them home over 16 months. Now he is going to use a tentitave 16 month plan, but that is subject to change based on current conditions. Iraq ill continue until the country is stable. Its actually happening now so Obama's plan just might work, but that would be purely coincidential.

And I do agree with you, Neither Obama NOR McCain is a good choice, but they are all we have.

Alan®
08-18-2008, 12:45 PM
1.Rising costs of? Kinda open ended

2. Did you know that more jobs are actually lost every yet to the advancement of technology then simple lay offs due to economic down turn?

3.Outsourcing really has nothing to do with the republican party. If anything it really has more to do with the Dems as they want to Continue to raise corporate tax rates in the U.S. when we are already the country with the 2nd highest corporate tax rates. Not to mention unions discourage companies from hiring people here.

4.Oil Prices. I mean come on seriously. You honestly still think that the price of oil is on Bush and the Republican party? :screwy: .

5.Education-That I'll give you. But I like McCain's idea on vouchers so that you can go where ever you want

6.-Healthcare-I'll give you this one also but I like McCain's idea on $5,000 tax rebate for health care

7.-War-Eh.....not even gonna go here.

Alan®
08-18-2008, 12:49 PM
Iraq will continue until the country is stable. Its actually happening now so Obama's plan just might work, but that would be purely coincidential.

But you know what will happen. It will be called a victory made possible by the democrats. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

BanginJimmy
08-18-2008, 12:51 PM
But you know what will happen. It will be called a victory made possible by the democrats. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
I know that

sararose
08-20-2008, 11:45 PM
Wooo! I evened up the scores! :o

4dmin
08-21-2008, 10:42 AM
going to have to expand on this. Are you taking about food prices or just the general price of everything?yes all cost are rising in the US yet our gov't has not taken any steps to help strengthen our economy - tell me one thing BUSH has done to help out the economy and don't even say stimulus checks b/c that was a joke. McCain is too busy saying Obama doesn't have experience to even explain his vision for our economy. his ads try to portray focus on his military background - guess what that is the least of most Americans worries after 8 years of same talk

again this goes back to rising cost - do you honestly think that is the main factor the US is outsourcing? if so you need to do a lot more research. health care/benefit cost are soring and outsourcing your workers to India gets you 3x the staff for le$$

has nothing to do with the president. If you look back, you will notice that prices started going down just as soon as Bush repealed the presidential ban on offshore drilling. If Pelosi had allowed a vote in the house it would have passed and further lowered the price. Also Obama wants these extra taxes on oil companies. These extra taxes will immediately be added into the costs of doing business and added to the price at the pump. drilling offshore will have not impact on our current oil price situation many economist have already debated this and we would see pennys at retail

not the govt's job to take care of your health, thats an individual responsibility. you obviously don't get out of the country much - many other countries have private + gov't regulated healthcare and it works fine - its pretty easy to say it isn't the gov't job yet when i bring out outsourcing and high unemployment rates you say it is due to tax cuts :lmao:

is a mess. Americans are getting dumber compared to the rest of the world. Allowing a voucher system to allow parents to send their kids to private schools had maked improvement in FL until the teachers unions took the govt to court on the issue and won. voucher system and no child left behind is a joke. do you know what it is costing us to allow inner city parents to choose to take their children to private school that you and i have to pay for? not to include my children would not have such luxury's b/c how much i make an where we live.

Mccain has no vision and has yet to explain what he plans on doing differently then our current administration who has gotten us in quite a pickle. I like Obama b/c he seems fresh and could POSSIBLY i say possibly b/c neither candidate are amazing, but I think he could bring major impact to the US.

4dmin
08-21-2008, 10:49 AM

2. Did you know that more jobs are actually lost every yet to the advancement of technology then simple lay offs due to economic down turn?

3.Outsourcing really has nothing to do with the republican party. If anything it really has more to do with the Dems as they want to Continue to raise corporate tax rates in the U.S. when we are already the country with the 2nd highest corporate tax rates. Not to mention unions discourage companies from hiring people here.

4.Oil Prices. I mean come on seriously. You honestly still think that the price of oil is on Bush and the Republican party? :screwy: .

5.Education-That I'll give you. But I like McCain's idea on vouchers so that you can go where ever you want

6.-Healthcare-I'll give you this one also but I like McCain's idea on $5,000 tax rebate for health care

1) if it needs explanation then you obviously don't live in the US
2) in general this could be so but not at our current state - even w/ new technology education drives such and we are at the bottom of that as well for being a world super power
3) i didn't say it has to do w/ either party - i'm saying 8 years of republican white house has had no bearing on this situation
4) again - do you know how much $ has been spent on the war; we could of build mass transit systems in probably every major region of the US - demand goes down so do price simple economics
5) obviously you guys don't understand how vouchers and no child left behind is currently working
6) there are already personal tax breaks for medical usage - it doesn't help a broken system
7) no need to answer

AirMax95
08-21-2008, 11:25 AM
yes all cost are rising in the US yet our gov't has not taken any steps to help strengthen our economy - tell me one thing BUSH has done to help out the economy and don't even say stimulus checks b/c that was a joke. McCain is too busy saying Obama doesn't have experience to even explain his vision for our economy. his ads try to portray focus on his military background - guess what that is the least of most Americans worries after 8 years of same talk

again this goes back to rising cost - do you honestly think that is the main factor the US is outsourcing? if so you need to do a lot more research. health care/benefit cost are soring and outsourcing your workers to India gets you 3x the staff for le$$

drilling offshore will have not impact on our current oil price situation many economist have already debated this and we would see pennys at retail

you obviously don't get out of the country much - many other countries have private + gov't regulated healthcare and it works fine - its pretty easy to say it isn't the gov't job yet when i bring out outsourcing and high unemployment rates you say it is due to tax cuts :lmao:

voucher system and no child left behind is a joke. do you know what it is costing us to allow inner city parents to choose to take their children to private school that you and i have to pay for? not to include my children would not have such luxury's b/c how much i make an where we live.

Mccain has no vision and has yet to explain what he plans on doing differently then our current administration who has gotten us in quite a pickle. I like Obama b/c he seems fresh and could POSSIBLY i say possibly b/c neither candidate are amazing, but I think he could bring major impact to the US.

Very well stated.

On that note, there will never be a President that will solve all the problems. They can only offer us the best possible soultion that they feel will fix the prob.

Total_Blender
08-21-2008, 11:43 AM

May be true overall but not necessarily true in every sector; outsourcing and downsizing are still legitimate concerns.

Most of McCains advisors are former oil lobbiests. And much of the speculation driving the oil market right now has to do with Bush's foreign policy blunders.

Why should there even be bad schools at all? Vouchers are just a band-aid fix, we need to bring all schools that recieve federal money up to level.

Do people who really need healthcare have over $5k of tax liability? I know I need healthcare and I don't have that much tax liability.

Neither candidate will end the war immediately, thats for sure.

The_ CaneCorso
08-21-2008, 11:50 AM
Do you think black ppl would vote for mccain OR just for obama because of his skin color?

4dmin
08-21-2008, 11:54 AM
Very well stated.

On that note, there will never be a President that will solve all the problems. They can only offer us the best possible soultion that they feel will fix the prob.

this is true - too much personal interest in politics which always leads to no end results; this is why very little ever gets done.

twinj
08-21-2008, 11:57 AM
Do you think black ppl would vote for mccain OR just for obama because of his skin color?

That has been mentioned some many times, I am tired of seeing it. Whites are the same way with McCain. Some people actually followed what Obama did in Chicago, and isn't voting for him just cause he is half black.

4dmin
08-21-2008, 11:59 AM

yes die hard republicans, conservatives and religious(christian), but i think that is probably a very small population. i do think race will play a major factor in his race though. i still think white America has a big issue with a black man running for president.

AirMax95
08-21-2008, 12:02 PM
yes die hard republicans, conservatives and religious(christian), but i think that is probably a very small population. i do think race will play a major factor in his race though. i still think white America has a big issue with a black man running for president.

.....black people, lol!

I still get scared when I take road trips, or even fly for business! White women grab their purse, and white men look at me like I don't belong! All the while I am in a freaking suit and tie!

nuhustle
08-21-2008, 12:06 PM

i think white america would have a problem with a black man running for most positions of power. just in some areas they have no control over it. im not afraid to say it, yes i am voting for obama because hes black. i think it would be interesting to see if he could dispell all the rumors and myths of a minority in control of the free world. it would be interesting to see how other countries react to this as well. im not saying hes the "holy grail" of candidates just because hes black, corruption lives everywhere.

twinj
08-21-2008, 12:24 PM
i think white america would have a problem with a black man running for most positions of power. just in some areas they have no control over it. im not afraid to say it, yes i am voting for obama because hes black. i think it would be interesting to see if he could dispell all the rumors and myths of a minority in control of the free world. it would be interesting to see how other countries react to this as well. im not saying hes the "holy grail" of candidates just because hes black, corruption lives everywhere.

Aye buddy throw on that flame suit.

onebadgt
08-21-2008, 02:21 PM
i dont know who im voting for at all, i dont consider myself a racist in any way or fashion. i had been leaning towards obama, just didnt like the fact that he will not be sworn in under the bible but i heard this, yesterday morning and true or false its still kinda freaky to listen to

www.atlah.org/broadcast/ndnr07-28-08.html

http://www.youtube.com/v/4FCNKwHRCQM

Maniacc
08-21-2008, 02:53 PM
i had been leaning towards obama, just didnt like the fact that he will not be sworn in under the bible but i heard this, yesterday morning and true or false its still kinda freaky to listen to

http://www.youtube.com/v/4FCNKwHRCQM
Obama is a smart man. He knows how foolish the bible really is, and can admit it with no regret.

onebadgt
08-21-2008, 03:08 PM
Obama is a smart man. He knows how foolish the bible really is, and can admit it with no regret.

thats all personal opinion, but the bible being foolish:thinking: hope that opinon pays off for you in the long run!:goodjob:

Maniacc
08-21-2008, 03:27 PM
thats all personal opinion, but the bible being foolish:thinking: hope that opinon pays off for you in the long run!:goodjob:
You're right, It is a personal opinion. But since I'm a man of science I know what's reality and what's fiction. I know exactly what will happen to me in the long run. I'll eventually decompose, and my remains will eventually be absorbed by the soil. Then, nothing.

AirMax95
08-21-2008, 03:32 PM
You're right, It is a personal opinion. But since I'm a man of science I know what's reality and what's fiction. I know exactly what will happen to me in the long run. I'll eventually decompose, and my remains will eventually be absorbed by the soil. Then, nothing.

Silly question, but from scientific belief, where did we come from?

Not being a smart ass, but asking seriously.

4dmin
08-21-2008, 03:54 PM

Not being a smart ass, but asking seriously.

you see he hasn't posted a response - its b/c god struck him down :lmfao:

ya right - honestly :rolleyes:

Total_Blender
08-21-2008, 04:03 PM
http://www.atlah.org/broadcast/ndnr07-28-08.html

I am watching this right now laughing my ass off. Boycott CNN; ABC; CBS; NBC, and the Ny Times? What news source does that leave the people with? FOX? :screwy::lmfao:

A Black chruch guy telling people not to support the Black churches. Has anyone told him he's a Black church guy? I don't think he knows :screwy:

Maniacc
08-21-2008, 04:03 PM
First you have to understand what we're exactly made of. Our composition. Of course you have people believing we're made of magical minerals that's only found here, on planet Earth. Well, when you look at it through a set of well educated eyes you come to realize that not everything can be that simple.

The origin of 'humans' would clearly take us back millions of years. Mutation, evolution, time. There are tons of factors that played a roll. You may throw the 'how do you know' comment but here's an answer. If you conduct a devolution experiment you will clearly see that we have secret parts in our dna that allow us to hack into our past. I'm going to take a guess and say you're a believer of God and Jesus Christ. You want to know why I don't and why I choose not to? What did it for me was the realization that the world looks exactly like it would if there were no God.

AirMax95
08-21-2008, 04:09 PM
First you have to understand what we're exactly made of. Our composition. Of course you have people believing we're made of magical minerals that's only found here, on planet Earth. Well, when you look at it through a set of well educated eyes you come to realize that not everything can be that simple.

The origin of 'humans' would clearly take us back millions of years. Mutation, evolution, time. There are tons of factors that played a roll. You may throw the 'how do you know' comment but here's an answer. If you conduct a devolution experiment you will clearly see that we have secret parts in our dna that allow us to hack into our past. I'm going to take a guess and say you're a believe of God and Jesus Christ. You want to know why I don't and why I choose not to? What did it for me was the realization that the world looks exactly like it would if there were no God.

I understand what we are said to be composed of. I have read too many books, which is why I question damn near everything.

I was solely interested in your response. I do believe in God, but I also seek knowledge from everywhere. I was raised in a Methodist church, went almost everyday of the week. Though, I always wondered other things. I understand also that people will lead you to believe what they want you to. Not bashing any theory, but I am still on a quest within myself to understand the "truth", whatever that is.

The_ CaneCorso
08-21-2008, 09:22 PM
I hate to say it but I see so many black ppl with obama stickers on their cars and you KNOW they have never put a sticker of a president on there before. Just saying its what I see. I hope they vote because they like what they hear instead of his skin color!

4dmin
08-21-2008, 09:34 PM
I hate t say it but I see so many blac ppl with obama stickers on their cars and you KNOW they have never put a sticker of a president on there before. Just saying its what I see. I hope they vote because they like what they hear instead of his skin color!

thats true but poll # have always told a different story - hopefully they will all make it to the polls to make a difference.

BIG WORM
08-22-2008, 03:35 AM
http://www.atlah.org/broadcast/ndnr07-28-08.html

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:This guy is great!

Oprah is the anti christ,
Obama is Hitler!
Why can't we vote for this guy?

japan4racing
08-23-2008, 10:06 PM
I hate to say it but I see so many black ppl with obama stickers on their cars and you KNOW they have never put a sticker of a president on there before. Just saying its what I see. I hope they vote because they like what they hear instead of his skin color!

for real...its scary to think that ppl will vote with nothing more than skin color being the reason for the vote. i would rather those ppl not vote at all.

BanginJimmy
08-23-2008, 10:33 PM
for real...its scary to think that ppl will vote with nothing more than skin color being the reason for the vote. i would rather those ppl not vote at all.

according to an Obama supporter that is only because you are racist and hate black people.

onebadgt
08-24-2008, 05:20 PM
another thing that bothers me about obama is that he want to take away all handguns, and the right to bear arms. thats bull**** that i dont agree with!

Total_Blender
08-25-2008, 03:54 PM
It will be interesting to see the Obama/Biden stance on the USA PATRIOT act since Obama opposes it and Biden supports it. Hopefully Biden will come around to opposing it. Biden is also in favor of penalizing people for illegally downloading/filesharing/etc. So from a civil liberties standpoint, he's a douchenozzle:screwy:

Mik2006
08-26-2008, 06:53 PM
Obama 08!!

Clegger
08-27-2008, 12:55 AM
Mccain 53 46.49%
Obama 52 45.61%
I'm illegal, or don't vote 9 7.89%

HAHAHAHAHAHA I love it! A red state and obama is almost a tie!

You know what the best part is

All these republicans are losing their jobs and houses because they voted for BUSH!!!!

Clegger
08-27-2008, 12:57 AM
TWICE! ROFLMAO

jfman
08-27-2008, 01:21 AM
In '08, show the dems and reps you are fed up with the way they run the contry and VOTE INDEPENDANT!

The_ CaneCorso
08-27-2008, 09:13 AM

WOW the ONLY reason your voting for him is because he is black.. So if the anti christ was black would you vote for him?

The_ CaneCorso
08-27-2008, 09:17 AM
according to an Obama supporter that is only because you are racist and hate black people.
I think they are using that as a cop out because they ONLY are voting because of his skin color.

BanginJimmy
08-27-2008, 01:54 PM
I think they are using that as a cop out because they ONLY are voting because of his skin color.

this is exactly what it is. It is a way to their own racism on someone else.

BanginJimmy
08-27-2008, 01:58 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA I love it! A red state and obama is almost a tie!

And when you look at a larger sample you get McCain 44% Obama 45%

that isnt good considering this is during the highly publicisized convention. McCain should also expect a large push with his VP nomination and the republican convention.

You know what the best part is

All these republicans are losing their jobs and houses because they voted for BUSH!!!!

Actually they are losing thier houses because they couldnt afford them to begin with. How many times did we hear the "200K mortgages for only $700 a month" adds on TV? Only idiots were allowing themselves to be taken advantage of.

Clegger
08-28-2008, 01:23 AM
And when you look at a larger sample you get McCain 44% Obama 45%

that isnt good considering this is during the highly publicisized convention. McCain should also expect a large push with his VP nomination and the republican convention.

You really think the people on here are actually watching the democratic convention. Even if the numbers arn't that good. With this white power KKK Gun Loving state of GA Obama shouldnt even have any numbers rofl thats why its so funny. If he is affecting peoples votes and decisions in a state like GA, he is definitely doing something right.

He is going to smash the electoral votes this year

onebadgt
08-28-2008, 07:05 AM
You really think the people on here are actually watching the democratic convention. Even if the numbers arn't that good. With this white power KKK Gun Loving state of GA Obama shouldnt even have any numbers rofl thats why its so funny. If he is affecting peoples votes and decisions in a state like GA, he is definitely doing something right.

thats the most rediculous thing i have ever heard, if hes affecting peoples votes its because they have a mind and likes his position on politics so choose to vote for him. there not one minded like people who would say some white power kkk bull****!

but on another note i agree with the gun loving comment lol

Dr.G35
08-28-2008, 07:55 AM
it will be close McCain FTMFW!!!!!!!

highspeed
08-28-2008, 08:57 AM
McCain all the way.....of course I am in the military and I feel that he by far has the intestinal fortitude to take on the white house and the United States......

Mik2006
08-28-2008, 11:42 AM
long story short if u want to see 4 more years of bush. vote mcain. change obama. the way how things are going now. i dont like it so i vote for change.

tony
08-28-2008, 12:21 PM

Like the fact that there are JUST as many voting against Obama cause he is black as there is voting FOR Obama for the exact same reason? Yeah it is scary...

another thing that bothers me about obama is that he want to take away all handguns, and the right to bear arms. thats bull**** that i dont agree with!

Wow are you serious? Do you read and cross check facts before posting bs?

Whats even more interesting is in the other thread McSame supporters are for illegal wiretaps in the name of security.. but don't take away our guns! Nobody, especially Obama is going to change the 2nd Amendment, turn the media off and do your own research.

Pikachu
08-28-2008, 12:28 PM
i voted for obama for my own reasons..

alpine_aw11
08-28-2008, 12:48 PM
I dont understand how I'm the only person I know who thinks we're pretty much ****ed either way on this election. Everyone is buying into Obama's empty promises, but what's worse is even being able to support the democratic party at all. They are the biggest group of whiners and **** talkers America has ever seen in a political party. So many democrats were downing Obama from the start saying he isn't close to being ready to lead, but now they all change their minds? They're too concerned with their own interests to say what they really mean, and I guarantee you what Bill Clinton said about him thinking Obama is ready was a bunch of bs. Obama is incredibly inexperienced with absolutely no proof that he will be effective(where's his backround info? why are they doing pretty much everything they can to hide his records as a senator?). The American public is so easily convinced by candidates spouting off all these things they're going to accomplish it's astounding. Obama claims he only wants to tax those who make +250k a year, but what about guys like my dad who own multiple houses for rent? If Obama's tax plans go through, my family is going to suffer, and the money we lose is going to go to the dumbass bums who wont pay my dad rent money regardless of how much they have. And this "free" healthcare ****. NOTHING IS FREE. We are going to get taxed out the ass, I don't care who you are or how much money you make. Obama wants to spend a lot of money we don't have, and our economy he is promising to fix is going to plummet even further for it. And I dont even want to get started on McCain's senile crazy ass.

Total_Blender
08-28-2008, 12:56 PM
Whats even more interesting is in the other thread McSame supporters are for illegal wiretaps in the name of security.. but don't take away our guns! Nobody, especially Obama is going to change the 2nd Amendment, turn the media off and do your own research.

Yeah, people act like regulating the process through which handguns are pruchased and requiring people to register them is the same as taking them away.:screwy:

And as far as the assault weapons are concerned, I'm all for it. These things have no place in the hands of private citizens. If you feel like you need a full-auto AR-15 and a stack of hi-cap mags to defend your home you need to pick one of the following options:

a.) stop selling drugs
b.) stop smoking drugs
:lmfao:

The_ CaneCorso
08-28-2008, 02:33 PM
Yeah, people act like regulating the process through which handguns are pruchased and requiring people to register them is the same as taking them away.:screwy:

And as far as the assault weapons are concerned, I'm all for it. These things have no place in the hands of private citizens. If you feel like you need a full-auto AR-15 and a stack of hi-cap mags to defend your home you need to pick one of the following options:

a.) stop selling drugs
b.) stop smoking drugs
:lmfao:

full auto ar-15? Is that a M16?

4dmin
08-28-2008, 03:29 PM

people did the same in the last election due to religion - churches hold voting poles and they bus church people to them... SEPARATION :thinking: right.

PawnShopCEO
08-28-2008, 04:09 PM
i voted for obama for my own reasons..

gay marriage? lol j.k

Clegger
08-29-2008, 12:10 AM
thats the most rediculous thing i have ever heard, if hes affecting peoples votes its because they have a mind and likes his position on politics so choose to vote for him. there not one minded like people who would say some white power kkk bull****!

but on another note i agree with the gun loving comment lol

Im just stating what I saw everyday that I lived in Dahlonega GA

Ive never seen more confederate flags, or heard the words "coon" and "ni**er" thrown around ever in my entire life living in California

so blame them for ruining my opinion about northern GA

oh yea btw... obama is winning this poll now

66-63 :D

BanginJimmy
08-29-2008, 11:46 AM
Like the fact that there are JUST as many voting against Obama cause he is black as there is voting FOR Obama for the exact same reason? Yeah it is scary...

I'd hate to break this to you, but racism isnt nearly as rampant as you would like to think.

I cant stand the patriot act and I hate the wire taps, but at the same time I dont sweat it. If one of those running for Senate this year specificly came out and said they would fight to get rid og the patriot act they would have a huge advantage for my poll. It will take more than just the Patriot Act though.

Obama did vote for a ban on handguns in IL when he was in the IL Senate.

BanginJimmy
08-29-2008, 11:52 AM
You really think the people on here are actually watching the democratic convention. Even if the numbers arn't that good. If he is affecting peoples votes and decisions in a state like GA, he is definitely doing something right.

Obama is getting somewhere in the area of 90% of black vote and 38% white vote.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/107416/Obama-Faces-Uphill-Climb-vs-McCain-Among-White-Voters.aspx

As far as doing something right, yes he is, but its the same old politics that he says he wont use. People are dropping Obama and moveing towards McCain in lage numbers.

If the dems had at least a decent Al Gore or John kerry type canidate they would win this election in a landslide.

tony
08-29-2008, 12:18 PM
Obama is getting somewhere in the area of 90% of black vote and 38% white vote.

If the dems had at least a decent Al Gore or John kerry type canidate they would win this election in a landslide.

That 38% (actually 43%) white support is more than Gore and Kerry had at this point in the election. And Gore actually had 91% of the black vote.

BanginJimmy
08-29-2008, 01:49 PM
That 38% (actually 43%) white support is more than Gore and Kerry had at this point in the election. And Gore actually had 91% of the black vote.

I got the white vote number from Gallup, but it was about 6 months old and I wasnt in the mood to find a more recent poll.

Also either you are screwed up, or I am. If Obama is getting 43% of white vote, and 90% of black, how does he only have 48% total according to Gallup while McCain has 43?

Other issue, Obama was expecting around a 7-10 point seperation after the convention, and he only has 5. How much will swing back towards McCain with the announcement of Palin, then the RNC next week?

tony
08-29-2008, 02:00 PM
I got the white vote number from Gallup, but it was about 6 months old and I wasnt in the mood to find a more recent poll.

Also either you are screwed up, or I am. If Obama is getting 43% of white vote, and 90% of black, how does he only have 48% total according to Gallup while McCain has 43?

Other issue, Obama was expecting around a 7-10 point seperation after the convention, and he only has 5. How much will swing back towards McCain with the announcement of Palin, then the RNC next week?

I said this before, what do polls matter if they don't poll the electorate? McCain could be up by 10 points and still lose because the POPULAR VOTE DOESNT GET YOU ELECTED. Just something to think about..

All Obama has to do is flip just 1 state from the last election and he wins, polls dont mean ****.

BanginJimmy
08-29-2008, 02:13 PM
All Obama has to do is flip just 1 state from the last election and he wins, polls dont mean ****.

I agree 100%, but polls are all we have to go on at this point.

Individual state polls have shown McCain closing the gaps in quite a few of the bigger swing states over the last 2 weeks.

alpine_aw11
08-29-2008, 05:00 PM

And we would be protected from manbearpig.

Deke
08-29-2008, 09:31 PM
I appreciate the fact that there is at least some intelligent debate on here. I have no problem who someone supports if they have a reasonable explanation to back it up. What pisses me off more than anything are the people that make claims like "The worst democrat would be better than the best republican" (or vice versa). People that don't do their research and then are straight ticket voters can suck my left nut.

Personally I don't know who I'm going to vote for yet. I'm still having to weigh each ones flaws and see which bother me the least. I might even vote independent.

As for the people surprised that this is a close poll on this forum, don't be. Georgia as a whole is an overwhelmingly red state. Atlanta, however, is generally rather blue. This forum is centralized around Atlanta. I guarantee you that Georgia will be red come november.

VIP Style
09-01-2008, 06:31 PM
lol this is exactly why i dont understand how people say their scared to vote for obama or they dont like him, its like wtf do you not want this country to strive again.

PawnShopCEO
09-03-2008, 10:55 AM
There are two things that decide 90% of my decision for voting. Gun control and abortion. I have never voted for a Dem other than Zell Miller, and those are the reasons. Obama would put my family owned gun store out of business if he could. All I have seen him say is "sensible gun laws" he wont expand on that.

jwrape
09-03-2008, 03:20 PM
Looks like almost a dead heat!:???:

onebadgt
09-03-2008, 04:07 PM
i think racism is a rediculous way for people to act, but you cant help that some people will vote their way because of it. i was wondering if neone knows if there is any truth to the fact that obamas church has a gay deaken and all african american cong, and that no whites are permitted to be in the church? i just heard that from a friend and was jw if it was true!

4dmin
09-03-2008, 04:14 PM
There are two things that decide 90% of my decision for voting. Gun control and abortion. I have never voted for a Dem other than Zell Miller, and those are the reasons. Obama would put my family owned gun store out of business if he could. All I have seen him say is "sensible gun laws" he wont expand on that.

*Obama addressed the June 2008 Supreme Court decision striking down
the District of Columbia's gun ban by saying, I have always believed
that the Second Amendment protects the right of individuals to bear
arms, but I also identify with the need for crime-ravaged communities
to save their children from the violence that plagues our streets
through common-sense, effective safety measures. The Supreme Court
has now endorsed that view, and while it ruled that the D.C. gun ban
went too far, Justice Scalia himself acknowledged that this right is
not absolute and subject to reasonable regulations enacted by local
communities to keep their streets safe.?

*Obama has a history of supporting gun control.

*Obama supports a ban on assault weapons and concealed weapons.

*He would crackdown on unscrupulous gun dealers.

*He voted against prohibiting lawsuits against gun manufacturers.

PawnShopCEO
09-03-2008, 05:45 PM
well there ya go

Ruststang
09-03-2008, 07:20 PM
I voted for Mccain, mainly because i like being able to carry my firearm and because Mccain said he would sign the FairTax bill if it came to his desk in office. I dont really like Obamalama Or Old Mccain but if i had to chose between having my foot cut off and a sharp stick in the eye i think i would take the stick...

Spektrewing386
09-03-2008, 11:18 PM
honestly, getting 1 foot cut off is better than being blind.... you can always get a fake foot.

BIG WORM
09-09-2008, 09:59 PM
*Obama addressed the June 2008 Supreme Court decision striking down
the District of Columbia's gun ban by saying, I have always believed
that the Second Amendment protects the right of individuals to bear
arms, but I also identify with the need for crime-ravaged communities
to save their children from the violence that plagues our streets
through common-sense, effective safety measures. The Supreme Court
has now endorsed that view, and while it ruled that the D.C. gun ban
went too far, Justice Scalia himself acknowledged that this right is
not absolute and subject to reasonable regulations enacted by local
communities to keep their streets safe.?

*Obama has a history of supporting gun control.

*Obama supports a ban on assault weapons and concealed weapons.

*He would crackdown on unscrupulous gun dealers.

*He voted against prohibiting lawsuits against gun manufacturers.

hey admin, can you move this poll to the Election section?
since it's such a close poll:goodjob:

PawnShopCEO
09-10-2008, 10:41 AM
how the hell did Speedmonkey vote 18 times?

Vteckidd
09-10-2008, 10:46 AM
lol

revized_DX
09-10-2008, 11:38 AM

this election seems to have nothing to do with mccain, its more obama and palin running now

ShooterMcGavin
09-10-2008, 01:45 PM
another arbitrary poll, don't ppl realize that GA is going to the republicans? :P

ShooterMcGavin
09-10-2008, 01:46 PM
how the hell did Speedmonkey vote 18 times?
he casted another 17 votes for his illegal friends? :lmao:

GuessWho
09-15-2008, 09:14 AM
McCain = Success /P.O.W

Obama = DA /that has never RAN or OWNED a business before....So lets let him RUN our nation ?!?!?!?!

End of story

4dmin
09-15-2008, 09:16 AM
McCain = Success /P.O.W

Obama = DA /that has never RAN or OWNED a business before....So lets let him RUN our nation ?!?!?!?!

End of story

so military exp means he can help balance the worlds largest check book and follow the constitution accurately? :thinking:

AirMax95
09-15-2008, 10:05 AM
McCain = Success /P.O.W

End of story

Thank you for ending that ****ty story, lol.

Can you justify your above equations?

Obama graduated with a Juris Doctor (J.D.) magna cum laude from Harvard in 1991......Columbia University, Bachelor of Arts in political science with a specialization in international relations.

Funny thing from Wiki about McCain while at the United States Naval Academy, lol.

McCain came into conflict with higher-ranking personnel, he did not always obey the rules, and that contributed to a low class rank (894 of 899) despite a strong intelligence. He did well in academic subjects that interested him, such as literature and history, but studied only enough to pass subjects he struggled with, such as mathematics. McCain graduated in 1958.

McCain scored 128 and then 133 on IQ tests

GuessWho
09-15-2008, 02:37 PM
Thank you for ending that ****ty story, lol.

Can you justify your above equations?

Obama graduated with a Juris Doctor (J.D.) magna cum laude from Harvard in 1991......Columbia University, Bachelor of Arts in political science with a specialization in international relations.

Funny thing from Wiki about McCain while at the United States Naval Academy, lol.

McCain scored 128 and then 133 on IQ tests

Oh so the one with the highest degree gets the job.... good point :thinking:

and where in ur above statement did you put in where Obama ran something ?

GuessWho
09-15-2008, 02:39 PM
so military exp means he can help balance the worlds largest check book and follow the constitution accurately? :thinking:

Do you honestly think either one of these soon to be Presidents is going to get this country out of debt in 4 yrs.... better yet 8 ????????

5 Gillion i believe is the debt :thinking:
Pocket change right ?!?!?! ...

tony
09-15-2008, 02:43 PM

lol Coming in the thread and acting an ass doesn't excuse the fact that you come in asking questions that have already been answered.

4dmin
09-15-2008, 02:55 PM
Do you honestly think either one of these soon to be Presidents is going to get this country out of debt in 4 yrs.... better yet 8 ????????

5 Gillion i believe is the debt :thinking:
Pocket change right ?!?!?! ...

obviously not b/c gov doesn't have enough money to pay off the deficit in a 4 year term. but the fact of the matter is you trying to state military exp makes someone ready to run the gov't... sorry to say but most intelligent people don't normally go into the military. i'm sure obama is a tad bit more intelligent then mccain. mccain does have more exp but then again he is what 2x his age :lmfao:. that also makes him out of touch w/ modern soceity. beyond anything obama has more then enough law exp including constitutional exp which is what matters the most.

AirMax95
09-15-2008, 03:09 PM

Where did I say that the one with the highest degree gets the job (it plays a big damn role, lol)? You missed my post point. McCain studied enough to pass, but he is smart (He has a pretty high IQ). I really don't want a President that is a slacker who doesnt apply themselves. He only focused on things that interested him and we dont need another personal agenda shumck in office.

I posted 2 facts about their backgrounds.

Look at your post McCain = success/POW??????? I asked for support to your equations. Don't ask me for it, lol. What success are you referring to? Show me how being a prisoner of war is SUPER qualifying? That means if Capt. Planet was captured, he can be a President too! Let me run and tell him.

I know McCains history, but I want you to support your double positve equation about McCain. Go fetch Mikes post about him not running a business, at least he supported his reason, lol.

Obama graduated magna cum laude from Harvard. Not to many people can breeze nor bull**** their way through. No he has not run a business, he has run several different campaigns that focus on the community, and served on the BOD of several foundations that fund businesses. You are going to say "that doesnt mean anything". Then my reply will be: Members of BOD's deal with everything from finance to policy. Do you really think running a business is REALLY that hard for Obama? The man spent the last 18 years bringing people together, fighting for rights, helping busineses start and grow, and served 3 terms in the state legislature.

Oh, if DA stands for District Attorney, you need to do a little more homework :no:

AirMax95
09-15-2008, 03:11 PM
obviously not b/c gov doesn't have enough money to pay off the deficit in a 4 year term. but the fact of the matter is you trying to state military exp makes someone ready to run the gov't... sorry to say but most intelligent people don't normally go into the military. i'm sure obama is a tad bit more intelligent then mccain. mccain does have more exp but then again he is what 2x his age :lmfao:. that also makes him out of touch w/ modern soceity. beyond anything obama has more then enough law exp including constitutional exp which is what matters the most.

Werd.... :goodjob:

GuessWho
09-15-2008, 05:28 PM
lol Coming in the thread and acting an ass doesn't excuse the fact that you come in asking questions that have already been answered.

Just cause i state my opinion against ur candidate doesn't mean im acting like an ass :goodjob: ...

Maybe YOU should check my first post in here as well....

GuessWho
09-15-2008, 05:30 PM
Where did I say that the one with the highest degree gets the job (it plays a big damn role, lol)? You missed my post point. McCain studied enough to pass, but he is smart (He has a pretty high IQ). I really don't want a President that is a slacker who doesnt apply themselves. He only focused on things that interested him and we dont need another personal agenda shumck in office.

I posted 2 facts about their backgrounds.

Look at your post McCain = success/POW??????? I asked for support to your equations. Don't ask me for it, lol. What success are you referring to? Show me how being a prisoner of war is SUPER qualifying? That means if Capt. Planet was captured, he can be a President too! Let me run and tell him.

I know McCains history, but I want you to support your double positve equation about McCain. Go fetch Mikes post about him not running a business, at least he supported his reason, lol.

Obama graduated magna cum laude from Harvard. Not to many people can breeze nor bull**** their way through. No he has not run a business, he has run several different campaigns that focus on the community, and served on the BOD of several foundations that fund businesses. You are going to say "that doesnt mean anything". Then my reply will be: Members of BOD's deal with everything from finance to policy. Do you really think running a business is REALLY that hard for Obama? The man spent the last 18 years bringing people together, fighting for rights, helping busineses start and grow, and served 3 terms in the state legislature.

Oh, if DA stands for District Attorney, you need to do a little more homework :no:

DA= Dumbass

Not reading all that man...
You dont have to get all serious bout this cat.... just IA man...

GuessWho
09-15-2008, 05:34 PM

Touche lirl....

Idk maybe since dumb/smart people that join some branch shows more respect to me... Just an opinion :yes: ... (Doesn't mean that they make my decision for presidency either) ...

AirMax95
09-15-2008, 05:43 PM
DA= Dumbass

Not reading all that man...
You dont have to get all serious bout this cat.... just IA man...

It's fun to me, lol.

...and yes, you are a dumb ass :D

GuessWho
09-15-2008, 09:02 PM
It's fun to me, lol.

...and yes, you are a dumb ass :D

Guess the whole DA thing blew over somebody's head ;) ...

AirMax95
09-15-2008, 09:18 PM
Guess the whole DA thing blew over somebody's head ;) ...

Lol, Kidding dude. IA keeps my blood flowing.

s10cky
09-15-2008, 09:32 PM
Mcain all the way.

s10cky
09-15-2008, 09:36 PM
but the fact of the matter is you trying to state military exp makes someone ready to run the gov't... sorry to say but most intelligent people don't normally go into the military.

...I'll just keep my opinions on that to my self.

As soon as I get my degree I am joining as a commisioned officer.

Please keep those kind of opinions to your self. Being an Admin you should know better.

That kinda stuff is just plain disrespectfull.

Alan®
09-15-2008, 10:08 PM

Please keep those kind of opinions to your self. Being an Admin you should know better.

Sorry to say dude but statistically speaking he's right.

Don't get me wrong plenty of intelligent people go into the service as well.
My dad double majored in Electrical Engineering and Business at West point then went and got his masters in both.

4dmin
09-16-2008, 07:51 AM

what is disrespectful? facts? it is the truth look it up - gov't during its war on terror actually lowered standards to accept more people into the military. sorry but the military is the brave not the brightest "generally speaking". Of course you will get doctors, lawyers, engineers out of the military but the % of that is very very small. Thats why the gov't uses contractors for a lot of its work.

DrivenMind
09-16-2008, 09:36 AM
I'm going for Obama on this one.

John McCain was born privileged, and has been privileged. Generally speaking, those are the kind of people who think they're entitled to commit crimes when they take the presidency. Not only that, but his education is pathetic compared to Obama's. He would be the oldest person elected to the presidency, so there's a good chance he might die in office, and leave us with that god damned utterly inexperienced idiot Sarah Palin running the country.

Make no mistake about it, if the Republicans get into office again, they will run this country into the ground. We will have some more pretend wars, backed the bible and plenty of bullets, with no clear enemy, or objective. Probably a few more Iran-Contra affairs, which seem trivial compared to enacting preemptive war policies, and knowingly acting on bad information, declaring war without the approval of congress, and invading countries that posed no threat to National Security.

These inarticulate republicans screw their pants on, and have no problem mentioning "God" to try and sway public opinion and get the religious crowd worked into a pathetic impish frenzy.

I agree, Obama is NOT the answer to our curent problems.

Neither is John McCain. He just picked an idiot for VP, to try and pick up all the anti-penis votes Hillary left behind.

This entire race has been bull****, and the American media is partly to blame. I wish someone would firebomb Fox News. If we weren't a nation of panicked sheep, this election would be no contest. But now we have to play the "Experienced Hero" vs. The Educated Community Organizer game.

Is doesn't take a genius to understand that one is good for making war (seizing capitalist opportunities under the guise of threatened national security), and not much else, and one is good for... get this "organizing" "communities". But of course America is a machine, not a community.

So maybe a mechanic would be just as qualified...

**** John McCain.

DrivenMind
09-16-2008, 09:49 AM

Not really. It's just not going with the current of military ass kissing, and hero worship.

It is a factual statistic. Typically speaking the southern US enlists more people in the armed forces than any other region. And the people who join the military usually do it because they were "bored" or "didn't know what they wanted to do". So get it right. It's not disrespectful, it's a plain and simple uncomfortable truth.

And don't give me any **** about patriotism either, my great grandfather fought in WWII, my grandfather was a Master Sergent (also an electrical engineer) in the USAF during Vietnam, and my father (also an electrician, among many other things) was a Staff Sargent in the Army in the 80s. All swore that the modern military was a joke, and told their kids never to join.

4dmin
09-16-2008, 10:20 AM
03RCode, 13Bracer, 300zx1990tt, 4Dr_Teg, 6.0GTO, 81911SC, 89_Stallion, 91eflx, 93ludew/h22a, 99_EJ8, 9ussy, @utoGrip, accordm3, allmotoronly, americanctm, BanginJimmy, BIG WORM, BlizzCivic, boostleak, bowdown201, Brett, Brut, BUGMAN, burnout1990, candy2082002, carbon_crash, Complete, cornercarver78, Craigers2k, DB4LYFE, DieselNuts, Dr.G35, EJ25RUN, Fast-Tech, GuessWho, hemi, highspeed, HIgH_ScHoOL, HyPer50, IDCoconut, japan4racing, JayL, JConner, jdmtegjc95, jew_boy, Jimmy B, JoeferneyG, joesblk_teg, Johnny Chimpo, jwrape, k20siboii, kelly marie, lanier, LaotianAsn4, LeGeNdaRyLeGeNd, LicKaPuSS, Logan, Lucky DAWG, mad3nch1na, matthewAPM, mm2654, mmmmpsi, Nemesis, NevrNufTorq, Nex, Nick McCardle, nipponLIFE, nsany(atl), onebadgt, Ran, redGT, redrumracer, richw131, rrutter81, rupertaker, Ruststang, s10cky, se7en, shagwAg3n, sicivic89, SKarpenz, SlowsterCivy, spicyMSP, SPOOLIN, TCM, TicketRedBB6, Timinater, trendsracing, Trigger, True Pyroman, ulbsry02, VTECking, Whiteboy572, XsupraX, Z_Pilot, {X}Echo419

^ banned list ... :lmao:

GuessWho
09-16-2008, 10:23 AM
Lol, Kidding dude. IA keeps my blood flowing.

IA 4 LIFE!!!!

GuessWho
09-16-2008, 10:24 AM
^ banned list ... :lmao:

YES!!! i finally made the list... :bump:

Alan®
09-21-2008, 12:35 AM
I'm going for Obama on this one.

John McCain was born privileged, and has been privileged.
Privledged can be interpreited in a bunch of different ways. John Mccain and Obama's parrent's both exactly didn't make a **** ton of money. Last I checked military career's weren't exactly the roads to riches. Did his Dad have a certian amount of power? Yes. Did his son take advantage of it? Not really.

Generally speaking, those are the kind of people who think they're entitled to commit crimes when they take the presidency. Not only that, but his education is pathetic compared to Obama's.
Kinda like the crime that Clinton got away with? :rolleyes:

He would be the oldest person elected to the presidency, so there's a good chance he might die in office, and leave us with that god damned utterly inexperienced idiot Sarah Palin running the country.
I love how people play this up like he's going to die tommorow. Frankly I see it this way. Some of the oldest guys who have occupied the oval office have made it through their terms and some of the youngest guys didn't. The names Lincoln and Kennedy ring a bell? :goodjob: . Don't get me started on Palin, at least she has done something with her carrer. And besides I know someone working to fix that "problem" :goodjob: .

Make no mistake about it, if the Republicans get into office again, they will run this country into the ground.
What and the democrats won't? Look at Congress. It is DEMOCRAT controlled with little opposition from the president and gets nothing done and has an approval rating lower than that of the President.

We will have some more pretend wars, backed the bible and plenty of bullets, with no clear enemy, or objective. Probably a few more Iran-Contra affairs, which seem trivial compared to enacting preemptive war policies, and knowingly acting on bad information, declaring war without the approval of congress, and invading countries that posed no threat to National Security.
And under Obama we will have the greatest redistribution of wealth the world has ever seen. And we will have tea parties with nations hell bent on destroying the world and act like nothing is wrong. I think that this country has learned from it's "mistake" and something liek this will likely not happen again in our life time. I do however believe that Iran does pose a real threat but I think Pakistan and Russia need to be dealt with first.

This entire race has been bull****, and the American media is partly to blame. I wish someone would firebomb Fox News. If we weren't a nation of panicked sheep, this election would be no contest. But now we have to play the "Experienced Hero" vs. The Educated Community Organizer game.
Someone needs to send one to ONN.......oops I mean CNN if we are going to be fair here.

It doesn't take a genius to understand that one is good for making war (seizing capitalist opportunities under the guise of threatened national security), and not much else, and one is good for... get this "organizing" "communities". But of course America is a machine, not a community.

LOL.Right :rolleyes: . You sure you're not taking in too much of that media driven bull**** yourself.

DrivenMind
09-21-2008, 02:05 AM
Privledged can be interpreited in a bunch of different ways. John Mccain and Obama's parrent's both exactly didn't make a **** ton of money. Last I checked military career's weren't exactly the roads to riches. Did his Dad have a certian amount of power? Yes. Did his son take advantage of it? Not really.

Kinda like the crime that Clinton got away with? :rolleyes:

I love how people play this up like he's going to die tommorow. Frankly I see it this way. Some of the oldest guys who have occupied the oval office have made it through their terms and some of the youngest guys didn't. The names Lincoln and Kennedy ring a bell? :goodjob: . Don't get me started on Palin, at least she has done something with her carrer. And besides I know someone working to fix that "problem" :goodjob: .

What and the democrats won't? Look at Congress. It is DEMOCRAT controlled with little opposition from the president and gets nothing done and has an approval rating lower than that of the President.

And under Obama we will have the greatest redistribution of wealth the world has ever seen. And we will have tea parties with nations hell bent on destroying the world and act like nothing is wrong. I think that this country has learned from it's "mistake" and something liek this will likely not happen again in our life time. I do however believe that Iran does pose a real threat but I think Pakistan and Russia need to be dealt with first.

Someone needs to send one to ONN.......oops I mean CNN if we are going to be fair here.

LOL.Right :rolleyes: . You sure you're not taking in too much of that media driven bull**** yourself.

Ummm Kennedy was shot in the head because he scared some important people, but it would take a moron to pretend he died due to natural human life expectancy issues. 72 is pushing it for almost anyone, let alone a president.

I love how all the McCain supporters defend the rich as if they're all so wealthy. The redistribution of wealth won't be nearly as drastic as you think. Do you really expect the poverty stricken to pay the taxes? THEY DONT HAVE ANY MONEY. YOU CANT GET IT OUT OF THEM. If we are going to keep blowing money on a war we simply can't afford, why not tax the rich? Chances are they voted these people into power... To quote every conservative I've ever talked to "Freedom isn't free.". We can't blow $12 billion a day on a war that accomplishes nothing (other than of course creating heros) if we aren't going to have the balls to tax people for it.

"We will have tea parties..." Are you kidding me. Don't get me wrong Obama has a following but alot of people are only going for him because they think he's less of a lunatic than John McCain.

I'd go on but I'm tired...

Alan®
09-21-2008, 02:11 AM
Ummm Kennedy was shot in the head because he scared some important people, but it would take a moron to pretend he died due to natural human life expectancy issues. 72 is pushing it for almost anyone, let alone a president.

I love how all the McCain supporters defend the rich as if they're all so wealthy. The redistribution of wealth won't be nearly as drastic as you think. Do you really expect the poverty stricken to pay the taxes? THEY DONT HAVE ANY MONEY. YOU CANT GET IT OUT OF THEM. If we are going to keep blowing money on a war we simply can't afford, why not tax the rich? Chances are they voted these people into power... To quote every conservative I've ever talked to "Freedom isn't free.". We can't blow $12 billion a day on a war that accomplishes nothing (other than of course creating heros) if we aren't going to have the balls to tax people for it.

"We will have tea parties..." Are you kidding me. Don't get me wrong Obama has a following but alot of people are only going for him because they think he's less of a lunatic than John McCain.

I'd go on but I'm tired...
Point is that you never know when someone will die.

My Dad runs a successful small business so I actually understand this a little better than you think. And besides this war isn't going to last much longer as the White House said a few weeks back they're looking at exit strategies from what I remember.

I don't understand how people can think Obama is less of a lunatic than McCain when it comes to foreign policy.

LightningSpeed
09-21-2008, 01:20 PM
LETS GET A BLACK MAN IN OFFICE!!

BIG WORM
09-23-2008, 02:53 AM
LETS GET A BLACK MAN IN OFFICE!!

Bill Clinton was Black...

blaknoize
09-23-2008, 04:19 PM
~58% for McCain to ~32% for Obama. Its a little lower than I expected for McCain, but then again we are all just clinging to our guns and religion anyways.

I thought that only stood for the midwest... which alot of them do. ESPECIALLY WHERE IM FROM...:D

blaknoize
09-23-2008, 04:20 PM
Bill Clinton was Black... He technically was, he's like Justin Timberlake, he "passed."

Nomad!
09-23-2008, 08:13 PM
As Dubya said about Iraq, It's Time for a Regime Change!

4dmin
09-25-2008, 04:31 PM
http://www.faithmouse.com/john_mccain_pancake_head.jpg

bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ^ i couldn't resist thats a funny pic

BIG WORM
09-25-2008, 10:34 PM
^^^^Flip side of things....Sorry I had to do it.

4dmin
09-26-2008, 08:11 AM
^ though funny not even creative. i'm sure you can dig up something better then that. NOBAMA and MCSAME logos... see creative and funny :goodjob:

AnthonyF
09-26-2008, 08:14 AM
McCain. I really dont give a sh*t if a black president is elected....but this guy is sketchy as fuk. Sorry. .02¢

-Ant.

Nomad!
09-26-2008, 09:03 PM
McCain comes off as a bad magician. He does so much misdirection, and lying. It's like 4yrs ago all over again. I don't see McCain deviating from the failed politics and tactics of G.W. Bush. Personally, I'm tried of people in power taking the power that was given to them by the people, to simply take care of their own.

BIG WORM
09-26-2008, 11:04 PM
McCain comes off as a bad magician. He does so much misdirection, and lying. It's like 4yrs ago all over again. I don't see McCain deviating from the failed politics and tactics of G.W. Bush. Personally, I'm tried of people in power taking the power that was given to them by the people, to simply take care of their own.

10:03 PM?
You should have been watching the debate...

Nex
09-26-2008, 11:42 PM
McCain. I really dont give a sh*t if a black president is elected....but this guy is sketchy as fuk. Sorry. .02¢

-Ant. x2

Nomad!
09-27-2008, 05:00 AM
10:03 PM?
You should have been watching the debate...
I watched it in it's entirety. My post was made just as the debate was coming on.

cyb593
09-27-2008, 12:06 PM
georgia might mistly be republican but atlanta,decatur,and surrounding is mostly democratic!! thats alot of people

AnthonyF
09-29-2008, 05:18 AM
georgia might mistly be republican but atlanta,decatur,and surrounding is mostly democratic!! thats alot of people

It shouldn't be about if your this or that. People should actually look at the facts and decide for themselves.

-Ant.

4dmin
09-29-2008, 07:39 PM
i would say this poll is probably on par w/ GA voting :goodjob:

xlivingfor1x
10-03-2008, 09:03 AM
some of you guys are ignorant.
voted for mcCain!
mitt romney would have done better though. oh well

v-empire
10-06-2008, 02:05 PM
http://www.whowouldtheworldelect.com/

v-empire
10-06-2008, 02:08 PM
i would say this poll is probably on par w/ GA voting :goodjob:

i m actually surprised its that close for a state like GA, well considering most peeps are in the city and these random votes/polls are from a certain age group/interest.

i m sure its a lot more towards the reds if you include people from the suburbs and out there in the sticks.

Tina Fey for President '08!!

BIG WORM
10-24-2008, 10:23 PM
up

~GILLEY~
10-28-2008, 11:56 PM
McCain!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG WORM
10-29-2008, 12:15 AM
McCain!!!!!!!!!!!

x2:goodjob:

white24d
10-30-2008, 01:44 PM
wow for georgia this is getting close. I think Obama will win on tuesday, the people want something different. You notice how i didnt use the word "change". LOL

Atlblkz06
11-01-2008, 09:09 AM
We voted for Bush - TWICE.

And now we're gonna vote for McCain because we all want that extra $20 in taxes while the country goes to shit :(

MS6
11-02-2008, 02:58 AM
OBAMA!! Mccain needs to retire before the stress kills him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C53i-juX17s&eurl=http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/McCain_believes_in_country_first

The Bri :]
11-02-2008, 08:11 PM
but lets see!

MCCAIN FTW!

BIG WORM
11-04-2008, 08:08 AM
You Obama guys should listen to the Regular Guys. (mornings 100.5)
it's hilarious, you'll be offended.

IMPORTchic
11-04-2008, 04:58 PM
Here is my :2cents: ......

Obama scares the living shiiiiat outta me!! Yes religion pays a huge part in that!!

McCain FTW!!! :D

*runs*

BobbyFresco
11-04-2008, 05:12 PM
Here is my :2cents: ......

Obama scares the living shiiiiat outta me!! Yes religion pays a huge part in that!!

McCain FTW!!! :D

*runs*

It scares you that he's Christian?:rolleyes:

Dumbassery ftl

hondachik
11-04-2008, 05:17 PM
I walked in a business the other day to pay a bill and the white lady says "if Obama isn't assasinated, God will strike him dead"

Then she apologized to me.

It made me feel, weird. Especially because I was at the front desk when she said that & she knew I was there.

Idk if she apologized because I'm black, or because she "thought" that was the right thing to do so I wouldn't tell her boss.

BobbyFresco
11-04-2008, 05:24 PM
I walked in a business the other day to pay a bill and the white lady says "if Obama isn't assasinated, God will strike him dead"

Then she apologized to me.

It made me feel, weird. Especially because I was at the front desk when she said that & she knew I was there.

Idk if she apologized because I'm black, or because she "thought" that was the right thing to do so I wouldn't tell her boss.

Wow.
Typical hypocritical behavior: Invoking God to suit her "Christian" agenda.

Philtram
02-17-2009, 06:33 AM
Hi AnthonyF,

We believe that the 'best of the best' is a MORE LIKELY OUTCOME WHEN we bring together people from different walks of life and from diverse arenas; for a focused purpose, and coupled with a collective commitment, to achieve a well articulated goal(s).

I Live Life Large (http://ilivelifelarge.com/)

AnthonyF
02-17-2009, 07:15 AM
Hi AnthonyF,

We believe that the 'best of the best' is a MORE LIKELY OUTCOME WHEN we bring together people from different walks of life and from diverse arenas; for a focused purpose, and coupled with a collective commitment, to achieve a well articulated goal(s).

I Live Life Large (http://ilivelifelarge.com/)

Who the fuck are you? One fucking post and this is what it is? Go die somewhere.

-Ant.

Total_Blender
02-17-2009, 01:50 PM
It scares you that he's Christian?:rolleyes:

Dumbassery ftl

It scares me that he's Christian. Atheism FTW :ninja:

Edit:

http://www.codemonkeyramblings.com/assets_c/2008/10/2wmqc9c-thumb-400x528.jpg

CapitannFF
03-13-2009, 07:11 AM
+1

CapitannFF
03-13-2009, 10:39 AM
:))))

Fiftysoul
04-10-2009, 11:42 PM
post closingIf you believe this message is spam, please send an email ([email protected]) to the address of your forum and we will not attend your forum. Thank you for your understanding.ôèëüìû rapidshare (http://na-raene.ru/filmy-rapidshare.php)

Fiftysoul
04-11-2009, 01:38 AM
+1If you believe this message is spam, please send an email ([email protected]) to the address of your forum and we will not attend your forum. Thank you for your understanding.ðîññèÿ 88 ôèëüì ñêà÷àòü (http://na-raene.ru/rossiya-88-film-skachat.php)

Fiftysoul
04-11-2009, 03:15 AM
interesting postIf you believe this message is spam, please send an email ([email protected]) to the address of your forum and we will not attend your forum. Thank you for your understanding.ñòàðûå ôèëüìû (http://na-raene.ru/starye-filmy.php)