PDA

View Full Version : Any one else notice this new trend?

Jason..
08-16-2008, 10:54 AM
Not beaing racist at all so don't think im saying that. Ive started seeing black guys wearing tight pants and shirts that fit not the baggy clothes at alot of people wear.Anyone else noticed this?I actually like the new style please explain.Not sure if these guys are on here or not.LOL

Tech5
08-16-2008, 10:55 AM
Yeah the HOMO"S

Jason..
08-16-2008, 10:56 AM
Not the goth blk kids josh.

Yeah the HOMO"S

BobbyFresco
08-16-2008, 10:57 AM
Oh noes, ppl are dressing properly....What is this world coming to?
Seriously, make up your mind. You biitch at the baggy, you biitch at the fitting.
Tell me how you'd like for us to dress to suit your needs.?

TeeJay
08-16-2008, 10:58 AM
ive noticed this as well, trends come and go. lately the trend is towards less baggy clothes that actually fit

mocha latte cupcake
08-16-2008, 10:59 AM
trends towards clothes that are made in your actual size = win :D

i wore a tall T once... then i realized my homie keima wasn't too happy about it... said it resembled a sheet on me... *note: white people should avoid having a "white T for da club" lol

BobbyFresco
08-16-2008, 11:01 AM

i wore a tall T once... then i realized my homie keima wasn't too happy about it... said it resembled a sheet on me... *note: white people should avoid having a "white T for da club" lol

:lmfao:

Oh noes....truth or fiction?

Jason..
08-16-2008, 11:02 AM
My gf where's tall Tees to bed...................and nothing else!!!!

Jason..
08-16-2008, 11:03 AM
Glad im not the only one who noticed.

ive noticed this as well, trends come and go. lately the trend is towards less baggy clothes that actually fit

BTLFED
08-16-2008, 11:09 AM
*note: white people should avoid having a "white T for da club" lol

Best post in this thread. :lmfao:

tron
08-16-2008, 11:13 AM
yep i've notice it but i never wore baggy clothes in the 1st place

Jason..
08-16-2008, 11:15 AM
+1 for you!!!!

yep i've notice it but i never wore baggy clothes in the 1st place

mocha latte cupcake
08-16-2008, 11:19 AM
bobby - its tr00f... i was like i just thought i looked like an iceberg... turns out thats not acceptable to dress oneself as an ice cube unless its halloween.... i fail. but yes tis tr00f

BobbyFresco
08-16-2008, 11:25 AM
Little known fact or it may be to some but the whole white tee thing started with guys on the block. They wore white tees so that when they were out on the block slinging, the cops wouldn't be able to identify them based on how they were dressed.

Mr. Clean
08-16-2008, 11:30 AM

what do you mean "us"

osnap
08-16-2008, 11:34 AM
My gf where's tall Tees to bed...................and nothing else!!!!wow... did you REALLY just spell WEARS like that?

kpc2593
08-16-2008, 12:04 PM
Yeah the HOMO"S

i agree

Slow Motion
08-16-2008, 12:11 PM
My gf wears tall Tees to bed...................and nothing else!!!!

Yeah I like it when she does that it makes late nite coitus very easy cause theres nothing to do but rub my hands up and raise the shirt at the same time. Tell her to keep using that new lotion.:goodjob:

Its a joke damnit...:tongue1:. Ok, thought you were about to cry like a noob.

BobbyFresco
08-16-2008, 12:19 PM
what do you mean "us"

"US" darkies....:doh:

Kevykev
08-16-2008, 01:18 PM
Trends come and go indeed. I've seen black doods wearing those chains on the pants like the punk rock white doods.

wow... did you REALLY just spell WEARS like that?

hat was the first time i've seen that in LIFE!

Mistake or not WOW...a new beginning!

Futuref22man
08-16-2008, 01:24 PM
Abercrombie FTW white power!!! lol :D

civic95
08-16-2008, 02:01 PM

Stop wearing Atlanta Braves hats. What's with all the rappers wearing Atlanta hats? Just gets more people to think about moving here.

TeeJay
08-16-2008, 02:02 PM
Stop wearing Atlanta Braves hats. What's with all the rappers wearing Atlanta hats? Just gets more people to think about moving here.
i put on for my city

DieselNuts
08-16-2008, 02:11 PM
I cant say that this is a new fad. I would say the main culprit is "individuality". Is it so wrong to be different?

DieselNuts
08-16-2008, 02:12 PM
i put on for my city
lol, that song just went off on XM66RAW

TeeJay
08-16-2008, 02:26 PM
so fresh, so clean, on my way to charlene's

p.s. xm radio ftw! i keep mine on 81 bpm

OneSlow5pt0
08-16-2008, 02:30 PM
havent really notice.........but when i someone tells me "im gonna wear tight pants 2morrow" and im like " like mine" they say "no,not that tight,lol"

eViLMunkey
08-16-2008, 02:54 PM
I dunno wearing clothes that actually fit properly and not have to hold them up alot of the time is a good change in choice of clothing. Now if you're wearing skin frickin' tight pants then yes your a homo or you better be some hot chick...

Double_0_Rusty
08-16-2008, 03:07 PM
ha all my black friends 'round here dress nice (no white t's, af1's ect ect just polo's and lacoste, and A/E) except for the hood rats.

BobbyFresco
08-16-2008, 03:23 PM
The trends that I hate right now are the emo jeans that guys are wearing. That and the newdly trendy fukwads desperately trying to be hipsters, wearing Nike Dunks like they JUST came out...

Double_0_Rusty
08-16-2008, 03:26 PM
The trends that I hate right now are the emo jeans that guys are wearing. That and the newdly trendy fukwads desperately trying to be hipsters, wearing Nike Dunks like they JUST came out...

I feel the same way:cheers:

chinitoxamor
08-16-2008, 03:27 PM
i dont see nothing wrong with it, people can wear what they wanna wear, or maybe because they want to wear something that fits them and looks nice, im sorry to say it, but damn dont hate if youre insecure with your fat ass.

chinitoxamor
08-16-2008, 03:32 PM

i dont know how you think of it, i wear inc and lucky or true religion jeans and dunks and express graphic tee, im not tryna be like anyone else, i just wear what i like because i paid for what i want, if its comfortable, and i can afford to get it then i'd get it. aint no one else inportant enough to tell me what i can or cant wear. if anyone is really gonna sit there and talk sh.it about what someone else's wearing then they need to get a life and stop being a hypocrite..

you like giving handjobs?? you would say no, but you would say yes to getting a handjob, so dont be a di.ck and complain about some sh.it that you into.

eViLMunkey
08-16-2008, 03:43 PM
i dont know how you think of it, i wear inc and lucky or true religion jeans and dunks and express graphic tee, im not tryna be like anyone else, i just wear what i like because i paid for what i want, if its comfortable, and i can afford to get it then i'd get it. aint no one else inportant enough to tell me what i can or cant wear. if anyone is really gonna sit there and talk sh.it about what someone else's wearing then they need to get a life and stop being a hypocrite..

you like giving handjobs?? you would say no, but you would say yes to getting a handjob, so dont be a di.ck and complain about some sh.it that you into.
:lmfao: :lmfao:

BobbyFresco
08-16-2008, 03:50 PM

1. You need to take a few quick seconds to breathe and chill out because there's no reason why a conversation can't be had without throwing around insults....

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I'm going to explain what I mean.
There are those of us who have worn Nike Dunks, 90's SB's and whatever else for years.. I personally have been collecting shoes for a long minute. I've noticed that now it's becoming trendy to wear dunks and whatnot to the point where ppl are wearing variants and trying to pass em off as the real thing, which isn't really any different than the jdm vs fake debate.

Wearing what you like is one thing but buying shyt just for the sake of being trendy/fitting in is fuking stupid. That's not being hypocritical, that's me being real. I hate fuking posers and that's the bottom line. There are those of us who search around online for months to find a deadstock pair of Dunks and will spend 200- 300 on a pair just for the satisfaction of having something that not many people have and being different from the average consumer....and then there are those who stroll down to their nearest Footlocker to cop a pair of shoes that some rapper on t.v was wearing. That's the difference.

Bruce Leroy
08-16-2008, 06:08 PM
I love fake shoes... why???? because I can never find the real stuff in my size... But one email to china = whatever shoes i want, in whatever colors i want, and they actually fit me!

Julio
08-16-2008, 06:14 PM
Some of you need to go out more often or something.. lol

****, if you go to New York.. you see all kinda of ****.. actually the tight pants and shirts is/been played out in washington heights...

Lucky DAWG
08-18-2008, 01:37 AM
Yeah the HOMO"S

I'm all for the new trend of wearing stuff that fits.

but those dudes in the picture do look like straight homo's

i agree with tech 5 lol

Lucky DAWG
08-18-2008, 01:38 AM
Some of you need to go out more often or something.. lol

****, if you go to New York.. you see all kinda of ****.. actually the tight pants and shirts is/been played out in washington heights...

This is why New York is the gayest place in America.

having NYU there doesn't help the cause

Lucky DAWG
08-18-2008, 01:41 AM

What on earth is he talking about? ^^^

BTLFED
08-18-2008, 07:05 AM

Umm...what?

AirMax95
08-18-2008, 08:25 AM
I'm all for the new trend of wearing stuff that fits.

but those dudes in the picture do look like straight homo's

i agree with tech 5 lol

Exactly, lol. IIRC that was at the V meet. I walked the other direction when I saw them.

IMO, jeans should be comfort fitting. The only people who should wear skin tight jeans are FEMALES! Tight shirts are for females, but muscle shirts pass for the bodybuilder guys who want to show off.

Hulud
08-18-2008, 08:36 AM
wow... did you REALLY just spell WEARS like that?
he did spell being as beaing :screwy:

ATK_Designs
08-18-2008, 10:18 AM
the pic OP posted is decent, at least they wore it right. I've seen kids wearing tight pants wayyy below their waist ('bout the knee) and I wondered to myself. WTF?

AirMax95
08-18-2008, 10:41 AM
Not beaing racist at all so don't think im saying that. Ive started seeing black guys wearing tight pants and shirts that fit not the baggy clothes at alot of people wear.Anyone else noticed this?I actually like the new style please explain.Not sure if these guys are on here or not.LOL

Not seen as racist at all, but rather an observation.

Here's the thing. IMO, society still categorizes nearly all black people to the TYPICAL stereotypes. The media slings the saggy pant wearing, "thughsh" looking, Oversized t-shirt black guy everywhere. Many times, families were too poor to afford new clothes for more than one child in the household. Therefore, the children would recieve the older (bigger) siblings clothing to go to school. Most kids were embarrased, but passed it off as a fashion move. New trend.....still hitting hard today. It makes you "cool".

Some of my other friends can't stand the "Bro" look, lol. Tight ass custom fit Polos the show your damn nipple, lol. :lmfao:

When Jim Jones made "Ballin" he was wearing the tight fitting tee's with the fashionable true religion jeans w/ the chain. The song was a BIG hit, so the lyrics and video hit the hip hop and black community hard.

Jay-Z is shown rocking high-end taiolred suits all the time! Now, lots of entertainment groups are starting to dress in suits for their party promotions! Keep in mind, lots of these are the ages 18-26!

As stated by someone above, I too have never worn baggy clothes with my ass hanging out. My dad would have tore my ass to pieces. :no:

Lucky DAWG
08-18-2008, 12:30 PM
Exactly, lol. IIRC that was at the V meet. I walked the other direction when I saw them.

IMO, jeans should be comfort fitting. The only people who should wear skin tight jeans are FEMALES! Tight shirts are for females, but muscle shirts pass for the bodybuilder guys who want to show off.

thats pretty gay too.

There's a lot of guys parading around now with these shirts from Coffee gym that say "Grow or Die".

I think that is absolutely retarded, i don't understand when body building takes over your life. Stay fit, don't get obsessed

AirMax95
08-18-2008, 01:08 PM
thats pretty gay too.

There's a lot of guys parading around now with these shirts from Coffee gym that say "Grow or Die".

I think that is absolutely retarded, i don't understand when body building takes over your life. Stay fit, don't get obsessed

Oh i agree! For some reason though its accepted.

Its not the bodybuilding, it the drugs, lol.

tdurr
08-18-2008, 06:58 PM
lol
ball room is needed for us "darkies"

Maniacc
08-18-2008, 07:06 PM
This sounds a lot like what George W. Bush said in Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay. Kinda looks like you switched it around though. You also didn't use it the way it was meant to be said, nor did you use it correctly.

JDMJAYDC2
08-18-2008, 07:06 PM
blame pharrel and the whole trying to act like im a skater style for the neon color hoodies and tight pants.

blake06gto
08-18-2008, 07:11 PM
what about mohawks... those have all of a sudden became popular too... that ive noticed.

JDMJAYDC2
08-18-2008, 07:30 PM
lmao thats the craziest thing i know mr T had that on lock but i think diddy brought that back if not the video director benny boom

pootereg
09-13-2008, 11:25 PM
wow!! I just found this thread cause someone told me about it. Well first of I'm kinda pissed in a way but anywho thanks for the picture of my brother and I. I have never worn baggy clothes and never will, sorry I'm not your typical black guy.

pootereg
09-13-2008, 11:38 PM
I just finished reading the rest of this thread, and some dude said he say my brother and I and we looked like homos and he ran the other way. Your pretty funny but its sad how deep down inside your like dang what will it take for me to get like them.:) sit down and think about that one.

tdurr
09-14-2008, 12:27 AM
^^ ur car is sexy. reps

pootereg
09-14-2008, 12:37 AM
preciate pimping about the car.:) but I'm still pretty pissed right now.

DeeAOne
09-14-2008, 12:43 AM
wow!! I just found this thread cause someone told me about it. Well first of I'm kinda pissed in a way but anywho thanks for the picture of my brother and I. I have never worn baggy clothes and never will, sorry I'm not your typical black guy.i know how that is. not everyone that is black dresses like that. some people really need to open their eyes. :goodjob:

The BUCKY
09-14-2008, 12:47 AM
when you bringin me your wheels?

pootereg
09-14-2008, 12:51 AM
I agree! You can't judge a book by its cover. But my brother and I feel famous cause folks are suppose to be taking pictures of cars but they taking pictures of my brother and I! Lmao at them! :thinking:

pootereg
09-14-2008, 12:54 AM
LOL at bucky!! I'll bring them whenever you want them. I dont know what color to go with though.

The BUCKY
09-14-2008, 01:34 AM
haha i wasnt talkin to you btu lets paint your **** blue. i think it works

pootereg
09-14-2008, 07:53 AM
oops my bad.LOL, blue would be pretty sick. I wonder what other color would be tight??