PDA

View Full Version : UGA FTW $$$$$

Sport1.3
08-15-2008, 12:31 PM
If you're attending Signing day tomorrow, make sure you have your copy of SI (bull dawgs cover) :bowdown:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120293874301&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:Watchlink:middle:us

picked up 2 at lunch, 1 for the game room and 1 for ebay :D

KREEP
08-15-2008, 12:32 PM
Bulldawgs ftw! I will be at signing day!

Lucky DAWG
08-15-2008, 12:33 PM
you can't do that man.

Only one item able to be brought in to get signed.

and yes, i will be there too

GO DAWGS

Sport1.3
08-15-2008, 12:34 PM
you can't do that man.

Only one item able to be brought in to get signed.

and yes, i will be there too

GO DAWGS

I'll be with a group my friend :D

Tiff-O-Bitties
I wish I could be there.

Lucky DAWG
I'll be with a group my friend :D

GOTCHA :lmfao:

Sport1.3
08-15-2008, 12:42 PM
GOTCHA :lmfao:

my buddy went out and bought 10 copy's....he's selling them at his office for $30 a pop :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
08-15-2008, 12:54 PM
I used my copy to wipe my a$$.......

osnap
08-15-2008, 01:01 PM
lol... and this past season, we used yalls team to wipe our ass

Sport1.3
08-15-2008, 01:01 PM

lulz, you'll wish you kept it when we wipe the floor with you in j'ville :D

GO DAWGS!!

Lucky DAWG
08-15-2008, 01:34 PM

The World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party..........

OVERALL RECORD
Georgia - 46
Florida 37

Ties - 1930, 1969

Tim Tebow is rumored to be gay, Percey Harvin muled him up the field so he could boost his stats to get the Heisman even though McFadden was completely deserving and carried Arkansas to a win against the National Champion LSU, something Florida failed at.

You all wear jorts.

Georgia has hotter girls then Florida

We have a bigger stadium with more hardcore fans.

Florida is full of guido's

Now i respect teams like Auburn and Tennessee who we have good rivalries with, because those are also badass schools. Auburn and Georgia are pretty much the same group of people, I think some of that HOPE money is feeding through an underground tunnel over there. Beautiful women there as well.

But you tell me what Florida has on Georgia with their girls with 10 lbs of fat hanging off their arm.

PWNED

Feel free to add on if i missed something fellow Dawgs, or really just anyone that hates Florida. Which is a lot of people, you are the Ohio State of the south.

Mike Lowrey
08-15-2008, 01:38 PM

OVERALL RECORD
Georgia - 46
Florida 37

Ties - 1930, 1969

Tim Tebow is rumored to be gay, Percey Harvin muled him up the field so he could boost his stats to get the Heisman even though McFadden was completely deserving and carried Arkansas to a win against the National Champion LSU, something Florida failed at.

You all wear jorts.

Georgia has hotter girls then Florida

We have a bigger stadium with more hardcore fans.

Florida is full of guido's

Now i respect teams like Auburn and Tennessee who we have good rivalries with, because those are also badass schools. Auburn and Georgia are pretty much the same group of people, I think some of that HOPE money is feeding through an underground tunnel over there. Beautiful women there as well.

But you tell me what Florida has on Georgia with their girls with 10 lbs of fat hanging off their arm.

PWNED

Feel free to add on if i missed something fellow Dawgs, or really just anyone that hates Florida. Which is a lot of people, you are the Ohio State of the south.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Naw, you did not miss anything.

You are living proof of georgian, backwoods inbreeding. :goodjob:

Lucky DAWG
08-15-2008, 01:44 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Naw, you did not miss anything.

You are living proof of georgian, backwoods inbreeding. :goodjob:

If you think Georgia is full of inbreds then why don't you leave?

Maybe because Georgia is the 5th fastest growing state and Florida gets is retirees from New Jersey and New YAUK

and If by backwoods inbreeding you mean PRIDE.

with facts and numbers to back it up.
I'm sorry you came to the realization that in fact you have nothing to counter any of my claims because they are all true.

Don't forget you are the one that started it, normal Florida doucheness

Mike Lowrey
08-15-2008, 01:45 PM
OVERALL RECORD
Georgia - 46
Florida 37

Ties - 1930, 1969

QFT

Record in the last 50 years:
Florida - 25
Georiga - 21

Record in the past 18 years:
Florida - 15
Georgia - 3

Good job, douche. :goodjob:

Mike Lowrey
08-15-2008, 01:46 PM
If by backwoods inbreeding you mean PRIDE.

Well, if that is what "you" call it...... :lmfao: :lmfao:

Far be it for me to stop any of your future inbreeding.....

Lucky DAWG
08-15-2008, 01:48 PM
QFT

Florida - 25
Georiga - 21

Florida - 15
Georgia - 3

Is that all you have!?

bwahahaha

Yes UGA was not good in the 90's, Florida and Florida State ran the train.

But i mean i could that would explain for the tons of band wagoners who have jumped on board from across the country.

And i think the total tally is all that matters, you are still the losers

Mike Lowrey
08-15-2008, 01:48 PM
with facts and numbers to back it up.
I'm sorry you came to the realization that in fact you have nothing to counter any of my claims because they are all true.

~cough~

See post #14

Lucky DAWG
08-15-2008, 01:50 PM
Well, if that is what "you" call it...... :lmfao: :lmfao:

Far be it for me to stop any of your future inbreeding.....

If a father from Alabama and a Mother from Ireland is called inbreeding then you are going to have to change the definition in the dictionary.

Florida screams white trash.

UGA people usually look classy at the games, yall have a wife beater and some cut off jorts

Lucky DAWG
08-15-2008, 01:50 PM
~cough~

See post #14

see post #14???

Football has been around longer the the last 18 years.

Lucky DAWG
08-15-2008, 01:52 PM
Oh and i might add ESPN did a special on Best Running Backs of all time.

Herschel Walker

Mike Lowrey
08-15-2008, 01:52 PM
And i think the total tally is all that matters, you are still the losers

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

OK, yeah I will concede the 1915-1959..... good job. :lmfao:

Now back to this decade, two decades, etc...... :lmfao: :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
08-15-2008, 01:54 PM
see post #14???

Football has been around longer the the last 18 years.

LOL

Hence me posting the last 50 years as well......

Lucky DAWG
08-15-2008, 01:55 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

OK, yeah I will concede the 1915-1959..... good job. :lmfao:

Now back to this decade, two decades, etc...... :lmfao: :lmfao:

This is an example of how gay your school is.

Seriously now.

You have zero tradition before the 90's. So you get into all of this new age ******ry.

Georgia is the oldest public university in the country.

I think a better program over the past 100+ years is much more impressive then a good 15 years.

Congratulations.

Mike Lowrey
08-15-2008, 01:55 PM
Oh and i might add ESPN did a special on Best Running Backs of all time.

Herschel Walker

LMAO.....This funny ****!

Make one little comment and the little georgia morons run around in circles defending ever player, team that ever played at the university of georgia! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

This is great! Keep it coming!

Lucky DAWG
08-15-2008, 01:56 PM
LOL

Hence me posting the last 50 years as well......

Yes take out the last 18 that you posted and that would subtract about 15 from that total.

Do the math buddy, don't yall gators pride yourself on academics

Mike Lowrey
08-15-2008, 01:57 PM
This is an example of how gay your school is.

Seriously now.

You have zero tradition before the 90's. So you get into all of this new age ******ry.

Georgia is the oldest public university in the country.

I think a better program over the past 100+ years is much more impressive then a good 15 years.

Congratulations.

I believe I posted data back to 1960.....that is more than 15 years.....that is earlier than the 90's.....

Lucky DAWG
08-15-2008, 01:58 PM
LMAO.....This funny ****!

Make one little comment and the little georgia morons run around in circles defending ever player, team that ever played at the university of georgia! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

This is great! Keep it coming!

Because we have pride in our history.

You don't have any

thats the difference.

Just like Alabama defending the Bear Bryant era, props to them. That is a great memory to share with your grandparents, parents, and then your kids and grandchildren.

Something florida doesn't have.

you have no HEART.

when yall won the national championship in 2006, i saw about 500 fairweather fans popping up a Florida flag on their car window. Every douche i knew was flying high and wide.

Respect to the people who have been there through the good times and bad, but 90% of your fans have come in the last 2 decades

Lucky DAWG
08-15-2008, 01:59 PM
I believe I posted data back to 1960.....that is more than 15 years.....that is earlier than the 90's.....

and i'm saying look at 1960 to 1990, we will nearly double whatever you have.

You are adding in the data from 90's +

The ignorance in how gay your school really is, is completely hysterical :lmfao:

Sport1.3
08-15-2008, 02:00 PM
QFT

Florida - 25
Georiga - 21

Florida - 15
Georgia - 3

we are all aware of how important that Bi-week is ;)

either way, FL is my least hated rival. Nov 1st is going to be off the hook this year. I cant wait for the AJ Green / Will Hill off/def rivalry......i hope both teams go unbeaten into this game :bowdown:

also, lol GT

Mike Lowrey
08-15-2008, 02:00 PM
Yes take out the last 18 that you posted and that would subtract about 15 from that total.

Do the math buddy, don't yall gators pride yourself on academics

LOL

I know you don't want to compare the strength of the two schools academics......Next.

Mike Lowrey
08-15-2008, 02:02 PM
Nov 1st is going to be off the hook this year.......i hope both teams go unbeaten into this game :bowdown:

Agreed

osnap
08-15-2008, 02:03 PM
lol i LOVE UGA-UF fights... always heated!

Sport1.3
08-15-2008, 02:05 PM
geeze guys, loosen up lol. This was a thread about a magazine cover gone wrong haha

Sport1.3
08-15-2008, 02:10 PM
lol i LOVE UGA-UF fights... always heated!

i have a ton of UF fan's as friends. Talk is cheap, and past records dont mean sh!t at the beginning of a new season. I'll be rooting on UF in all their games, minus the UGA game of course.....they may be a rival, but they are still a strong favorite the the SEC.....Best conf. in the nation

Lucky DAWG
08-15-2008, 02:11 PM
LOL

I know you don't want to compare the strength of the two schools academics......Next.

Go ahead...

Our law school is a lot better then yours.

Business schools are on par with one another.

Med school is prob a bit better at Florida, i wll give you that.

The average GPA and SAT at UGA are 3.8 and 1253 now.

Honors program is 4.04 and 1456.

Yes your undegrad prob beats us by .1 or .2 on average when it comes to the GPA, but the profiles of both schools are very similar still.

UGA is not the farm school it used to be academically.

And we go to school for free here in Georgia. Giving the girlies extra money for the boob jobs, have you seen the necklines in athens?

Lucky DAWG
08-15-2008, 02:13 PM
i have a ton of UF fan's as friends. Talk is cheap, and past records dont mean sh!t at the beginning of a new season. I'll be rooting on UF in all their games, minus the UGA game of course.....they may be a rival, but they are still a strong favorite the the SEC.....Best conf. in the nation

I hate Florida more then any other rival.

But agreed that if they took the gold i would cheer them on if they got a bid to the national title again.

Hell if you get beaten, i would rather it be by the National Title Holder then Tennessee Tech.

I was 100% cheering them on against Ohio State two years ago.

But any time they play Auburn or Tennessee i am always cheering on the other team when its a in SEC game.

Lucky DAWG
08-15-2008, 02:15 PM
Here is a fun read.

http://www.sportsline.com/spin/story/9920854/1

Florida Girls:

"It all comes back to the extra six to eight pounds of weight on the back of the arms. The pork-loined shoulders factor. The best thing that can be said for Florida girls is that Erin Andrews once went there. The second best thing is that they are doubtlessly always carrying snacks in their oversized purses.

Actually, one of the undergrad girls I met on campus told me that as Florida's selectivity as a university has increased, their female attractiveness has decreased. Who knows? Winning two national championships in nine months probably makes making out with a fat girl not so bad. At least as long as your fingers don't get lost in the arm fat. Gross. Having said all this, if Tim Tebow were a woman, I'd rank them No. 1. "

Dietcoke
08-15-2008, 02:35 PM
Piss on em. :yes:

Lucky DAWG
08-15-2008, 02:38 PM

LMAO

is that the yellow jacket tackling Aubie or the Clemson Tiger (whos name shall not be spoken)

Sport1.3
08-15-2008, 03:14 PM
I
But any time they play Auburn or Tennessee i am always cheering on the other team when its a in SEC game.

see i dislike Auburn more than anyone.....

xLSTONEx
08-15-2008, 03:16 PM
even though you are really gay, I agree! Go gators!

Sport1.3
08-15-2008, 03:19 PM

WHo is Georgia Tech again? :lmfao:

GA Southern is gonna put up more of a fight :gay:

Lucky DAWG
08-15-2008, 04:11 PM
see i dislike Auburn more than anyone.....

Got a ton of friends at Auburn at Bama so i respect those schools.

Florida is just guido's

I know one girl that went there, and she transferred back to UGA.

and some kid at country fair was wearing a Gators Jersey, he was on there swim team and a friend of mine who went to Wake Forest brought him. He was harassed to no end.

Lucky DAWG
08-15-2008, 04:12 PM
WHo is Georgia Tech again? :lmfao:

GA Southern is gonna put up more of a fight :gay:

lol this is true.

But don't underestimate them, i would hate to be undefeated or 1 loss until that game and then say stuff like this and curse it.

What will this be the 8th or 9th win and a row... i get supersticious when things have been going good this long. :ninja:

Sport1.3
08-15-2008, 04:24 PM
Got a ton of friends at Auburn at Bama so i respect those schools.

Florida is just guido's

I know one girl that went there, and she transferred back to UGA.

and some kid at country fair was wearing a Gators Jersey, he was on there swim team and a friend of mine who went to Wake Forest brought him. He was harassed to no end.

I've been to auburn a few times, and i'll say that is hands down the weakest ass party school i've ever been too......seriously 1 ****ing bar worth a damn? seriously?

Sport1.3
08-15-2008, 04:27 PM
lol this is true.

But don't underestimate them, i would hate to be undefeated or 1 loss until that game and then say stuff like this and curse it.

What will this be the 8th or 9th win and a row... i get supersticious when things have been going good this long. :ninja:

I was more attesting to the fact GA Southern is gonna be a good game...they have won more NC games in their division then we have ever :D ....but also GT sucks lol......

May the Ghost of Reggie Ball be with you......and also with you

Lucky DAWG
08-15-2008, 04:57 PM
I've been to auburn a few times, and i'll say that is hands down the weakest ass party school i've ever been too......seriously 1 ****ing bar worth a damn? seriously?

True

Auburn is pretty much a greek school, they only got like tops ten bars, if that.

Georgia has a good enough downtown where you are going to be happy either way.

BlueHatch
08-15-2008, 05:08 PM
Fvck florida fvck auburn fvck alabama youre all gonna really feel it this year! Yall basically have 2 choices dog food or piles between the hedges! Pre-season #1 for a Good got-dam reason!! This is our year!!! sssssiiiiiiikkkkk emmmmmmmmmm

Lucky DAWG
08-15-2008, 05:35 PM
Fvck florida fvck auburn fvck alabama youre all gonna really feel it this year! Yall basically have 2 choices dog food or piles between the hedges! Pre-season #1 for a Good got-dam reason!! This is our year!!! sssssiiiiiiikkkkk emmmmmmmmmm

WOOF WOOF WOOF :cheers:

alpine_aw11
08-15-2008, 05:47 PM
I've been a Florida fan since I've gotten into sports, but I don't stoop to the pointless bickering. Since I've been into it, I've had the bragging rights, but I don't know what's going to happen this year. If Florida didn't beef up their secondary we're pretty much ****ed this year. I was born in 90, so I've pretty much been enjoying the Florida victories. It's gonna be a good game this year. It's been hard for me to not be a complete douche about it though because all of the UGA fans I know are not only too ****ing stupid to get into UGA, their total hicks, and that's one group of people I can't stand. Not directing this at anyone, just including people I know.

Lucky DAWG
08-15-2008, 05:54 PM
I've been a Florida fan since I've gotten into sports, but I don't stoop to the pointless bickering. Since I've been into it, I've had the bragging rights, but I don't know what's going to happen this year. If Florida didn't beef up their secondary we're pretty much ****ed this year. I was born in 90, so I've pretty much been enjoying the Florida victories. It's gonna be a good game this year. It's been hard for me to not be a complete douche about it though because all of the UGA fans I know are not only too ****ing stupid to get into UGA, their total hicks, and that's one group of people I can't stand. Not directing this at anyone, just including people I know.

I respect that you are not getting into the bickering...

but would this not also categorize the same people who live in North Florida... its pretty hick there too.

And i guarantee you a lot of people in Florida were too "dumb" to get into Florida.

I'm not getting into athletics because the 90's have been fruitful for yall and we could go on and on for more pages. But just saying i think Georgia and Florida have both raised their standards and are going to have a lot of the hicks who couldn't get in.

Dietcoke
08-15-2008, 06:47 PM
LMAO

is that the yellow jacket tackling Aubie or the Clemson Tiger (whos name shall not be spoken)

clemson. i was there

Double_0_Rusty
08-15-2008, 07:21 PM
UGA FTMFWMF'S! Fla sucks monkey d!ck.

I want to be at the signing, but my boss is going to be there and getting me some sigs. lol

Double_0_Rusty
08-15-2008, 07:22 PM
True

Auburn is pretty much a greek school, they only got like tops ten bars, if that.

Georgia has a good enough downtown where you are going to be happy either way.

:cheers: Best place in the world. True story

alpine_aw11
08-15-2008, 07:34 PM
I respect that you are not getting into the bickering...

but would this not also categorize the same people who live in North Florida... its pretty hick there too.

And i guarantee you a lot of people in Florida were too "dumb" to get into Florida.

I'm not getting into athletics because the 90's have been fruitful for yall and we could go on and on for more pages. But just saying i think Georgia and Florida have both raised their standards and are going to have a lot of the hicks who couldn't get in.

Oh I understand that it goes both ways, I hate the Fl bandwaggoners as much as the retarded UGA fans I've argued with. I was planning on going to Florida, but my parents couldn't afford it and I would've completely ruined my college experience dealing with student loans trying to pay for it all.

KREEP
08-15-2008, 09:00 PM
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/mhpeebles/sec.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/mhpeebles/georgia_one_334.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/mhpeebles/GaBulldoghavingGatorforLunch.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/mhpeebles/sicoverds2-1.jpg