PDA

View Full Version : General Chat L8dee R8ceRs

Paree4g63
08-15-2008, 07:57 AM
I've been wondering, where are all the Lady tuners, racers, import modifiers are at? I've never seen one ever since I've been in the ATL. Any Lady who in my opinion drives a modified car would be interesting. I'd like to see/run one one day or even be friends with a few. Need some male/female balance in my social life; don't we all! It'd be bad ass to see a modified nice car show up and expecting it to be a dude..it's a Lady instead who SmokEd you and made your car look like SHIET! aaha WheRe the import/domestic females at?

Edited: Looks better now? Where's y'alls shortcut typing chatting sense of humor gone to? I know alot of people text alot these days and would love to use shortcuts. Now give me some positive posts!:goodjob:

Z0_o6
08-15-2008, 08:55 AM
dude are you seriously f*cking retarded? that was the most incoherent babble i have ever had to bear witness to.

Vteckidd
08-15-2008, 09:23 AM
most girls who are into cars, are nothing but trouble. 99% of them are into it because of asshats like you. They think it impresses them and it makes them cool. They are no better than your average ricer.

Nerdsrock22
08-15-2008, 09:32 AM
why are you using numbers instead of letters? :thinking:

"lady" is not a word that will be edited, nor is racer.

Paree4g63
08-15-2008, 10:18 AM
dang..I was just wondering if there were any female import/domestic participants in the Georgia area.... Rarely seen any on here nor locally. curiousity kills! WHo said my car was a ricer? haha IA will always have negative comments...whats new! thanks ladies for replying; just trying to make conversation fellow IA members:cheers:

Dirty Octopus™
08-15-2008, 10:22 AM
the 8's bother me :goodjob:

thats probably why no "Ladies" have chimed in. cuz no one can understand what the funk you're talkin' about :dunno:

osnap
08-15-2008, 11:45 AM
Your typing annoys the sh!t out of me. Take note: chicks dig grammar. :goodjob:

I MAY chime in here later if you stop typing like a retard, since I happen to be dating a girl who is in the import scene, if you will. She's not a racer though- er, sorry- "R8ceR". Ugh... My IQ just dropped 10 points from having typed that.

Thighs
08-15-2008, 12:14 PM
fvcking fail.

you sound like a gay ass mc at a gay ass car show where everybody thinks their gay ass car is a R4C3R but its really a gay ass civic with a gay ass body kit on gay ass 19s and gay ass stock suspension with gay ass spray painted interior. gay ass.

ranger250x
08-15-2008, 02:12 PM
^^^^hahahaha

alpine_aw11
08-15-2008, 05:21 PM
This is a man's hobby damnit, and it's staying that way.

But in all seriousness, most girls are just too, well, girly. Don't want to get their hands dirty. I do have a friend however that used to autox bmw's, pretty cool girl too. Could definitely outdrive most of my friends.

Terror
08-15-2008, 09:40 PM
most girls who are into cars, are nothing but trouble. 99% of them are into it because of asshats like you. They think it impresses them and it makes them cool. They are no better than your average ricer.

woo woo x1 billion

Paree4g63
08-15-2008, 10:55 PM
so y'all import/domestic modifiers are saying that if a female who knew way more then you do and even tuned your car wouldn't impress you? y'all being sexist? females have the same rights as any man would have & should freely do anything they want, not because of asshats that think this is only a mans hobby/scene. Thats goddam f** wrong to judge what a women can and can't do...Look at all the magazines you see where they feature females that own cars like ours..you think they asked her why in the hell did you join a mans sport and she should quit? Instead they give her goddam props and they who featured her sure has a better job then we do...I'd love to talk about cars and test them making good money as a career.

some people on here are sadd yo...Heck if I was a female and loved this sport so much..i'd be the best tuner/modifier around talking shiet against people who disagree with my talent.. aha:2cents:

Z0_o6
08-16-2008, 07:42 AM
SPEAK ENGRISH.

noone is saying that a girl who is a 'tuner' is gonna get looked down upon, or anything of that nature. they are saying it is unusual for a girl to show interest in this hobby because it is expensive, dirty, and for the most part unrewarding.

MINI
08-16-2008, 10:30 AM
This one time... This girl I knew had a H22 CRX... I started hanging around her, she was attractive... No way in hell will I ever date a car girl.

Elbow
08-16-2008, 10:44 AM
I know a few car girls, actually really into cars. Except the majority of the car people leg hump, and think if a girl talks to you she likes you, when she's talking about cars.

87 Turbo II
08-16-2008, 01:53 PM
late dee rate sirs? ugh, the 8 does not make an "aye" sound because it throws a "t" inot it too.

Catnip
08-16-2008, 02:25 PM
late dee rate sirs? ugh, the 8 does not make an "aye" sound because it throws a "t" inot it too.

lirl, EXACTLY what I was about to say. Anyways, I have a female friend that's into cars. I bring her up to the shop sometimes when we're working on cars because she's the only chick that doesn't get bored up there and is fun to be around while we're playing with our cars.

Paree4g63
08-16-2008, 02:27 PM

no offense to anyone but to make things sound more clearer if people don't understand the fundamentals of the pc keyboard. L, 8 has a similiar sound to A and of course the D falls in connection with the pronunciation of the T in the number 8... In other words, I could've put L8dy or Leighty, L80, Ladie, L&DY and to make things simple; they all have the same meaning if you can't read or understand the creativity I can put into what I physically put down using my imagination. It's called an advanced upgrade from basic ENGLISH. People who are experienced in the texting world & internet usage should understand where I am coming from. Who doesn't like taking shortcuts when it's safe. :goodjob:

ranger250x
08-16-2008, 02:37 PM
anywho as far as girls being into cars. its not very attractive to me. I dont care if she knows more it just gets annoying cause they talk too much about it. i dont know if some of you guys know what i'm talking about but it seems like a girl that even knows a little about cars will try to "impress" others with her vast knowledge about cars as if she is trying to prove something. just my 2 cents!

Catnip
08-16-2008, 04:30 PM
no offense to anyone but to make things sound more clearer if people don't understand the fundamentals of the pc keyboard. L, 8 has a similiar sound to A and of course the D falls in connection with the pronunciation of the T in the number 8... In other words, I could've put L8dy or Leighty, L80, Ladie, L&DY and to make things simple; they all have the same meaning if you can't read or understand the creativity I can put into what I physically put down using my imagination. It's called an advanced upgrade from basic ENGLISH. People who are experienced in the texting world & internet usage should understand where I am coming from. Who doesn't like taking shortcuts when it's safe. :goodjob:

m4yb3 y0u 5h0u7d thr0w y0ur d3uc35 4nd h0773r l83r 4t y0ur b0iiiii

4DrTeg
08-16-2008, 08:17 PM
^ haha

BKgen®
08-16-2008, 10:59 PM
m4yb3 y0u 5h0u7d thr0w y0ur d3uc35 4nd h0773r l83r 4t y0ur b0iiiii

I 4gR33

Paree4g63
08-16-2008, 11:17 PM
Ladies! I know you're all on here somewhere!! Tell us what you think! I'd personally would love to know what your thougts are on this thread and the people who have posted their comments so far. Speak or forever hold your peace!:cheers:

osnap
08-17-2008, 02:30 AM
no offense to anyone but to make things sound more clearer if people don't understand the fundamentals of the pc keyboard. L, 8 has a similiar sound to A and of course the D falls in connection with the pronunciation of the T in the number 8... In other words, I could've put L8dy or Leighty, L80, Ladie, L&DY and to make things simple; they all have the same meaning if you can't read or understand the creativity I can put into what I physically put down using my imagination. It's called an advanced upgrade from basic ENGLISH. People who are experienced in the texting world & internet usage should understand where I am coming from. Who doesn't like taking shortcuts when it's safe. :goodjob: LOL gtfo with this sh!t! An "advanced upgrade from basic english"?! You've gotta be kidding me. You're making yourself look like even more of an idiot than typing like that did to begin with... and thats REALLY saying something!

...53R10U5LY, 7H15 5H17 15 FVCK1NG 08N0X10U5.

Elbow
08-17-2008, 09:49 AM
Ladies! I know you're all on here somewhere!! Tell us what you think! I'd personally would love to know what your thougts are on this thread and the people who have posted their comments so far. Speak or forever hold your peace!:cheers:

I'd neg rep you again if I could

Paree4g63
08-17-2008, 12:45 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

WHY so SERIOUS?
:no: