PDA

View Full Version : Im getting pretty sick of the killsforum lately

WickedIXMR
08-15-2008, 12:45 AM
And honestly I truly agree with thacker on this one...

I am sick of you mods doing NOTHING About it. This is the killsforum. I am the only one here that has raced in god knows when.

PREVENT THE KIDDIES FROM COMING IN HERE WITH THEIR UNDERPOWERED RICER MOBILES TALKING ABOUT THE TWISTIES. KEep them in their own forum.
It's a ***** excuse, ANYWAY you look at it.

The killsforum now and days are just filled with a bunch of pu.ssies with cars less than 300whp thinking they are king ding a ling of the streets. Its been forever since I've seen a race worth watching. Wheres all the real cars at? Wheres all the OG killsforums guys at? Im also getting annoyed of little pu.ssies here getting all butt hurt about thacker and crying about it. The only person I see racing here is thacker. If he doesnt want to run from a roll move on with your life. Real racing is dig runs and thats the truth. If someone doesnt want to run from a roll quit your bit.ching and get on with your life. Killsforum is now filled with a bunch of whining little bi.tches.

/rant

ACCORDPRIDE
08-15-2008, 12:50 AM
x2 wish there was more racing

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-15-2008, 01:14 AM

The killsforum now and days are just filled with a bunch of pu.ssies with cars less than 300whp thinking they are king ding a ling of the streets. Its been forever since I've seen a race worth watching. Wheres all the real cars at? Wheres all the OG killsforums guys at? Im also getting annoyed of little pu.ssies here getting all butt hurt about thacker and crying about it. The only person I see racing here is thacker. If he doesnt want to run from a roll move on with your life. Real racing is dig runs and thats the truth. If someone doesnt want to run from a roll quit your bit.ching and get on with your life. Killsforum is now filled with a bunch of whining little bi.tches.

/rant

I get such a kick out of these forums. Entertainment this good I should have to pay for.

The one thing I've learned since being in the "car scene" around Atlanta for the past 7 years or so, is that people treat their cars as an extension of themselves. Some people on here let their cars define who they are. God FORBID you lose a race.... god forbid someone says they have a faster car. And if someone does lose a race, there is ALWAYS a reason for it. Lets take diesel for instance. I drug his ass all over the street. His rebuttal? "I'll beat you from a roll, you only beat me on the launch"
No one can man up and say "damn your car is quicker then I thought, I can't hang with you. GG"

If you can't be man enough to do that, then hell yea I am going to come on these forums and clown you every single time you open your mouth.

I've stated it before, but the level of male insecurity nowadays is staggering. I got busted in the nose, and hit twice from a blind cheap shot. I went to the cops, as ANYONE with any ****ing sense should do. Who cares if a bunch of low income, **** stains in America think its a "***** move". This just goes to show more of that male insecurity, monkey pound on chest bull**** that everyone here seems to fall victim to. Take cjrp18 for instance. I made fun of his less than impressive physique, and the fact that he drove a ****ty low cost Sentra, and the fact that he has wrecked and totalled every car he's owned despite only being 18.

His response? HE SENT ME A PM TO "fight me at tunerfest no cops"

I mean lmao. What kind of ignorant "I need to prove something to the world" kind of bull**** is this? One day, when his hormones come in check and hopefully when he's old enough to have an effect on the world I hope he grows out of that mentality. I mean if someone clowning you out on the internet is reason to fight them .... well... :lmfao: Luckily we do have a justice system that is good at identifying morons and idiots like that so I don't have to deal with them on a day to day basis.

Anyway, end rant. It does no good to say anything about it.... people will just continue their ways.

As I have stated before, I will continue to just do me. :goodjob:

X-Runner
08-15-2008, 01:17 AM
I honestly cant see the big deal in lossing a race, there is always going to be someone faster than you. Plain and simple. I want to run Anthony when I go to the track, both trucks are exactly the same minus the fact that I have a short shifter. It will pretty much be a drivers race and I still want to run him.

stephen
08-15-2008, 02:17 AM
how about we put a list together and setup a weekend strictly for running. we can do it one of two ways...we group up early on a saturday, and hit the track. later on that evening, we can already have a low key spot for the dig/roll run folks. OR...we can have the illegal spot night on like a friday evening, and hit the track saturday. we can make it like a meet...set it up once a month like the 1st thursday V-meet. none of that will solve the "b/tching" problem, but i wouldn't mind spending 1 weekend out of the month watching some good runs all day/night.

it's sad that things aren't like they used to be. you could watch runs every weekend, ALL NIGHT. the days when the southside crew would show up at moreland straight from the track (still would have white numbers on the glass), and still run all night...they'd be deep as hell too (back when they were riding the blacked out VWs). if we could get organized like that, the killsforum would be back to life in no time!

ct9a gsr
08-15-2008, 02:30 AM
Frankly, most of us OG's don't give much of a **** anymore... and once you've raced everyone and their mom, it gets old... and once **** gets old, peopel stop being competitive and start downgrading their setups or stop racing all together. ****, I became *soooo bored* torwards the later days of racing that I *wanted* to lose and tried to make every race as close as possible.

The whole syndicated underground street racing scene used far more popular than it is now... it's nothing new. The problem about having a *good* organized street race is that no one gives a **** about slow people racing... except slow people, and the faster guys don't want spectators to their races... they just get in the way and do stupid ****. BTW, from what I saw, most of the Southside was slow as ****... and to be honest, Moreland sucked ass and was only cool to the kids that had never been before.

No one can man up and say "damn your car is quicker then I thought, I can't hang with you. GG"

Oh... and I'm *seriously* suprised that Thacker knows what "GG" means... and ironically, Josh, who is Korean, did not... wow. lol

The Creeper
08-15-2008, 02:34 AM
Charles you are just mad because your cars are slow.....:ninja:

stephen
08-15-2008, 02:43 AM
Frankly, most of us OG's don't give much of a **** anymore... and once you've raced everyone and their mom, it gets old... and once **** gets old, peopel stop being competitive and start downgrading their setups or stop racing all together. ****, I became *soooo bored* torwards the later days of racing that I *wanted* to lose and tried to make every race as close as possible.

The whole syndicated underground street racing scene used far more popular than it is now... it's nothing new. The problem about having a *good* organized street race is that no one gives a **** about slow people racing... except slow people, and the faster guys don't want spectators to their races... they just get in the way and do stupid ****. BTW, from what I saw, most of the Southside was slow as ****... and to be honest, Moreland sucked ass and was only cool to the kids that had never been before.

Oh... and I'm *seriously* suprised that Thacker knows what "GG" means... and ironically, Josh, who is Korean, did not... wow. lol

i hear what you're saying, but the whole point is to "save" the killsforum. my solution would help solve the issues with all of these "call-out" threads, and try to get some people matched up, who are worth watching. i never said the southside was the fastest crew, or moreland was the greatest spot...the organization of it all was my point. i quit going out regularly a LONG time ago, but i will still catch the V maybe once every 6 months, or hit some of the weekend spots every once in a while. like i said, it'd just be nice to get out and catch some GOOD races every once in a while, and that'd be much easier if it were organized. i believe the more organized things get, the easier it'll be to snub out some folks who just don't deserve to race. when high horsepower guys want to race...they go about it in the most organized way, like you said, to keep out the dumbasses.

bowdown201
08-15-2008, 05:33 AM
BTW, from what I saw, most of the Southside was slow as ****... that my friend is because were all poor down here :cheers:

DieselNuts
08-15-2008, 06:08 AM

/rant
then quit your bitching and make a call out to someone. Its just that simple. You talk about how no one wants to race, well, I haven't seen any threads where you are racing...

DieselNuts
08-15-2008, 06:18 AM
The one thing I've learned since being in the "car scene" around Atlanta for the past 7 years or so, is that people treat their cars as an extension of themselves. Some people on here let their cars define who they are. God FORBID you lose a race.... god forbid someone says they have a faster car. And if someone does lose a race, there is ALWAYS a reason for it. Lets take diesel for instance. I drug his ass all over the street. His rebuttal? "I'll beat you from a roll, you only beat me on the launch"

If you can't be man enough to do that, then hell yea I am going to come on these forums and clown you every single time you open your mouth.
You just described yourself perfectly in that first paragraph. Just thought I would point that out.

As far as our race goes, you beat me, fair and square. Not once have I ever made an excuse as to why. I gave the REASONS as to why. If I would have come on here saying "IF I didn't spin/IF you didn't get the jump/IF you didn't have a half car lead I would have beat you" Those would be excuses. I never said that "IF" things went my way I would have won. Who knows, your car may truly be faster, but seeing as how I cant launch my car and have admitted that multiple times, we will never know who's CAR is truly faster until we run from a roll.

I will say it again in case you missed it. YOU BEAT ME FAIR AND SQUARE, but the comments I made about our race were REASONS, not EXCUSES.

Oh, and you will still act like a fuking tool even after reading this like you claim you wont highlighted in bold...thats just you doing you... :rolleyes:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-15-2008, 07:35 AM

I knew what GG was before the Koreans did. I had about 4-5 years of seriously competitive RTS gaming back in the late 90's early 2000's.... when the only competition in that gaming genre WAS the Koreans.

Now, they don't do so well at WCG and what not like they used to. At least not in massive numbers.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-15-2008, 07:38 AM
You just described yourself perfectly in that first paragraph. Just thought I would point that out.

As far as our race goes, you beat me, fair and square. Not once have I ever made an excuse as to why. I gave the REASONS as to why. If I would have come on here saying "IF I didn't spin/IF you didn't get the jump/IF you didn't have a half car lead I would have beat you" Those would be excuses. I never said that "IF" things went my way I would have won. Who knows, your car may truly be faster, but seeing as how I cant launch my car and have admitted that multiple times, we will never know who's CAR is truly faster until we run from a roll.

I will say it again in case you missed it. YOU BEAT ME FAIR AND SQUARE, but the comments I made about our race were REASONS, not EXCUSES.

Oh, and you will still act like a fuking tool even after reading this like you claim you wont highlighted in bold...thats just you doing you... :rolleyes:
Diesel. We are going to do a little math today. Are you ready to learn a new equation?
Ready? Here goes!

http://www.cluttercontrolfreak.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/kleenex.jpg

+

http://adweek.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/tampax.jpg

+

http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda03/Items/Fairy_large.gif

+

http://blogs.theage.com.au/lifestyle/thetonic/archives/Fat%20guy%20-%20beach%20-%20bigger.jpg

=

you.

Oh....
We also have another equation we are going to review for you.

Thacker's GTO > DieselNONuts Cobra.
Remember, the alligator mouth opens to the better / bigger / larger entity.

Both of these are non debatable.
:goodjob:

hydroshutter
08-15-2008, 07:57 AM
I miss going out around two years ago and racing whenever everyone didn't know about where some friends of mine and I raced at.

The influx of the slow imports here really killed the motivation for me to come out a lot now and race, even when I had my Vette. My next car will be similar in performance, but I doubt i'll be racing it as much as I did the Cobra back in the
day.

I usually avoid all the BS and go from rolls because that's where we see who has the faster car. I could care less if "you're the better driver and that's how you won"

DieselNuts
08-15-2008, 08:28 AM
Diesel. We are going to do a little math today. Are you ready to learn a new equation?
Ready? Here goes!

+

+

+

http://blogs.theage.com.au/lifestyle/thetonic/archives/Fat%20guy%20-%20beach%20-%20bigger.jpg

=

you.

Oh....

ARE YOU GONNA RESPOND TO MY CALL OUT OR ARE YOU TOO EMBARRASED BY THE SIZE OF YOUR GIRL?

And like I said, even when I straight up admit that you beat me fair and square, you still run your fat fuking mouth. You even quoted me saying that you would do that :rolleyes: You will never stop running your fingers (yes, fingers, because you wont TALK that same shiit to my face) unless someone breaks them all.

DieselNuts
08-15-2008, 08:33 AM

Was I right, or was I fukin right? :rolleyes:

Tech5
08-15-2008, 08:40 AM
Why do you keep bringing his Girl into this, she isnt here to defend herself, not to mention I don't see he doing anything wrongfully to anyone!:thinking:
ARE YOU GONNA RESPOND TO MY CALL OUT OR ARE YOU TOO EMBARRASED BY THE SIZE OF YOUR GIRL?

And like I said, even when I straight up admit that you beat me fair and square, you still run your fat fuking mouth. You even quoted me saying that you would do that :rolleyes: You will never stop running your fingers (yes, fingers, because you wont TALK that same shiit to my face) unless someone breaks them all.

DieselNuts
08-15-2008, 08:45 AM
He wants to keep making personal attacks @ me....I can play that game too.

hydroshutter
The KillsForum will continue to become what it is, it'll never go back to how it used to be.

The Mods are partially to blame.

Tech5
Oh I see

DieselNuts
08-15-2008, 08:50 AM
Oh, and you prove your GED intelligence right here. You are referring to a math equation. "Better" has nothing to do with math...and a little English lesson for you, "Bigger" and "Larger" are synonyms...

hydroshutter
08-15-2008, 08:52 AM
Greater Than, Less Than

wanted to throw that in there.

Vteckidd
08-15-2008, 09:29 AM
its simple the OGs grew up and no one has stepped in to take thier place.

I remember when Black R, me, Johnzm, Chunky, Nyteryder (in his old CRX) were out racing EVERY WEEKEND. We used to race at the old Batlground spot and on moreland in the Hole.

Then the really fast guys came up which was Nyteryder, CHarles, Lightspeed, Evolunchbox, SmokenU, Marcin, etc. There was a huge mix of Import and Domestic. It seemed once Nyteryder was done racing and charles moved on, everyone stopped coming out.

People get older, other things become more important. I cant speak for everyone but i enjoy my 50in TV way more than i ever enjoyed my CRX. I just dont see spending money on a fast car as a priority right now in my life. I also got burned out, working at shops, and when my 2JZ S13 blew up on its first pass, i was done with it. I lost $6000 on that car an i never even got to drive it.

Things change, as you get older , you stop carings about things and start focusing on other things.

collins
08-15-2008, 09:59 AM
As I have stated before, I will continue to just do me. :goodjob:lol so what you're saying is i dont even have to tell you to go f*ck yourself? its automatic? BRILLIANT!

TIGERJC
08-15-2008, 10:02 AM
The KillsForum will continue to become what it is, it'll never go back to how it used to be.

The Mods are partially to blame.
do you want it dead or do you atleast want something to read?

hydroshutter
08-15-2008, 10:04 AM
I don't think people stopped coming out, it's just not winter time when people aren't focused on car stuff, I haven't been.

****, going 115mph on the water is more fun than any car ride I've ever been in.

hydroshutter
08-15-2008, 10:05 AM
do you want it dead or do you atleast want something to read?

Neither, just enforce the rules the Mods initially thought of?

bowdown201
08-15-2008, 10:46 AM
hey just curious whatd your gto run in the 1/4 on street tires?

Double_0_Rusty
08-15-2008, 11:39 AM
Ready? Here goes!

+

+

+

=

you.

Oh....

I can't believe i am doing this but REPPED. This ish is funny.

ueyedgr8tness
08-15-2008, 12:18 PM
hmm.. Thacker might bring races to the kill forums,But seem like when he looses some ends up in jail lol!! I personal don't care how much racing he brings the the KF thacker is just a bit** and why would any 1 want to race a bit** that talks more shi* on the boards than any every 1 on IA put together. Its very amature and yet he might of beat ppl but respect is something the kid doesn't have.I personal think the KF is done with considering the og's that made kills forums what is was don't really race anymore
:( and i other thing (josh) i find it crazy that u made this thread when u havent made a callout in 4ever.

onebadgt
08-15-2008, 12:26 PM
i agree with hydrosttr there used to be no drama in here just a bunch of guys who liked to race and have some fun and give each other a hard time every now and then. hell the k/f has gone down like 50% just since thacker has came in. you would think for all the degrading and personal attacks that thacker has done he would have been banned a long time ago!!!!

DieselNuts
08-15-2008, 01:10 PM
you would think for all the degrading and personal attacks that thacker has done he would have been banned a long time ago!!!!
thats what you get for thinking :doh: :D

ct9a gsr
08-15-2008, 02:06 PM
<OFF-TOPIC>

I knew what GG was before the Koreans did. I had about 4-5 years of seriously competitive RTS gaming back in the late 90's early 2000's.... when the only competition in that gaming genre WAS the Koreans.

Now, they don't do so well at WCG and what not like they used to. At least not in massive numbers.

That's crazy... you never cease to amaze me, lol! I'm a RTS fanatic... everything from Starcraft to CnC3 to DotA... and I even played for US WCG team for a season, hahaha. The fact that you even know what WCG is surprises the poo outta me.

In the end, Koreans are always the best at most RTS's, especially Starcraft... the best game ever. Also, WCG isn't nearly as competitive as some other Korean leagues like MSL, OSL, Intel Classic, etc.

SC2 comes out late this year... woot.

</OFF-TOPIC>

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-15-2008, 02:10 PM
<OFF-TOPIC>

That's crazy... you never cease to amaze me, lol! I'm a RTS fanatic... everything from Starcraft to CnC3 to DotA... and I even played for US WCG team for a season, hahaha. The fact that you even know what WCG is surprises the poo outta me.

In the end, Koreans are always the best at most RTS's, especially Starcraft... the best game ever. Also, WCG isn't nearly as competitive as some other Korean leagues like MSL, OSL, Intel Classic, etc.

</OFF-TOPIC>

I've actually never played Starcraft.

I was heavy into the Age of Empires series, starting competitively with 2. I played the conquerors in many a state side tournament against some famous koreans. Arch_Koven always seemed to one up me, but then again he was a drone that played 24/7.

I played Age of Empires III and the corresponding expansions for a while, and a Korean by the name of Iamgrunt currently leads the ladder.... fighting back and forth with a few American's and top Canadians.

Sadly, I don't have the time to pursue it again at the moment but I do plan on picking it back up if I like what Starcraft 2 has to offer. :goodjob:

Aarantes22
08-15-2008, 02:16 PM
See this thread is probably directed at me and a couple of others but the rules of the killforums CLEARLY state autocross and road races are allowed in here.

6) If you don't agree with street racing, press the back button and find another forum to post in. This section of the website is about racing of all forms (street, drag, road course, auto-cross). If you don't like any part of that, we encourage you to post elsewhere.

I have not turned down Thacker callout I told him name a place and date on a TRACK because of what I have read about him I am not risking anything sorry I don't want to deal with the :police: just for a race.

Not trying to start drama just stating my opinion.

Jason..
08-15-2008, 05:06 PM
x2

that my friend is because were all poor down here :cheers:

ueyedgr8tness
08-15-2008, 05:57 PM
<OFF-TOPIC>

</OFF-TOPIC>

CSS FOR THE WIN:yes:

CHADbee
08-15-2008, 07:52 PM
i drive a 125 crank HP 4 door automatic civic bwahahaaahaaaahaaaa :lmao:

i wanna buy a house. mmmmm....build a car now that makes 400+whp and watch it deprecate in value or buy a house in a slow market for waaaay less that what it worth in the REALLY fast growing part of conyers/covington and watch my investment double in 10-15 years......

ill have another 120+mph trapping car again one day, maybe by next summer if things go the way i plan, but who knows, it will happen though.

BobbyFresco
08-16-2008, 03:38 PM
Like Mr.Kidd said, people grow up and priorities change.. / story.

collins
08-17-2008, 11:48 AM
its a b!tch when that happens, huh?

1civic
08-17-2008, 06:06 PM
Got to grow up sometime.... :cheers:

willum14pb
08-17-2008, 07:12 PM

You might be as big a nerd as me. kayfunk plays Pro cs 1.6 LOL.

AznTraitor
08-17-2008, 08:00 PM

I remember when Black R, me, Johnzm, Chunky, Nyteryder (in his old CRX) were out racing EVERY WEEKEND. We used to race at the old Batlground spot and on moreland in the Hole.

Then the really fast guys came up which was Nyteryder, CHarles, Lightspeed, Evolunchbox, SmokenU, Marcin, etc. There was a huge mix of Import and Domestic. It seemed once Nyteryder was done racing and charles moved on, everyone stopped coming out.

People get older, other things become more important. I cant speak for everyone but i enjoy my 50in TV way more than i ever enjoyed my CRX. I just dont see spending money on a fast car as a priority right now in my life. I also got burned out, working at shops, and when my 2JZ S13 blew up on its first pass, i was done with it. I lost $6000 on that car an i never even got to drive it.

Things change, as you get older , you stop carings about things and start focusing on other things.

truth.

I pretty much stopped racing when all the "secret" spots were found out by one import kid who proceeded to tell everyone and their mother which made every spot a raid for G'net PD because those dumbass's would roll up 20-30 deep.

I had my import friends, and I had my domestic friends, and then I had my street racing friends....I never brought the slower guys out wether it was domestic or import....just kept it all separate

SleepingTalon
08-17-2008, 10:01 PM

Oh blah blah blah Mike. LOL. The real old school crew is when Dan and I were running around in my 600whp FWD DSM, and Dan was running with Pepe...or his Supra. Hell, Dan was beating turbo Busa's in his 8sec supra back then. This was wayyyy back though, and when it was more fun IMO. I still have high HP cars. I just don't go out looking for organized street races anymore, so in that respect, you're right, it's just not as important anymore. It has nothing to do with money though. It's just boring as **** now.

hydroshutter
08-17-2008, 10:08 PM
Oh blah blah blah Mike. LOL. The real old school crew is when Dan and I were running around in my 600whp FWD DSM, and Dan was running with Pepe...or his Supra. Hell, Dan was beating turbo Busa's in his 8sec supra back then. This was wayyyy back though, and when it was more fun IMO. I still have high HP cars. I just don't go out looking for organized street races anymore, so in that respect, you're right, it's just not as important anymore. It has nothing to do with money though. It's just boring as **** now.

My sediments, also.

OnURleft
08-17-2008, 10:21 PM
I'll start posting my video's of on track kills me vs. said car on this forum with my cage mount camera. I didn't think there was much interest on this forum but everytime I post a vid I get reps, and lots of hits. More variety would be good

SicStang03
08-17-2008, 11:03 PM
You might be as big a nerd as me. kayfunk plays Pro cs 1.6 LOL.

KayFunk is a 350Z driving fairy who likes teh cawk:2cents:

DirtyMechanic
08-18-2008, 12:51 AM
^troof

ct9a gsr
08-18-2008, 01:03 AM
i drive a 125 crank HP 4 door automatic civic bwahahaaahaaaahaaaa :lmao:

i wanna buy a house. mmmmm....build a car now that makes 400+whp and watch it deprecate in value or buy a house in a slow market for waaaay less that what it worth in the REALLY fast growing part of conyers/covington and watch my investment double in 10-15 years......

ill have another 120+mph trapping car again one day, maybe by next summer if things go the way i plan, but who knows, it will happen though.

Go buy a car that doesn't depreciate anymore... and maybe another neck-brace. ;)

Vteckidd
08-18-2008, 01:15 AM

We raced around the same time, Batlground had JUST moved into their building down there. I remember seeing a supra outside at night when it was like 2 am and we all wondered what that place was.

It was different, im sure there were people before us, but it was just different.

It was all the guys from Import Lounge, ImportAtlanta, all the OG Honda kids, Ken, John, Chunky, Hugo, Greg, Tony, Mario, Me, Jameson, alot of others. And we was out EVERY WEEKEND racing EVERYWHERE from Old BG spot to southside, Old Peachtree, Conyers, etc. We went everywhere BUT moreland.

We all had heard every once in awhile about Dan and his Supra, but he never showed up where we raced. Im sure if it wasnt for money he wasnt there.

Back then there was not alot of fast cars. It was cool to hang out an to race, it wasnt the stuntin bull**** fest it is now. It wasnt Fast and Furious, it was more of a close group of people.

The best night was when we had 4-5 400-600whp Hondas, a 400whp SRT4, 3 Boost Solutions EVOs, 4-5 NA Hondas, Remote Mount Turbo T/A, few other cars an we ran till 6 in the morning.

Im sure there were "crews" and street racers before us, but it wasnt as popular as it was on the forums at least IMO except for that time.

Ronsam2006
08-18-2008, 02:09 AM
We raced around the same time, Batlground had JUST moved into their building down there. I remember seeing a supra outside at night when it was like 2 am and we all wondered what that place was.

It was different, im sure there were people before us, but it was just different.

It was all the guys from Import Lounge, ImportAtlanta, all the OG Honda kids, Ken, John, Chunky, Hugo, Greg, Tony, Mario, Me, Jameson, alot of others. And we was out EVERY WEEKEND racing EVERYWHERE from Old BG spot to southside, Old Peachtree, Conyers, etc. We went everywhere BUT moreland.

We all had heard every once in awhile about Dan and his Supra, but he never showed up where we raced. Im sure if it wasnt for money he wasnt there.

Back then there was not alot of fast cars. It was cool to hang out an to race, it wasnt the stuntin bull**** fest it is now. It wasnt Fast and Furious, it was more of a close group of people.

The best night was when we had 4-5 400-600whp Hondas, a 400whp SRT4, 3 Boost Solutions EVOs, 4-5 NA Hondas, Remote Mount Turbo T/A, few other cars an we ran till 6 in the morning.

Im sure there were "crews" and street racers before us, but it wasnt as popular as it was on the forums at least IMO except for that time.
Why never Moreland?

SleepingTalon
08-18-2008, 02:41 AM

Those were actually more recent years you're referring to Mike. Back then there was no Twisted, no BG, no Boost Solutions, and there certainly were no SRT4's or EVO's running around. Brandon was working with John at Ed Voyles Subaru, and we were all just friends ****ing around. BG and Twisted didn't pop up until early/mid 2003. Dan and I used to have to use Dynolab to tune our cars, while all my stuff was installed after hours at Ed Voyles Subaru. People were actually still running around Barrett back then. It was a much easier thing to deal with (street racing that is). **** has changed so much and there are so many different faces now, which isn't a bad thing, but I personally got bored with it.

Nyteryder
08-18-2008, 09:33 AM

Wow, talk about a while ago. Things are different now, to many people car to much about losing now!

CHADbee
08-18-2008, 06:11 PM
Go buy a car that doesn't depreciate anymore... and maybe another neck-brace. ;)
this coming from the guy that lives in an apartment that took enough money for a very nice down payment on a house and bought a supra when he allready had a turbo s13 and a 600+awhp evo :screwy:

i get better gas mileage then you ooooooo :tongue1:

DirtyMechanic
08-18-2008, 06:15 PM
ugh is this going to turn into a pissing contest again...?

CHADbee
08-18-2008, 06:25 PM
ugh is this going to turn into a pissing contest again...?
thats just me and charles we having a loving passionate hate for each other :lmao:

DirtyMechanic
08-18-2008, 06:27 PM
ok just wondering.... dont let it get too heated...

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-18-2008, 08:07 PM
this coming from the guy that lives in an apartment that took enough money for a very nice down payment on a house and bought a supra when he allready had a turbo s13 and a 600+awhp evo :screwy:

i get better gas mileage then you ooooooo :tongue1:

Hey, if his parents are that generous let them waste their money.

DirtyMechanic
08-19-2008, 12:33 AM
Hey, if his parents are that generous let them waste their money.lol loser lol. He pays his own way.

UpSideDownDesi
08-19-2008, 12:57 AM
then quit your bitching and make a call out to someone. Its just that simple. You talk about how no one wants to race, well, I haven't seen any threads where you are racing...

x2........oh the irony lol.

WickedIXMR
08-19-2008, 10:46 AM
x2........oh the irony lol.
Lol @ you. You dont even know. I used to race plenty of people here back in the day just ask around.

DieselNuts
08-19-2008, 10:50 AM
Lol @ you. You dont even know. I used to race plenty of people here back in the day just ask around.
but you are sick of what the KF is turning into. Why dont you do anything to change it?

WickedIXMR
08-19-2008, 10:56 AM
but you are sick of what the KF is turning into. Why dont you do anything to change it?
Because I have other priorities and racing aint one of them.

DieselNuts
08-19-2008, 12:37 PM
Because I have other priorities and racing aint one of them.
then quit your bitching. Thats like someone sitting there saying "damn, my grass needs cutting, but I have better things to do, so I'll just sit here and watch other people cut their grass"... :2cents:

UpSideDownDesi
08-19-2008, 12:45 PM
why do u think i am gonna ask around and waste my time on you? You are on the podium position when it comes to bitching and you are trying to point finger at others :lmfao: .

Maniacc
08-19-2008, 12:51 PM
then quit your bitching. Thats like someone sitting there saying "damn, my grass needs cutting, but I have better things to do, so I'll just sit here and watch other people cut their grass"... :2cents:
That was a pretty bad analogy. The fact that there is nothing but people crying about how someone beat them because the other driver sucked at driving gets boring after a while. You're one of the main people who b*tch like no other because you got walked by a slower car.

DieselNuts
08-19-2008, 12:55 PM
That was a pretty bad analogy. The fact that there is nothing but people crying about how someone beat them because the other driver sucked at driving gets boring after a while. You're one of the main people who b*tch like no other because you got walked by a slower car.
what the fuk are you talking about. Im not crying about shiit. read EVERY post of mine in the KF. Not ONCE will you find me bitching. He beat me fair and square. Not once did I make any excuse. If you dont know the difference between REASON and EXCUSE, then you should off yourself right now.

Maniacc
08-19-2008, 12:57 PM
*Crying pretty hard about it*
You kept making excuses, man up to it. You lost and kept following Thacker like a fly to cowpie.

DieselNuts
08-19-2008, 01:00 PM
You kept making excuses, man up to it. You lost and kept following Thacker like a fly to cowpie.
Do you not know how to fuking read? I have said that "he beat me fair and square" in MULTIPLE posts. I dont follow him around anywhere, but obviously you do since you claim that I wont admit that I lost.

DieselNuts
08-19-2008, 01:00 PM
You kept making excuses, man up to it.

Not once did I make any excuse. If you dont know the difference between REASON and EXCUSE, then you should off yourself right now.
you cant read for shiit

Maniacc
08-19-2008, 01:03 PM
Haha, look how easy it is to make you upset. You make me laugh. I'm only busting your chops because I know bringing up Thacker gets you heated up. Seriously though, you did make excuses and kept babbling like a fat chick on prom night.

DieselNuts
08-19-2008, 01:04 PM
Whatever you say. You know everything because you were right there riding shotgun with thacker and gave him a handjob for his effort.

If I was really gonna biitch about it, I wouldnt have paid him the money when I lost for multiple reasons, but we raced and he won & Im a man of my word.

Maniacc
08-19-2008, 01:06 PM
*Still crying pretty hard over it*
Go to your room and don't come out until you learn not to suck d*ck quite so enthusiastically.

DieselNuts
08-19-2008, 01:08 PM
you are so cool. I wish I could be like you...

tdurr
08-20-2008, 09:02 PM
you are so cool. I wish I could be like you...

x2.....:ninja:

Lankhoss
09-11-2008, 12:37 AM
I didn't read the whole thread, but to the OP.....

Maybe a bunch of these high horsepower cars that used to run around at 40psi and nitrous didn't last too long ha ha

CHADbee
09-11-2008, 08:29 AM
I used to race plenty of people here back in the day just ask around.
you race? no waaay. :no: