PDA

View Full Version : Thacker: A different kind of call out...

DieselNuts
08-14-2008, 09:48 PM
Post pictures of your girlfriend & I'll post pics of mine. Lets see em.

TheGrillMan
08-14-2008, 09:49 PM
LOL

::waits::

Tech5
08-14-2008, 09:50 PM
lol....Thacker!! I wish I get his much attention! BTW can I get you to sign my hood of my car!!!

DieselNuts
08-14-2008, 09:52 PM
lol....Thacker!! I wish I get his much attention! BTW can I get you to sign my hood of my car!!!
why did you change your name?

FriskyWalrus
08-14-2008, 09:52 PM
i kinda doubt he'll even accept this kind of callout lol

DieselNuts
08-15-2008, 12:17 AM
what's wrong thacker? I don't see any pics... Is there a problem? You sure seem to enjoy calling me fat every chance you get. The reason why is because you were made fun of your whole life for being fat and eventually dropped out of high school because of it & now that you have lost some weight you feel that the tables have turned and now you are the one that gets to do the bullying. Well I got news for you chump, I never got picked on for being fat. Know why? cause I treat people w/respect. I didn't act like a fuking tool like you and it has gotten me a lot of respect in return.

The thing I really don't understand is how you can sit there and call me fat, then turn to your GF & think she is attractive. She's the same size as me....literally.

Something else, you don't have to be a model to be able to get a hot girl. I know you will never believe this, but girls look past muscles and brawn every day. Chicks are more attracted to personality than physical features when looking for a serious relationship. Ask me how I know. Better yet, i'll post up a pic of my girl in the morning whether you post one or not & lets see who's :lmfao: then...

Ronsam2006
08-15-2008, 12:24 AM
Well you have to be 12 seconds or faster to make a thread, so I don't know how that applies to this situation :lmfao:

TIGERJC
08-15-2008, 12:25 AM
And the d!ck measuring begins yet again between you two. The race between you two guys was over 4 weeks ago, let it go. If thacker doesn't want to race your race, then just move on or build your rear end/suspension to bust his as.s on his own terms

WickedIXMR
08-15-2008, 12:33 AM
what's wrong thacker? I don't see any pics... Is there a problem? You sure seem to enjoy calling me fat every chance you get. The reason why is because you were made fun of your whole life for being fat and eventually dropped out of high school because of it & now that you have lost some weight you feel that the tables have turned and now you are the one that gets to do the bullying. Well I got news for you chump, I never got picked on for being fat. Know why? cause I treat people w/respect. I didn't act like a fuking tool like you and it has gotten me a lot of respect in return.

The thing I really don't understand is how you can sit there and call me fat, then turn to your GF & think she is attractive. She's the same size as me....literally.

Something else, you don't have to be a model to be able to get a hot girl. I know you will never believe this, but girls look past muscles and brawn every day. Chicks are more attracted to personality than physical features when looking for a serious relationship. Ask me how I know. Better yet, i'll post up a pic of my girl in the morning whether you post one or not & lets see who's :lmfao: then...
Would you just stfu already? Like seriously this shi.t is getting really annoying. All I see is your puss.y just crying. Let it go and just shut up.

DieselNuts
08-15-2008, 06:04 AM
And the d!ck measuring begins yet again between you two. The race between you two guys was over 4 weeks ago, let it go. If thacker doesn't want to race your race, then just move on or build your rear end/suspension to bust his as.s on his own terms

Would you just stfu already? Like seriously this shi.t is getting really annoying. All I see is your puss.y just crying. Let it go and just shut up.
I'm not crying about a goddamn thing. Did you even read my post that you guys responded to? He beat me and I know that. I have no excuses what so ever, but he sits there and calls me a fatass and disrespects me yet dates a fatty himself. Cliffs: Give respect-Get respect.

If you are really that butthurt over this thread, move it to the goddamn Whores Lounge.

TIGERJC
08-15-2008, 08:30 AM
done

ultm8mind
08-15-2008, 08:37 AM
where's the pic?

The Ninja
08-15-2008, 09:08 AM
where's the pic?

I know, right?

Who's p\/ssy mouthin' now.

SlowsterCivy
08-15-2008, 09:10 AM

Are you serious? The same size as you? How much do you weigh?

DieselNuts
08-15-2008, 09:13 AM
The only pic I can give you of my girl is on my phone....brb...

The Ninja
08-15-2008, 09:14 AM
http://home.maine.rr.com/mattyg/wambulance.jpg

DieselNuts
08-15-2008, 09:55 AM
alright...my phone isn't connecting to the internet...I'll see if I have another pic of her in my photobucket...

DieselNuts
08-15-2008, 09:57 AM
Are you serious? The same size as you? How much do you weigh?
that was an exageration, but no lie, she is about the same size as Thacker and he claims to be 215lbs. I'm about 275lbs.

DieselNuts
08-15-2008, 10:02 AM
horrible quality and a bad pic in general, but she is in the center and I am on the right. I'll have more up after I get home.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/diggler24/Friends/4thofjuly15.jpg

The Ninja
08-15-2008, 10:19 AM
The both of them can get it, at the same time, or in order. Maybe even the 3rd chick on the couch.

AnthonyF
08-15-2008, 10:21 AM
Diesel homey, dont stoop to this dip sh*ts level.

-Ant.

DieselNuts
08-15-2008, 10:22 AM
The both of them can get it, at the same time, or in order. Maybe even the 3rd chick on the couch.
lol, 3rd chick is a no go....trust me on that one...

jumpin800agl
08-15-2008, 10:24 AM
I call dibs on chick on the left

DieselNuts
08-15-2008, 10:25 AM
Diesel homey, dont stoop to this dip sh*ts level.

-Ant.
I'm just sick of his narcisitic ways. He thinks he's king shiit since he's lost weight and gets off on calling me fat. If he wants to make personal attacks at me, I can make them back at him.

mocha latte cupcake
08-15-2008, 10:26 AM
if i told you that i would touch your girl with my camshaft and left her work my thrust bearing would you be mad? lol lol lol

cute girl though lol that girl on the right needs to shave though lol

DieselNuts
08-15-2008, 10:27 AM
chick on the left.....and her bra on my head...lol

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/diggler24/My%20G/patience2.jpg

DieselNuts
08-15-2008, 10:28 AM
if i told you that i would touch your girl with my camshaft and left her work my thrust bearing would you be mad? lol lol lol

cute girl though lol that girl on the right needs to shave though lol
actually, its a compliment :goodjob:

yeah, the testosterone is gettin to her :D

Thighs
08-15-2008, 10:42 AM
holy ****ing **** when are the stupid ass thacker callout thread gonna end?

does nobody else realize that he loves these threads? hell, i would too. he gets to come on here and piss the OP off, along with a few others if possible. its just the internetz, chill out. obviously everybody EXCEPT thacker is taking this **** wayyyy too seriously.

and even if he IS a dbag irl, who the **** cares? dont hang out with him and move the fvck on with life. if you think these thread will make him stop being annoying, youre retarded.

AnthonyF
08-15-2008, 10:44 AM
who cares man. he is a worthless piece of sh*t. There are plenty of low-lifes like him running around. Their time will come.

-Ant.

mocha latte cupcake
08-15-2008, 10:47 AM
i care about this seriously MOAR MOAR! thacker blows arrrrr evil american cars boooooo! hiiiisssssss! someone's got someone elses nuts on their chin and other random internet insults! arrrrr BUTTHURT! lol

whatever man i got over him after his first could posts i just messed around with him b/c i was bored and asked too mess around :D doesn't matter to me either way if he's here or not he's a decent source of entertainment to watch flail around in his "glory" and its fun to watch him get mad when i randomly ban him lol

Thighs
08-15-2008, 10:49 AM
i care about this seriously MOAR MOAR! thacker blows arrrrr evil american cars boooooo! hiiiisssssss! someone's got someone elses nuts on their chin and other random internet insults! arrrrr BUTTHURT! lol

whatever man i got over him after his first could posts i just messed around with him b/c i was bored and asked too mess around :D doesn't matter to me either way if he's here or not he's a decent source of entertainment to watch flail around in his "glory" and its fun to watch him get mad when i randomly ban him lol

your posts never ever fail to make me giggle uncontrollably. is it too soon to say i love you?

mocha latte cupcake
08-15-2008, 10:50 AM
lol lol thanks man! i aim to please on IA. IA is like my second home man lol i've been here probably too long but its so much fun...

and honestly... no its not. i wub j00 as well.... :ninja: no homo wub.

el oh el @ your sig lol lol teh snipers! bwhahahaha

Thighs
08-15-2008, 10:54 AM
lol lol thanks man! i aim to please on IA. IA is like my second home man lol i've been here probably too long but its so much fun...

lol i forgot the no homo part. but thanks. i was gonna rep but cant, so ill get you when i can

AnthonyF
08-15-2008, 10:54 AM
JM-when u coming back to the A homey??? I wanna see if u talk like this in real life. lolz.

We are prob the 2 most unlucky people with our cars. hahaha

-Ant.

mocha latte cupcake
08-15-2008, 10:56 AM
its all good +15 your way :D

ant: good question man, right now saving for japan money is hella tight, i'm trying to decide weather i wanna go over there and ship a car back or do something to the S when lucy is sold. idk yet. but yeah i'm going to try and get up there soon. Lucy should be back on the road tomorrow (lord willing... new axles, seals (whole engine seals and gaskets), all new fluids, all new resevoirs, new tires, no leaks, new battery, new carpet i swear to god that car better be fuggin amazing when i put it back on the road damn it! lol :lmfao: but yeah if lucy decides she can live longer than 4 hours i'll bring her to ATL. if not Haley will be coming down shortly i hope :D

and yes anyone who hangs out with me in person is generally surprised cause i type the exact same way i talk lol i even use the words LIRL, LOL, EPIC, FAIL, REPPED, FLUCK j00 SAMMICH, and even the words, VTAK in person... of course jdm is in the my top 5 words used everyday lol

The Ninja
08-15-2008, 10:59 AM
Well the chick on the left more than makes up for it. Damn she can get it, when we all gonna get together and chill?

(we= me and her, you and your girl)

AnthonyF
08-15-2008, 11:04 AM
^haha I'll video

-Ant.

mocha latte cupcake
08-15-2008, 11:05 AM
^ in for sound man^

Thighs
08-15-2008, 11:07 AM
^^ eiffel tower? ^^

mocha latte cupcake
08-15-2008, 11:08 AM
^stunt man?^

DieselNuts
08-15-2008, 11:12 AM
Here's my fav. pic...

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/diggler24/Friends/Michellekissyface.jpg

bowdown201
08-15-2008, 11:13 AM
yall have too much time on your hands to b1tch about stuff like this :no:

wantboost
08-15-2008, 11:13 AM
Chicks are more attracted to personality than physical features when looking for a serious relationship. Ask me how I know. Better yet, i'll post up a pic of my girl in the morning whether you post one or not & lets see who's :lmfao: then...
I think 95% are attracted to money > all, but hey all girls are the same right lolol

ps. does thacker bother you as much as it seems?

bowdown201
08-15-2008, 11:15 AM
hot girl tho diesel :goodjob:

DieselNuts
08-15-2008, 11:16 AM
ps. does thacker bother you as much as it seems?
honestly, he did get under my skin in the beginning, but once I figured out his game, it didnt bother me any more, but recently he has been taking personal attacks @ me so I just wanted to make one back at him. This will be my FINAL Thacker thread. You can quote me on that.

DieselNuts
08-15-2008, 11:16 AM
hot girl tho diesel :goodjob:
thanks buddy :goodjob:

AnthonyF
08-15-2008, 11:18 AM
Diesel-KNOCK THAT SH*T OFF!!!!!! B4 i force you and all your girlies over to my place for a party!!

-Ant.

mocha latte cupcake
08-15-2008, 11:18 AM
funny thats my favorite picture too....

*right click....save as...*

:ninja:
no.....

no...

http://fyfi.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/must_not_fap.jpg\

:lmfao:

TheGodfather
08-15-2008, 11:20 AM
You rich or something Diesel?

DieselNuts
08-15-2008, 11:21 AM
alright alright, thats the last one. I just had to post one up that does her justice

Pure JDM: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Thighs
08-15-2008, 11:21 AM
MOAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!

lol

DieselNuts
08-15-2008, 11:22 AM
You rich or something Diesel?
not even close. Having 2 car payments is killing me right now. I think the G might be sold this afternoon though....

TheGodfather
08-15-2008, 11:24 AM
not even close. Having 2 car payments is killing me right now. I think the G might be sold this afternoon though....

Ah, well congrats on getting a very good looking girl.

I'm of the larger breed such as yourself, :yes:

And my past experiences show hot chicks date anyone with money. At least in Tampa and Long Island that is the case.

I wasn't trying to be rude, just curiuos because it seems rare that heavy set guys get good looking girls without something else being there. I know from experienece :no:

mocha latte cupcake
08-15-2008, 11:32 AM
hooray!!!!! MOAR MONEY In da Packets!

sad about the G spot though

DieselNuts
08-15-2008, 11:32 AM
Ah, well congrats on getting a very good looking girl.

I'm of the larger breed such as yourself, :yes:

And my past experiences show hot chicks date anyone with money. At least in Tampa and Long Island that is the case.

I wasn't trying to be rude, just curiuos because it seems rare that heavy set guys get good looking girls without something else being there. I know from experienece :no:
No offense taken at all. What you are saying is true. In highschool, I had a chick wanting to date me and fuk me every day....then I totaled my car.....lol. This girl isnt like that at all. Ive known her for 6 years now and money is the last thing on her mind. :goodjob:

DieselNuts
08-15-2008, 11:33 AM
hooray!!!!! MOAR MONEY In da Packets!

sad about the G spot though
yeah, its a love hate thing. I drove her today for a last hoorah... :cry:

bowdown201
08-15-2008, 11:46 AM
funny thats my favorite picture too....

*right click....save as...*

:ninja:
no.....

no...

http://fyfi.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/must_not_fap.jpg\

:lmfao:
that **** had me rollin dude :lmfao:

stillaneon
08-15-2008, 11:50 AM
Here's my fav. pic...

Blue Steel?

DieselNuts
08-15-2008, 11:52 AM
Blue Steel?
the best is when she looks up @ me....if you catch my drift... :ninja:

mocha latte cupcake
08-15-2008, 11:53 AM
bwhahahahah bluesteel bwhahahahah

and yes i get what you mean... :2up: bastard! lol :cheers:

REPS FOR TEH NE0NZ :D

stillaneon
08-15-2008, 11:55 AM
the best is when she looks up @ me....if you catch my drift... :ninja:

Pretty sure we are on the same page. ;)

DieselNuts
08-15-2008, 11:56 AM
Pretty sure we are on the same page. ;)
:goodjob:

Lucky DAWG
08-15-2008, 11:58 AM
DieselNuts, i like what you say on here man

but trying to boast your ego on here by posting pics of your girlfriend isn't going to help at all. The only way to counter a dumbass like that is to ignore him. He feeds off the fact that he is getting you pissed off.

DieselNuts
08-15-2008, 12:17 PM
DieselNuts, i like what you say on here man

but trying to boast your ego on here by posting pics of your girlfriend isn't going to help at all. The only way to counter a dumbass like that is to ignore him. He feeds off the fact that he is getting you pissed off.
I'm not trying to boost my ego at all. My only point is that fat guys can get hot chicks too :D

ueyedgr8tness
08-15-2008, 12:24 PM
Must i remind u the pics of thackers girls will not fit the page so he doesn't post them lol!!

ueyedgr8tness
08-15-2008, 12:25 PM
Here's my fav. pic...

let me n when she wants a baby:yes: we can go half and half on this 1 :cheers:

AnthonyF
08-15-2008, 12:50 PM
^it WOULD be half...and half. Color wise. lolol.

-Ant.

kouki
08-15-2008, 01:01 PM
horrible quality and a bad pic in general, but she is in the center and I am on the right. I'll have more up after I get home.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/diggler24/Friends/4thofjuly15.jpg

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

kouki
08-15-2008, 01:01 PM
Here's my fav. pic...

damnit, she looks alot better here...... :D

DieselNuts
08-15-2008, 01:08 PM
damnit, she looks alot better here...... :D
nice try :goodjob:

jumpin800agl
08-15-2008, 05:26 PM
chick on the left.....and her bra on my head...lol

very nice. Looks like she is blessed up top. The G35 pantydropper in full effect.:boobies:

GIXXERDK
08-15-2008, 05:46 PM

Only ugly people say that :lmfao:

DieselNuts
08-15-2008, 06:08 PM
Only ugly people say that :lmfao:

Here's my fav. pic...

need I say more... :rolleyes:

Scotsman
08-15-2008, 06:43 PM
No offense taken at all. What you are saying is true. In highschool, I had a chick wanting to date me and fuk me every day....then I totaled my car.....lol. This girl isnt like that at all. Ive known her for 6 years now and money is the last thing on her mind. :goodjob:your right its me:ninja::taun:

BobbyFresco
08-15-2008, 10:51 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DieselNuts again.

alpine_aw11
08-15-2008, 10:56 PM
Where's Thacker?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-16-2008, 12:22 AM
Where's Thacker?
I was doing a little research.

Turns out dieselnuts GF does love him for his money.

He's got one hell of a high paying day job. Who knew he was an amazing, renowned actor.

http://i33.tinypic.com/27zvn10.jpg

How many of us go to work with a look of pure satisfaction like is on that mans face right there. I wish I loved MY job that much.

ueyedgr8tness
08-16-2008, 12:30 AM
^it WOULD be half...and half. Color wise. lolol.

-Ant.

a little mariah carey ni66a don't hate :lmfao:

ueyedgr8tness
08-16-2008, 12:31 AM
I was doing a little research.

Turns out dieselnuts GF does love him for his money.

He's got one hell of a high paying day job. Who knew he was an amazing, renowned actor.

http://i33.tinypic.com/27zvn10.jpg

How many of us go to work with a look of pure satisfaction like is on that mans face right there. I wish I loved MY job that much.

DUDe how long did it just take u to do that:no: wow what a looser,u should of spent that time to practice your 911 dailing since u like to call the cops so much:2up:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-16-2008, 12:33 AM
DUDe how long did it just take u to do that:no: wow what a looser,u should of spent that time to practice your 911 dailing since u like to call the cops so much:2up:
LOL. Thacker > You.

AlanŽ
08-16-2008, 12:53 AM
this thread reaks of failure

BobbyFresco
08-16-2008, 01:13 AM
reaks

Oh, the irony.....REEK. Now go write that 100 times til you get it right.:lmfao:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e393/DunksaMillion/2.jpg

AlanŽ
08-16-2008, 01:30 AM
Oh, the irony.....REEK. Now go write that 100 times til you get it right.:lmfao:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e393/DunksaMillion/2.jpg
lol my bad madden>ia

Ronsam2006
08-16-2008, 04:24 AM

Damn guys, get a room :D

DieselNuts
08-16-2008, 08:38 AM
It took you 2 days to come up with that? I expected better. You could have at least posted up your GF so everyone could have a laugh...

DieselNuts
08-16-2008, 08:57 AM
The thing I find most humorous is that you searched gay porn videos to find that pic. Im sure you added some to your collection while you were at it...

BTLFED
08-16-2008, 09:16 AM
This thread intrigues me.

mocha latte cupcake
08-16-2008, 09:26 AM
sigh i honestly would have thought he might have something better... :no: i give too much credit i guess. see this is why i don't get in e fights anymore... no one has an imagination when it comes to online fun... sigh. i retract all thoughts i would have had about you being able to form intelligible and funny responses. sigh, truly a sad day for all those who had to suffer the anticipation of your "response" for all now have let out a sigh of disappointment at your pathetic attempt to re-claim your douchebag status... you've slipped down a notch to pansy now. so sad. my sat. almost feels empty now......

oh look pocky... never mind. but yes that was a failure and a rather.... homoesexual failure at that.

BTLFED
08-16-2008, 10:11 AM
sigh i honestly would have thought he might have something better... :no: i give too much credit i guess. see this is why i don't get in e fights anymore... no one has an imagination when it comes to online fun... sigh. i retract all thoughts i would have had about you being able to form intelligible and funny responses. sigh, truly a sad day for all those who had to suffer the anticipation of your "response" for all now have let out a sigh of disappointment at your pathetic attempt to re-claim your douchebag status... you've slipped down a notch to pansy now. so sad. my sat. almost feels empty now......

oh look pocky... never mind. but yes that was a failure and a rather.... homoesexual failure at that.

Was that directed at me?

DieselNuts
08-16-2008, 10:14 AM
Was that directed at me?
im pretty sure it was directed at Thacker's pathetic comeback attempt.

quickdodgeŽ
08-16-2008, 10:17 AM
If you are really that butthurt over this thread, move it to the goddamn Whores Lounge.

On behalf of the people in the WL that do NOT want more crap in here, why did you say that?

Not sure why people do this, but everyone hates this idiot, why do you guys keep talking to/about him?

BTLFED, you should lock this crap and throw it out. Later, QD.

DieselNuts
08-16-2008, 10:21 AM
On behalf of the people in the WL that do NOT want more crap in here, why did you say that?

Not sure why people do this, but everyone hates this idiot, why do you guys keep talking to/about him?

BTLFED, you should lock this crap and throw it out. Later, QD.
it wasnt wanted in the kills off topic area, so the WL is really the only place for it. Thacker wantd to make personal attacks at me, so I made one back. I said once earlier in this thread that this is my last thacker thread.

Go ahead and lock it. He made his comeback attempt and failed miserably.

quickdodgeŽ
08-16-2008, 10:23 AM
it wasnt wanted in the kills off topic area,

Facker threads aren't wanted anyone on IA, lolol.

He made his comeback attempt and failed miserably.

Did you expect differently? Lolol. Alas, I'm out as I'm not getting caught up in this, lolol. Later, QD.

DieselNuts
08-16-2008, 10:25 AM
Facker threads aren't wanted anyone on IA, lolol.

Did you expect differently? Lolol. Alas, I'm out as I'm not getting caught up in this, lolol. Later, QD.
you are right on both accounts

BTLFED
08-16-2008, 10:29 AM
im pretty sure it was directed at Thacker's pathetic comeback attempt.

Oh well that's because Thacker is a sack of sh!t and has no comeback except "V8s own, I'm better than you because I drive a domestic, Imports are sh!t, I only race on my absurd terms and in a straight line, etc" just like every backwoods trailer trash redneck does. He isn't going to run his d!cksucker in here like he does in the kills forum because there are people in here that would make him kill himself. I have ran my mouth to him on more than one occasion and have gotten nothing but a BS reply or ignored. I guess he knows that unlike him, I don't have a tiny d!ck that I have to buy a V8 to make up for. He's a failure at life.

quickdodgeŽ
08-16-2008, 10:34 AM
Go ahead and lock it.

You missed this, Chris. Later, QD.

DieselNuts
08-16-2008, 10:43 AM
I guess he knows that unlike him, I don't have a tiny d!ck that I have to buy a V8 to make up for.
hey now... :(

BTLFED
08-16-2008, 10:52 AM
You missed this, Chris. Later, QD.

No I didn't. I will lock it when I am damn good and ready to lolol :tongue1:

mocha latte cupcake
08-16-2008, 10:53 AM
lol no morning wood that wasn't directed @ you i was talking to mr jenny craig with a Super Straight Line.

BTLFED
08-16-2008, 10:55 AM
hey now... :(

What? I was talking about Thacker not you. I would hope you had enough to satisfy that gorgeous woman you are dating. If she was mine I would beat that sh!t like it owed me money. We would stay in bed fuking till I was cumming dust.

DieselNuts
08-16-2008, 10:59 AM
What? I was talking about Thacker not you. I would hope you had enough to satisfy that gorgeous woman you are dating. If she was mine I would beat that sh!t like it owed me money. We would stay in bed fuking till I was cumming dust.
yeah, i know. I just own a V8 too lol. Yeah, her poon does owe me money and I beat it as such and I've cummed dust on a couple occasions :D

BTLFED
08-16-2008, 11:03 AM
yeah, i know. I just own a V8 too lol. Yeah, her poon does owe me money and I beat it as such and I've cummed dust on a couple occasions :D

LOL okay, this thread has ran its course.

mocha latte cupcake
08-16-2008, 11:21 AM
w00t epic post of gunslinger girl used for the purposes of locking!

BTLFED
08-16-2008, 11:40 AM
w00t epic post of gunslinger girl used for the purposes of locking!

I knew you would like that haha