PDA

View Full Version : NO DRAMA PLZ MY LAST OFFICIAL CALL OUT 2 THACKER!!!!!

onebadgt
08-14-2008, 09:24 PM
FIRST OFF LETS MAKE THIS A DRAME FREE THREAD SO IT DOESNT HAVE 4 PAGES IN 5 MIN AND GET CLOSED.

OKAY THACKER IS KING OF ALL HUMANS BLAH BLAH SO HERE IS WHAT I PROPOSE. YOU ONLY LIKE DOIN DIG RACES AND WE BOTH KNOW IM NOT SET-UP 4 THEM AT ALL SO LETS DO ON 1/4 DIG STREET TIRES FOR $100 AND THEN IMMEDIATLY AFTER BACK IT UP WITH A 40-60 ROLL SO I HAVE A CHANCE TO BREAK EVEN. AND IF I DONT YOU CAN MAKE FUN OF ME ON HERE FOR 2 WEEKS!

BUT NO DRAMA AND BULL**** WHINING. JUST SAY I AGREE LETS DO IT OR I DONT WANT TO ROLL RACE. SO NO:goodjob:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-14-2008, 09:24 PM
FIRST OFF LETS MAKE THIS A DRAME FREE THREAD SO IT DOESNT HAVE 4 PAGES IN 5 MIN AND GET CLOSED.

OKAY THACKER IS KING OF ALL HUMANS BLAH BLAH SO HERE IS WHAT I PROPOSE. YOU ONLY LIKE DOIN DIG RACES AND WE BOTH KNOW IM NOT SET-UP 4 THEM AT ALL SO LETS DO ON 1/4 DIG STREET TIRES FOR $100 AND THEN IMMEDIATLY AFTER BACK IT UP WITH A 40-60 ROLL SO I HAVE A CHANCE TO BREAK EVEN. AND IF I DONT YOU CAN MAKE FUN OF ME ON HERE FOR 2 WEEKS!

BUT NO DRAMA AND BULL**** WHINING. JUST SAY I AGREE LETS DO IT OR I DONT WANT TO ROLL RACE. SO NO:goodjob:

Not doing a roll race. :goodjob: We can do the dig run for whatever ammount of cash you want to do tho.
Let me know.
It's not my fault you can't spend 300 on some tires, or 150 on some suspension.

Get your priorities in line, and then call me out when you are better prepared.
:goodjob:

Tech5
08-14-2008, 09:25 PM
Thacker do this!!!

DieselNuts
08-14-2008, 09:25 PM
Not doing a roll race. :goodjob: We can do the dig run for whatever ammount of cash you want to do tho.
Let me know.
typical

Tech5
08-14-2008, 09:26 PM
Umm thats a NO thread LOCK PLEASE
Let me know.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-14-2008, 09:26 PM
typical
I can't believe I am in the minority, wanting a fair.. even drag race from a dead stop.

Everyone must really suck at teh driving like you do dieselnonuts.

Tech5
08-14-2008, 09:28 PM
I have to agree with thacker It takes more skill to do a DIG run then a 40 roll...HELL my wife can do a ROLL!:lmfao:
I can't believe I am in the minority, wanting a fair.. even drag race from a dead stop.

Everyone must really suck at teh driving like you do dieselnonuts.

DieselNuts
08-14-2008, 09:28 PM
He said he would run you from a dig as long as you do a roll run right after....Basicly what I asked for. Whats the problem with that?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-14-2008, 09:30 PM
He said he would run you from a dig as long as you do a roll run right after....Basicly what I asked for. Whats the problem with that?
Whats the problem in running one race, and getting it over with sort of like I did with you.

I left your whiney ass cobra in the dust. got my money, went home. that's how I do.

Tech5
08-14-2008, 09:31 PM
Why not do 2 dig runs? ROLLZ cause more attention to the PO POS an its at higher speeds, = danger

I think best out of 3 dig runs is fair! But you dont wanna do them at the same night, unless its a GOOD SPOT!

DieselNuts
You're such a badass

FlipKing
For the Record, I pm'd Thacker for a one on one fight with no cops involved, He did not respond. Even afte he pulled up myspace pictures of me mocking my 5'8, Athletic build.

Tech5
then bought a BIKE :lmfao:
Whats the problem in running one race, and getting it over with sort of like I did with you.

I left your whiney ass cobra in the dust. got my money, went home. that's how I do.

Revmaynard
08-14-2008, 09:32 PM

What makes everyone else different that tries to race you is that they know you can launch yet they bet/make a race with you anyways. They're willing to lose something, you're not.

Tech5
DUDE we are not here to start fights! that was un called for
For the Record, I pm'd Thacker for a one on one fight with no cops involved, He did not respond. Even afte he pulled up myspace pictures of me mocking my 5'8, Athletic build.

DieselNuts
Why not do 2 dig runs? ROLLZ cause more attention to the PO POS an its at higher speeds, = danger

I think best out of 3 dig runs is fair! But you don't wanna do them at the same night, unless its a GOOD SPOT!
because not everyone sets their car up for drag racing. Most people that street race aren't worried about the danger in the first place

Tech5
08-14-2008, 09:33 PM
True True
because not everyone sets their car up for drag racing. Most people that street race aren't worried about the danger in the first place

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-14-2008, 09:33 PM
lmao your hard. let's go around fighting people for no reason.
:lmfao: :lmfao:

God damn insecure males.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-14-2008, 09:34 PM
My car isn't anymore set up for "drag racing" than your car was the night I left your fat ass in the dust.

I figured as fat as you were that **** had to hook up, all that weight and all.

onebadgt
08-14-2008, 09:35 PM
the problem is thacker i have a car with 20 in wheels. if i want to hook i hafta go buy $300 set of wheels, $300 tires and im not gonna spend $600 to race you for $100.

okay you understand that with me makin more pwr on a 20 in wheel you will win dig. Given. and more than likely i would win a roll. you are just scared to admit on a public forum that you lose a race so you cant do 2 races but whatever

MODS HE SAID NO SO YOU CAN LOCK THREAD B4 BS FLYS

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-14-2008, 09:36 PM
the problem is thacker i have a car with 20 in wheels. if i want to hook i hafta go buy $300 set of wheels, $300 tires and im not gonna spend $600 to race you for $100.

okay you understand that with me makin more pwr on a 20 in wheel you will win dig. Given. and more than likely i would win a roll. you are just scared to admit on a public forum that you lose a race so you cant do 2 races but whatever

MODS HE SAID NO SO YOU CAN LOCK THREAD B4 BS FLYS
I've got a car with 19" rims. Street tire to street tire is as fair as it gets son.
I know about 10 people with mustangs that would loan you a set of drag radials. Even BUGMAN would loan you some slicks if you'd just man up and do the damn thing.

DieselNuts
08-14-2008, 09:36 PM
True True
I know we are on the same page, but for instance, a built Supra. They arent worth a shiit from a dig unless that is what they are specifically built for. Most high HP ones are only good for running crotch rockets from an 80 roll. That doesn't mean the car isn't fast or that the driver sucks :goodjob:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-14-2008, 09:37 PM
I know we are on the same page, but for instance, a built Supra. They arent worth a shiit from a dig unless that is what they are specifically built for. Most high HP ones are only good for running crotch rockets from an 80 roll. That doesn't mean the car isn't fast or that the driver sucks :goodjob:

It means its a pointless vehicle, actually.

DieselNuts
08-14-2008, 09:38 PM
My car isn't anymore set up for "drag racing" than your car was the night I left your fat ass in the dust.

I figured as fat as you were that **** had to hook up, all that weight and all.
uhhh....you have "DRAG bags" in the rear suspension f@ggot. I guess I should have asked your girlfriend to get in my back seat....wait...then I would have bogged......wait....never mind, she wouldn't fit.

onebadgt
08-14-2008, 09:39 PM
I've got a car with 19" rims. Street tire to street tire is as fair as it gets son.
I know about 10 people with mustangs that would loan you a set of drag radials. Even BUGMAN would loan you some slicks if you'd just man up and do the damn thing.

FINE! hows commerce test n tune, not this fri but next ?

o n thacker i understand the whole act bad on the comp bs. but if this goes down. be mature in person for both of our sakes!:goodjob:

Tech5
08-14-2008, 09:40 PM
Yall be safe I don't want anyone to go to jail!

DieselNuts
08-14-2008, 09:40 PM
o n thacker i understand the whole act bad on the comp bs. but if this goes down. be mature in person for both of our sakes!:goodjob:
You see, thats the thing. He wont act like a badass in person....because he isn't. Hes a 2 faced nancy boy f@ggot. You'll agree w/me once you meet him.

Reaper
08-14-2008, 09:42 PM
It means its a pointless vehicle, actually.

One of the dumbest statements you've ever made...and thats saying a lot.

You can build that car for a road course and kick some mother f*cking ass...for instance the 550whp supra @ Road Atlanta last weekend...he was raping people. NO traction issues...he ran a 10 something in the 1/4. No traction problems. His car was does properly.

I promise you, its not a pointless vehicle. People just mod them for certain reasons...you have to do that car a certain way, if you want it to do more than be a hwy/dyno queen...near indestructible block and tranny+boost and a mean suspension/brake/tire set up=ownage of most cars on the road:goodjob:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-14-2008, 09:43 PM
You see, thats the thing. He wont act like a badass in person....because he isn't. Hes a 2 faced nancy boy f@ggot. You'll agree w/me once you meet him.
I can just see the fat rolls flopping around on your face as you say that. Hilarious.

:lmfao:

DieselNuts
08-14-2008, 09:43 PM
post some pics of your GF. I know everyone wants to see.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-14-2008, 09:44 PM
One of the dumbest statements you've ever made...and thats saying a lot.

You can build that car for a road course and kick some mother f*cking ass...for instance the 550whp supra @ Road Atlanta last weekend...he was raping people. NO traction issues...he ran a 10 something in the 1/4. No traction problems. His car was does properly.

I promise you, its not a pointless vehicle. People just mod them for certain reasons...you have to do that car a certain way, if you want it to do more than be a hwy/dyno queen...near indestructible block and tranny+boost and a mean suspension/brake/tire set up=ownage of most cars on the road:goodjob:
No, my point was if you don't build it to hook, and you can only run it from an 80mph roll, its a pointless vehicle.

If you do it right, it's bad ass. If you do like most people and just add 1000 HP, and nothing else.. it becomes pointless.

DieselNuts
08-14-2008, 09:45 PM
I can just see the fat rolls flopping around on your face as you say that. Hilarious.

that would only happen of your gf got on top of me

Reaper
08-14-2008, 09:46 PM

How mature...

DieselNuts
08-14-2008, 09:47 PM
How mature...
think about the source.....its expected

onebadgt
alright stop the dumb drama **** again. so thacker test n tune???? with mature attitude?????

Reaper
No, my point was if you don't build it to hook, and you can only run it from an 80mph roll, its a pointless vehicle.

If you do it right, it's bad ass. If you do like most people and just add 1000 HP, and nothing else.. it becomes pointless.

Understood and agreed.

Reaper
08-14-2008, 09:49 PM
think about the source.....its expected

I just think its pretty hypocritical of him to be saying sh*t like that considering his previous "size". Granted he's done a very good job and pulling the weight off and getting into shape, which he deserves props for dropping like 100lbs in 8months...but it doesn't give him the right to knock on other people that are heavy. I'm not sticking up for anyone, I just think its a double standard.

onebadgt
08-14-2008, 09:56 PM
damn thacker awnser so i can go to sleep!!!

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-14-2008, 09:57 PM
I just think its pretty hypocritical of him to be saying sh*t like that considering his previous "size". Granted he's done a very good job and pulling the weight off and getting into shape, which he deserves props for dropping like 100lbs in 8months...but it doesn't give him the right to knock on other people that are heavy. I'm not sticking up for anyone, I just think its a double standard.
I guess him making fun of my GF in 3 or 4 threads, before I said anything was mature also.

Consider the source, someone who got drug down the street and his pride taken by thacker.
I'd be upset too.

onebadgt
08-14-2008, 10:01 PM
wow you have put off my ? like 15 min and replyed to other threads im just assuming thats a no. mod you can close thread whenever!

Aarantes22
08-14-2008, 10:08 PM
Thacker why do you REFUSE to do street tires? I just want a straight answer no drama what you so afraid of that you are completly against street tires?

Aarantes22
08-14-2008, 10:13 PM
His god's gift GTO doesn't touch commerce or that is what he told me haha

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-14-2008, 10:14 PM
Thacker why do you REFUSE to do street tires? I just want a straight answer no drama what you so afraid of that you are completly against street tires?
I don't refuse to do street tires.
I drug dieselnuts cobra all over the street while I was on street tires.
http://i37.tinypic.com/epqj2w.jpg

Motivation
08-14-2008, 10:16 PM
why are you refusing to answer onebadGT's race? he has accepted your terms, dig run. at a track. He even gave the date...

There is no point for this to be a 34804 page thread... it's a one word answer that is needed. It's the race you've wanted.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-14-2008, 10:17 PM
why are you refusing to answer onebadGT's race? he has accepted your terms, dig run. at a track. He even gave the date...

There is no point for this to be a 34804 page thread... it's a one word answer that is needed. It's the race you've wanted.
If he wants to do silver dollar we can do that. commerce is a ****ty track, and is a waste of time.

otherwise he can grow a pair and take it to the street.

redrumracer
08-14-2008, 10:18 PM
I don't refuse to do street tires.
I drug dieselnuts cobra all over the street while I was on street tires.
http://i37.tinypic.com/epqj2w.jpg

thats not dragging, that the difference between a good launch and a bad one.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-14-2008, 10:19 PM
thats not dragging, that the difference between a good launch and a bad one.
Not when the cobra made 40 - 50 more RWHP than my car. AND weighed less.

redrumracer
08-14-2008, 10:23 PM
Not when the cobra made 40 - 50 more RWHP than my car. AND weighed less.

no thats all in the launch. spinning vs hooking. you should know something about that when you lost to that vette.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-14-2008, 10:25 PM
no thats all in the launch. spinning vs hooking. you should know something about that when you lost to that vette.
lol.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I wish you knew the story behind that deal... but yea.

Stock 02 Vette, drug me by 5 cars.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-14-2008, 10:25 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d_LsHwFRzU

Thacker OWNING on street tires.

Motivation
08-14-2008, 10:27 PM
If he wants to do silver dollar we can do that. commerce is a ****ty track, and is a waste of time.

otherwise he can grow a pair and take it to the street.

but that means the track is ****ty for both of you... Not just your lane. Therefore it is still even conditions... :goodjob:

tdurr
08-14-2008, 10:28 PM
^^ lol pwnt. Thacker, your lame. Just say no, and that youll only race ppl who suck/not the best at launching. Onebadgt, is givin u a fair fight, one race on your terms, one race on his. Hell if i had a simi quick car id race you just to see if you would talk **** to me in person lol.

btw, that cobra was pullin on you at the end of the race. I say give diesel a rematch in a week or two same spot same coditions, no spray on ur part, and then see the outcome. Because like you said, his car has 50-60 more rwhp and weighs less.

GTslOw
08-14-2008, 10:29 PM
thacker is a g0d damn lock smith. he will not race unless he has a lock:goodjob:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-14-2008, 10:30 PM
^^ lol pwnt. Thacker, your lame. Just say no, and that youll only race ppl who suck/not the best at launching. Onebadgt, is givin u a fair fight, one race on your terms, one race on his. Hell if i had a simi quick car id race you just to see if you would talk **** to me in person lol.

btw, that cobra was pullin on you at the end of the race. I say give diesel a rematch in a week or two same spot same coditions, no spray on ur part, and then see the outcome. Because like you said, his car has 50-60 more rwhp and weighs less.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Pulling on me at the end.

LMAO.
My GTO has been faster in the track, than his Cobra is even capable of going. THERE WAS NO PULLING. And will NEVER be any pulling.

I will always be a step ahead of diesel. SUCKS FOR HIM.

Motivation
08-14-2008, 10:31 PM

if i'm not mistaken his goat doesn't have spray

tdurr
08-14-2008, 10:33 PM
it didnt in that race wit diesel, lol u never kno wut he could have done to his car now.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-14-2008, 10:35 PM
it didnt in that race wit diesel, lol u never kno wut he could have done to his car now.
Who cares? I told him to step up.

The man must be poor as **** if its taken him this long to swap the pulley onto his car. :rolleyes:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-14-2008, 10:36 PM
if i'm not mistaken his goat doesn't have spray
It's stock with intake and exhaust. 371rwhp.

tdurr
08-14-2008, 10:50 PM
and a tune, and a f*cking shift kit. God damn stop saying its only a I/E car you f*cking tool.

GTslOw
08-14-2008, 10:54 PM
and a tune, and a f*cking shift kit. God damn stop saying its only a I/E car you f*cking tool.shift kit in a m6 trans:thinking: dont make dumb ass posts please:goodjob:

tdurr
08-14-2008, 10:57 PM
lol he said something like that back in one of his post when he told the truth for once(hell it might have been a short shifter, or gears) but im sleepy and gotta get up early in the morning so.... duces

GirlieZ
08-14-2008, 10:59 PM
i know how to keep all you boys happy...
http://aim.search.aol.com/search/redir?src=image&clickedItemURN=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.supersexysavers.co m%2Fimages%2FLucyPinder.JPG&moduleId=image_details.jsp.M&clickedItemDescription=Image Details

since tiger said no more nudes well have to stick to more classy images....

Civicn33b
08-14-2008, 11:51 PM