PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop these!

GSRtegŪ
08-14-2008, 02:16 PM
If anyone could use there guru intellect and photoshop these blades for me thanks in advance.

Do

Black with red lip
White with black lip
pink with black lip

DR_Imports
08-14-2008, 04:45 PM
pink with black lip?

dude seriously? is that for all the noobs that try pulling goofs off or what? hahahah

GSRtegŪ
08-14-2008, 05:37 PM
pink with black lip?

dude seriously? is that for all the noobs that try pulling goofs off or what? hahahah

Don't question me just do it lol

x Resilience
08-14-2008, 07:27 PM
Hell no! Suck it, cvnt!

GSRtegŪ
08-14-2008, 08:32 PM
Hell no! Suck it, cvnt!

WOW cant even spell you have fail miserably please go back and crawl in the rock form which you came from. :D

x Resilience
08-14-2008, 09:24 PM
WOW cant even spell you have fail miserably please go back and crawl in the rock form which you came from. :D

I seriously hope you were joking, I spelled it like that on purpose c0ck face, because if I didn't it would censor it out. So you fail miserably now please go back to bumping for sale threads with "g/l with sale" and "bump for a clean car".

:lmao:

GTFO --------->

GSRtegŪ
08-14-2008, 10:58 PM
I seriously hope you were joking, I spelled it like that on purpose c0ck face, because if I didn't it would censor it out. So you fail miserably now please go back to bumping for sale threads with "g/l with sale" and "bump for a clean car".

:lmao:

GTFO --------->

Purpose of what concealing the word by using a substitute...? Ill let you in on a little secret no one cares use it right or GTFO ------->

PS:

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u147/SolemnSpirit/Fail.jpg

vkash1208
08-14-2008, 11:02 PM
there is barely a lip to color dawg

x Resilience
08-15-2008, 06:12 AM
Purpose of what concealing the word by using a substitute...? Ill let you in on a little secret no one cares use it right or GTFO ------->

PS:

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u147/SolemnSpirit/Fail.jpg

Lolol, the reason it I used a substitute is because it would censor it and you're dumb ass probably wouldn't know what it is.

Oh btw, when are you coming to mow my lawn?

Like I said before go back to bumping for sale threads, I'm pretty sure no one wants to photoshop that ugly piece of crap.

87 Turbo II
08-15-2008, 10:38 AM
black lips are always a bad idea. It makes the wheels look smaller and the sidewalls bigger.