PDA

View Full Version : Day at the races Atlanta dragway!!!Here it is problem solved.

Jason..
08-14-2008, 12:56 PM
Updated!!!! if you want to go PM me Ill have to get you a sheet from snap-on.

Thackerass, Dieselnuts, Aarantes22,AnthonyF and anyone who wants to come and settle all the callouts and sh!t talking.Legal and organized Thackerass you dont have to worry the cops will be close by.Lets all get together and do this.No E-thug in person now.No drama just racing and braggings rights.
It is bracket racing but we can run who we want in the time trials!!
Sunday Aug.24th

Tech 7:30AM-11AM
Time trials 8AM-12PM
Burnout contest(For whoever wants to) 12:15PM
Eliminations start at 1pm!!!

Aarantes22 here is your chance!!!!Legal like you want it.

DirtyMechanic
08-14-2008, 01:52 PM
jason what are you doing...?

Aarantes22
08-14-2008, 01:58 PM
I will race him I already said I do not care haha

He also told my buddy to step up with his cobra so he will be there also:)

What you say Thacker you vs me and then you vs my buddy all on street tires?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-14-2008, 02:06 PM
I will race him I already said I do not care haha

He also told my buddy to step up with his cobra so he will be there also:)

What you say Thacker you vs me and then you vs my buddy all on street tires?
I am amazed you can get get a post off, considering you must have both hands wrapped around your buddies **** constantly as much as you talk about him.

I won't go to commerce. It's a waste of time. Car's simply do not run a good time at that track. Silverdollar is a much better venue, and is the only 1/4th track you will see either of my vehicles at in Georgia.

:cheers:

Aarantes22
08-14-2008, 02:13 PM
I am amazed you can get get a post off, considering you must have both hands wrapped around your buddies **** constantly as much as you talk about him.

I won't go to commerce. It's a waste of time. Car's simply do not run a good time at that track. Silverdollar is a much better venue, and is the only 1/4th track you will see either of my vehicles at in Georgia.

Well then when is silver dollar test and tune nights?

My buddy and I will be there come Thacker you told him to step up are you getting scared now?:lmfao:

Don't worry it will only look something like this :idb:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-14-2008, 02:21 PM
Well then when is silver dollar test and tune nights?

My buddy and I will be there come Thacker you told him to step up are you getting scared now?:lmfao:

Don't worry it will only look something like this :idb:
LOL. You think you are the only ones that know people with a fast car?

You will learn kid that there is ALWAYS someone faster. If your buddy with the Cobra is the only person you know that can outrun my stock GTO... then WOW.

:goodjob:

DieselNuts
08-14-2008, 02:22 PM
Thackerass, Dieselnuts, Aarantes22,AnthonyF and anyone who wants to come and settle all the callouts and sh!t talking.Legal and organized Thackerass you dont have to worry the cops will be close by.Lets all get together and do this.No E-thug in person now.No drama just racing and braggings rights.
It is bracket racing but we can run who we want in the time trials!!
Sunday Aug.24th

Tech 7:30AM-11AM
Time trials 8AM-12PM
Burnout contest(For whoever wants to) 12:15PM
Eliminations start at 1pm!!!

Aarantes22 here is your chance!!!!Legal like you want it.
you have a flaw in your idea.....its invitation only.... :screwy:

Aarantes22
08-14-2008, 02:35 PM
LOL. You think you are the only ones that know people with a fast car?

You will learn kid that there is ALWAYS someone faster. If your buddy with the Cobra is the only person you know that can outrun my stock GTO... then WOW.

:goodjob:

That is one of the first things I told you :lmfao: and as for your car being "stock":lmfao:

You just haven't been beat in a while so it's time to stomp that ego of your right back down to where it should be:cheers:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-14-2008, 02:37 PM
That is one of the first things I told you :lmfao: and as for your car being "stock":lmfao:

You just haven't been beat in a while so it's time to stomp that ego of your right back down to where it should be:cheers:
Sucks to be you kid, because you'll NEVER stomp my ego anywhere.

So you have to get your buddy to do it for you? :lmfao: What a nut riding handjob buddy you must be.

Do you get your buddy to **** your GF's for you because you can't please them?

Jaimecbr900
08-14-2008, 02:41 PM

Because you're scared the time slips at Commerce won't stroke your ego hard enough????:rolleyes:

See here: http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189088

Aarantes22
08-14-2008, 02:48 PM
Sucks to be you kid, because you'll NEVER stomp my ego anywhere.

So you have to get your buddy to do it for you? :lmfao: What a nut riding handjob buddy you must be.

Do you get your buddy to **** your GF's for you because you can't please them?

You might be the most retarded person I have EVER talked to do you get your jollies off to knowing you can beat my 350z becasue you have 120rwhp then me?

YOU will never be a real driver just a straight line b!tch any GOOD driver would be able to race any way straight or twisties.

AGAIN YOU called him out are you scared? ANSWER THIS QUESTION STOP AVOIDING IT

SicStang03
08-14-2008, 02:57 PM
Who cares if your times won't be that good? Commerce is a lot closer to most of us. I don't feel like driving 3 hours when I can dive 1

DirtyMechanic
08-14-2008, 03:17 PM
but at commerce you get maybe 2-3 runs 4 if your are lucky. or you can drive another 30 minutes and run SDR like a track.

Jason..
08-14-2008, 03:25 PM
o.i WAS GOING TO ASK MY SNAP-ON GUY ABOUT THAT.

you have a flaw in your idea.....its invitation only.... :screwy:

Aarantes22
08-14-2008, 03:32 PM
Really I could care less were we go I am excited it will be my first time down the 1/4 and I want to make a couple of passes weither thacker is there or not I just want to race :)

Jason..
08-14-2008, 03:39 PM
I can get a couple of passes if anyone is intreasted!Pm me.

DieselNuts
08-14-2008, 03:44 PM
but at commerce you get maybe 2-3 runs 4 if your are lucky. or you can drive another 30 minutes and run SDR like a track.
SDR is a lot further that 30min more for me...

just checked.

SDR = 117miles away

ADW = 57 miles away

GTslOw
08-14-2008, 08:53 PM
my snap-on guy gave me about 20 passes. you only get to make 2 test n tune passes before eliminations:goodjob:

onebadgt
08-14-2008, 09:44 PM
commerce has not been busy lately at all you can make 10 passes on a fri nite if you get there b4 8

Aarantes22
08-14-2008, 11:23 PM
I can get a couple of passes if anyone is intreasted!Pm me.

I am interested! I will PM you in a sec.

DirtyMechanic
08-15-2008, 01:48 AM
SDR is a lot further that 30min more for me...

just checked.

SDR = 117miles away

ADW = 57 miles awaylike i said half an hour geez.... that 117 miles is only like a hour and a half... lol you need to learn how to cruise on the highway. lol:lmfao:

AnthonyF
08-15-2008, 09:17 AM
wait, what is this? Atlanta DRAGWAY? Have you not been paying attention 350ZFTW?? Jesus. Maybe if you said Road Atlanta it'd be a different story.

-Ant.

Jason..
08-15-2008, 02:24 PM
LOL I forgot about that.Cant get free passes there.If I could I Would pick everyone's car and the driver and take them there and end this sh!t.

wait, what is this? Atlanta DRAGWAY? Have you not been paying attention 350ZFTW?? Jesus. Maybe if you said Road Atlanta it'd be a different story.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
08-15-2008, 03:11 PM
^the qtr mile is stupid for the cars that have been challenged. It is a no contest. I'll be at Tunerfest with my slow sh*t box but i'll make one of the fastest turn arounds. lol

-Ant.

Jason..
08-15-2008, 04:42 PM
^ Except for Thackerass.I cant believe he even turns around at the end!!!!

AnthonyF
08-15-2008, 06:23 PM
lolol he just throws it in reverse.

-Ant.