PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Fools

Papa_Smurf
08-14-2008, 10:31 AM
Well, in the middle of packing everything up today, i realised that i will no longer be seeing my beloved EF squad again. I start college @ Georgia Southern on monday, and i'm moving down there tomorrow morning.

Had some fun times with yall, and i'll be back during holidays, hopfully more, but that all depends on how well i'm doing in school.

Any skeet, i'll still be on the forums, just wolnt be @ any V meets to holla @ yall. But, you best believe if there's a mountain run, i'll do my damndest to be there, lol.

So, adios from EF Squad's official ricer :goodjob:

mocha latte cupcake
08-14-2008, 10:39 AM
fluck j00 cry baby! go to college already geez! i keed i keed but hey on the bright side your an hr away from me now lol (not that thats a great prize or anything but hey the beach :D )

cactusEG
08-14-2008, 10:46 AM
Where the heck is Georgia Southern ?

mocha latte cupcake
08-14-2008, 10:49 AM
statesboro, ga.

southside
08-14-2008, 10:52 AM
dang man thats pretty far just drive up everyonce and a while.

bigdare23
08-14-2008, 11:11 AM
My EF squad little brother is leaving :(

Anyways, stay focus homie! Have fun, but keep those grades up. Always stay protected! Remember what I told ya (both good and bad LOL), and take care!

cwhiteboy
08-14-2008, 11:58 AM
Enjoy college man, it was nice hangin with you and your pops. Whenever you come on up here to visit, gotta make sure the squad plans something for ya (mountain run, track day, etc.).

uproot
08-14-2008, 01:09 PM
best of luck to ya, and most of all have fun and enjoy :goodjob:

hope to see ya around sometime bro

sakasaku
08-14-2008, 01:18 PM
and i just meet u

cactusEG
08-14-2008, 01:37 PM
statesboro, ga.

oh, I have no idea where thats at lol

mushroom_toy
08-14-2008, 02:17 PM
Have fun alan...dont get too many stds in school...hahah. Man be careful there and do the speed limit some of the cops are poons there. Ill miss ya man. No homo.

Papa_Smurf
08-14-2008, 03:25 PM
lol no std's for me luke, dont worry.

and for sure bout the squad meets. lol my sister is allready planning on doing an auto to manual swap the weekend i planned on comming back, lol. but for sure bout the squad meets. if we had somethin going on, with enough time for me to work my schedule around it, i'd be back, no doubt :goodjob:

got love for my EF homies :D

pure jdm, you live on tibie (sp) island or w/e?

Grimm Reeper
08-14-2008, 03:31 PM
Hey be safe man and keep your aim up, I might just randomly hit you up on there :ninja: lol

Papa_Smurf
08-14-2008, 03:36 PM
My EF squad little brother is leaving :(

Anyways, stay focus homie! Have fun, but keep those grades up. Always stay protected! Remember what I told ya (both good and bad LOL), and take care!

:(. dare you've been like an older brother to me... a...black older brother :lmfao:. but for real i appreciate everything you've helped me out with in the past. and school>cars, you've burned that into my brain. cars can wait untill i have big money to play with, but i'll still be making upgrades here and there.

best of luck to ya, and most of all have fun and enjoy :goodjob:

hope to see ya around sometime bro

preciate it bro! ik i'll be seein ya when i come back, no doubt :D

and i just meet u

yea, well.. you're the EF squad's youngest member. i believe that was me, and you took that title from me, lol. so hold it down while i'm gone homie.

Papa_Smurf
08-14-2008, 03:37 PM
Hey be safe man and keep your aim up, I might just randomly hit you up on there :ninja: lol

lol oh for sure. AIM will be on 24-7, so yall best keep in touch. and yall got my number too. :goodjob:

mocha latte cupcake
08-14-2008, 03:40 PM
i drewed j00 a map!
fook that didn't work sigh

heres a link... its about an hour away not too bad :D

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=hilton%20head%20island%20map&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=il

Frög
08-14-2008, 04:00 PM
GA southern?

Geez im sorry!!!!

southside
08-14-2008, 06:13 PM
:(. dare you've been like an older brother to me... a...black older brother :lmfao:. but for real i appreciate everything you've helped me out with in the past. and school>cars, you've burned that into my brain. cars can wait untill i have big money to play with, but i'll still be making upgrades here and there.

preciate it bro! ik i'll be seein ya when i come back, no doubt :D

yea, well.. you're the EF squad's youngest member. i believe that was me, and you took that title from me, lol. so hold it down while i'm gone homie.Im the youngest:D

sakasaku
08-14-2008, 06:55 PM
[/QUOTE]yea, well.. you're the EF squad's youngest member. i believe that was me, and you took that title from me, lol. so hold it down while i'm gone homie.[/QUOTE]

i will dont worry,and ill out run ur zc when u get back:D i got a few tricks up my sleeve:ninja:

southside i am!!!:D

JDMJAYDC2
08-14-2008, 06:57 PM
fluck j00 cry baby! go to college already geez! i keed i keed but hey on the bright side your an hr away from me now lol (not that thats a great prize or anything but hey the beach :D )

is that chick in your sig saying yoooouuuullllll like souljaboy lmao

sakasaku
08-14-2008, 06:58 PM
is that chick in your sig saying yoooouuuullllll like souljaboy lmao

saying ho!!!! :D:D:D:goodjob:

Revmaynard
08-14-2008, 07:49 PM
Damn man! Have fun down there. I know some people who went there and said it's a lot of partying. So watch yourself out there. Hope to see ya again soon! Hit me up on AIM man, it's my username with 64 on the end lol.:goodjob:

00CelicaGT
08-14-2008, 08:15 PM
well Alan goodluck to u in school and i hope u do well and come back in full force. but before u leave here are a few key things to remember if ur living on campus/dorm.

#1. when u take a shower wear shower shoes. i have seen people get GangGreen from not wearing them.

#2. go to the doctore and get a dorm shot. it will help to keep u from getting sick.

#3. when taking a **** (being serious) make a NEST & SPLASH GUARD. if u dont know wat these are, a NEST u just take some toilet paper and place on the seat. Now a SPLASH GUARD is just taking a few sheet of toilet paper and placing it in the center of the toilet, this helps keep water from splashing up on ur A$$. lol

#4. bring plenty of toilet paper w/ u! cuz i dont know wat it is about college cafateria food but it makes u **** like a goose, nothing is worse than having to take a sh!t and u dont have any toilet paper.

this rule doesn't apply to liveing on campus, it applys to college as a whole.

The 5Th and final rule.

bring plenty of condoms, cuz college bitches are easy. plain and simple. it's not like high school where every chick is trying to not be a hoe, even thought they're inner hoe is trying to come out. lol

these are my 5 rules about college. i was told about these rules from older friends and i came out of college clean as a whistle, tired as hell from partying every weekend. so as ur older friend i pass them to u!

uproot
08-14-2008, 09:05 PM
:tear:

southside
08-14-2008, 10:37 PM
yea, well.. you're the EF squad's youngest member. i believe that was me, and you took that title from me, lol. so hold it down while i'm gone homie.[/QUOTE]

i will dont worry,and ill out run ur zc when u get back:D i got a few tricks up my sleeve:ninja:

southside i am!!!:D[/QUOTE]Trust me man if we pulled out the licenses you would be pissed:D

Georgia_boy
08-15-2008, 12:25 AM
G/L bro!! Never got a chance to meet u, but you'll be back lol

LoveGirl
08-15-2008, 01:19 AM
Have fun at college.
It was nice meeting you that one time.

:)

Oz10
08-15-2008, 02:12 AM
People make it sound so bad down here. You don't have to party if you don't want to. And you don't have to have sex with dirty whores if you don't want to. Even if its hard to say no sometimes. (ok all the time) But really its really not that different from any other school.

rbwdriven
08-15-2008, 06:08 AM
I went to southern many years ago. Graduated in 1992.

It's not that bad of a run. 2 hour and 45 minutes from statesboro to woodstock. We were making that run twice a quarter.

Statesboro is a cool little town. A vet friend of ours moved and open a clinic down there.

I was actually in that town this weekend Gas was $3.50 everywhere else 3.75

Savannah was usually a weekend run for us. Quickest we got there was 22 minutes, but hey when you are in a porsche 930 slant nose turbo you tend to say drop the hammer.

Have a good time. It is true about the girls I swear freshman quarter for me was the best. I drank the most and had actually the best grades. I had one friend she had a different guy every night for the first three months we were there then she settled down. Give the booze and they become whores.

00CelicaGT
08-15-2008, 10:34 AM
I went to southern many years ago. Graduated in 1992.

It's not that bad of a run. 2 hour and 45 minutes from statesboro to woodstock. We were making that run twice a quarter.

Statesboro is a cool little town. A vet friend of ours moved and open a clinic down there.

I was actually in that town this weekend Gas was $3.50 everywhere else 3.75

Savannah was usually a weekend run for us. Quickest we got there was 22 minutes, but hey when you are in a porsche 930 slant nose turbo you tend to say drop the hammer.

Have a good time. It is true about the girls I swear freshman quarter for me was the best. I drank the most and had actually the best grades. I had one friend she had a different guy every night for the first three months we were there then she settled down. Give the booze and they become whores.

^^I THINK IT'S LIKE THAT AT ALL COLLEGES. HELL WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL IN SC THOSE BITCHE$ (I ONLY CALL THEM BITCHE$ CUZ I DONT KNOW THERE NAMES) WERE ****ING LIKE RABITS THE FIRST SEMESTER. THEN IT SLOWED DOWN SECOND SEMESTER CUZ MOST BITCHE$ HAD BOYFRIENDS BY THEN.

P.S. DONT GET A GIRL FRIEND THE FIRST 2-3YRS... IT'S A WASTE OF TIME, AND OPPORTUNITY CUZ THEN U WILL BE PASSING BITCHE$ UP CUZ UR IN A "RELATIONSHIP"

mocha latte cupcake
08-15-2008, 10:35 AM
agreed :D esp USC girls lol... but GA Southern girls as well. just remember you only have 1 penis to use... don't infect it lol its like modding your car... Wrap your Header for longevity and performance :D

southside
08-15-2008, 11:33 AM
southside, LilGreen, 00CelicaGT what you doing on here lilgreen go get a life

LilGreen
08-15-2008, 11:42 AM
southside, LilGreen, 00CelicaGT what you doing on here lilgreen go get a life

lol as$.. :2up:.. but good luck to ya..

KevinT707
08-15-2008, 11:56 AM
GL my son, hopefully I'll see you at the next mountain run.

Papa_Smurf
08-17-2008, 09:28 AM
made it down nice and safe homies, mi'll be @ the next mountain run for sure, providing it doesn't fall on a weekend where we have a home football game ;)

SlamminCRX
08-18-2008, 06:38 PM
yo alan, Hit me up, ill ride to statesboro is like 30 minutes from my house.

we should start an ef squad chapter down here lol

Papa_Smurf
08-18-2008, 09:15 PM
lol "chapter" this aint a clan/gang/church group, hahahaha

bigdare23
08-18-2008, 09:35 PM

why not?

I can see it now EF Squad of Georgia Southeast district :lmfao:

00CelicaGT
08-19-2008, 05:57 PM

:lmao:lol. thats not a bad idea though:goodjob:

1flysi
08-20-2008, 02:14 PM
Im down,

Savannah isn't far from the boro.
Like 45 minutes.

low mileage
08-20-2008, 03:18 PM
ha ah your going to be down near me now, sweet. im only like 20 minutes from statesboro during the week and about 2 hours during the weekend. we'll have to get up although i wont have my ef down here but i will have my dc. just hit me up and lmk if your down.

Papa_Smurf
08-20-2008, 04:06 PM
Im down,

Savannah isn't far from the boro.
Like 45 minutes.

dude, you gotta fill me in on whats going down round this area. i know there's a meet every saturday night in savannah, i'll be bringing the hatch down in a few weekends for that. you go to those?

ha ah your going to be down near me now, sweet. im only like 20 minutes from statesboro during the week and about 2 hours during the weekend. we'll have to get up although i wont have my ef down here but i will have my dc. just hit me up and lmk if your down.

coo coo homie, where you live @? hinesville or w/e?

eViLMunkey
08-20-2008, 04:28 PM
Have fun at southern and don't catch nothin'!

Papa_Smurf
08-20-2008, 04:35 PM
Have fun at southern and don't catch nothin'!

lol got a gf who dont go here, so no problems there ;)

lol @ ur sig. :lmfao:

1flysi
08-20-2008, 07:35 PM
dude, you gotta fill me in on whats going down round this area. i know there's a meet every saturday night in savannah, i'll be bringing the hatch down in a few weekends for that. you go to those?

coo coo homie, where you live @? hinesville or w/e?

Yea man i'm normally there unless it is raining or i'm at the beach.

I will pm you my number. If you ever need anything or any help give me a call.

Andy_013
08-20-2008, 09:12 PM
best of luck to ya and have fun!

00CelicaGT
08-20-2008, 11:04 PM
lol got a gf who dont go here, so no problems there ;)

lol @ ur sig. :lmfao:

alan wat did i say in my last post! here let me quote it for u read the bold print

P.S. DONT GET A GIRL FRIEND THE FIRST 2-3YRS... IT'S A WASTE OF TIME, AND OPPORTUNITY CUZ THEN U WILL BE PASSING BITCHE$ UP CUZ UR IN A "RELATIONSHIP"

this means that u **** as many b1tches as possible (w/protection of course) untill u feel that u are ready to start a serious "relationship", trust me long distant relationships never work especially in college!:goodjob:

Papa_Smurf
08-21-2008, 10:13 AM
alan wat did i say in my last post! here let me quote it for u read the bold print

this means that u **** as many b1tches as possible (w/protection of course) untill u feel that u are ready to start a serious "relationship", trust me long distant relationships never work especially in college!:goodjob:

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::b lah:

bigdare23
08-21-2008, 12:16 PM
It seems like you post more now since you 'left" then before.

Hurry up and have a test already LOLOLOLOLOL

00CelicaGT
08-21-2008, 01:00 PM
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::b lah:

LOL U WILL SEE. U WILL SEE, THEN U WILL BE LIKE DAMN ANT WAS RIGHT! LOL
:taun:

Papa_Smurf
08-21-2008, 04:19 PM
haha, ant, i'm down here. i've seen the girls. i can also see the STD's dripping from between their legs.

i like my girl better :)

mocha latte cupcake
08-21-2008, 04:22 PM
see! i knew it! Southern girls come pre infected then shake their skittles to lure in innocent college freshmen... they are like spiders *shutters*

00CelicaGT
08-21-2008, 09:04 PM
haha, ant, i'm down here. i've seen the girls. i can also see the STD's dripping from between their legs.

i like my girl better :)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :no: :no:

damn thats just fuccking nasty, alan why the hell would u go to a school with a reputation saying u cant even get laid w/o the garuntee of catching an STD?

i would transfer ASAP... i know school is important, but so is vagina:lmfao:

SlamminCRX
08-24-2008, 12:47 AM
haha, there is a lot of girls at southern that went to my high school, their dripping std's since like 9th grade!

00CelicaGT
08-24-2008, 11:15 AM
damn that **** is probably air born.

Alan dont breathe the air