PDA

View Full Version : Karma is a Biatch THIEVES!! Ha ha

civic95
08-29-2005, 08:07 AM
Chase Ends In Deadly Crash (WSB Radio) The Georgia State Patrol is investigating a deadly traffic accident, possibly involving teenagers early Sunday morning.

Senior Trooper Larry Schnall tells WSB Hall County authorities were trying to stop the driver of a stolen Honda Accord when he took off, resulting in a high-speed chase that ended on Old Buford Road near Georgia 20. "As the vehicle approached Cumming, the Honda Accord lost control, went off the road, a single vehicle accident," said Schnall. One person died on the scene, two others taken to North Fulton Hospital with serious injuri

One less theif in this world is always good news.

ALVIN
08-29-2005, 08:10 AM
Hell yea

Mike4831
08-29-2005, 08:10 AM
Even though I don't like thieves, I would much rather see them get caught and rot in jail then see them die or endanger other individuals in the process.

Brett
08-29-2005, 08:12 AM
Good end to a worthless life, One less person my tax dollars have to support while they spend thier life in jail

PhatbacK
08-29-2005, 08:16 AM
I agree with Mike. Id rather see them picking up trash on the side of the road then get killed or harm others.

civic95
08-29-2005, 08:22 AM
I agree with Mike. Id rather see them picking up trash on the side of the road then get killed or harm others.

I would too if they were doing it daily. It's the other 99.5% of their time in jail that I don't want to pay for.

A.P. Photography
08-29-2005, 08:39 AM
While that might be fine well and good the majority of theives never receive jail time

Brett
08-29-2005, 09:03 AM
^^ Exactly, they just keep stealing cars which makes us pay higher insurance, etc

Repost Squintz
08-29-2005, 10:14 AM
damn, lol guy looses control near cumming LOL hahahahaha that shit just sounded funny to me

mp5o
08-29-2005, 10:19 AM
^lol

RISKYB
08-29-2005, 11:37 AM
theives fuckin deserve it, the law is to passive for criminal justice these days

SLOWR/T
08-29-2005, 12:17 PM
yep the basterd had what was coming to him.

Brett
08-29-2005, 12:24 PM
theives fuckin deserve it, the law is to passive for criminal justice these days

Yup our justice system is way fucked up, To easy for them, Not harsh enough when they do go to jail.

civic95
08-29-2005, 12:40 PM
Well they came from Hall county. Theres a 50% chance they are not even legal citizens to begin with. I hope the police are smart enough to find out where they live, and see what other shit they've stolen and hopefully return it to it's rightful owners.

ahmonrah
08-29-2005, 12:55 PM
karma.plain and simple.

redlinenprelude
08-29-2005, 01:43 PM
a honda in a high speed chase??? wtf

£G2♣
08-29-2005, 01:46 PM
he deserved it..

quickdodge®
08-29-2005, 01:54 PM
Good for the thieves. Later, QD.

Julio
08-29-2005, 04:17 PM
Did a little more digging up.

http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/news/stories/20050829/localnews/9928-3253.jpg

Damn he looks like he is an illegal imigrant.

"""

man died early Sunday after the stolen car in which he was riding crashed in Forsyth County while being chased by Hall County Sheriff's deputies.

Jeffrey Lee Smallwood, 21, of White Sulphur Road died of his injuries, said Capt. Jeff Strickland of the Hall County Sheriff's Office. Another passenger, whose name has not been released pending notification of family, was injured.

Jeffery Scott Dale, 20, of Gainesville was driving the stolen Honda Accord, Strickland said. Dale, who was treated for minor injuries, was being held Sunday at the Hall County Detention Center on charges of theft by receiving a stolen vehicle and a probation violation.

No other charges have been filed, pending the results of a Georgia State Patrol investigation, which began Sunday morning. Strickland said the sheriff's office will continue the investigation.

Dale is not eligible for bond under the probation violation, Strickland said.

The incident began about 2 a.m. Sunday when officers saw the vehicle heading south on Interstate 985 and gave chase.

Strickland said the driver turned off the Honda's headlights to avoid capture and left the interstate at Ga. 20, Exit 4, traveling west in Gwinnett County.

Dale lost control and crashed at the intersection of Ga. 20 and Ga. 9 in Cumming, Strickland said.

All three men in the vehicle were taken to local hospitals after the wreck.

Smallwood died at Northside Hospital Forsyth in Cumming. Funeral arrangements will be announced by Memorial Park Funeral Home.

A second passenger was admitted in stable condition to North Fulton Regional Hospital in Roswell, where Dale was treated and released.

"""

:crazy: :bigok:

Kalifornia087
08-29-2005, 04:25 PM
Damn, i just found out that the owner of the car is my sister's boyfriends best friend.. car got stolen last week from the east hall are (gainesville).. the guy who got it stolen is really bummed out. Said they rolled it like 10 times, because they turned there lights out in order to not be seen. The driver may be charged with murder since his buddy died.

IndianStig
08-29-2005, 04:45 PM
Fuk-a-thief

SDBCIVIC
09-26-2005, 08:08 AM
damn, lol guy looses control near cumming LOL hahahahaha that shit just sounded funny to me

:lmfao:

Danny
09-26-2005, 10:54 AM
Even though I don't like thieves, I would much rather see them get caught and rot in jail then see them die or endanger other individuals in the process.

yall can send me a check for my taxes that let people "rot in jail" w/ 3 square meals a day, Air conditioning, and cable TV. I do some research and prorate my taxes for you. Brett and lamar, when i get the avg %, i will send it to you guys to so they will send u checks to. thanks guys..

XBLG20
09-26-2005, 03:18 PM
too many cars get stolen in the atlanta area and they all seem to be hondas... i'm glad they didnt get away with it

Kelly_Rene
09-26-2005, 03:24 PM
gotta love Karma, I know i do, I def beleave in Whats goes around Comes Around

5thgcelica
09-26-2005, 03:45 PM
id be PISSED if myc ar was stolen and htne they rolled the bitch... it'd so go down.

7psiCivic
09-26-2005, 06:41 PM
HAHAHA..........Hopefully it was the fuckers that took mine..........

Glad they didn't kill anyone else........

KARMA is a bitch......just like my sig says