PDA

View Full Version : Calling out Diesel, once again.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-13-2008, 11:34 AM
I will run on whatever you want me to, as I have stated at least 5 times in the other threads.

You always come back with "Thacker is afraid to run me without nitrous"

I will say again, I will run you on whatever. As long as you put $200, or your emblems up. In the end, it will cost you much less to replace those emblems so maybe that is more in your price range?

:goodjob:

A simple yes or no will suffice. No need for this mouth running jaw jacking **** storm you like to spew in every thread about me being scared.

I was scared to run you on street tires.... and I tightened you up as I will do this time also.

Sometimes it's just best for you to admit your car is slower and move on. No one will think any less of you if you back down.. I am sure it's what most people expect anyway.

:goodjob:

On_Her_Face
08-13-2008, 11:41 AM
your emblems up? that is some new slang on me

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-13-2008, 11:42 AM
your emblems up? that is some new slang on me
If he loses, I simply want to take his front two cobra emblems. The originals off his car. It will only cost him about 50$ to replace.... so that will work out better for him since he's not into putting any real money up.

Gutling
08-13-2008, 11:58 AM
lol the emblem thing is awesome

hydro
08-13-2008, 12:03 PM
I think the emblem thing is your "out" on this race, mainly because he's declined to do that in other threads.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-13-2008, 12:08 PM
I think the emblem thing is your "out" on this race, mainly because he's declined to do that in other threads.
There is no out. He can do emblems or 200$.

And he hasn't declined to do it in any other thread that I saw... all he said was "you are afraid to run me without nitrous"

Dr.G35
08-13-2008, 12:09 PM
i thought they had already done their race and had moved on....... :thinking:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-13-2008, 12:09 PM
i thought they had already done their race and had moved on....... :thinking:
I beat the dog **** out of him from a dig. He complained and moaned about spinning.. and how I couldn't outrun him from a roll etc... so I am giving him a shot as getting his nuts back.

DieselNuts
08-13-2008, 12:12 PM
You are last weeks news Thacker. You are a drama queen and you get off on the attention you get on here, therefore, you arent getting anymore of mine.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-13-2008, 12:13 PM
You are last weeks news Thacker. You are a drama queen and you get off on the attention you get on here, therefore, you arent getting anymore of mine.
LOL.

Punked. You are a scared fat ***** that KNOWS my GTO > your Cobra.

Thread can be closed, DieselNOnuts bitched out again.

Jason..
08-13-2008, 12:14 PM
Easy enough!!!Admin close thread.

DieselNuts
08-13-2008, 12:19 PM
LOL.

Punked. You are a scared fat ***** that KNOWS my GTO > your Cobra.

Thread can be closed, DieselNOnuts bitched out again.
:lmfao: you really think you can get me worked up...your day is coming...

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-13-2008, 12:24 PM
:lmfao: you really think you can get me worked up...your day is coming...
My day is coming?
"but I will drag you from a roll... right now blah blah blah blah"

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: