PDA

View Full Version : A WTF Moment

Lizbiz101
08-13-2008, 11:33 AM
So I'm in Walmart this morning around 11 picking up some last minute things and I'm looking around for somewhere to check out, I see a lady with no one in line and I'm in and out within minutes. I'm walking out and there is about 15 registers open with emplyoees just standing around with nothing to do. My question is....if I come into Walmart after work around 7pm why is it only 3 registers opened......:thinking: WTF!! I don't get it, it's so stupid!!!! I know you know what I'm talkin bout too.

/rant

Dr.G35
08-13-2008, 11:36 AM
So I'm in Walmart this morning around 11 picking up some last minute things and I'm looking around for somewhere to check out, I see a lady with no one in line and I'm in and out within minutes. I'm walking out and there is about 15 registers open with emplyoees just standing around with nothing to do. My question is....if I come into Walmart after work around 7pm why is it only 3 registers opened......:thinking: WTF!! I don't get it, it's so stupid!!!! I know you know what I'm talkin bout too.

/rant

ive started noticing that **** too....Conspiracy maybe? :ninja:

blazin'
08-13-2008, 11:36 AM
I try to avoid Wal-Mart on weekends for that reason.

Sammich
08-13-2008, 11:37 AM
i remember this time i wanted to be like..ayo liz..where u been..but then i was like..forget it nevermind...

Ran
08-13-2008, 11:42 AM
Wal-Mart is a prime example of poor employee scheduling.

ShooterMcGavin
08-13-2008, 12:06 PM
i'm sure scheduling their employees isn't always easy either based on what i've seen of their employees...

BobbyFresco
08-13-2008, 12:16 PM
I try to avoid Wal Mart at all costs.

Zeeb
08-13-2008, 12:20 PM
i've noticed that too at like three different wallmarts. during the morning there are a ton open but in the afternoon when it gets busy they have 2-3 lines open, its sooo stupid.

Dr.G35
08-13-2008, 12:23 PM
i remember this time i wanted to be like..ayo liz..where u been..but then i was like..forget it nevermind...

i try to forget you but you keep showin up.

metalman
08-13-2008, 12:26 PM

/rant

Wally World could care less about your satisfaction as a customer.
Theyre famous for having a 30 acre store with only 2-3 registers open. It saves them from paying sheity wages to poor suckers forced to work there.

Here's how I combat this...I skip Walfart and spend a little more at a local private owned store. ;)

Leisa
08-13-2008, 12:29 PM

/rant

yes I do.. because that is what happened to me on Sunday... I was pissed off !

Zeeb
08-13-2008, 12:35 PM
most the people working lines are unfriendly and ass holes too.

ShooterMcGavin
08-13-2008, 12:43 PM
i use self checkout lines whenever possible :yes:

chinitoxamor
08-13-2008, 12:48 PM
their work schedule is shi.ttyyyy

mmmmpsi
08-13-2008, 12:58 PM
i use self checkout lines whenever possible :yes:

+1 No offense but 90% of the people that work in the lines I couldn't be bothered talking to.

slostang
08-13-2008, 02:00 PM
sounds like a typical walmart