PDA

View Full Version : Obama Video

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-13-2008, 10:32 AM
Very Interesting. 13 minutes.

http://www.eyeblast.tv/Public/Video.aspx?rsrcID=2036

Roadster
08-13-2008, 09:35 PM
Good find, good information. Obama is terrifying to me. I can't see how someone who hates the United States can be expected to be an effective leader. We're in trouble if he gets elected.

Specsteve
08-13-2008, 11:42 PM
I am so confused with this election, and honestly a few months back I really liked the direction Obama seemed to be going. BUTTT as I am doing more research, and becoming more informed I think McCain is the right man for the job. Plus I heard his potential VP is pro choice which I believe in.

Also McCain seems to have responded best to the Georgian / Russian conflict, bush was at the olympics having a grand ol time, and Obama was at the beach jogging or something ridiculous, and gave a very vague response that reminded me of something a pushover would.

Im kinda drunk so I hope my posts made sense. Nice Find Cav reps your way my friend.

Brett
08-14-2008, 06:20 AM
I dont have 13 minutes to watch this so what does the video show?

v-empire
08-14-2008, 08:06 AM
are you serious?? lol

talk about uneducated decisions... hahahaha

Total_Blender
08-14-2008, 08:07 AM
Didn't bring my headphones to work today. Cliffs anyone?

DevilK9
08-14-2008, 08:12 AM
Also McCain seems to have responded best to the Georgian / Russian conflict, bush was at the olympics having a grand ol time, and Obama was at the beach jogging or something ridiculous, and gave a very vague response that reminded me of something a pushover would.

Im kinda drunk so I hope my posts made sense. Nice Find Cav reps your way my friend.

Don't worry...McCain was probably drunk too. "We're all Georgians"???? WTF:screwy: Check his staff for Georgian influence and money. It'll blow your mind.

Bush, yah, on vacation.....again...complaining about other people going on vacation (over 750 days of vacation on the books for him so far). I agree with you there, he's an asshat. Have you all seen the backwards flag pic? Timeless!

Obama, on vacation, made a statement typical of someone who is awaiting a full breifing. If I'm on vacation and something happens in my business sector, I'm not going to make a definitive statement until I get all the info.

Besides, international relief does not require presidential approval....this is not the 3a.m. phone call.

v-empire
08-14-2008, 08:17 AM
Didn't bring my headphones to work today. Cliffs anyone?

they took every cheap shot attempt to hit on obama with his name, where his father is from, where his father went to school, his church, mistranslating his wife, mistranslating his word with incomplete sentences or meaning...called him a traitor for not raising his hand or wearing a usa pin flag, etc.... the cheapest uneducated shots, like some kkk member put this up in his basement or something.. hahahha..

what does any of this have to do with bring the ecomony back and giving america a good position in global affairs?

its just slander, and it so wrong and stupid for people to make **** up like that. its for dumb people to follow..

i dont agree with this type of media done to any of the candidates, republican , democrates or liberal.

the dumb is already dumb, don't make america dumber.

Frög
08-14-2008, 08:33 AM
no comment.

Who's the better choice? McCain?

lolers..

Total_Blender
08-14-2008, 08:53 AM
they took every cheap shot attempt to hit on obama with his name, where his father is from, where his father went to school, his church, mistranslating his wife, mistranslating his word with incomplete sentences or meaning...called him a traitor for not raising his hand or wearing a usa pin flag, etc.... the cheapest uneducated shots, like some kkk member put this up in his basement or something.. hahahha.. .

OK, so its not actually a video of Obama speaking on his proposed policies or any of the issues, its just a video somebody made to smear him?

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t313/RawSenses/officerBarbrady.gif

v-empire
08-14-2008, 09:00 AM
OK, so its not actually a video of Obama speaking on his proposed policies or any of the issues, its just a video somebody made to smear him?

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t313/RawSenses/officerBarbrady.gif

lol.. they even went as far as to photoshop his face on a taliban leader...

hahaha.... to our own candidates!

so embrassing. lol

osnap
08-14-2008, 10:28 AM
first of all, repost, and wrong section.
they took every cheap shot attempt to hit on obama with his name, where his father is from, where his father went to school, his church, mistranslating his wife, mistranslating his word with incomplete sentences or meaning...called him a traitor for not raising his hand or wearing a usa pin flag, etc.... the cheapest uneducated shots, like some kkk member put this up in his basement or something.. hahahha..

what does any of this have to do with bring the ecomony back and giving america a good position in global affairs?

its just slander, and it so wrong and stupid for people to make **** up like that. its for dumb people to follow..

i dont agree with this type of media done to any of the candidates, republican , democrates or liberal.

the dumb is already dumb, don't make america dumber.exactly! its just aggregating several ignorant and distorted facts into a neat little smear-laden package. I saw this several weeks ago and could not stop laughing. If a video were to arise showcasing some valid facts, it'd be one thing, and id be all ears... but this video exposes the dark, ominous truth: his middle name, and the fact that he doesnt like to wear a lapel pin! :lmfao: complete garbage.