PDA

View Full Version : Sex Before Marriage: How do you feel about it?

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-13-2008, 09:02 AM
I was just curious as to what everyone thinks about sex before marriage?

Like, if you are in a relationship with someone you care about, do you feel okay having sex before you are married?

What about just random sex?

What about if you are in a relationship and trying to get out, do you still think it's okay to sleep together?

Just wondering...

DJ Maestro
08-13-2008, 09:05 AM

Like, if you are in a relationship with someone you care about, do you feel okay having sex before you are married?

What about if you are in a relationship and trying to get out, do you still think it's okay to sleep together?

Just wondering...

Sex before marriage - Definitely, have to test drive to make sure it's exactly what you want.

Random Sex - Definitely, have to get in multiple test drives to make smart comparisons.

Sex while in before out - Yes, even unhappy people have needs.

:goodjob: :D

willum14pb
08-13-2008, 09:09 AM
trying to get out of a relationship dont' sleep with the person. I was all about random sex after i lost my virginity in a relationship, gotta get your fix! lol.

Plus, the way i see it, gotta try out the merchandise before you buy it. Make sure it's what you want.

carbon_crash
08-13-2008, 09:09 AM
Sex before marriage - Definitely, have to test drive to make sure it's exactly what you want.

Random Sex - Definitely, have to get in multiple test drives to make smart comparisons.

AGREED!!!

eViLMunkey
08-13-2008, 09:11 AM
Always gotta test the goods... whether you're in a relationship or not...

OTG Signs
08-13-2008, 09:12 AM
Have to test drive the car before you buy it.

Leisa
08-13-2008, 09:13 AM
I just cant even imagine ( and Im not knocking anyone) but if you are in love with each other then I dont see what the big deal is about.Granted I understand that saving yourself for that special person at marriage is supposed to be this grand thing. However giving yourself to the one you love is the best feeling in the world.

Random sex... I have had my share, was not a big deal..

Sex during a "trying to get out" relationship. I know from experience that when getting a divorce, and papers have been filed, you cant have sex, or else you would have to refile and start all over again.

Each person is different... of course you will have different answers :)

Tiff-O-Bitties
So basically if she's a dead f*** or maybe doesn't do it your way, etc.. you won't "buy?"

Ran
I respect those that wait until marriage for sex. I actually tried to wait but, well, I gave in and am now practically a sex fiend. If someone can wait it out, then more power to them and I wish them the best.

Me and my girlfriend are actually cutting back on the sex since she's getting back into her religious faith. It's taking it's toll though...

willum14pb
08-13-2008, 09:15 AM
So basically if she's a dead f*** or maybe doesn't do it your way, etc.. you won't "buy?"

If she's willing to work on it and i love her i will. However, if she's a dead **** and doesn't care, PEACE.

twinj
08-13-2008, 09:15 AM

Agreed^^

eViLMunkey
08-13-2008, 09:17 AM
Well if she's a dead lay but you have a real connection w/ that one, you can fix it... :ninja: but other than that gotta ditch it. .

Deke
08-13-2008, 09:17 AM
haha, I like how there is no choice other than some form of sexual activity :) (well, and yousef)

Personally, I'm not in a relationship and sexually active. But I definitely have respect for people with the convictions to wait until marriage. And if I met the right girl that had those convictions...who knows.

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-13-2008, 09:18 AM
lolz... that's funny... You know though.. it does go both ways, just girls aren't as open about it..

I dated this guy once that had a small pee-pee and I liked him a lot and had to look over his issue, then the basta*d cheated on me... I made sure to tell him that his pee-pee was the size of a 5 year old boy and he had nothing to be proud of and that if I were him I'd become a monk so no one else ever has to see that thing..

eViLMunkey
08-13-2008, 09:22 AM
lolz... that's funny... You know though.. it does go both ways, just girls aren't as open about it..

I dated this guy once that had a small pee-pee and I liked him a lot and had to look over his issue, then the basta*d cheated on me... I made sure to tell him that his pee-pee was the size of a 5 year old boy and he had nothing to be proud of and that if I were him I'd become a monk so no one else ever has to see that thing..

Bwahahaha :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I dated one girl who wanted to wait till marriage and so far that has been the longest relationship I've had. :thinking:

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-13-2008, 09:24 AM
Bwahahaha :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I dated one girl who wanted to wait till marriage and so far that has been the longest relationship I've had. :thinking:

had, as in past tense, or present?

I think it's admirable to wait... It's definitely tough... I'm trying to do it now, but I might break down given a crazy night (which don't happen often thanks to my son!!)

Ran
08-13-2008, 09:29 AM
So basically if she's a dead f*** or maybe doesn't do it your way, etc.. you won't "buy?"Why do people always complain about a dead lay? Just throw her down on her back, fold her legs behind her head, and go to town. :dunno:

DJ Maestro
08-13-2008, 09:31 AM
Why do people always complain about a dead lay? Just throw her down on her back, fold her legs behind her head, and go to town. :dunno:

Ran and the RealDoll. :lmfao:

mocha latte cupcake
08-13-2008, 09:32 AM
well being that i've lived and learned i'll jump in here.

before marriage - i don't do it anymore, i had my 1 person i lost it to. (what a disaster that was, but i guess i learned alot about what i want, and that people lie to get what they want) but i would definately want to try the car before i bought it. i mean there is always room for improvement but if someone is a dead lay (thanks #1 preciate that) then i won't be buying it. its kinda sad to say but the only thing that seperates friends from lovers is a sexual encounter (friends with benefits aside) but basically if she can't get me off or do the things that make me happy in the bed room i don't see myself locking down into a lifetime of marriage and love with that person. thats like knowing the lake is full of alligators but you jump in anyways already knowing whats going to happen i think its stupid. now i'll say that i haven't had sex since that 1 person and i'm quite happy about it. i get my joys from other places than just full on sex. besides not having to worry about the classic "i'm late" thing is something i never have to worry about. i don't do it b/c it gives me a peace of mind, and my religious faith is more important to me, than some random chick who's easy to get laid from in a few dates time.

just my personal opinion :D

amy - have a dead lay and you'll understand its not like your loli doll that you get to do whatever you want lol. they b!tch complain and irritate you b/c its like trying to have sex with someone who is just well..... dead :lmfao: its like OMG do something stop being a lazy whiny b!tch! lol

Ran
08-13-2008, 09:33 AM
Ran and the RealDoll. :lmfao:RealDoll? :???:

EDIT: You know what, nevermind. I don't even want to know. :lmao:

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-13-2008, 09:33 AM
Why do people always complain about a dead lay? Just throw her down on her back, fold her legs behind her head, and go to town. :dunno:

Hell I don't know.. I've never been one, so I don't know.

NevrNufTorq
08-13-2008, 09:34 AM
I respect those that wait until marriage for sex. I actually tried to wait but, well, I gave in and am now practically a sex fiend. If someone can wait it out, then more power to them and I wish them the best.

Me and my girlfriend are actually cutting back on the sex since she's getting back into her religious faith. It's taking it's toll though...

x2, i tried myself, but at 23 that was all over...def no saint before that but hadnt done the deed itself

cant imagine how tough it would be to cut back after 'starting the engine' and i'm bigtime into my faith but i have come to the conclusion i'm just not perfect...every time i try to not do it in a relationship that one issue ends up consuming it. would def be easier in a new relationship and not one that has been ongoing for a period of time. i take it this is where all those religious ?'s came from a while back?

later man :D

Nemesis
08-13-2008, 09:36 AM
Im more of a fan of waiting to have sex with your partner until you know each other well. Definitly not in the first 8-12 months of a relationship. Sex tends to make things complicated for a lot of people.

mocha latte cupcake
08-13-2008, 09:37 AM
Im more of a fan of waiting to have sex with your partner until you know each other well. Definitly not in the first 8-12 months of a relationship. Sex tends to make things complicated for a lot of people.

tr00f

Ran
08-13-2008, 09:38 AM
x2, i tried myself, but at 23 that was all over...def no saint before that but hadnt done the deed itselfI hear ya man. I didn't quite make it to 23 though. Not even close actually. lol

cant imagine how tough it would be to cut back after 'starting the engine' and i'm bigtime into my faith but i have come to the conclusion i'm just not perfect...every time i try to not do it in a relationship that one issue ends up consuming it. would def be easier in a new relationship and not one that has been ongoing for a period of time. i take it this is where all those religious ?'s came from a while back?We accept that we're not perfect, but she still gets a twinge of guilt afterwards because I guess she knows that it's not right and we do it sometimes anyway. It sucks because I'm a horndog and I know that I'm not making it any easier on her though I am trying.

Also, yeah this is part of where some of the religious threads I made have come from. It seems to be taking more and more priority in our relationship and, while I am studying and learning, I'm just not sure it's going to work out for me. :(

Nomad!
08-13-2008, 09:38 AM
I'm never getting married so, I just need to find a tramp who's free from infection & loves midgets.

Ran
08-13-2008, 09:39 AM
I'm never getting married so, I just need to find a tramp who's free from infection & loves midgets.Go party just outside of Las Vegas. Legal prostitution is rather adundant even here in the US.

NevrNufTorq
08-13-2008, 09:47 AM
I hear ya man. I didn't quite make it to 23 though. Not even close actually. lol

We accept that we're not perfect, but she still gets a twinge of guilt afterwards because I guess she knows that it's not right and we do it sometimes anyway. It sucks because I'm a horndog and I know that I'm not making it any easier on her though I am trying.

Also, yeah this is part of where some of the religious threads I made have come from. It seems to be taking more and more priority in our relationship and, while I am studying and learning, I'm just not sure it's going to work out for me. :(

the guilt thing is a major issue for some people, but to me, unless she's perfect in everything else she does, there is no need to feel more guilty about sex than any other sin in her life. not an excuse to do whatever you want, just saying as far as the guilt thing goes. peole prioritize(sp?) sin too much and try to say one thing is worse than the other, when ALL sin blinds us from God, not just one that we percieve to be worse than lets say lying to a family member.

as far as your studying goes, i couldnt ask anything more, then you can make an educated decision on what you believe and why you believe it!!! just know, faith does go alot deeper than the knowledge also, but i bet you never met a rocket scientist who didnt knwo his physics as well as his belief that said rocket would fly(no pun to the thread intended) :2cents:

Kevykev
08-13-2008, 09:50 AM

I do it but according to the Bible it is wrong.

The answer is obvious here It's like trying to quit smoking by SMOKING :D

Just wondering...

Answers above ^

ShooterMcGavin
08-13-2008, 09:56 AM
premarital sex is a must imo....but what i want to know is why are you inquiring tiff? :D

Nomad!
08-13-2008, 10:02 AM
Go party just outside of Las Vegas. Legal prostitution is rather adundant even here in the US.
I don't want to have to pay for a tramp that's free from infection & loves midgets. Surely there's one or two somewhere around Atlanta :D

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-13-2008, 10:08 AM
Answers above ^

I love the word additions.. Thanks Kev.. You can read my mind, lol!:lmfao:

premarital sex is a must imo....but what i want to know is why are you inquiring tiff? :D

Really just curious.

Brett
08-13-2008, 10:12 AM
By the time Yousef has sex, Jesus will have to personally come down and bring him a b*tch

Reaper
08-13-2008, 10:40 AM
I try to keep my whoring to a minimum, but while in a relationship I'm definitely sexually active...

But I definitely have respect for those who wait till marriage to have sex, just because that takes a LOT of restraint, and you don't see it very often this day and age.

Brett
08-13-2008, 10:47 AM
I cant see waiting because if you are engaged it is good to see if the 2 people are sexually good together, because if you wait till after I DO and that person sucks in bed, Someone gonna creep on the side.

metalman
08-13-2008, 10:55 AM
Heres advice from an old married guy...
Waiting to have sex just because you have a certificate of marriage is a joke.
Its nothing more then a 'technicality'.

The real issue (if your into religious morals and all that) is wait until you can commit fully to that person. This is if your into religion. If youre commited to your partner then bang away. :)

If youre not concerned with morals/religion etc then primarily protect yourself from disease, unwanted preg, and emotional/physical abuse. Otherwise have fun.

Oh, and if you think after being married you'll enjoy tons of kinky hot sex, I got news for you, the odds are wayyy against you. Most married people dont have that much sex. Oh some do, and there are the swingers and all of that...BUT the vast majority find themselves with a mediocre semi infrequent sex life. Thats the truth.

The real key is DONT marry unless youre really a good match. And generally to find that out you will need to take a 'test drive'....or a few hundred. ;)

BobbyFresco
08-13-2008, 10:57 AM
I lost my virginity when I was 13 and haven't looked back since..Sure, there are a few choices that I would go back and change, namely my ex wife, but you live and learn.

I don't think I could wait for very long while in a relationship to have sex but then again, I've never faced a situation where I've been challenged to do that.

However if I were to want to do things the right way and get to know someone well before jumping into sex, the physical would have to abstained from.

eViLMunkey
08-13-2008, 10:58 AM
had, as in past tense, or present?

I think it's admirable to wait... It's definitely tough... I'm trying to do it now, but I might break down given a crazy night (which don't happen often thanks to my son!!)

yes past since I'm no longer w/ that person, and I'm mainly work oriented now so I haven't been dating for close to a year now...

Hulud
08-13-2008, 10:59 AM
generally to find that out you will need to take a 'test drive'....or a few hundred. ;)
yea you dont buy a car with out seeing how it rides first. either from a review or first hand

metalman
08-13-2008, 11:00 AM
Oh yeah...and one more thing about being a match....
I wouldnt even consider getting married unless I knew FULLY my partners tastes and APPETITE for sex. This is the most common area of being a mismatch sexually. There is no right and wrong...you must be COMPATIBLE.

*old guy rant mode off* ;)

eViLMunkey
08-13-2008, 11:01 AM
In order to get married, last I checked it's more than just about the others sexual abilities and preferences...

BobbyFresco
08-13-2008, 11:04 AM
In order to get married, last I checked it's more than just about the others sexual abilities and preferences...

I don't think that's the point he's trying to make but compatability on different levels is needed to make a marriage work, one of them being sexual.

Issues rooted behind sex can play a part in ruining a marriage or any type of relationship for that matter.

Maniacc
08-13-2008, 11:06 AM
I personally think it's a must now a days. Sex is very important in a relationship, and if you're out there dating and experiencing you'll eventually find the right one.

What's the big deal is what I'd like to know. Why would people wait so long to have sex? When the time comes to actually do it, the situation will be extremely awkward and unsatisfying for both. Practice, learn, and live it.

I'm a very sexual person. And I kinda don't have a problem with it. One reason why I do, is because of all the diseases flowing around. It's scary when you think about it. Sure condoms are there but I would rather pound females that I atleast have known for a few weeks before pounding their ass into another dimension.

I'm in a relationship right now. And I would want to still be able to have sex even when we go our separate ways. As a male I can safely say that the majority of us think it's ok to sleep together even after breaking up.

Just wondering...
As a side note. There is nothing wrong with waiting til marriage. I just think it's dumb to not experience something like sex when you're in your teen-early adult years.

DieselNuts
08-13-2008, 11:06 AM
I made sure to tell him that his pee-pee was the size of a 5 year old boy
DAMN, HOW DID HE WALK?

metalman
08-13-2008, 11:07 AM
I believe in no sex before marriage. That's the long and short of it. Everyone is going to tell me how retarded they think that is and I'm not going to care simply because I believe what I believe in. :)

I wouldnt say its 'retarded' I would say its a technicality only thats methods dont really work in the long run for the most part.
If youre into the Bible for example the principle is about COMMITMENT....not a piece of paper from a church or government that says you can have sex.

Before you marry you had better know FULLY the sexuality of your partner. Otherwise you will end up like tens of thousands of others....disapointed and/or not fulfilled. Of course, if sex is not important to you that may not be an issue. BUT if it ends up being important to your partner....it will be. You better make absolute certain of their interests!

NevrNufTorq
08-13-2008, 11:07 AM

i do agree, but being divorced and this was one of her issues, it can be a huge problem.....

on the flip side, for most married folks, sex was better, more often, and more fun when they were unmarried...get married and all of the sudden sex is like the 'gold star' in 1st grade for being a 'good boy today'....took out the trash, got a romp, bj's on the bday and xmas and so on and so forth. dont believe me, talk to some folks been married for more than 3 or 4 years...life just gets in the way

eViLMunkey
08-13-2008, 11:08 AM
I mean you never can tell! I might say I DO and still not have sex. ;):idb:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: that would suck but it's funny at the same time :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

eViLMunkey
08-13-2008, 11:09 AM
i do agree, but being divorced and this was one of her issues, it can be a huge problem.....

on the flip side, for most married folks, sex was better, more often, and more fun when they were unmarried...get married and all of the sudden sex is like the 'gold star' in 1st grade for being a 'good boy today'....took out the trash, got a romp, bj's on the bday and xmas and so on and so forth. dont believe me, talk to some folks been married for more than 3 or 4 years...life just gets in the way

You forgot Steak & BJ day! 3/15!

BobbyFresco
08-13-2008, 11:10 AM
I mean you never can tell! I might say I DO and still not have sex. ;):idb:

It's a catch 22 really. Think about it. Under the assumption you have never had sex with your soon to be husband, what if when you guys get married you come to the conclusion that the sex sucks or he comes to that conclusion with you?

It would be an issue and quite frankly, sex plays a bigger role in relationships than people are willing to admit.

NevrNufTorq
08-13-2008, 11:11 AM
You forgot Steak & BJ day! 3/15!
:lmfao:

BobbyFresco
08-13-2008, 11:15 AM
What If I say I DO and still don't have sex :tongue1: or what if i only have sex to procrate children. :crazy: hahahaha:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

I mean seriously. Sex is not high of my list of important things, obviously.

That's YOU but then are you saying that HIS needs or wants are of no concern to you? If that's the case, then you really shouldn't be worried about getting married. It's about both of you, not just you.

DieselNuts
08-13-2008, 11:17 AM
Before you marry you had better know FULLY the sexuality of your partner. Otherwise you will end up like tens of thousands of others....disapointed and/or not fulfilled. Of course, if sex is not important to you that may not be an issue. BUT if it ends up being important to your partner....it will be. You better make absolute certain of their interests!
True on both accounts. What if he doesnt like it and come to find out, he's been a peter puffer all along. Or, what if she doesnt like it, refrains from it then he goes elsewhere to find it? Both very likely possibilities that have happened more than once.

eViLMunkey
08-13-2008, 11:19 AM
Oh I failed to elaborate. I would never marry a male that was not a virgin himself. :)

ummm... that's gonna be difficult to find these days... other than we can always just say we are :crazy:

BobbyFresco
08-13-2008, 11:21 AM
ummm... that's gonna be difficult to find these days... other than we can always just say we are :crazy:

QFT

crazzzy_good
08-13-2008, 11:23 AM
not only girls can be dead lays. there is a difference between actually having great sex and a guy just putting tab B into slot A over and over again. you have to build up to it and try new things.

i tried to wait until marriage, it didn't work out for me. i'm not going to get into a long loving relationship unless i know we are sexually compatible. i don't care about size, he can work with that. i just rather know what he's into. like if he's into some weird sh!t, i really don't want to marry him.

there are many levels you look for someone. sexually is one of them. i'm in a relationship right now and am sexually active. if i had a feeling that all it was was sex, i would be gone. but we do have conversation and hang out without sex. if i say that i dont want to do it, he'll respect me, or he has so far.

sex is not a priority, but it is something most people want.

i respect it if someone wants to wait, but that's just not for me.

SixSquared
08-13-2008, 11:23 AM
Have to test drive the car before you buy it.

my thoughts exactly.

metalman
08-13-2008, 11:24 AM
I always inform who I am dating the minute I see I really like them, and am interested in dating them, and I allow them to decide IF I AM WORTH their time with my morals and personal beliefs. :goodjob:

I respect your overall goal here BUT....
As I see it the problem with your method is that you might be using the 'virgin test' or the 'willingness to wait' test and neither of those tests REALLY work. Just because someone is willing to wait or is a virgin doesnt mean they wont turn into a full out sexual freak once they get some OR decide they hate sex and dont want it at all...or anything in between.

Being a virgin proves only one thing....you havent had any sex and likely dont even know what you will or will not like or have the appetite for....even though you think you might. ;)

BobbyFresco
08-13-2008, 11:26 AM
Ha. Nah. He's a virgin. He's had a taste of sex though. He's just a virgin through the technical aspect. I am through and through.

Longest relationship with a non-virgin was 1 year. And throughout that year he'd be pissed off bc he wasn't getting even a taste, lol. Do you think I cared? Ah no.

No offense so I hope none is taken by what I'm about to say but you are IMO setting yourself up for failure already. I say this because you already come with a list of what you adamantly will and won't do and what I perceive as a "It's about me and if you don't like it, tough" kind of attitude. In the end there's more to it than just YOU .:2cents:

crazzzy_good
08-13-2008, 11:26 AM
slowster civy, for all you know when you have sex you are gonna like some weird freaky stuff and your new husband will be like wtf! you know? so i mean you got to have a conversation or something at least before marriage.

DieselNuts
08-13-2008, 11:27 AM
Being a virgin proves only one thing....you havent had any sex and likely dont even know what you will or will not like or have the appetite for....
true. Thats why I dont understand why Arabs are so excited about getting 72 virgins....thats a lot of effing work and teaching damnit :goodjob:

Dr.G35
08-13-2008, 11:29 AM

couldnt have said it better myself :yes:

metalman
08-13-2008, 11:33 AM
My future hubby hopes that.
But he tells me he's not getting his hopes up because he knows me and how I am and he'll be lucky to get it twice a week.

My own guess is that it will be far less then that. lol....

No personal offense intended. :)

DieselNuts
08-13-2008, 11:35 AM
my guess is that someone will be hitting up Craigslist in the future...

metalman
No offense so I hope none is taken by what I'm about to say but you are IMO setting yourself up for failure already. I say this because you already come with a list of what you adamantly will and won't do and what I perceive as a "It's about me and if you don't like it, tough" kind of attitude. In the end there's more to it than just YOU .:2cents:

A potential mate should take careful note of ALL these kind of things.

Compatibility is everything.

crazzzy_good
My future hubby hopes that.
But he tells me he's not getting his hopes up because he knows me and how I am and he'll be lucky to get it twice a week.

How you act like you are now and how you act during sex are two seperate things. when i was a virgin, i was like sh!t, i'm only going to have intercourse in missionary with my husband. now that i'm older, i've tried new things and would never want to fall back on that.

twice a week? -have you thought about being a nun? you still have time. i mean when you are older i understand that. but newlyweds? you supposed to beat the breaks off.

DieselNuts
08-13-2008, 11:37 AM
How you act like you are now and how you act during sex are two seperate things. when i was a virgin, i was like sh!t, i'm only going to have intercourse in missionary with my husband. now that i'm older, i've tried new things and would never want to fall back on that.

twice a week? -have you thought about being a nun? you still have time. i mean when you are older i understand that. but newlyweds? you supposed to beat the breaks off.
QFT :goodjob:

crazzzy_good
08-13-2008, 11:42 AM
yeah, think about that... ...

i mean to know what you want sexually you have to do it yourself or have your partner figure it out. it's not just a "let's have sex" wam bam thank you ma'am. it takes time to figure out if that is what you like. i mean the first time you have sex is going to suck major ass, most likely. after the first few times, you get to be more in tuned with your partner. if you love each other, it brings the love to a whole new level.

dieselnuts, that's just the way i think :)

metalman
08-13-2008, 11:43 AM
Well I am catholic.

I thought so at your first post.

The catholic 'brainwashing' system places great emphasis upon NO SEX before marriage but when there finally is sex , dont protect yourself, have 19 children.
My apologies for seeming harsh. I hope your future partner is brainwashed the same way....because the bottom line here is, COMPATIBILITY.

I have catholic relatives and friends and I have seen this scenario play out in the long run. I know several catholic guys with wives that think that way...and theyre getting laid on the side. ;)

Mike Lowrey
08-13-2008, 11:44 AM
Name: Austin "Danger" Powers

Sex: Yes Please

Ran
08-13-2008, 11:44 AM
i mean to know what you want sexually you have to do it yourself or have your partner figure it out. it's not just a "let's have sex" wam bam thank you ma'am. it takes time to figure out if that is what you like. i mean the first time you have sex is going to suck major ass, most likely. after the first few times, you get to be more in tuned with your partner. if you love each other, it brings the love to a whole new level.I dunno about all that. I enjoy being on top and in control. All she has to do is squeeze and I'm good to go. :lmao:

DieselNuts
08-13-2008, 11:45 AM
yeah, think about that... ...

i mean to know what you want sexually you have to do it yourself or have your partner figure it out. it's not just a "let's have sex" wam bam thank you ma'am. it takes time to figure out if that is what you like. i mean the first time you have sex is going to suck major ass, most likely. after the first few times, you get to be more in tuned with your partner. if you love each other, it brings the love to a whole new level.

dieselnuts, that's just the way i think :)
exactly. It takes time to figure out what you like and sometimes you have to try new things that you typically wouldnt do. I have done that myself and to my suprise, there are things that I and my GF like that we would have never known if we didnt try.

Lizbiz101
08-13-2008, 11:45 AM
IMO to each his own, if you wanna wait more power to you, but it's not a MUST for me. People are ultimately going to do what they want to do, and the way society is set up right now, sex is everywhere. I don't want to sit there and tell my child he/she has to wait, cuz what if he/she goes out and does it anyway. So my approach is to tell him/her how important it is to wear protection, or to protect herself with BCP. At the same time, I don't believe in having sex with someone your not in a relationship with whatsoever.

OTG Signs
08-13-2008, 11:46 AM
my thoughts exactly.

Nice avatar! :lmfao:

BobbyFresco
08-13-2008, 11:47 AM
He'll be ok! :lmfao::yes:

He must be a passive/aggressive/pushover type of guy because it shows in what you're saying....I don't think you respect him all that much, to be honest but hey, I could be wrong...Hopefully, your outlook on the subject at hand will change because no matter how much a man loves you, he's not going to remain faithful in a sexless marriage.

OTG Signs
08-13-2008, 11:49 AM
MY figure husband is Methodist. Our kids will be Methodist. :) If that gives you any idea of how I feel about my religion.

I feel sorry for your kids.

crazzzy_good
08-13-2008, 11:50 AM
I dunno about all that. I enjoy being on top and in control. All she has to do is squeeze and I'm good to go

maybe she would like it too. she really just doesn't know. what if you try something new and go "oh wait why didn't i like that before?" over time, your preference in sexual activities change.

exactly. It takes time to figure out what you like and sometimes you have to try new things that you typically wouldnt do. I have done that myself and to my suprise, there are things that I and my GF like that we would have never known if we didnt try.

that is exactly what i'm trying to say. like one time i had an asthma attack during sex and thought that it was real good sex, my guy decided maybe i like to be choked while having sex. so next time, we are going to try it. i mean you have to try new things. break out of your shell basically and get your freak on. then you would enjoy it to the fullest extent.

metalman
08-13-2008, 11:50 AM
Hopefully, your outlook on the subject at hand will change because no matter how much a man loves you, he's not going to remain faithful in a sexless marriage.

BINGO!!

DieselNuts
08-13-2008, 11:52 AM
maybe i like to be choked while having sex. so next time, we are going to try it. i mean you have to try new things. break out of your shell basically and get your freak on. then you would enjoy it to the fullest extent.
lol, thats actually one of the things I was thinking about when writing my post :bump:

BobbyFresco
like one time i had an asthma attack during sex and thought that it was real good sex, my guy decided maybe i like to be choked while having sex. so next time, we are going to try it. i mean you have to try new things. break out of your shell basically and get your freak on. then you would enjoy it to the fullest extent.

OTG Signs
Well my children will def know better to have sex under my roof, can you say the same? ;)

I share a variety of religious beliefs, not one strict BS sect.

DieselNuts
08-13-2008, 11:54 AM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 19 (16 members and 3 guests)
DieselNuts, Ran, SlowsterCivy, metalman, OTG Signs, Gutling, hondabuilder, crazzzy_good, ARH1192, 5spdfrk, BlueHatch, lanier, Turbo Terrance, Total_Blender, gabbysmommy, sabastian458

lulz

crazzzy_good
08-13-2008, 11:56 AM
lol, thats actually one of the things I was thinking about when writing my post

yeah, i mean i would have never known if i didn't try.

BobbyFresco
08-13-2008, 11:58 AM
lol, thats actually one of the things I was thinking about when writing my post :bump:

The girl that I'm having relations with currently likes to be choked and spanked and basically degraded during sex and I really didn't think I could get into it but I have...To me it's still a little weird though because I personally couldn't get off on being treated that way but whatever....:lmfao:

DieselNuts
08-13-2008, 11:58 AM
Oh yes, I figure if i keep talking through my soap (young and the restless) we're have many more lurkers What fun! :bump:
you think highly of yourself, dont you :rolleyes:

OTG Signs
08-13-2008, 11:59 AM

:cough: Methodist

BobbyFresco
08-13-2008, 12:00 PM

:lmfao: You get that impression, too? and here I thought I was the only one...
She def has a lot to learn.:idb:

DieselNuts
08-13-2008, 12:00 PM
yeah, i mean i would have never known if i didn't try.
yep. She actually likes it so much, she does it when she masturbates :eek: :goodjob:

The girl that I'm having relations with currently likes to be choked and spanked and basically degraded during sex and I really didn't think I could get into it but I have...To me it's still a little weird though because I personally couldn't get off on being treated that way but whatever....:lmfao:
Im in a similar situation. I never thought I could be the one doing the dirty talk....come to find out....

DieselNuts
08-13-2008, 12:03 PM
Maybe a little? ;):no: Or maybe I'm getting my funnies by how many are lurking!
I'm willing to bet if you left this thread right now, it would still continue at the same rate as its going, only w/1 less person....You...

DieselNuts
08-13-2008, 12:04 PM
Referring to me with that masturbation comment because the only thing that goes near that region of my is a tampon.
WTF are you talking about? I was talking about MY girlfriend...not you Prudance :D

crazzzy_good
08-13-2008, 12:05 PM
I'm willing to bet if you left this thread right now, it would still continue at the same rate as its going, only w/1 less person....You...

that's a bit harsh, derek.

BobbyFresco
08-13-2008, 12:06 PM

but it was teh funny.:lmfao:

DieselNuts
08-13-2008, 12:08 PM
sowwy, but you cant say she didnt have it coming

metalman
08-13-2008, 12:10 PM
LOL Masturbation? Hope you weren't referring to me. Only thing that goes near that region of my body, is a wash cloth when im in the shower getting clean, or a tampon for my monthly cycle otherwise:

The perfect (yet unrealistic) catholic view. Just ignore mother nature...she'll go away. ;)

Here's a word to the wise....adults who have never experienced anything sexually, whether masturbation or otherwise, have NO idea what they like, dislike, will come to like, or dislike. The journey to understanding ones self or finding a compatible partner is not fulfilled by just staying a virgin and keeping your hand off the lower regions. ;)

crazzzy_good
08-13-2008, 12:11 PM
i'm not saying it wasn't funny. lol.

BobbyFresco
08-13-2008, 12:11 PM
sowwy, but you cant say she didnt have it coming

Check your reps, in response to yours.:lmfao:

BobbyFresco
08-13-2008, 12:13 PM
And we thank you for that bit of elaboration. :)

I bet you've never been accused of being self absorbed, stuck up, or frigid. / sarcasm.

DieselNuts
08-13-2008, 12:16 PM
Check your reps, in response to yours.:lmfao:
LOL!!! I think we should make a thread about it:lmao:

Z0_o6
08-13-2008, 12:17 PM
wow. in my religious beliefs we are taught no premarital sex, and i will admit that i've had plenty. I can't honestly say as a red-blooded male I'm ok with giving it up completely, I am however VERY selective as to who I am with, in such a way that i don't have casual sex, or one-nighters or anything. I only have sex with a woman if I'm interested in the possibility of her becoming a permanent fixture in my life. I guess I'm a little idealistic too though. lol

Dr.G35
08-13-2008, 12:17 PM

single? lol. j/k. :lmfao:

BobbyFresco
08-13-2008, 12:18 PM
LOL!!! I think we should make a thread about it:lmao:
*thinking*:lmfao:

I mean it HAS been kinda slow today....

DieselNuts
08-13-2008, 12:20 PM
*thinking*:lmfao:

I mean it HAS been kinda slow today....
:goodjob: do it! :lmfao:

crazzzy_good
08-13-2008, 12:23 PM
single? lol. j/k.

lol, somewhat to an extent.

anyways i mean i'm right about what i'm saying, am i not?

BobbyFresco
08-13-2008, 12:25 PM
:goodjob: do it! :lmfao:

Ha...Nah,I'm trying to be good today...:lmfao:

Dr.G35
08-13-2008, 12:25 PM
yes ma'am! single to an extent? the relationship complicated? :ninja:

metalman
08-13-2008, 12:27 PM
lol, somewhat to an extent.

anyways i mean i'm right about what i'm saying, am i not?

LOL...so youre partly single? As in when the cats away..... :D

j/k

Leisa
08-13-2008, 12:28 PM
* Looks around for Jaime *

crazzzy_good
08-13-2008, 12:29 PM
it's not official yet.

NevrNufTorq
08-13-2008, 12:31 PM
yeah, where is 'Mr. Elaboration'?!?!?!?! he's always got something good to say on serious topics, tony too for that matter!!! :goodjob:

Lizbiz101
08-13-2008, 12:35 PM
Noooooooooo not meeeee.....neverness! :tongue1::bump::taun: Who is this *****?? Is this Autum cuz it sure looks like it. :no:

chinitoxamor
08-13-2008, 12:36 PM

Just wondering...

sex before marriage?? well i'm catholic and i could care less because marriage doesnt guarantee you that your partner will stay for life

if youre in a relationship with someone you care about and you want to have sex, then go ahead and do how you feel because youre with them, its not a one night stand

random sex?? its okay, but depends on what reasons lol

if youre in a relationship and trying to get out of it and still having sex?? well to me, its breakup sex, just without breaking up so fast, things take time, it took me like 2 weeks, i mean i broke up with my ex and she was talking to someone else so what, i came over to talk about why she aint really talk to me much lately and ended up in bed. so theres nothing wrong

Dr.G35
08-13-2008, 12:37 PM
naw if it was Autumn diesel would already be talking to her!! hahhahha lol.

j/k :D

DieselNuts
08-13-2008, 12:38 PM
Who is this *****?? Is this Autum cuz it sure looks like it. :no:
No, thats not autumn. She is who she says she is.

DieselNuts
08-13-2008, 12:40 PM
naw if it was Autumn diesel would already be talking to her!! hahhahha lol.

j/k :D
:lmfao: good one man :D

Dr.G35
08-13-2008, 12:41 PM
LOL. No I'm not Autum. I don't even personally know her.

I just answered a question to this thread. And of course since I don't believe in sex before marriage it'll be made into a huge deal. :gay:

mad props for standing for what you believe in though. no e-thuggin from me.

crazzzy_good
08-13-2008, 12:42 PM
is autumn your girlfriend? am i missing something here?

Dr.G35
08-13-2008, 12:43 PM
diesel's girl

BobbyFresco
08-13-2008, 12:44 PM
LOL. No I'm not Autum. I don't even personally know her.

I just answered a question to this thread. And of course since I don't believe in sex before marriage it'll be made into a huge deal. :gay:

It's not about your no sex before marriage stance....It's because of your attitude in general...You come off sounding very selfish and demanding in more ways than one....and it's not the first time someone has said that about you at least on IA because Sport1.3 called you out on it and the issue wasn't sex at that particular moment. You have a lot to learn, point blank. If you choose to hold on to the it's my way or screw you attitude you have, you're going to have a very rude awakening.

BobbyFresco
08-13-2008, 12:45 PM
diesel's girl

REALLY?:eek:

SlowsterCivy
08-13-2008, 12:47 PM
It's not about your no sex before marriage stance....It's because of your attitude in general...You come off sounding very selfish and demanding in more ways than one....and it's not the first time someone has said that about you at least on IA because Sport1.3 called you out on it and the issue wasn't sex at that particular moment. You have a lot to learn, point blank. If you choose to hold on to the it's my way or screw you attitude you have, you're going to have a very rude awakening.

This is a forum.....I am having fun............:cheers:

I don't see what the harm is? :no:

Keep in mind what I type on a forum, and what comes out of my mouth in person are two completely different thinks, but it's beside the point because you and no one on here would ever meet me in person....so it's kinda a dead issue...

Dr.G35
REALLY?:eek:

nah im just yanking his chain. i wouldnt be suprised(sp?) though. :police:

DieselNuts
diesel's girl
LULZ

DieselNuts
08-13-2008, 12:51 PM
nah im just yanking his chain. i wouldnt be suprised(sp?) though. :police:
:tongue1:

DieselNuts
08-13-2008, 12:54 PM
I've heard through the grapevine that Autumn is dating someone on IA...I just dont know who.

Dr.G35
08-13-2008, 12:56 PM
jealous. hahahaha :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: i can keep going with this!

DieselNuts
08-13-2008, 12:57 PM
jealous. hahahaha :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: i can keep going with this!
:ninja:

:lmao:

BobbyFresco
08-13-2008, 12:57 PM
I've heard through the grapevine that Autumn is dating someone on IA...I just dont know who.

Dating someone off IA is never a good idea...Been there, done that.:no:

Dr.G35
08-13-2008, 12:58 PM
Thank you.

Hot car by the way, I'd rub my butt on it!! :):bump:
Hey! Hey! Hey! Only if your butt is extra extra and i MEAN EXTRA smooth or you have 750 count egyptian cotton pajama's or undees!

DieselNuts
08-13-2008, 12:58 PM
Dating someone off IA is never a good idea...Been there, done that.:no:
lol, You're not the first person I have heard this before

DieselNuts
08-13-2008, 12:59 PM
Hey! Hey! Hey! Only if your butt is extra extra and i MEAN EXTRA smooth or you have 750 count egyptian cotton pajama's or undees!
well, Im sure its never seen sexy panties lol. Every day is laundry day :lmfao:

Dr.G35
08-13-2008, 01:02 PM
well, Im sure its never seen sexy panties lol. Every day is laundry day :lmfao:
hahahahahahhahahahaahhaa youve never seen my glove box opened have you? know why? because i dont want them all to fall out. :eek:

DieselNuts
08-13-2008, 01:12 PM
hahahahahahhahahahaahhaa youve never seen my glove box opened have you? know why? because i dont want them all to fall out. :eek:
Both glove boxes?

SlowsterCivy
08-13-2008, 01:14 PM

LoL. I get all my stuff from VS. So I dunno what they are made with!

crazzzy_good
08-13-2008, 01:20 PM
most VS is just regular ole cotton. esp the pink section which i'm in love with :)

metalman
VS makes their stuff from recycled materials and dirty underwear abandoned by winos. Theyve gone "green". :D

DieselNuts
Fredricks> VS

metalman
08-13-2008, 01:23 PM
Fredricks> VS

Crotchless always wins! lol... :boobies:

SlowsterCivy
08-13-2008, 01:26 PM
Fredricks> VS

I only have 2 things from fredricks. :) One pink number and a red number. I'll probably buy alot more from there once I'm a married woman. :boobies:

DieselNuts
08-13-2008, 01:29 PM
Fredricks> VS
Almost forgot...

wicked weasel>all

Dr.G35
08-13-2008, 01:30 PM
both? theres another?!?!?!?! :eek:

v-empire
08-13-2008, 01:31 PM
i m a virjin.

dont force me to do it.

thanks.

DieselNuts
08-13-2008, 01:32 PM
both? theres another?!?!?!?! :eek:
yeah, I have 2 glove boxes in my G. One right on top of the other...

crazzzy_good
08-13-2008, 01:33 PM
how in the world are you going to show your man you in lingerie and be like oh okay, i'm done for the night?

wtf.... that's some hardcore teasing right there. he should have c.ock slapped you.

DieselNuts
08-13-2008, 01:35 PM
how in the world are you going to show your man you in lingerie and be like oh okay, i'm done for the night?

wtf.... that's some hardcore teasing right there. he should have c.ock slapped you.
lol, I was thinking that. Someone posted a vid once of this dude beating off on his GF's face while she was sleeping.....I bet she was a Prude/tease too

crazzzy_good
08-13-2008, 01:36 PM
wtf kind of man is he?

are you sure he has a pecker?

crazzzy_good
08-13-2008, 01:39 PM
um, positive?

DieselNuts
08-13-2008, 01:40 PM
No tease here. He wanted to know what size to buy for honeymoon after we're married so he can stock me up. :)
when are you guys getting married?

crazzzy_good
08-13-2008, 01:48 PM
someone should revoke his man card.

Z0_o6
08-13-2008, 01:50 PM
all i can say slowster is you must be some kinda special, or he must be some kinda patient. not knockin it, cause i dont know the whole story, but wow.

v-empire
08-13-2008, 01:52 PM
if ya eated potatoes with sammich be sure ding the first shaker for the fluid to melt them.

Dr.G35
08-13-2008, 02:01 PM
:thinking:

crazzzy_good
08-13-2008, 02:02 PM
i was thinking the same thing. lol.

Z0_o6
08-13-2008, 02:05 PM
hey you do whatever works for you. you aren't the first person i thought was over-optimistic, nor will you be the last.... SO i simply wish you the very best and commend you on staying firm in your beliefs.

eViLMunkey
08-13-2008, 02:07 PM
if ya eated potatoes with sammich be sure ding the first shaker for the fluid to melt them.

in Caucasian based english please :???:

v-empire
08-13-2008, 02:11 PM
in Caucasian based english please :???:

i pooted

Dr.G35
08-13-2008, 02:14 PM
i pooted

Very Good. Carry on.

Sport1.3
08-13-2008, 02:23 PM
i would never buy a cantaloupe before squeezing it....

YEs

Yes, random sex is fun too

this i dont think works....because one the sex is never as good as when you care for the person and 2 it only makes the situation worse

eViLMunkey
08-13-2008, 02:30 PM
i pooted

ok why didn't you say you just released a gaseous demon

4dmin
08-13-2008, 02:35 PM
YOU HAVE TO TEST DRIVE THE CAR BEFORE YOU BUY IT. I don't understand people who wait till marriage - no wonder divorce rate is so high. marry some dude not knowing how it is to be w/ someone else then BAM! your stooping the neighborhood lawn boy. if your trying to base your life off of a 2000+ year old tradition then i'm sorry to say you have no need to be on this forum.

Dr.G35
08-13-2008, 02:41 PM
YOU HAVE TO TEST DRIVE THE CAR BEFORE YOU BUY IT. I don't understand people who wait till marriage - no wonder divorce rate is so high. marry some dude not knowing how it is to be w/ someone else then BAM! your stooping the neighborhood lawn boy. if your trying to base your life off of a 2000+ year old tradition then i'm sorry to say you have no need to be on this forum.

the admin has SPOKEN!!!!!!

Jaimecbr900
08-13-2008, 02:49 PM

You rang, my dear? :D

Oh, after reading 10 pgs of this......I have plenty to say.

#1. Some of yall have really bad misconceptions about what "sex" really is. :rolleyes:
A. Sex is not "wham, bam, thank you ma'am", unless is in a drunken stupor or that's what she's asking for.
B. Amount of sex is NEVER a substitute for QUALITY sex.
C. Great "sex" is in the eye of the beholder. Some people like some things that others find repulsive. It's their cup of tea, let them drink it. If THEY think it's good, that's all that really matters. So all of you that have all these super high expectations and demands for your "sex life" are going to be dissapointed if that's the ruler you choose to use.

#2. As probably THE oldest and LONGEST married guy on the board, I can tell you that A LOT of you have NO CLUE what a good married sex life is like. It certainly is NOT what yall think.

#3. Casual sex is just that casual. If there are no names exchanged, so what. If there are no numbers exchanged, so what. It is what it is. Refer to #1A above.

#4. None of you will truly experience "good" anything until you are a compatible match with your partner. Like two puzzle pieces that fit perfectly. Everyone has faults and short comings. But when the pieces of the puzzle fit perfectly together.....none of those matter. THAT is when you finally have "good" anything. ;)

#5. Sex makes the world go round.
#6. Sex is great.
#7. Sex is not for everybody. My daughter, for example. :no:
#8. The young lady who is making unreasonable demands on her life and more importantly everyone around her it seems......:no: I don't know you, so I'll reserve judgement until you make more comments. I will say that while I commend you for staying true to your course.....How worthy of the merit are you if you are abrasive about it? Think about it.

Anyway, I'm not going to preach any harder about this subject because it would make me very transparent and I don't kiss and tell........;)

Jaimecbr900
08-13-2008, 02:52 PM
Oh, and one more thing........

Tiff......

This thread wasn't sparked by our conversation this morning, was it???? :thinking: :D

metalman
08-13-2008, 03:02 PM
#2. As probably THE oldest and LONGEST married guy on the board,

*cough* You obviously have NO idea how ancient I am. LOL... :D

#4. None of you will truly experience "good" anything until you are a compatible match with your partner. Like two puzzle pieces that fit perfectly. Everyone has faults and short comings. But when the pieces of the puzzle fit perfectly together.....none of those matter. THAT is when you finally have "good" anything. ;)

Well put. :goodjob:

And your other points as well.

Jaimecbr900
08-13-2008, 03:23 PM
*cough* You obviously have NO idea how ancient I am. LOL... :D

I'm older than Brett AND QD......:eek:

Well put. :goodjob:

And your other points as well.

Thank you. :goodjob:

4dmin
08-13-2008, 04:17 PM
I am basing it off what I choose, and want to do. No one can tell me differently. Opinions are just opinions and that's all they'll ever be. I'm me. It's who I am, who I choose to be and who I am happy with being. You or anyone else does not have to to agree my personal choice

:thinking: i don't recall mentioning your name... i personally don't give a sh!t who you do/don't sleep w/ honestly it brings a smile to my face to see such acts. for any woman to think her man is waiting just for her and will always be faithful to her (physical or not) is a joke.

my wife and i have both had other partners and we slept together on the 2nd date. we have been together 10 years this summer and married for 4. i have a better relationship w/ my wife then most people we know. obviously people who aren't married and haven't been married don't understand what sex is to a marriage.

DieselNuts
08-13-2008, 04:26 PM
I am basing it off what I choose, and want to do. No one can tell me differently.
After a couple different threads, I know there is NOTHING in this world that would make you change you mind on this subject. Even if you dont think I do, I respect your willingness to stick to your plan.

That being said, I have heard other people say the same thing that I have quoted above from you. Though it was about doing certain drugs, dating the wrong people or even just hanging with a bad crowd, in all cases it wound up being a bad decision. Just because someone wants to do something and they set out to do it doesnt mean its the best option. The part of your quote in bold shows that you are hard headed, stubborn and unwilling to take other's advice...even when its good. Not necessarily just on this subject, but in other topics of life either.

Just some food for thought. But then again, opinions are just opinions and what do I know :D

metalman
08-13-2008, 05:24 PM
I'm older than Brett AND QD......:eek:

Those kids??? meh... :lmfao:

metalman
08-13-2008, 05:25 PM
Just because someone wants to do something and they set out to do it doesnt mean its the best option. The part of your quote in bold shows that you are hard headed, stubborn and unwilling to take other's advice...even when its good. Not necessarily just on this subject, but in other topics of life either.

Potential suitors often ignore these signs....much to their dismay later. ;)

civic95
08-13-2008, 06:30 PM
I can't believe what a big deal people make of it. Sex is sex. Random, married, whatever. Your natural instinct is to want it, and from more than 1 person. It's human nature. It's meant to be enjoyed. As long as your smart and responsible about it, enjoy it.

Not 1 person on here can honestly say they only have sex with their wife/girlfriend/dog/whatever, and that's the only person they want to have sex with for the rest of their life.

4dmin
08-13-2008, 06:35 PM
I can't believe what a big deal people make of it. Sex is sex. Random, married, whatever. Your natural instinct is to want it, and from more than 1 person. It's human nature. It's meant to be enjoyed. As long as your smart and responsible about it, enjoy it.

Not 1 person on here can honestly say they only have sex with their wife/girlfriend/dog/whatever, and that's the only person they want to have sex with for the rest of their life.

yes sir excellent post... this is all more the reason people should experience it before marriage

Lucky DAWG
08-13-2008, 06:38 PM
Is this a serious question? Everyone on here except daddy's little angel is going to say they are okay with it.

The only guys who say they aren't are the ones who are virgins and they use it as an excuse.

Every dude wants to get laid under most or all circumstances. Every guy has ****ed that girl who isn't the prize winning horse under the circumstances he was drunk or no one would find out.

alpine_aw11
08-13-2008, 08:12 PM
I've been given a d*ck and desires and I'm going to satisfy both of them damnit.

The Yousef
08-13-2008, 09:36 PM
i fuking hate you Tiffany.... :2up: :fire:

Red_Phoenix
08-13-2008, 10:05 PM
What If I say I DO and still don't have sex :tongue1: or what if i only have sex to procrate children. :crazy: hahahaha:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

I mean seriously, guys!

I'm not dying here to have sex. I've never had any form of sex. So I basically could go the rest of my life without it. But I can't because I want children, so I would at some point have to just stick it out there and say here! Lets make babies. hahaha :):lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

I got $50 saying that after her first time she's hooked.

FlipKing
08-13-2008, 11:16 PM
I tried waiting, ended up giving it to a girl who I thought loved me, that was a mistake, but its true, once you have had it once, its hard not to want it again

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-14-2008, 08:49 AM
i fuking hate you Tiffany.... :2up: :fire:

Love you, Yousef.

civic95
08-14-2008, 10:50 AM
He'd be hanging out with me and be like oh I really need to leave, he'd leave

Probably left to go rub one out.

DieselNuts
08-14-2008, 10:53 AM
Probably left to go rub one out.
she DEF. left that part out.

Z0_o6
08-14-2008, 11:21 AM
He's probably the same way she is... only time he touches it, its to clean it. so what if he cleans too good and it misfires? LOL

Turbo2L
08-14-2008, 12:22 PM
Here are a few adages I've heard throughout the years:

a. ) Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

b. ) Women are like hard wood floors, lay them right the first time and you'll never have a problem out of them.

Hahaha. Enjoy....and yes, they always hold true.

civic95
08-14-2008, 12:37 PM
she DEF. left that part out.

OR he is leaving to bang one (maybe 2) of her friends. :goodjob:

DR_Imports
08-14-2008, 12:57 PM

#1. Some of yall have really bad misconceptions about what "sex" really is. :rolleyes:
A. Sex is not "wham, bam, thank you ma'am", unless is in a drunken stupor or that's what she's asking for.
C. Great "sex" is in the eye of the beholder. Some people like some things that others find repulsive. It's their cup of tea, let them drink it. If THEY think it's good, that's all that really matters. So all of you that have all these super high expectations and demands for your "sex life" are going to be dissapointed if that's the ruler you choose to use.

#2. As probably THE oldest and LONGEST married guy on the board, I can tell you that A LOT of you have NO CLUE what a good married sex life is like. It certainly is NOT what yall think.

#3. Casual sex is just that casual. If there are no names exchanged, so what. If there are no numbers exchanged, so what. It is what it is. Refer to #1A above.

#6. Sex is great.
#8. The young lady who is making unreasonable demands on her life and more importantly everyone around her it seems......:no: I don't know you, so I'll reserve judgement until you make more comments. I will say that while I commend you for staying true to your course.....How worthy of the merit are you if you are abrasive about it? Think about it.

Anyway, I'm not going to preach any harder about this subject because it would make me very transparent and I don't kiss and tell........;)

A-FUk1n-MEN!!!!!!!

Leisa
08-14-2008, 02:13 PM

#6. Sex is great.

You are so awesome!!

The Yousef
08-14-2008, 09:54 PM
Love you, Yousef.

prove it !!!

uproot
08-14-2008, 10:10 PM
BTW, sex before marriage is against the law in georgia. therefore anyone who posted in here that they commence in such activity are admitting to breaking the law... we wouldn't want that, now would we?

eViLMunkey
08-14-2008, 10:11 PM
haha.. .

Kasper
08-15-2008, 01:08 AM
Wow this thread kinda took a wide turn.. so im gonna throw in my money on it! Theres a few things i truly have to say about all this. First for what the thread was started for..

1) Yes i believe whole heartedly in sex before marriage. I have an adorable loveing son to prove it. And in the long run it would have made it even harder on his mother and i if we were married when she left me. (Dont get me wrong its not from cheating or anything of that nature) But Threw and threw i regret none of it.

2) Randomness Is always interesting every now and again, Though being picky is a downfall of mine, but ive definitly had my fair share of no brainers! besides the look on a girls face when you ask her what her name is again while your maken her crawl a wall.. it is kinda priceless!

3) Sex on the way out, well thats a different story for me. Im not a big fan of the one last ride, cause that just adds way to many complications to everything and if everythings already FUBAR'ed then im not gonna throw that whole thing into it!

Now ok onto the other half of the discussion! Im really glad and all that your sticken to your guns and standing by what you believe in and blah blah blah. I hope that things work out for ya. Though its about 10/1 odds that the first go round 1 of 2 things are going to happen. 1 on the good side you'll get a taste and then spend a good portion of your weekend in the bedroom.bathroom,kitchen table, and then spending the rest iceing your crotch from friction burns! or 2 you'll we'll be playen rock paper scissors on whos gonna get the washer and dryer! Like i said i wish ya the best but id really give that boy some. im pretty sure that his bed is getting tired of haveing holes drilled into it! You cant just think of yourself in a marriage. You giveing him a list and sayen that hes only there to fit your needs, That definitly isnt the right way to go about things. a marriage is more then just rings and commitment.. its also a healthy sex life and openess. being able to forfill each others needs keeps the relationship fresh and happy. be getting into a routine where everythings the same takes all the fun and adventure outa things. But in anycase i wish you the best of luck with all of that.

metalman
08-15-2008, 10:39 AM
I'm not a advetureous type of woman...

My sympathies to your future hubby. ;)

I am very old, and with the same woman for a looooong time...as has been discussed :D, it has been my experience to observe that many people with a conservative, self interested attitude end up 'screwed over' and/or cheated on in the long run. Beyond compatibility, marriage is all about compromise. And that often/usually requires a spirit of adventure...the willingness to happily both try and do things ones spouse has interest in...be it sexual or otherwise. Anything less is not really an ideal marriage where both are fulfilled but one where only ones needs are of primary concern and the others doesnt count for much. That recipe is usually not a tasty one.

Good luck to you!

Jaimecbr900
08-15-2008, 12:17 PM
My sympathies to your future hubby. ;)

I am very old, and with the same woman for a looooong time...as has been discussed :D, it has been my experience to observe that many people with a conservative, self interested attitude end up 'screwed over' and/or cheated on in the long run. Beyond compatibility, marriage is all about compromise. And that often/usually requires a spirit of adventure...the willingness to happily both try and do things ones spouse has interest in...be it sexual or otherwise. Anything less is not really an ideal marriage where both are fulfilled but one where only ones needs are of primary concern and the others doesnt count for much. That recipe is usually not a tasty one.

Good luck to you!

Very well said. :goodjob:

Yall do realize that this type of advice usually costs a lot of money or a lot of headaches.......if you guys don't want to listen, then just pick which one you'd rather have (headache or money);) .

metalman
08-15-2008, 01:00 PM
Thanks Metalman.

My fiance knew me before he dated me. So he undoubtly knows all about me, and what he would be in for when it comes to the type of woman I am. :)

I hope for his sake (and yours) he really does...but my experience tells me otherwise. ;)

4dmin
08-15-2008, 01:15 PM
He does. If he didn't. I'm 100% sure he wouldn't wanna marry me. Duh.

how old are you? and he wouldn't want to marry you b/c of what?

metalman
08-15-2008, 01:27 PM
He does. If he didn't. I'm 100% sure he wouldn't wanna marry me. Duh.

I am aware you feel confident. I am also fully aware from experience that such confidence often is unfounded and disproven in the long run...sometimes even without the knowlege of the person with the confidence.

Many many a self confident person who 'knows' their spouse doesnt even know them at all. Seen it a million times. Why?? Often because such inviduals are too concerned/involved/consumed with their own needs and ideas to be aware of the reality. ;)

metalman
08-15-2008, 01:41 PM
I'm confident because I KNOW. Not because I THINK I know.
So if everyone would kindly pick a different topic since I'm standing tall with my views and opinion...thanks!

Like I said, good luck with that. :goodjob:

I am not picking on you for being a virgin.
If I am picking on you its for thinking you know things you obviously dont...and thinking virginity is a 'test' that proves whos right to marry. It seems pretty clear froml your previous posts...and just confirmed it again. You are using your future hubbys "willing to wait" attitude for a test to prove something it does not.
Furthermore your interest in REAL compatibilty and compromise seems sorely lacking. Of course you have the 'virgin test' for that right?

Good luck with all of that!! I have seen this wayyyyyy toooo many times. :goodjob:

Seriously though...I wish you well.

metalman
08-15-2008, 02:00 PM
Um no. I'm marrying a virgin because the guys that I've dated that were NOT, couldn't handle not dating me, and did not respect me being a virgin.

Yeah! Exactly! The virgin test. :goodjob:

I realize I have taken on the impossible here...you are at the age where you already 'know' most everything...including how marriage works. I, on the other hand, have already lived alot if it and EXPERIENCED it. People like you almost never want to listen to advice from people like me.
Youre not the first 20 something yr old person that knows everything...even though they really dont. ;)

4dmin
08-15-2008, 02:06 PM
Yeah! Exactly! The virgin test. :goodjob:

I realize I have taken on the impossible here...you are at the age where you already 'know' most everything...including how marriage works. I, on the other hand, have already lived alot if it and EXPERIENCED it. People like you almost never want to listen to advice from people like me.
Youre not the first 20 something yr old person that knows everything...even though they really dont. ;)

lol - oh i miss metalman and our religious talks :cheers:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/feel_burn.jpg

metalman
08-15-2008, 02:07 PM
Who said I know everything. When I'll old and grey with the same man i married. We'll see who was right and who was wrong buddy.

Uhhh I was just reading your posts. lol
Anyway...I highly doubt we'll need to wait that long. ;)

Good luck to you!!

4dmin
08-15-2008, 02:08 PM
Uhhh I was just reading your posts. lol
Anyway...I highly doubt we'll need to wait that long. ;)

Good luck to you!!

:lmfao:...

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1245/879261916_1d060f8516.jpg?v=0

metalman
08-15-2008, 02:09 PM
lol - oh i miss metalman and our religious talks :cheers:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/feel_burn.jpg

lolzzz that wasnt a reference to you.

It was a reference to myself. ;)

4dmin
08-15-2008, 02:11 PM
lolzzz that wasnt a reference to you.

It was a reference to myself. ;)

oh i know i just was enjoying your comments... just felt like adding some lollerpix

metalman
08-15-2008, 02:15 PM
When I'm old and grey and still married to the same man, and my children all having the same father. I

Will this be before your hubby turns elsewhere for someone that cares what he thinks and wants...and for just nasty fun non child bearing sex? Or after?

Okay...now I am picking on you. ;)

You obviously ARE making your own mistakes! :lmfao:
No one here will stop you I am sure.

BUT, you shouldnt fault us for trying. ;)

metalman
08-15-2008, 02:19 PM
Yeahh...uhhhuhh.

I aint assumin nuthin sweetie. I can read. Quite well in fact. ;)

Jaimecbr900
08-15-2008, 02:21 PM
The more I read this young lady's posts, the more I understand Paul's frustration with my hard-headed-ness (if there is even such a word....:D ) during our epical religion debates........my bad Paul.....I feel your pain now brotha....:cry: :D

Jaimecbr900
08-15-2008, 02:23 PM
LOL I love how you assume I haven't talked to my fiance about what his wants and needs when it comes to sex, or life in general.

Just how do either one of you "KNOW" what your wants and needs are about something neither of you have ever attempted???? :thinking:

metalman
08-15-2008, 02:26 PM
Yeah...keep assuming. That will get you 50-75 years of 'bliss'. :goodjob:

metalman
08-15-2008, 02:30 PM
the lack of sex he'll get seems to not bother him prolly bc he'll have plently of porn mags, and porn on tv and ect ect...oh and yeah his hand..so he'll be fine. :)

Trust me here peaches...speaking as a man here who retains his own testicles, a few years into it and porn mags, dvds, and his hand WONT be cutting it. :goodjob:

But...of course, you could be the first human in history to prove otherwise.

Again...good luck to you!! You will need it!!!!

Jaimecbr900
08-15-2008, 02:31 PM
He's only a virgin techically.
I'm the one thats never done anything sexual. :D:cheers:

I still stand by my statement. You can't walk into a nuclear thermo-reactor and just "know" what to do without SOME experience. Right? Just because you read about, seen pics of, and maybe even seen first hand HOW the Space Shuttle takes off does NOT mean YOU can simply strap on a space suit and call yourself an Astronaut. Right?

So, how in the world could you and your fiance ever REALLY sit down to talk about flying the Space Shuttle when neither of you are even out of Physics class, let alone Astronauts? :rolleyes:

Btw, much like "a little pregnant", you either ARE a virgin or you are NOT. No "technically" about it. So your statement makes absolutely no sense at all.

metalman
08-15-2008, 02:36 PM
I don't need luck. :no:

Okay then...the blessings of Allah, God, Jesus, Vishnu, Baal, Dagon...etc etc etc..and all the other known gods, real, fake, or otherwise....to you. :goodjob:

Just accept the well wishes...cause you DO need em.

metalman
08-15-2008, 02:37 PM
Most people don't consider a virgin to be a virgin...IF they'd done stuff. I know I don't. Sorry but if you've been doing things. You don't rate virgin in my book. Your hands have to be clean to the deed, otherwise, no. :lmfao:

Yeah Jamie...the virgin test! Arent you familar with it??? lolzzz

Jaimecbr900
08-15-2008, 02:40 PM
Most people don't consider a virgin to be a virgin...IF they'd done stuff.

Ummm, let me guess.....you are related to Yogi Berra and the AFLAC duck, aren't you???? :lmfao:

That's double talk. You either ARE or ARE NOT, no in-between. You have either HAD actual intercourse or you HAVEN'T. It's not a hard litmus test at all. Very black and white.

I know I don't. Sorry but if you've been doing things. You don't rate virgin in my book. Your hands have to be clean to the deed, otherwise, no. :lmfao:

Oxymoron much??? :thinking:

Jaimecbr900
08-15-2008, 02:42 PM
Yeah Jamie...the virgin test! Arent you familar with it??? lolzzz

Yep, failed that one miserably myself......I did get an A+ in the final though.....:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

4dmin
08-15-2008, 02:45 PM
I still stand by my statement. You can't walk into a nuclear thermo-reactor and just "know" what to do without SOME experience. Right? Just because you read about, seen pics of, and maybe even seen first hand HOW the Space Shuttle takes off does NOT mean YOU can simply strap on a space suit and call yourself an Astronaut. Right?

So, how in the world could you and your fiance ever REALLY sit down to talk about flying the Space Shuttle when neither of you are even out of Physics class, let alone Astronauts? :rolleyes:

Btw, much like "a little pregnant", you either ARE a virgin or you are NOT. No "technically" about it. So your statement makes absolutely no sense at all.

i really want to meet her BF. being male i understand the fascination of bagging a virgin and being that guy... but i don't think she quite understands how men work. once the cat n mouse game is over your nothing but used goods. no matter how much in love you are his eyes/mind will be wandering like every other man or he is gay and just hasn't admitted yet.

4dmin
08-15-2008, 02:47 PM