PDA

View Full Version : Photoshoot in police cit..er..I mean peachtree city

greasemunkey
08-11-2008, 09:06 PM
:cheers: and yes the headlight still isn't fixed. Steelies rock! I didn't even wash her lol

greasemunkey
08-11-2008, 09:07 PM

BKgen®
08-11-2008, 09:08 PM
the first reflection pic is sick

quickdodge®
08-11-2008, 09:08 PM
This thread is missing one thing. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
08-11-2008, 09:09 PM
the first reflection pic is sick

All it is is the 2nd reflection pic cut down some and rotated vertically. Lolol. Later, QD.

greasemunkey
08-11-2008, 09:09 PM
? a cvcc?

quickdodge®
08-11-2008, 09:13 PM
? a cvcc?

Nope. The "photoshoot" part. All I see are pics taken by a lake and such. I didn't see the "photoshoot."

Pics aren't that bad, BTW. Later, QD.

greasemunkey
08-11-2008, 09:15 PM
Nope. The "photoshoot" part. All I see are pics taken by a lake and such. I didn't see the "photoshoot."

Pics aren't that bad, BTW. Later, QD.photoshop FTW! lol

quickdodge®
08-11-2008, 09:17 PM
photoshop FTW! lol

What? Later, QD.

blazin'
08-11-2008, 09:17 PM
I liked the reflection shots too.

greasemunkey
08-11-2008, 09:18 PM
What? Later, QD.why so serious? I know its lame, I just wanted to use the picture:doh:

BKgen®
08-11-2008, 09:28 PM
All it is is the 2nd reflection pic cut down some and rotated vertically. Lolol. Later, QD.

look closer at the reflections near the headlights. rotation would've been the logical thing to do though :lmao:

quickdodge®
08-11-2008, 09:34 PM
look closer at the reflections near the headlights. rotation would've been the logical thing to do though :lmao:

It IS a rotation of the pic. Later, QD.

greasemunkey
08-11-2008, 09:36 PM
o damn I didn't even notice that! REPS if I can(talking to the tibby guy)

gpw hatch
08-11-2008, 09:38 PM
i see my house lol

roche
08-11-2008, 09:44 PM
Is your dad selling a BMW?

BlkCD5
08-11-2008, 09:57 PM
the docks at lake kedron i see?

sleepys4
08-11-2008, 10:05 PM
If thats you, in the picture. we went to the same high school.

Just_CHill
08-11-2008, 10:20 PM
I like the first reflection pic too. Kinda looks like an evil twin in another dimension.

greasemunkey
08-11-2008, 10:27 PM
I like the first reflection pic too. Kinda looks like an evil twin in another dimension.ya the one in the water has a k20 in it lol

greasemunkey
08-11-2008, 10:28 PM
Is your dad selling a BMW?yea, you the ones that had the civic with white rims?

greasemunkey
08-11-2008, 10:29 PM
If thats you, in the picture. we went to the same high school.yea its me...:thinking: whats your name?

Nerdsrock22
08-11-2008, 10:32 PM
ya the one in the water has a k20 in it lol

Is that why it sank?

greasemunkey
08-11-2008, 10:33 PM
yes I am stuck with d-series now :(

Nerdsrock22
08-11-2008, 10:35 PM
yes I am stuck with d-series now :(

better than an L-series.

Dirty Octopus™
08-11-2008, 11:12 PM
who is that ghost in black in the second picture? :thinking:
sh¡ts spooky! :screwy:

greasemunkey
08-12-2008, 12:31 AM
haha thats me and yes I am white

greasemunkey
08-12-2008, 12:49 AM
couple more

dkjohnson04
08-12-2008, 06:36 AM
not bad...............reps if i can!

merfwin
08-12-2008, 07:03 AM
nice pics

STI101
08-12-2008, 08:39 AM
I like the first reflection pic too. Kinda looks like an evil twin in another dimension.

What are you smoking?

roche
08-12-2008, 03:14 PM
yea, you the ones that had the civic with white rims?

Yep that's mine. I'm the one that wasn't wearing girlie pants lol.

greasemunkey
08-12-2008, 05:06 PM
I or the freekish hair? haha I was gonna say hey to you guys but I had no time and you were gone before I left. gonna get the bmw? what price they tell you?

roche
08-12-2008, 09:33 PM
Lol yeah. He was going to, but since its would be his DD he decided he'd get raped at the gas pump. So I think its a no. If I had the cash though I would scoop it up. They said $1300, and considering how clean it is that's a total steal.

greasemunkey
08-12-2008, 10:34 PM
well my dad said he is tired of seeong that thing sit and so am I. I promise you he will take 800 for it all it needs is trans work and minor misc. the interior is MINT though, I would take it myself but I don't do bmw, that **** has too many sensors for me er actually, you lookin to get rid of that conquest? maybe I can pitch a deal...lmk

jdmskate-R
08-13-2008, 03:07 AM
trav man why didnt u tell me you were doing a "photoshoot". im guessing tory took these pictures since i see a golf cart in the 5th picture. anyway cars looking better, but u really need some wheels

greasemunkey
08-13-2008, 07:46 AM
My bad man I didn't even think about it, just spring of the moment type thing. actually I ain't doin **** today lol I'm up for another one. I'm looking for another project car because I wont be driving for too much longer so I don't want to put much more money into this one

roche
08-13-2008, 03:11 PM
well my dad said he is tired of seeong that thing sit and so am I. I promise you he will take 800 for it all it needs is trans work and minor misc. the interior is MINT though, I would take it myself but I don't do bmw, that **** has too many sensors for me er actually, you lookin to get rid of that conquest? maybe I can pitch a deal...lmk

Man I would love to take that car for $800. But I am so broke right now its insane. I have to get my Civic running the way I want first. If nobody else scoops it up within say, 2 months, I might be able to. Its really clean. Oh and the Conquest is my project track/drift car, so I'm not looking to sell or trade or anything.

greasemunkey
08-13-2008, 04:39 PM
boo I want the quest lol.

roche
08-14-2008, 05:56 AM
Haha sorry. I love it.

PURP
08-14-2008, 07:42 AM
nice photoshoot.....

I guess people don't realize is that when you take a photo of something it is classified as a photoshoot when more than one pic is taken of the same subject.... so nice PHOTOSHOOT... +4u

quickdodge®
08-14-2008, 04:36 PM
nice photoshoot.....

I guess people don't realize is that when you take a photo of something it is classified as a photoshoot when more than one pic is taken of the same subject.... so nice PHOTOSHOOT... +4u

There's a lot more to a "photoshoot" than just pulling up to your local parking deck or graffiti wall and taking a bunch of pics. Taking a bunch of pics is not "classified" as a photoshoot. Guess people don't really seem to get that too much. Later, QD.

Sport1.3
08-14-2008, 04:47 PM
Nice Slicks bro :no:

PURP
08-14-2008, 04:56 PM
There's a lot more to a "photoshoot" than just pulling up to your local parking deck or graffiti wall and taking a bunch of pics. Taking a bunch of pics is not "classified" as a photoshoot. Guess people don't really seem to get that too much. Later, QD.

Okay, so for future refrence to others. What does it take to make taking pics of cars a REAL photoshoot?

Explain details for us non photoshoot picture takers.

quickdodge®
08-14-2008, 05:11 PM
Okay, so for future refrence to others. What does it take to make taking pics of cars a REAL photoshoot?

Explain details for us non photoshoot picture takers.

Better yet, how about you tell everyone how pulling into a parking lot and taking pics IS a photoshoot? Lolol. BTW, I'm not ragging you. But I still stand by my word. Later, QD.

greasemunkey
08-14-2008, 05:45 PM
Nice Slicks bro :no:???

greasemunkey
08-14-2008, 05:47 PM
Better yet, how about you tell everyone how pulling into a parking lot and taking pics IS a photoshoot? Lolol. BTW, I'm not ragging you. But I still stand by my word. Later, QD.I just took some damn pics, I call it a photoshoot, you need to GTFO. your opinion really doesn't matter to me. >>>>>

quickdodge®
08-14-2008, 07:23 PM
you need to GTFO.

On the real? If you could get me the fucc out. Any way you can think of oto do that...I will. But you can't and I won't. You keep your shiit clean and I'll leave you alone. You want me to fucc with you all the time on here and fucc up your shiit, keep fuccing with me. You don't have half the artillery to keep up with me word-wise, wit-wise or intellectually wise. You'll call it what I want you to goddamn call it.

your opinion really doesn't matter to me. >>>>>

It matters enough for you to respond. Otherwise, shut the fucc up, Nancy Nutsack. Later, QD.

PURP
08-14-2008, 07:38 PM
Better yet, how about you tell everyone how pulling into a parking lot and taking pics IS a photoshoot? Lolol. BTW, I'm not ragging you. But I still stand by my word. Later, QD.

No ragging being taken... but if you want to know. When an environment is chosen and you set up different position and angles of anything, not jus cars but anything. It's classified as a photoshoot....

Now if you take a pic of a random car sitting on the side of the road that would be just taking a pic...

Positioning and re-positioning and using diff. location while PLANNING it and DOING it, yes would be considered a PHOTOSHOOT.... you may not agree but ask anybody that does it...

quickdodge®
08-14-2008, 08:33 PM
Positioning and re-positioning and using diff. location while PLANNING it and DOING it, yes would be considered a PHOTOSHOOT.... you may not agree but ask anybody that does it...

It's actually popular consensus that about 98% of the "photoshoots" on here aren't really photoshoots. It isn't really considering planning to tell someone to move their car over to another spot or walking to the other side of the car to take an angled pic. Planning means laying out the groundwork, getting a feel for what's going on and other aspects that would make a professional style (real) shoot. I mean, I guess these people can call it little personal photoshoots, but in the photography world, anyone will tell you that there is more to what is shown here in a real shoot. I'll bow out of Jealous Jill's thread and let her have it back. Later, QD.

PURP
08-14-2008, 09:23 PM
Planning means laying out the groundwork, getting a feel for what's going on and other aspects that would make a professional style (real) shoot. I mean, I guess these people can call it little personal photoshoots, but in the photography world, anyone will tell you that there is more to what is shown here in a real shoot. Later, QD.

I see and know what you mean by peoples photshoots, But in all aspects laying down groundwork and feeling out everything does go into some peoples "photoshoots on here" NOT ALL but some...

Me personally, I consider planning out what to do, discussing locations, and times of the day to set-up for proper lighting be a photoshoot.

Yes I have along with others have had a spur of the moment P&S and still called it a photoshoot. Due to the fact that we had taken photos at different locations and views. Simple fact is, Not everyone knows what a "REAL" Photo shoot is, but that don't mean to them that IT'S NOT!!

I'm done rambling TR_.... sorry for the thread jackness..

greasemunkey
08-14-2008, 11:40 PM
On the real? If you could get me the fucc out. Any way you can think of oto do that...I will. But you can't and I won't. You keep your shiit clean and I'll leave you alone. You want me to fucc with you all the time on here and fucc up your shiit, keep fuccing with me. You don't have half the artillery to keep up with me word-wise, wit-wise or intellectually wise. You'll call it what I want you to goddamn call it.

It matters enough for you to respond. Otherwise, shut the fucc up, Nancy Nutsack. Later, QD.the 80's called they want their car back in the junkyard where it belongs :cheers: go take a "photoshoot" of that and you can send it to my nutsack lol. 1 point for me 0 for old guy.

quickdodge®
08-15-2008, 02:41 AM
the 80's called they want their car back in the junkyard where it belongs :cheers: go take a "photoshoot" of that and you can send it to my nutsack lol. 1 point for me 0 for old guy.

Why would the 80s want my car back? And your point assessment? If you feel that you got me, then do you man. Later, QD.

Maniacc
08-15-2008, 02:56 AM
Let me tell you what I really think of you car. You may not like it, and I might get hit up with an onslaught of "you're a jerk and have no room to talk" flames thrown at me but whatever. Ok, first of all. Get some rims because the way it sits now looks like a car that would be seen in a junk yard. The whole car itself looks like garbage and should be obliterated from existence. The reflection picture would be 1000 times better if it had another car as a reflection. Your Civic looks just like ever other in the road. It's not clean or speical. I would rather have my mom drive me to work than drive around in that car. Even at night. And even if I had 5% tint all around. Don't take it personal, I'm just sayin' what I think of your car. That is what you wanted after all.

As a side note, and I know this has already been covered but let me post it up again. A photo shoot is generally used in the fashion industry, where a model poses for a photographer at a studio or out in a public location with professional assistance monitoring the models every move, or flaw she may have that may need correcting. Multiple photos are taken to find the best ones for the required brief. Eight pictures does not count as a "photo shoot."

J-ROCK
08-15-2008, 07:16 AM
looks good man!

greasemunkey
08-15-2008, 09:13 AM
Let me tell you what I really think of you car. You may not like it, and I might get hit up with an onslaught of "you're a jerk and have no room to talk" flames thrown at me but whatever. Ok, first of all. Get some rims because the way it sits now looks like a car that would be seen in a junk yard. The whole car itself looks like garbage and should be obliterated from existence. The reflection picture would be 1000 times better if it had another car as a reflection. Your Civic looks just like ever other in the road. It's not clean or speical. I would rather have my mom drive me to work than drive around in that car. Even at night. And even if I had 5% tint all around. Don't take it personal, I'm just sayin' what I think of your car. That is what you wanted after all.

As a side note, and I know this has already been covered but let me post it up again. A photo shoot is generally used in the fashion industry, where a model poses for a photographer at a studio or out in a public location with professional assistance monitoring the models every move, or flaw she may have that may need correcting. Multiple photos are taken to find the best ones for the required brief. Eight pictures does not count as a "photo shoot."Thanks for your honest opinoin, I still like my car lol I painted it myself and have used my past cars for experience, I know its not "special" but I like my gas mileage and the fact that I do all my work myself makes me enjoy my car...I have had rims and all before but I do not feel like spending any more money on a car Im just going to sell anyways this is just another project car for me.

greasemunkey
08-15-2008, 09:15 AM
looks good man!Thanks lol Zaxby's FTW! I used to work there a long time ago

kouki
08-15-2008, 01:17 PM
What are you smoking?

lol

reflection pic is sick... not the car tho

Si_freak
08-15-2008, 08:51 PM
Ok Evolve before you post your QQ about someone's picture's atleast read what you have written to see if you've used the right grammer. (Let me tell you what I really think of you car.) is not it bro.Next time go call your mom to help proof read your post so you dont look like a stupid sh!t. You dont like the car that's fine that's all you have to say. But going on about how it needs to be in a junkyard isnt really called for. As for Quickdodge we are all glad that you can read a dictionary and can go on about how someone isnt as intelligent as you are. I hope you post about what i've said so people can see what kind of life you really have. What really get's me is how people think they are better than someone else because their car look's better or is faster. Here's to you Quick!! Later, QD. :2up: :gay:

Si_freak
08-15-2008, 08:52 PM
And Btw TR nice pictures

greasemunkey
08-15-2008, 09:03 PM
haha thanks SI_Freak and I took about 80 pictures in 3 diff. places. and only posted a few of the good ones for people I know to see, and if you want to comment that's fine just keep stupid **** out and lets be nice.

Maniacc
08-15-2008, 09:49 PM
Ok Evolve before you post your QQ about someone's picture's atleast read what you have written to see if you've used the right grammer. (Let me tell you what I really think of you car.) is not it bro.Next time go call your mom to help proof read your post so you dont look like a stupid sh!t. You dont like the car that's fine that's all you have to say. But going on about how it needs to be in a junkyard isnt really called for.
I honestly don't know what the hell you're babbling about. But from what I can tell in your post you're mad because your mom was out smoking crack instead of tending to your soiled underpants as a kid. Didn't your da...? Uh I'd say something about your dad, but I doubt you know who that is. So many ex-cons, so few dna tests available. Maybe one day when your mom gets out of county, you can catch her in one of those rare moments of sobriety and she will at least tell you what race the guy is.
Good luck with that, Peter Puffer.

lmaonade, and before you call me out on my grammar, check your own post. I'd follow your own advice about having your mom proof read it, but she's probably too busy getting gang-banged by local high schoolers.

quickdodge®
08-15-2008, 10:37 PM
Oh the irony.

Ok Evolve before you post your QQ about someone's picture's atleast read what you have written to see if you've used the right grammer.

Lolol. A little over usage on the apostrophes, don't you think? But too little usage, or rather none, on commas. Also, before you berate someone on his or her GRAMMAR, make sure you at least spell the object of reply right.

(Let me tell you what I really think of you car.) is not it bro.

Don't really see the incorrectness here.

Next time go call your mom to help proof read your post so you dont look like a stupid sh!t.

Over here in America, we spell it PROOFREAD. Maybe his Mom, with a capital M, should PROOFREAD your post. Oh, and with DON'T, one of the over usage of apostrophes above could've been placed here.

You dont like the car that's fine that's all you have to say. But going on about how it needs to be in a junkyard isnt really called for. As for Quickdodge we are all glad that you can read a dictionary and can go on about how someone isnt as intelligent as you are. I hope you post about what i've said so people can see what kind of life you really have. What really get's me is how people think they are better than someone else because their car look's better or is faster. Here's to you Quick!! Later, QD. :2up: :gay:

A quick rundown on the GRAMMAR errs on your part:
An Apostrophe in DON'T
A comma after car
A comma after my name
An apostrophe in ISN'T (x2)
The usage of ARE after intelligent is unnecessary
I'VE is capitalized
GET'S would be a contraction for GET IS (which isn't even a word/phrase)
LOOK'S applies to above

I wouldn't have posted on this, but since you thought another person's GRAMMAR needed correction, I thought you should know that a teacher can not teach what he or she does not know. I don't think I'm better than someone else because my car is faster or better looking. I'm just plain better.

And please indulge me and let us all know what YOU think my life is really like. What is your "assumption" as to my life? Love to hear from you.

TR-Accord, sorry your thread has to go through this. When I think everything is over with, another pawn comes in wanting to keep it up. Later, QD.

Maniacc
08-15-2008, 10:50 PM
lmao, Si_freak just got quickdowned! Ouch! I too noticed some of his errors but decided to just hit him with some good old fashion flames.
Post # 63 definitely deserves some major reps.

greasemunkey
08-15-2008, 11:46 PM
[Quote]I hope you post about what i've said so people can see what kind of life you really have.

I guess you missed his main point QD you FAIL...lol I guess stupidity doens't stop here so ill keep it going

quickdodge®
08-16-2008, 05:31 AM
I guess you missed his main pont QD you FAIL...lol

Being that I'm part French and know my English words quite well, I immediately recognized that the word "pont" is NOT English word, bit is, in fact, a French word for bridge. So I missed the main bridge? Also, have you ever heard of the phrase "game recognize game?" In this instance, and I highly believe in this, but you could apply other words in place of "game." "Fail recognize fail" would appropriate here. I mean, who more to recognize fail than someone who's experienced quite it frequently. Only in this case, you need glasses, because where I type correct and complete grammar with words you would never see on Sesame Street, you seem to have a hard time spelling the word "a" right.

I guess stupidy doens't stop here so ill keep it going

You sure hit the nail on the head on this one. And as long as you're allowed to breathe, I'm quite sure you will keep "stupidy" going. Later, QD.

jdmskate-R
08-16-2008, 07:40 AM
Thanks for the grammar lesson.:goodjob:

Oh and French, you say?:gay:

http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/getty/gyi0055438995.widec.jpg

greasemunkey
08-16-2008, 11:09 AM
idk what your talking about qd? I don't see any grammer faults? check it again...:ninja:

quickdodge®
08-16-2008, 11:12 AM
idk what your talking about qd? I don't see any grammer faults? check it again...:ninja:

Yep. Seriously, though, I'm not sure why you're even (failingly) attempting to get at me. I never ragged your car like a lot of people in here did. I even said it looked nice (I think). So I'm not sure why you chose me, of all people, to get into this with. You could have chosen someone who talked shiit on your car that you might have stood a chance with. Shiit, I'm famous for giving the rep over shiit like this and I have let you slide. But it's however. Later, QD.

YounGBalla22
08-21-2008, 01:34 AM

Pics aren't that bad, BTW. Later, QD.

rotfffffllllllllllllllllllllll