PDA

View Full Version : UntitledCD and BlankCDs trade FAQs to set the record straight

ChaoticArcanum
08-11-2008, 07:48 PM
I don't know what you have heard but let me inform you because everyone seems to be talking and twisting things around.

1. Geoff doesn't have the Z anymore!
2. Asked me to trade him for my Z. I could see if I knew my Z was messed up then I would have begged him or asked someone on here to trade me. Geoff asked me to trade him my car.
3. I told Geoff all the issues with the car (the water pump wasn't bad) I KNOW he got on the car and he raced his friends Caddy STS (Kyle) and then text me with "1st kill Caddy" When pushing the car like that ANYTHING can go wrong.
4. After he told me about it 2 days later I offered to do ANYTHING that could for him to help. I shopped around for prices on how much it would cost from Z1 (the cheapest because that is all the do is Zs so they can get them done fast)
5. I said if you do it yourself let me know and I will help. He was planning on doing it on the weekend and I am off on the weekends so it would be perfect.
6. He calls me when I am at work and asks me if I knew how to get the crank pulley off. I said why and he told me he was working on the car. I asked him if it was raining because I heard thunder on the phone and he said it was coming.
7. IF anyone thinks that I fed over Geoff then why would Robbie ask me for the Z and offer his car for my Z even before Geoff wanted it? If I knew something major was wrong with the Z I would have said yes and got rid of it! Geoff just traded Robbie the Z for Robbie's DA so I guess Robbie has faith in the car!
8. I told him the Z grinds 4th when at a high RPM from 3rd and the valve cover gasket leaks. I asked him many times if he could handle this car and he said yes. I lived in an apartment and couldn't work on it there and I knew Goeff had a garage. I also told him that I fixed the coil pack connectors and put them on from boostpro.net ($60 for those).

ANOTHER THING! Geoff called me after the Z was fixed and asked me if I wanted to sell the car... If "I knew" (like everyone thinks that I did) that the Z was ****ed up and wanted it back after Geoff fixed it then I would have traded back!

If you didn't understand anything please ask me because I am not great at typing things out like this. Geoff is now driving the DA and I have been trying to find a clean Accord for him because I know he likes Accord. He did the trade because he used to have a 300ZX TT and wanted to work on mine.

osnap
08-11-2008, 08:05 PM
...yeah, this should have probably been kept to PM's, but I can vouch from Geoff and Robbie's sides of things that this is accurate as far as I know.

slostang
08-11-2008, 08:12 PM
I didnt know yall had probs.

ChaoticArcanum
08-11-2008, 08:14 PM
We do not have any problems but everyone else thinks we do.

slostang
08-11-2008, 08:26 PM
oh, I didnt really read it... I'm lazy.

Echonova
08-11-2008, 08:29 PM
I wasn't there and I don't know either of you. However, I am going to state an opinion contrary to yours just to be an internet thug. If you do not like said opinion I will then call your mother a whore and insult your manhood.
I will then claim I "owned" you.

Thank you for your time.

slostang
08-11-2008, 08:34 PM
I wasn't there and I don't know either of you. However, I am going to state an opinion contrary to yours just to be an internet thug. If you do not like said opinion I will then call your mother a whore and insult your manhood.

Thank you for your time.

OWNED

/ownage

ChaoticArcanum
08-11-2008, 10:48 PM

Thank you for your time.

And you call me the "ethug"... bonus points for you!

BobbyFresco
08-11-2008, 11:08 PM
And you call me the "ethug"... bonus points for you!

He was messing with you...Sarcasm, look it up....:goodjob:

ChaoticArcanum
08-12-2008, 05:06 AM
I figured...

Mr. Clean
08-12-2008, 07:20 AM
you seem to be stirring up an awful lot of sh¡t around here sir.

Bruce Leroy
08-12-2008, 07:26 AM
Seems kinda gay that you jacked his name..... Its not exactly the same, but its close enouge.

Ed
08-12-2008, 09:19 AM
lol... i guess the honda crew is getting tired of hondas...

i didnt even know geoff had traded his clean ass accord. looks like you got the better end of the stick. for all i knew you were geoff, because of the screen name similarities.

congrats on having a clean car now.

ShooterMcGavin
08-12-2008, 01:23 PM
who're you again? :thinking: :D

osnap
08-12-2008, 02:40 PM
the artist formerly known as oatmeal

Ed
08-12-2008, 02:48 PM
the artist formerly known as oatmeal

lol didnt even know that until now.

osnap
08-12-2008, 02:53 PM
http://mfrost.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/05/29/the_more_you_know2.jpg

Killer
08-12-2008, 03:01 PM
i've never been more confuse in my life!!!!!!!!!

so robbie has a 300zx now????

osnap
08-12-2008, 03:03 PM
yeah.

geoff traded david the accord for the 300
and this weekend geoff traded the 300 for Robbie's DA and some cash

so in review

david has the accord
robbie has the 300zx
geoff has the DA

Ed
08-12-2008, 03:04 PM
who's gonna take the bait next i wonder? :thinking:

lol

Killer
08-12-2008, 03:07 PM
and everyone is happy?? or there are problems???

Killer
08-12-2008, 03:09 PM
i'm getting a jeep tonight! yay!

Sammich
08-12-2008, 03:13 PM
in for the continued lol

Ed
08-12-2008, 03:14 PM
in for the continued lol

:lmfao:

JITB
08-12-2008, 03:18 PM
im glad this thing is all sorted out!... phew!

Ed
08-13-2008, 12:33 PM
http://www.kevininscoe.com/pub/lol.jpg

:bump:

Dr.G35
08-13-2008, 12:55 PM

Thank you for your time.

pwnage to the max. EXTREME!!!! :lmfao:

IndianStig
08-13-2008, 01:04 PM
Saw that Accord on Jimmy Carter QT yesterday. Where is the bumper?

Sucks that you fu.cked over Geoff like that, I guess that is why you didnt like me "hinting at problems" on your Z, guess you are a ***** after all. (If this is who I think it is).

Goodluck on DA Geoff.