PDA

View Full Version : Austrian Death Machine Channel Schwarzenegger

Friggintitsman
08-11-2008, 06:02 PM
http://www.chartattack.com/DAMN/2008/06/3006.cfm

If Arnold Schwarzenegger runs to become governor of California again, he'll have 17 campaign songs readily available from Austrian Death Machine's Total Brutal debut — which features lyrics taken from the bodybuilding actor's movies.

The album, which will be released on July 22 by ****l Blade, is the brainchild of As I Lay Dying singer Tim Lambesis. He wrote all the songs, played a variety of instruments and recorded everything in his home studio. The disc features a Schwarzenegger impersonator and ****llic guitar solos from As I Lay Dying's Nick Hipa, Killswitch Engage's Adam Dutkiewicz, Drive By's Dan Fitzgerald, Haste The Day's Jason Barnes, producer Jason Suecof, Mercury Switch's Mike MacDonald and Daath's Eyal Levi and Emil Werstler.

Lambesis explained the motivation behind Austrian Death Machine in this MySpace blog entry:

"Ahhnold is the embodiment of everything brutal and stereotypically ****l, so he is the perfect front man for each of these songs that I wrote in less than an hour. If you think that shows any sort of disrespect or makes me less a fan than you are, then I'd like to hear the entire CD you wrote in tribute to the governator. Plus, let's be honest, it came out a lot better than a lot of bands who are totally serious and practice all the time. Everything I put into my other band (As I Lay Dying) is heartfelt and full of passion. This, on the other hand, is an outlet of pure testosterone and stupidity. I hope you're ready... chances are you already know the words to every chorus, so sing along!"

Lead single "If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It," which features a voice similar to Schwarzenegger as Dutch from the movie Predator, can be heard on Austrian Death Machine's MySpace page. Here's what Lambesis said about the song in another recent MySpace blog entry:

"In the first verse Ahhnold is talking trash about how he's going to take Predator down, but in the second verse Predator comes back spittin' his evil game. This is the classic struggle of good and evil but with way bigger muscles and more brutal double bass. In fact, I think it's the breakdown about 1/2 way through the song that crushes Predator's evil once and for all."

Here are the songs on Total Brutal:

* "Hello California"
* "Get To The Choppa"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdZYvPZhT1c
* "Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZCw7ZGs6wE
* "All Of The Songs Sound The Same"
* "I Am A Cybernetic Organism, Living Tissue Over (****l) Endoskeleton"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHjGz8qSL80
* "Come With Me If You Want To Live"
* "What It's Like To Be A Singer At Band Practice"
* "Who Is Your Daddy, And What Does He Do?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ETxDHXBeCE
* "You Have Just Been Erased"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHjGz8qSL80
* "Broo-Tall Song Idea"
* "Here Is Subzero, Now Plain Zero"
* "So Far, So Good, So Let's Talk About It"
* "Screw You (Benny)"
* "Why?"
* "If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It"
* "It's Not A Tumor"
* "Not So Hidden Track"

Friggintitsman
08-11-2008, 06:02 PM
This one is for you Brandon

BKgen®
08-11-2008, 06:03 PM
wrong section, cvnt.

i'mma slap yo face at school tomorrow. prepare for it son.

Friggintitsman
08-11-2008, 06:08 PM
wrong section, cvnt.

i'mma slap yo face at school tomorrow. prepare for it son.

pffft

I'll buttf*ck you with and anime doll stolen from one of those naruto f*ggots downstairs.

BKgen®
08-11-2008, 06:11 PM
pffft

I'll buttf*ck you with and anime doll stolen from one of those naruto f*ggots downstairs.

:lmfao: kill them first while you're at it.

Friggintitsman
08-11-2008, 06:11 PM
You have more chances of getting laid than slapping me.

Friggintitsman
08-11-2008, 06:12 PM
:lmfao: kill them first while you're at it.

From legend the anime dolls are their source of life. Take that away and they die.

BKgen®
08-11-2008, 06:12 PM
You have more chances of getting laid than slapping me.

so you're saying there's a chance...

Stormhammer
08-11-2008, 06:38 PM
-begins downloading music-

Friggintitsman
08-11-2008, 06:39 PM
-begins downloading music-

It's a pretty good album if you like hardcore metal.

ubers2k
08-11-2008, 06:57 PM
why are there *'s where metal should be?

Oh, and I bought the album... anyone want a copy?

Hulud
08-11-2008, 07:03 PM
this had been in the works for months funny stuff

Hulud
uber ill take a copy

Friggintitsman
why are there *'s where metal should be?

Oh, and I bought the album... anyone want a copy?

lol you pay for music

ubers2k
08-11-2008, 07:19 PM
lol you pay for music

when it comes to certain bands, yes, I do. I'll support the music. So go **** yourself.

ubers2k
08-11-2008, 07:20 PM
uber ill take a copy

will do. I'll PM you in a second.

Friggintitsman
08-11-2008, 07:24 PM
when it comes to certain bands, yes, I do. I'll support the music. So go **** yourself.

If you want to support the music go see a concert. Bands make **** off of album sales. It's touring and merchandising that pays them.

ubers2k
08-11-2008, 07:26 PM
If you want to support the music go see a concert. Bands make **** off of album sales. It's touring and merchandising that pays them.

I do that as well, *******.

Friggintitsman
08-11-2008, 07:36 PM
I do that as well, *******.

Such a smarta$$ internet warrior you are. Touchy feely lil emo f@ggot getting all butthurt about a slight joke of a comment. I'm not amused.

ubers2k
08-11-2008, 07:40 PM
Such a smarta$$ internet warrior you are. Touchy feely lil emo f@ggot getting all butthurt about a slight joke of a comment. I'm not amused.

Where was the "joke" part of that comment? I stated that I will support the band by purchasing their music, and you lol'd. Yeah, so what if I actually BUY the music every now and then. Who gives a ****?

Butthurt? No, not at all actually. I love how someone can call someone else an ******* and automatically that said person is "butthurt."

On another note, anyone else that wants a copy, let me know.

Friggintitsman
08-11-2008, 07:40 PM
Where was the "joke" part of that comment? I stated that I will support the band by purchasing their music, and you lol'd. Yeah, so what if I actually BUY the music every now and then. Who gives a ****?

Butthurt? No, not at all actually. I love how someone can call someone else an ******* and automatically that said person is "butthurt."

On another note, anyone else that wants a copy, let me know.

There you go again being all emo.

ubers2k
08-11-2008, 07:45 PM
There you go again being all emo.

that was just... weak. :no:

Friggintitsman
08-11-2008, 07:46 PM
that was just... weak. :no:

I got nuthin