PDA

View Full Version : MOTOSPORTS NATIONALS SUPERSHOW 9-21-22

NOPIGUY
08-11-2008, 12:25 AM
Yes we are still on! September 20 and 21

GEAIGIA INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION CENTER - I N D O O R S

no AMS event this year

Wow, you guys sure know how to blog! The rumor mill in this industry is unbelievable! Anyway, after a long hard week of negotiations, we are moving the Nationals to the beautiful facilities at GICC by the Atlanta Airport. Don't FREAK, your same hotel reservations will be fine. The place is off Camp Creek Parkway almost at the airport so all the 19/41 area hotels are just a couple of miles away and still the cheapest! The show will be mostly an inside deal (air conditioned and NO rain!). We will party like no other! We will have tons of cars in the car show and vendors galore, a gigantic swimsuit competition, and yes lots of live music. I have compiled as much information as I could into this cheesy web builder lame website. The new one with online registration is coming (I promise), so stay tuned this next week because indoor space will be limited!

Here's What We Do Know!

Nothing can ever take the place of a 20 year tradition,
But we are sure gonna try!!!

What do ya get when you take hundreds of awesome show cars, tons of industry vendors,
continuous live music, AND the world's most beautiful women - IT"S THE NATIONALS, Duh!
Well we are on for the Atlanta Classic event, that fine fall day in the ATL. In this briefing I will
attempt to tell you everything I know so far:

Admission Pricing:

Saturday Only - $30
Sunday Only - $25
Saturday and Sunday - $50

Car Show Entry Fee - $65
(Includes Admission For Two Saturday and Sunday)

We will have tons of car show classes (find out more when registration goes live this week).
There will be some special prize money for car clubs!

And did I mention tons of gorgeous women?

Need more info? Send us an email!
All will be available this coming week . . .
Georgia International Convention Center

Let's Party!

Need More Info?
Contact us at:
[email protected]

LOTS MORE INFO TO FOLLOW

R32Dragon
08-11-2008, 01:40 AM
LOL, I just got an email from NOPI with this info as well.

Looking forward to it! Although the nats away from AMS will be weird, cant imagine any other facility capable of handling the load.

Brett
08-11-2008, 06:17 AM
no comment

IP37
08-11-2008, 11:16 AM
sucky prices

Thundercat
08-11-2008, 11:17 AM
HIN with another name>>?

The BUCKY
08-11-2008, 11:18 AM
in for more info

Thundercat
08-11-2008, 11:22 AM
and no motorsports events...FTMFL

Brett
08-11-2008, 12:26 PM
if it has the typical cars and people that attend a NOPI event, why would anyone pay to spectate and see it? Everyone knows what quality are there so now that its at a smaller venue and indoor which makes it even smaller (Also another event is going on there the same day anyways) which means they dont get the whole convention center do you all realize how small it will be?

IP37
08-11-2008, 12:36 PM
think i'll pass on this show if the prices don't come down

^what other event is going on?

The Yousef
08-11-2008, 02:02 PM
funny that 08 G37 owner complains about price of tickets. :)

Vteckidd
08-11-2008, 02:05 PM
So NOPI cancels everything, then partners with someone to put on a show thats 1/10th the size?

I applaud JBird for trying to do something, but none of my money will ever go to NOPI ever again.

4dmin
08-11-2008, 02:11 PM
Admission Pricing:

Saturday Only - $30
Sunday Only - $25
Saturday and Sunday - $50

Car Show Entry Fee - $65
(Includes Admission For Two Saturday and Sunday)

those are spectator prices? how many spots are available to show and what sponsors are still on?

Evil Goat
08-11-2008, 02:24 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1212/1272549006_294f713d3c.jpg

The Yousef
08-11-2008, 04:35 PM
if it has the typical cars and people that attend a NOPI event, why would anyone pay to spectate and see it? Everyone knows what quality are there so now that its at a smaller venue and indoor which makes it even smaller (Also another event is going on there the same day anyways) which means they dont get the whole convention center do you all realize how small it will be?

it doesn't matter...atleast someone is trying to salvage that weekend. granted the scene here sucks arse.

-HIN left
-NOPI left

it wouldn't suprise me if we somehow fuk ourselves and Formula D leaves.

then you people would have nothing left to call 'gay' and get extremely depressed because of it and start driving Toyota Camrys. then look back 5 years from now and ask the following questions:

"What happened to the scene in Atlanta?"

"We don't we have any large car shows to go to in Atlanta anymore?"

"Why do we have to drive 250 miles for a decent event to attend?"

"**** gas is expensive i'm not driving to nashville/orlando/charlotte!!"

then everyone in the import community will come to realize that everyone in Atlanta is a bunch of whiny b1tches.

kthxbye.

Brett
08-11-2008, 06:49 PM
Yeah I hear what your saying, I just dont think asking people to pay those kind of prices to see cars that arent even show cars are fair for a spectator not aware of what they will get. NOPI shows are all the same, and if this is going after that group it will be not worth the money for people to spectate.

Thats like me putting my S2000 in there, ya know? It's not a show car so I wouldnt do that.

The Yousef
08-11-2008, 09:31 PM
I just dont think asking people to pay those kind of prices to see cars that arent even show cars are fair for a spectator not aware of what they will get.

you just contradicated yourself....you said people will not be aware of the cars present in the show, but you somehow assumed there won't be any 'show cars' at all.

but if the local teams and/or local tuners come out in force and some teams from out of state come out then there will be decent cars in attendance.

one has to bear in mind this is the first time for this show...there will be teething issues. it cannot and will not be perfect from the get go. but if it is somewhat successful then we can look forward to the show getting better as the years go on by.

but if we just sit here and armchair quarterback this and whine that it will suck without even giving it the benefit of the doubt, then it will fail. and atlanta will be left out of the import landscape and then everyone will get morose and cut their penises.

i'm not saying this is the perfect solution, but it is the only solution we got. it very well may suck big donkey ****, but it may not at all. it is is our hands to decide. if people can get their keyboard out of their anuses and actually think outside themselves for once then you can see the issue at hand. if we come out and support this show then it will not suck. if we automatically assume it is going to suck (because one or two weenies decided it will and bandwagon jumpers come out of the woodwork) then it will and we're fuked.

xoxoxoxo,

Vteckidd
08-11-2008, 09:39 PM
I just think its ****ty for NOPI to fuc.k over all the racers and ricers, then come back in like "HEY WE STILL GOT A HALFASSED SHOW FOR YOU!!!!!"

The Yousef
08-11-2008, 09:43 PM
I just think its ****ty for NOPI to fuc.k over all the racers and ricers, then come back in like "HEY WE STILL GOT A HALFASSED SHOW FOR YOU!!!!!"

i thought the Meyers were out of the picture on this show and this is J-Bird's gig?

correct me if i'm wrong.

Vteckidd
08-11-2008, 09:51 PM
NOPIGUY is MIKE MEYERS

SPOOLIN
08-11-2008, 10:00 PM
nopi has something to do with it, they are just hiding behind the fecade of jbird.

mx34life
08-11-2008, 10:10 PM
:no: well i have just changed my mind im not going to go at all this year. got to find some other things to do beside going to another H.I.N :2up: the frist one was gay anyway but i wish NOPI was going on thou:(

5spdfrk
08-11-2008, 10:30 PM
I'll say this...I'm more likely to go because its indoors. The $65 is cheaper than the nats too IIRC. If we don't support whats available, odds are that other gigs wont come to town.

headpants
08-11-2008, 10:32 PM
yea i agree with u, the price is less than nopi last year, and u dont have to be in the sun or worried about rain.

CARBON GST
08-11-2008, 10:45 PM
you just contradicated yourself....you said people will not be aware of the cars present in the show, but you somehow assumed there won't be any 'show cars' at all.

but if the local teams and/or local tuners come out in force and some teams from out of state come out then there will be decent cars in attendance.

one has to bear in mind this is the first time for this show...there will be teething issues. it cannot and will not be perfect from the get go. but if it is somewhat successful then we can look forward to the show getting better as the years go on by.

but if we just sit here and armchair quarterback this and whine that it will suck without even giving it the benefit of the doubt, then it will fail. and atlanta will be left out of the import landscape and then everyone will get morose and cut their penises.

i'm not saying this is the perfect solution, but it is the only solution we got. it very well may suck big donkey ****, but it may not at all. it is is our hands to decide. if people can get their keyboard out of their anuses and actually think outside themselves for once then you can see the issue at hand. if we come out and support this show then it will not suck. if we automatically assume it is going to suck (because one or two weenies decided it will and bandwagon jumpers come out of the woodwork) then it will and we're fuked.

xoxoxoxo,

yeah... what he said. Well put! :cheers:

CARBON GST
08-11-2008, 10:56 PM

Agreed... and if they (nopi) are tied in behind the scenes and behind J-Bird, then I guess any vendors that were previously committed (and pre-paid) cant get out of their contracts. It could be like they are telling the vendors, "Well, you don't have to come if you dont want to - but no refunds."

RL...
08-11-2008, 11:31 PM
Is there any benefit of entering your car as a show car and paying $65 rather than just paying the $50 to get in the door?(My car would definitely not win any of the show/audio/whatever contests)

SouthrnStyle
08-11-2008, 11:35 PM
way to much money

jmotank
08-12-2008, 07:28 AM
Cheaper than nopi was and indoors. I'll show and support the scene. It may suck, may not, but if we don't atleast try and come out to support, it will certainly fail. We have to wait and see.

SPOOLIN
08-12-2008, 07:57 AM
ill be there. I don't care. Hell its closer now LOL.

4dmin
08-12-2008, 08:25 AM
this venue is terribly small compared to NOPI Nats - it is nice to see that they are trying to pull together something for the scene - but i think they would of been better off renting giant lot like Tuner Field, Gwinnett Civic Center, Fairgrounds, etc...

anyone who has ever been there knows it is small it will hold approx 200-300 cars depending on how many vendors. - that to me is the ultimate question how many spots are available and what sponsors will be there?

the best thing at NOPI was the vendors - they always bring the hottest rides and coolest toys. if there isn't industry support for this event then it isn't worth going to for the price IMO. even IA was going to have a booth at NOPI Nats; it would be nice if Mike/Mark/J.bird post back up to answer questions.

josh green
08-12-2008, 08:25 AM
Its indoors, to all the smokers.... Sucks for you!

Elbow
08-12-2008, 09:29 AM
Why is it called motorsports supershow, when there is no motorsport?

Brett
08-12-2008, 11:17 AM
i thought the Meyers were out of the picture on this show and this is J-Bird's gig?

correct me if i'm wrong.

Its still with NOPI which is why I have made the statements about the quality of cars, etc we would expect :)

Brett
08-12-2008, 11:18 AM
this venue is terribly small compared to NOPI Nats - it is nice to see that they are trying to pull together something for the scene - but i think they would of been better off renting giant lot like Tuner Field, Gwinnett Civic Center, Fairgrounds, etc...

anyone who has ever been there knows it is small it will hold approx 200-300 cars depending on how many vendors. - that to me is the ultimate question how many spots are available and what sponsors will be there?

the best thing at NOPI was the vendors - they always bring the hottest rides and coolest toys. if there isn't industry support for this event then it isn't worth going to for the price IMO. even IA was going to have a booth at NOPI Nats; it would be nice if Mike/Mark/J.bird post back up to answer questions.

Exactly.

charlesscot
08-12-2008, 12:27 PM
NOPIGUY is MIKE MEYERS

i thought nopi guy was posting it so they could look a little better. like yeah were not doing it but the show will go on kinda thing

from what i understand nopi cancelled their tour and nationals and j.bird said "hey there has been a nationals in atlanta for like 20 years why should i give it up"

yeah theres def. going to be a teething period but i dont see anyone else doing s%@# about it

What else you got to do?

Tracy
08-12-2008, 12:41 PM
They are not partnered with NOPI. The guys at NOPI are just trying to help JBird out. They worked together for 20 years for crying out loud. Not to mention most of JBirds income came from their tour. It's the least they could do. I doubt Mike is posting. He has been really sick as of late and in and out of the hospital from what I have heard...since last year in fact. Just think of it this way...we all live in Atlanta, we all know the deal. The other 100k people are going to the NOPI site for information. It makes sense for NOPI to forward the info. If NOPI was going to host an event to save face, I think they would have partnered up with these guys before they made an announcement to their demise ;)

I beleive they (JBird) are trying to make it an indoor/outdoor event also using the parking lot. I'm not positive though.

They tried to get the AMS venue, but as I mentioned before...AMS is VERY strict and hard to work with....and a SHI.T LOAD of money! It takes A LOT of time to get an event together there. Motorsport Nationals is just trying to do their best to have a show and GICC was the next best place they could find that was affordable and willing to let them have it with short notice. Turner is NOT a good place to have the show. It cost 6k alone for fencing around 1 lot plus another 20k for k-rail if they wanted it...not to mention they are WAY over priced, greedy fu.cks.

I think it would be great if some of you would e-mail JBird and offer to help out instead of being so cynnical. Maybe this is why we have no more large show series in Atlanta. The attitude stinks :)

19'sPrelude
08-12-2008, 12:43 PM
I'll be there regardless of the price. I've supported the show car scene since before I was able to drive, and I don't plan on giving up now. Yeah, it sucks that Nopi Nationals is gone, but what are we going to do?

This industry is driven, maintained, and was built by people just like you and me, and it is us (the consumer) that determine's the outcome. Some of you enjoy drifting, others enjoy building show cars, others autocross, jdm, ect; but the fact of the matter is that we all share the same interest, love, and infactuation.....cars!

The way I see it, we can do one of two things, we can (a) rebel against Nopi and other organizations and show the industry that there is no market/scene in Georgia or (b) we can step up and prove to these companies that Georgians have a great car scene and a plethora of car enthusiasts.

The ball is in your court; play your point how choose, but remember that each voice will be heard.

-Adam

4dmin
08-12-2008, 12:43 PM
i thought nopi guy was posting it so they could look a little better. like yeah were not doing it but the show will go on kinda thing

from what i understand nopi cancelled their tour and nationals and j.bird said "hey there has been a nationals in atlanta for like 20 years why should i give it up"

yeah theres def. going to be a teething period but i dont see anyone else doing s%@# about it

What else you got to do?

well what do you honestly expect other "people" to do? fork out the 10's of thousands of dollars to put on an event w/ little to no notice... there is a reason events like this are closing $$$. we aren't in the strongest of economys and the industry is taking hits as it is. i totally understand the point of doing an event to save face, but a lot of people will be somewhat cautious on the intentions. the scene can't be burned anymore then it already has been over the years. there is a difference in doing grassroot events and trying to make $$$. the question is what kind of event are the trying to put together?

IA will support it not matter what b/c we've always supported the local scene, but I know if we were throwing that event I would of thought things through a little more. Considering there is not information other then how much it cost and there will be bikini girls there :jerkit: In the end people will go no matter what but I am not holding my breath on the outcome b/c it isn't looking good. :goodjob:

I think it would be great if some of you would e-mail JBird and offer to help out instead of being so cynnical. Maybe this is why we have no more large show series in Atlanta. The attitude stinks :)

from what i heard there are already enough chiefs working on this event and other events for that weekend. anyone working on this event should already know who to get in contact with to throw an event or they shouldn't be doing it to be with. as far as the atlanta scene - it has been going down hill the past 3-5 years. you of all people should know the difficulty with throwing events in atlanta.

Tracy
08-12-2008, 12:47 PM
P.S. IA and DF got more than 3k spectators with 30 days notice to come to Turner field ;) Just a little reminder.

4dmin
08-12-2008, 12:53 PM
P.S. IA and DF got more than 3k spectators with 30 days notice to come to Turner field ;) Just a little reminder.

thats b/c of the people involved - everyone had a good reputation and history.

BobbyFresco
08-12-2008, 12:54 PM
OK so I'm a little confused....Is AMS having an event the same weekend as this show or is this the only event going down? Is this the official replacement?

In for some kinda answer from someone who knows...thanks!

Tracy
08-12-2008, 12:55 PM
from what i heard there are already enough chiefs working on this event and other events for that weekend. anyone working on this event should already know who to get in contact with to throw an event or they shouldn't be doing it to be with. as far as the atlanta scene - it has been going down hill the past 3-5 years. you of all people should know the difficulty with throwing events in atlanta.

I'm not talking about becoming a chief. I'm talking about giving input in a mature fashion to the people in charge. That's what I have been doing and that's what Jonathan (S3) has been doing. That's what Jaime has been doing. Neither of us is heading anything up. Just giving our input as experienced people in this industry. I know EXACTLY how hard it is to put events together and that's why I am not doing it right now. The least I can do is consult to try to make the best of it for our industry. My bad for trying to keep it alive instead of watching the ship go down and not helping the drowning folks :)

I still love you and did you get a hold of Dan?

Tracy
08-12-2008, 12:57 PM
thats b/c of the people involved - everyone had a good reputation and history.

That's kind of my point. With the right people, a small venue and short notice can assure a good turn out. It's not impossible to think that it COULD have a good turn out if the RIGHT people get involved.

BobbyFresco
08-12-2008, 01:00 PM
OK so I'm a little confused....Is AMS having an event the same weekend as this show or is this the only event going down? Is this the official replacement?

x2

MS6
08-12-2008, 01:03 PM
This reminds me when Nopi was hosting this show at the Lakewood Amphitheatre which is now Langford bs name now. It had both indoor and outdoor stuff.

4dmin
08-12-2008, 01:08 PM
I'm not talking about becoming a chief. I'm talking about giving input in a mature fashion to the people in charge. That's what I have been doing and that's what Jonathan (S3) has been doing. That's what Jaime has been doing. Neither of us is heading anything up. Just giving our input as experienced people in this industry. I know EXACTLY how hard it is to put events together and that's why I am not doing it right now. The least I can do is consult to try to make the best of it for our industry. My bad for trying to keep it alive instead of watching the ship go down and not helping the drowning folks :)

I still love you and did you get a hold of Dan?

i am just stating the obvious facts - it sucks about NOPI Nats, but truth is they didn't have a good reputation as it was now matter how big the event was. i'm just talking in general - i have no beef w/ Mike/Mark sh!t i almost went to go work for them couple years back. but you can't honestly expect people to not gripe about it.

i left you that msg this weekend but haven't heard back from dan - its been a hell of a past week.

4dmin
08-12-2008, 01:12 PM

this event is supposed to be what is taking the place of NOPI Nats - I am not sure if AMS is still planning on doing something, but i know there have been a few other people jump on the bandwagon and are putting on other local events that weekend.

hope that helps.

BobbyFresco
08-12-2008, 01:14 PM
this event is supposed to be what is taking the place of NOPI Nats - I am not sure if AMS is still planning on doing something, but i know there have been a few other people jump on the bandwagon and are putting on other local events that weekend.

hope that helps.

Thanks.:cheers:

Tracy
08-12-2008, 01:15 PM
i am just stating the obvious facts - it sucks about NOPI Nats, but truth is they didn't have a good reputation as it was now matter how big the event was. i'm just talking in general - i have no beef w/ Mike/Mark sh!t i almost went to go work for them couple years back. but you can't honestly expect people to not gripe about it.

I am just stating the facts that I know for sure. When I am not sure, I say I am not sure. Either wway, I'm not even talking about NOPI. NOPI is done. JBird is trying to pick up the pieces. He doesn't doesn't deserve the crap for doing the best he can. NOPI deserves whatever they get.

TO BE CLEAR, I KNOW FOR A FACT NOPI IS NOT PARTNERED WITH JBIRD. THEY ARE ONLY DOING WHAT THEY CAN TO HELP PROMOTE FOR THEIR 20 YEAR LONG EMPLOYEE. Maybe not the best decision to post under the NOPI name and I will mention it to JBird when I get out of class today.

p.s. My posts haven't been directed to you specifically. I hope you understand. There are several with cynical attitudes toward the JBird event. I'm just trying to keep positive.

4dmin
08-12-2008, 01:20 PM
I am just stating the facts that I know for sure. When I am not sure, I say I am not sure. Either wway, I'm not even talking about NOPI. NOPI is done. JBird is trying to pick up the pieces. He doesn't doesn't deserve the crap for doing the best he can. NOPI deserves whatever they get.

TO BE CLEAR, I KNOW FOR A FACT NOPI IS NOT PARTNERED WITH JBIRD. THEY ARE ONLY DOING WHAT THEY CAN TO HELP PROMOTE FOR THEIR 20 YEAR LONG EMPLOYEE. Maybe not the best decision to post under the NOPI name and I will mention it to JBird when I get out of class today.

p.s. My posts haven't been directed to you specifically. I hope you understand. There are several with cynical attitudes toward the JBird event. I'm just trying to keep positive.

i gotcha girl ;)

i figured if we started some dialogue on here it will open up the flood gates good or bad. honestly if whoever is working on the event Jbird, big bird, larry bird, etc post up more info starting w/ the locals this could be a decent event but riding on a NOPI tradition alone is a very bad idea. :cheers:

ps we need to get together sometime - i'll bring out dr k8 you bring Mr Willy

Brett
08-12-2008, 01:36 PM

Thats cause I came to all of them :D

I WUV YOU TRACY!!

Brett
08-12-2008, 01:46 PM
I retract all I said about the show or quality because due to the name he chose to register with, I assumed it was a NOPI event. So this show may have potential. I do not have a show car anymore so I wont be able to show but I hope it is a good event, because I do agree Atlanta used to be one of the top towns in the U.S for the car scene, and we are slowly loosing every event that we can enjoy.

Rican219
08-12-2008, 02:00 PM
it doesn't matter...atleast someone is trying to salvage that weekend. granted the scene here sucks arse.

-HIN left
-NOPI left

it wouldn't suprise me if we somehow fuk ourselves and Formula D leaves.

then you people would have nothing left to call 'gay' and get extremely depressed because of it and start driving Toyota Camrys. then look back 5 years from now and ask the following questions:

"What happened to the scene in Atlanta?"

"We don't we have any large car shows to go to in Atlanta anymore?"

"Why do we have to drive 250 miles for a decent event to attend?"

"**** gas is expensive i'm not driving to nashville/orlando/charlotte!!"

then everyone in the import community will come to realize that everyone in Atlanta is a bunch of whiny b1tches.

kthxbye.

Ricers is what happened

Tracy
08-12-2008, 07:20 PM
I didn't mean to jump on anyone. I just want to clarify that :) I just have a little inside info and want to spread it around. I have no monetary interest in the event and just want to see it happen for the future of Atlanta's car scene sake. Hopefully there aren't too many other events already scheduled and this one will actually turn out :) If not, there's always next year to try to get something together.

dayton
08-12-2008, 07:26 PM
jbird is the heart of what we all loved about the nopi show in the first place... we had to give up hope of having a show in savannah, because someone booked our venue for a car show (that doesn't exist) that same weekend... i hate the politics of the car industry... which is the reason i dislike mike! BUT, i am concidering attending jbirds event to help support his event... like someone else mentioned, it will be more like the old days at the lakehood...lol

btw jbird will there be any hydros at this event??? if we are going back to the old school then lets get elvis's pink caddy back into the show... or how about the joker, black widow(r.i.p.) or mad cow... d*mn has anyone called hal??? he might want in on some of this action!! my interest has been peaked!!! pm me more info so i can get the word out down here... or post it on www.savannahstreetracing.com

1flysi
08-13-2008, 06:38 PM
So are the cars that entered going to be able to leave after the show sat nught?

1SICKLEX
08-13-2008, 07:02 PM
sucky prices
wtf? Thats less than it takes to fill up my GS with gas.

Good luck with the show.

1flysi
08-14-2008, 04:49 PM
So are the cars that entered going to be able to leave after the show sat night?
:???:

Vteckidd
08-14-2008, 05:07 PM
I agree with Brett, if Jbird isnt affiliated with NOPI in this, then i wish him all the luck in the world.

It originally SEEMED that Nopi cancelled the events, screwed over all the Drifters and the Race car drivers, and then the NOPI NAtl peeps, then somehow was trying to get people excited about JBIRDS event.

THat was pretty sour IMO.

But if its how you say it is tracy, then good luck to Jbird, lord knows he will need it with this crowd, but i wish him the best of luck and props for doing SOMETHING

Tracy
08-15-2008, 11:51 AM
I agree with Brett, if Jbird isnt affiliated with NOPI in this, then i wish him all the luck in the world.

It originally SEEMED that Nopi cancelled the events, screwed over all the Drifters and the Race car drivers, and then the NOPI NAtl peeps, then somehow was trying to get people excited about JBIRDS event.

THat was pretty sour IMO.

But if its how you say it is tracy, then good luck to Jbird, lord knows he will need it with this crowd, but i wish him the best of luck and props for doing SOMETHING

Let's just say I HOPE it's how I say it is. In the end, it's not my deal. I only know what I am told.

I AM ASSUMING that NOPI has some or will have some litigation on their hands. I'm not sure how they COULD get involved. But you never know. Some folks are sneaky.

headpants
08-17-2008, 09:19 PM
cheack out www.motorsportnationals.com they have some new stuff up. they have prices, regestration, questions answered, and more.

1flysi
08-18-2008, 10:20 AM
So is the event still going on at the AMS to, or is this the only one?

Also just a heads up, if this show nose dives there is one OCT 3rd-5th
http://www.suncoastcarandbikeshow.com/about.html

headpants
08-19-2008, 08:33 AM
i think jbirds motorsports nationals is gonna be bigger, cheack out the website. www.motorsportnationals.com , they have prices, registration, car classes, and alot of questions answered

DevilryChild
08-19-2008, 10:25 AM
Well my opinion on this entire thread is, to all the people whining about cost, how big, whos going to show, etc., is... what the hell else are you going to be doing that weekend thats better than supporting a community that needs your help?
Support your troops!