PDA

View Full Version : I heart ricer thugs!

ct9a gsr
03-20-2005, 04:27 AM
Quick venting...

So I'm on Barrett this past night (Saturday, and I live off of Barrett), when this kid in a Mirage is next to me waiting in line for the light to turn green... he yells something I couldn't understand at me and then starts to bump his loud-as-hell system. I had 3 passangers with me and they roll down their windows and ask what they said. The Mirage driver starts going shit-crazy and does a small burn-out in the middle of Barrett, with a car in front of him, with us still waiting for a green light... so 2 of my passangers and I point at him and laugh like crazy. My one friend yelled at him "Go home, fag!" (or something like that) once traffic started to move... he immediately burned out again and got in front of me cutting me off, brake checked me hardcore, then got out of his car at the next red light and started yelling at the top of his lungs, asking for a fight... only hardcore stunnas fight in the middle of traffic on Barrett Parkway, right? We just point and laugh at him some more and tell him to go home... but oh boy, this kid was pissed... afterwards the kid goes back in his car and proceeds to do a few more burnouts and drive rather crazy.

Police were called twice on him. Red Mirage, clear taillights, license tag that starts with "ALL", not a custom tag. So... any of ya know this *really cool* thug?

JITB
03-20-2005, 05:12 AM
you should have smacked his ass...u had plenty back up.

good ole barret, i hate that place. It wouldnt be so bad if soemthing actually went on up there. But people just drive up and down the street...

Brett
03-20-2005, 08:51 AM
Should have bitch slapped his lil punk ass

collins
03-20-2005, 09:43 AM
shoulda gave him what he was askin fo! KICK HIS ASS, SEABASS!