PDA

View Full Version : EMMINODAGREAT= BAD SELLER!

silversol
08-10-2008, 12:38 PM
I have waited to make a tread to see if i could try to get some of my money back. i have to admit i hate makeing threads like this but this went to far with me. if i had been driving home and had engine or trans problem that is a risk you take with a used car.

but on 7-16-08 emminodagrate made a thread about a civic he had for sale.
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184288
i pmed him he told me the car was at mainstrem and to just come up there he was working. I show up with my buddy we were going to lunch after that. i see the car it has a few issues that need fixed. we agree on the price of 1650$ i see the title and check the vin on the dash it matches. my buddy drives his car to his house that is mins away. and i leave the car there over night.. i pick the car up the next day and take it strait to the paint shop. and get it painted.

a few days later i pick the car up and i fix the mechanical issues 02 sensor. oil pan gasket detail the car ect. i had some on interested in the car the next day. the next day a guy shows up to buy the car from me. he like the car but the looks and and informs me do you know the vin on the dash does not match the one in the door? need less to say i was very upset!

i could not find mainsteam number so i pmed emminodagreat telling him we need to talk. i find mainstreams number james is busy but calls me back. i look at the title he gave me it was to a white 1997 civic Ex but the car i had was a green 1996 ex. when he calls me i inform him of the big problem i have. and i then asked him if he had the right dash and title for my car. he tells me he was selling this car for a "friend". and that he mush have swaped the vin!
i also ask what was the vin to the white civic he was parting out and it matches the one on my dash!

here is a link to the car he had been parting out since april
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171365
he then call the guy he said he got the car from. and call me back and wants me to call him. I tell james i bought this car from him not the other guy! and that i want to deal throw him! being up set i call the number james gave me. the guy said he spent the money allready and that he had drove the car fine like that from months, and to just "take the sticker out of the door and it will be fine"! i tell him that is fraud and i am not going to do that! he asked he he could come remove the sticker for me i decline his offer. I tell him i want at least 800$ of my money back to cover my losses when i part the car out since thats all i can do leagaly. i end up getting 400$ out of this guy. and he told me james also made some money off this sale.

I carfax both vins and the the car i have is a tenn salvage vehicle. and i still upset because i have a car that is worth less! and getting 400$ back was better that nothing but its a drop in the bucket compared to what i paid for the car and the body work and paint. i feel like james is just as responable he was parting out the last civic since april i find it hard to believe he did not know about this since both cars have been there since april. i aked james for the crx he was selling to settle this issue but he declined. i dont think i am going to get any compesation out of makeing this thread i just want others to be aware!

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 12:43 PM
The thing i find funny, is that james edit his post for the white civc.After finding out that you knew about the vin swaps. The last day he wrote on that post for the white civic was May 25th then he goes in and edits it removing teh pictures of the car on 7/27 and saying he knew nothign about the VIN swaps.. yea right!

quickdodgeŽ
08-10-2008, 12:46 PM
i feel like james is just as responable he was parting out the last civic since april i find it hard to believe he did not know about this since both cars have been there since april.

Being unbiased, I have to agree. This is why I hate that you can sell stuff "for a friend" on here. There is a rule that anything sold "for a friend" is supposed to have the actual owner's contact info. Since it reverts back the actual seller on IA, it should be that seller's responsibility as well. Later, QD.

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 01:18 PM
Being unbiased, I have to agree. This is why I hate that you can sell stuff "for a friend" on here. There is a rule that anything sold "for a friend" is supposed to have the actual owner's contact info. Since it reverts back the actual seller on IA, it should be that seller's responsibility as well. Later, QD.

I think different. He was the one parting out the white civic coupe. And then it just so happened that that VIN number ended up on a car he was selling. I think he knew what was going on and he hoped no one would catch it.

Its easy to try to dump the blame on someone else, so it makes you being involved not look as bad, but did his friend have access to the white civic also?

EmminoDaGreat
08-10-2008, 01:30 PM
im on my cell so i just wanted to say i am acknowledging this thread and i will make a legit response when i get home .

btw the white car was his also .

quickdodgeŽ
08-10-2008, 01:31 PM
I think different.

Not sure how. Scenario:

Mike has a car to sell.

Dave is going to help Mike sell the car.

Dave posts Mike's car up for sale without ANY contact info to Mike.

All dealings are done through Dave and NOT the owner of the car (Mike).

Dave needs to assume some of the responsibilities of a failed transactions.

If he didn't want to be involved in this manner, Dave should have NOT posted it on here or made it perfectly clear who to get in touch with about the sale.

I never said to place full blame on anyone. Later, QD.

99SI
08-10-2008, 01:33 PM
Go to small claims court and you will win. I would name both people involved in the sale as defendants. Bring all the evidence you can come up with. You may even have a criminal case against both people since fraud was involved if you decided to pursue that route. However, I am not an attorney and I would suggest looking into getting some advice from someone who is.

Revmaynard
08-10-2008, 01:46 PM
Damn, I don't know if I'm going to take my friends car there now. That's shadier then a tree in the sun.

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 01:51 PM
Not sure how. Scenario:

Mike has a car to sell.

Dave is going to help Mike sell the car.

Dave posts Mike's car up for sale without ANY contact info to Mike.

All dealings are done through Dave and NOT the owner of the car (Mike).

Dave needs to assume some of the responsibilities of a failed transactions.

If he didn't want to be involved in this manner, Dave should have NOT posted it on here or made it perfectly clear who to get in touch with about the sale.

I never said to place full blame on anyone. Later, QD.

Ok the question is did DAve know mike changed the VINS. Remeber Dave had a car that was being parted out and that vin ended up in the car MIKE was selling!!!

I just talked to a police about it, i think travis need to take it the legal way now,. SInce James was the one that sold the car he is responsible and that is considered theft by deception. Im going to get the officer in touch with travis, so travis can get his money back or press charges!

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 01:57 PM
theft by deception under OCGA 16-8-3
Title 16, Chapter 8, Section 3 (16-8-3)
(a) A person commits the offense of theft by deception when he obtains property by any deceitful means or artful practice with the intention of depriving the owner of the property.

(b) A person deceives if he intentionally:

(1) Creates or confirms another's impression of an existing fact or past event which is false and which the accused knows or believes to be false;

(2) Fails to correct a false impression of an existing fact or past event which he has previously created or confirmed;

(3) Prevents another from acquiring information pertinent to the disposition of the property involved;

(4) Sells or otherwise transfers or encumbers property intentionally failing to disclose a substantial and valid known lien, adverse claim, or other legal impediment to the enjoyment of the property, whether such impediment is or is not a matter of official record; or

(5) Promises performance of services which he does not intend to perform or knows will not be performed. Evidence of failure to perform standing alone shall not be sufficient to authorize a conviction under this subsection.

(c) "Deceitful means" and "artful practice" do not, however, include falsity as to matters having no pecuniary significance, or exaggeration by statements unlikely to deceive ordinary persons in the group addressed.

Tech5
08-10-2008, 02:04 PM
dayum Travis sorry this happen to you man, hope this gets taken care of soon!

BTEC
08-10-2008, 02:22 PM
Damn, I don't know if I'm going to take my friends car there now. That's shadier then a tree in the sun.
that deal has nothing to do with the shop. Shady deal no doubt but the quality of work and labor rates has nothing to do with james selling a car for his friend. I would hope james didnt know anything about it bc thats to high of a risk and just plain wrong.

i got screwed a few times buying stuff on here but its been less than 100 dollars. 1600? I seriously would kill somebody over that.

James, if you knew about it straighten it out man. or get ur friend who owned the car to step up and fix it. His cars, his deals, get out of it. If hes ur friend he wouldnt try to take u dwn on some shady crap like that ne way.

EmminoDaGreat
08-10-2008, 02:33 PM
Alright on to my side, you can take this as you want. This has nothing to do with mainstream performance at all so dont make it that.

A friend of mine (who I sold the car for) Bought both of those cars from one person, one not running the other wrecked. He was in need of a car for his wife(she had totalled her accord) and asked if i could swap motors for him and by meens of paying me he would let me sell the parts off of his other car (pretty much have it).

That gets you to why I had a white civic parts car.

Come to the day posted up. Buddy comes to me says "hey I know you sell alot of parts, can you sell this car for me I need it gone by tomorrow." I said I can try, and that it might happen. I also asked if he had the title and other things, like emissions and paperwork. He said he did, so I figured since he had a tag,emissions,title everything was ok and it should be an easy item to sell.

I will state it was a bad idea for me to sell something for a friend, and yes I was wrong for that, and apparently not knowing everything about this car. Will I sell things for a friend again, no because it only screwed me in the end.

Travis and I talked on the phone, and tried to figure out something that could happen, so I called the original owner (since I gave him the money) and told him he should do something about it. They talked and whatnot. The original owner then came to me and I gave him 200$ to give to Travis, (money that the owner had given me to sell it) because it was the right thing to do.

I also told travis if I could help him in anyway, (pull all the parts off the car, sell some for him, refer him to people that needed said parts...) I would.

I also told travis he could give me the car back, and I would give him the CRX that I had, and I would part the car out. He declined both.

Im sorry that I cant personnally give you more money, but I gave you what I had gotten for selling it, If you thought it wasnt enough you should have not signed the paperwork that my friend provided you with, and told him to bring some more money.

In the end I appologize, I didnt know about any of this until it arrose, I tried my best to work things out, but apparently it was not enough. You can say I knew all about it, but you were wrong. Hell, I was going to sell the car to a good friend the day before....I have never sold anything screwy on this sight, Maybe some of the thousands of people I have sold things to on this site will arise, maybe all the people who I helped fix their broken ass cars on the side of the road will say something but probably not, . All I can say is that I gave you money back and offered to help, but it wasnot enough for you. You and I both know that the vehicle can easily be parted out, and I offered to totally take it appart for you.

I could not give you money that I didnt have, nor $1000 car, and you not give me the car back. So do what you must w/ this thread I think I have explained myself as best as I could.

Tech5
08-10-2008, 02:41 PM
Glad to hear from you....I think what you said is fair.I think if Travis is still not happen to go after the Orignal Owner in court....But I think what you have done by coming on here, an telling your side an trying to make something happen to make Travis happen AND being FAIR was done right....Travis It sucks But I am sure you can make more enough buy parting it out, an selling the shell to the scrap yard..Best of luck ..I hope this can be dropped an be closed ...I hate seeing good IA members run into problems...Travis I have no problems with you ..James I have no problems with you...I can vouche for both partys! And I will Keep on !!!! Good luck to the both of you! later Joshua!
Alright on to my side, you can take this as you want. This has nothing to do with mainstream performance at all so dont make it that.

A friend of mine (who I sold the car for) Bought both of those cars from one person, one not running the other wrecked. He was in need of a car for his wife(she had totalled her accord) and asked if i could swap motors for him and by meens of paying me he would let me sell the parts off of his other car (pretty much have it).

That gets you to why I had a white civic parts car.

Come to the day posted up. Buddy comes to me says "hey I know you sell alot of parts, can you sell this car for me I need it gone by tomorrow." I said I can try, and that it might happen. I also asked if he had the title and other things, like emissions and paperwork. He said he did, so I figured since he had a tag,emissions,title everything was ok and it should be an easy item to sell.

I will state it was a bad idea for me to sell something for a friend, and yes I was wrong for that, and apparently not knowing everything about this car. Will I sell things for a friend again, no because it only screwed me in the end.

Travis and I talked on the phone, and tried to figure out something that could happen, so I called the original owner (since I gave him the money) and told him he should do something about it. They talked and whatnot. The original owner then came to me and I gave him 200$ to give to Travis, (money that the owner had given me to sell it) because it was the right thing to do.

I also told travis if I could help him in anyway, (pull all the parts off the car, sell some for him, refer him to people that needed said parts...) I would.

I also told travis he could give me the car back, and I would give him the CRX that I had, and I would part the car out. He declined both.

Im sorry that I cant personnally give you more money, but I gave you what I had gotten for selling it, If you thought it wasnt enough you should have not signed the paperwork that my friend provided you with, and told him to bring some more money.

In the end I appologize, I didnt know about any of this until it arrose, I tried my best to work things out, but apparently it was not enough. You can say I knew all about it, but you were wrong. Hell, I was going to sell the car to a good friend the day before....I have never sold anything screwy on this sight, Maybe some of the thousands of people I have sold things to on this site will arise, maybe all the people who I helped fix their broken ass cars on the side of the road will say something but probably not, . All I can say is that I gave you money back and offered to help, but it wasnot enough for you. You and I both know that the vehicle can easily be parted out, and I offered to totally take it appart for you.

I could not give you money that I didnt have, nor $1000 car, and you not give me the car back. So do what you must w/ this thread I think I have explained myself as best as I could.

BTEC
08-10-2008, 02:58 PM
glad to hear ur side james. as i hoped you wouldve done you tired to fix the situation. both ur offers were fair and as much as u could imo considering you didnt pocket all the money ne way, how could u give him the full amount back? ur friend sucks for hiding out and letting you deal with this on ur own though.

Silver sol, sorry u got screwed but knowing james for as long as i have, he wouldnt do ne thing like that intentionally.

good luck to both and i hope it gets worked out soon. James, holla if u need me hommie.

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 02:59 PM
Who did travis pay? YOu stated above you made money off the deal, so that puts you as the middle man. In the end you where the one selling the car and the one resonsible. I find it funny that when you posted the white car as a parts car, IT STILL HAD THE DASH INSIDE OF IT. ANd you could see clear as day the car was at MSPI.

So like i said in the past, you are resonsible for what you sell. Why should travis have to deal with your friend when he paid you!!! It would have been diffrent if you posted the car up and gave your friends contact info, but you didnt...

So all blame leads back too you since you where the seller!!!

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 03:01 PM
Also i dont see how JAmes passing the blame too someone else, makes him in the right!!!

BTEC
08-10-2008, 03:04 PM
Who did travis pay? YOu stated above you made money off the deal, so that puts you as the middle man. In the end you where the one selling the car and the one resonsible. I find it funny that when you posted the white car as a parts car, IT STILL HAD THE DASH INSIDE OF IT. ANd you could see clear as day the car was at MSPI.

So like i said in the past, you are resonsible for what you sell. Why should travis have to deal with your friend when he paid you!!! It would have been diffrent if you posted the car up and gave your friends contact info, but you didnt...

So all blame leads back too you since you where the seller!!!
i see your point but if you were in james's seat i seriously doubt u would be trying to take the blame for it if u didnt pocket the money.

And where the car is has nothing to do with the sale. I think james should get on silver sols bandwagon and go after his own friend to get the money back considering he was the middle man and his friend dnt seem to be trying to fix the situation (from what we on ia can see).

EmminoDaGreat
08-10-2008, 03:04 PM
First of all, as fast as he handed me the money, it was handed off to the original owner. Like I said , and will say again I wont be selling **** for anyone ever again, its something that you just gotta learn I suppose. Also funny how the white parts car got crushed with a dash too... I learned from this mistake, that I should have put his contact info etc.

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 03:07 PM
First of all, as fast as he handed me the money, it was handed off to the original owner. Like I said , and will say again I wont be selling **** for anyone ever again, its something that you just gotta learn I suppose. Also funny how the white parts car got crushed with a dash too... I learned from this mistake, that I should have put his contact info etc.

Well your not the one learning it the hard way, ARE YOU? who is the one loosing money here?

BTEC
08-10-2008, 03:08 PM
Also i dont see how JAmes passing the blame too someone else, makes him in the right!!!
its about getting travis his money back. 1600 was given to james, 1400 was given to friend. 200 in james pocket. situation goes bad and james gives travis 200. ur saying james is supposed to produce 1400 whether or not his friend bring it to him or not bc the initial 1600 was given to him? sorry but i wouldnt do it either. Me supposed friend would be my new enemy if he left me to come up with 1400 of my money bc i tried to help him out.

TIGERJC
08-10-2008, 03:08 PM
This has nothing to do with mainstream.

I believe it has to deal with the 2 individuals that was selling the car and not the shop that so happens to employ 1 of the ppl involved

EmminoDaGreat
08-10-2008, 03:09 PM
He isnt going to loose anything, ONLY TIME, which I offered to take the car apart. YOU CAN EASILY part that car out and get 1250 out of it, which is all he paid. Do I need to break it down for you? Because I can.

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 03:13 PM
its about getting travis his money back. 1600 was given to james, 1400 was given to friend. 200 in james pocket. situation goes bad and james gives travis 200. ur saying james is supposed to produce 1400 whether or not his friend bring it to him or not bc the initial 1600 was given to him? sorry but i wouldnt do it either. Me supposed friend would be my new enemy if he left me to come up with 1400 of my money bc i tried to help him out.

Thats what happens when you trying too flip a car, and make money!!!
OK look at it like this.
James says he was selling the car for a friend, how do we know that? Basically he could be saying that and pocketing the money. This is what you ahve to deal with if your selling a car. So james isnt responsible for selling a car now.Just becasue he said he was selling for a friend. Well he shouldnt have got involved with it to start. Now travis is suppouse to eat it...

EmminoDaGreat
08-10-2008, 03:14 PM
I think I forgot to say this part, but the original owner and travis came to an agreement on the money that would be returned to travis. which was $400, I gave the money I had made,$200, so the original owner only came out $200. If there was an issue with how much you where getting back, then you should have said something to him. Came to a better agreement. Travis took the money, and signed,dated,and printed on a written contract stating that the refunded money would be for compensation the issues at hand. I really thought that what I had offered on top of the money you got was a fair thing, but apparently some people disagree...

And danny If I didnt sell the car for a friend, who met with travis>? whose name was on the title?

Thank you! Don't try to act like i'm a ****ty person, you know nothing about me, and if you have a problem with me maybe you should come talk to me some day.

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 03:15 PM
He isnt going to loose anything, ONLY TIME, which I offered to take the car apart. YOU CAN EASILY part that car out and get 1250 out of it, which is all he paid. Do I need to break it down for you? Because I can.

So buy it back and part it out, why should he deal with it!!! Your the one that sold it messed up too him.. Not everyone has time too work on cars!!! Or deal with problems that they shouldnt ahve to deal with!!

BTEC
08-10-2008, 03:15 PM
Thats what happens when you trying too flip a car, and make money!!!
OK look at it like this.
James says he was selling the car for a friend, how do we know that? Basically he could be saying that and pocketing the money. This is what you ahve to deal with if your selling a car. So james isnt responsible for selling a car now.Just becasue he said he was selling for a friend. Well he shouldnt have got involved with it to start. Now travis is suppouse to eat it...
no, james is supposed to help travis recoup his looses as in helping him part the car out or how ever they agree.

BTEC
08-10-2008, 03:16 PM
So buy it back and part it out, why should he deal with it!!! Your the one that sold it messed up too him.. Not everyone has time too work on cars!!! Or deal with problems that they shouldnt ahve to deal with!!
and if james didnt pocket the money why shoul dhe have to come out of pocket? his friend should or like james and i said, he can help travis get his money back.

EmminoDaGreat
08-10-2008, 03:17 PM

I tried giving him a perfectly good crx, but he didnt want it. For the car back, and I would have parted it out... guess you missed that part...

B18c1Turboed
I think I forgot to say this part, but the original owner and travis came to an agreement on the money that would be returned to travis. which was $400, I gave the money I had made,$200, so the original owner only came out $200. If there was an issue with how much you where getting back, then you should have said something to him. Came to a better agreement. Travis took the money, and signed,dated,and printed on a written contract stating that the refunded money would be for compensation the issues at hand. I really thought that what I had offered on top of the money you got was a fair thing, but apparently some people disagree...

And danny If I didnt sell the car for a friend, who met with travis>? whose name was on the title?

Thank you! Don't try to act like i'm a ****ty person, you know nothing about me, and if you have a problem with me maybe you should come talk to me some day.

YOur right i dont know you, all i know is the facts at hand!! I never said u where a ****ty person, but i think you need to correct this matter as a responsible seller!!

BTEC
and if james didnt pocket the money why shoul dhe have to come out of pocket? his friend should or like james and i said, he can help travis get his money back parting the car out and crushing the shell.

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 03:18 PM
I tried giving him a perfectly good crx, but he didnt want it. For the car back, and I would have parted it out... guess you missed that part...

Come on man, thats a joke. U selling the car for 1k he had 2k in the civic. HOw would that be smart on his part?

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 03:19 PM
and if james didnt pocket the money why shoul dhe have to come out of pocket? his friend should or like james and i said, he can help travis get his money back parting the car out and crushing the shell.

Becasue he was the one that sold it. Only did the mention of a "friend" come up after finding out about the VIN swap!

BTEC
08-10-2008, 03:20 PM
YOur right i dont know you, all i know is the facts at hand!! I never said u where a ****ty person, but i think you need to correct this matter as a responsible seller!!
you obviously cant read. he said he offered to trade the car for the crx or help him part it out. how is that not trying to correct the matter?

EmminoDaGreat
08-10-2008, 03:21 PM
a 200$ paint job and a 1200$ car doesnt add up to 2k, when the 02 sensor was provided.....

The crx could have been sold for more, depending on how long you wanted to wait....
You are still acting like I have done nothing to try and fix a ****ty situation...

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 03:22 PM
you obviously cant read. he said he offered to trade the car for the crx or help him part it out. how is that not trying to correct the matter?

And like i said, why should travis have to deal with parting the car out? ANd why would he trade a car he had 2k in for a crx that was for sale for 1k, but is really only worth 600 tops!

BTEC
Becasue he was the one that sold it. Only did the mention of a "friend" come up after finding out about the VIN swap!
well travis and james knows who the car actually belonged to so nobody on this site can really say whos responsible correct?

EmminoDaGreat

Thats not true because when he came to pick it up, I said its my buddy's wifes car she drives it everyday...because I told him if he need any crap for it to take it off of the other car while it was there...

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 03:23 PM
a 200$ paint job and a 1200$ car doesnt add up to 2k, when the 02 sensor was provided.....

The crx could have been sold for more, depending on how long you wanted to wait....
You are still acting like I have done nothing to try and fix a ****ty situation...

200.00 where do you get your cars painted? try close too 400 paint job atleast! Also he paid 1650.00 plus 400 paint. You guys returned 400 so he still out 1650.00

BTEC
08-10-2008, 03:24 PM
And like i said, why should travis have to deal with parting the car out? ANd why would he trade a car he had 2k in for a crx that was for sale for 1k, but is really only worth 600 tops!
parting the car out is getting back more than 400 dollars. and trading the car for a crx ha can sell would also bring more than the 400 he got refunded. and he only paid 1600. 1k for the crx and 400 refunded would total a loss of 200 instead of 1200. which would you take?

Vteckidd
08-10-2008, 03:25 PM
Come on man, thats a joke. U selling the car for 1k he had 2k in the civic. HOw would that be smart on his part?
Travis had $1650 in the car. $300 paint job= $1950

$1950- $400 copm[pensation=$1550

Travis has $1550 in the car at this point in time.

So, while i agree James does shoulder a good bit of the issue at hand, you cant sell a car for someone on here, and not expect for it to come back to you. However, he cant be expected to warranty or produce all the money either since it wasnt his car either.

Its a ****ty situation. James will lose credibility, travis might lose money, there is no easy solution.

Personally, if i were travis, i would sue the SH!T out of the guy that owned the car. Threatening a lawsuit might make him produce a more substantial refund.

All i can say is that this will definetly make us lock and remove any "selling " for friends threads from here on out.

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 03:26 PM
parting the car out is getting back more than 400 dollars. and trading the car for a crx ha can sell would also bring more than the 400 he got refunded. and he only paid 1600. 1k for the crx and 400 refunded would total a loss of 200 instead of 1200. which would you take?

Neighter, i would want my money back. Since i was tricked into buying a car i cant sell. So you think a salvage civic is worth what they sold the car for? because basically its a salvage car. And needless to say its up too travis if he wants the CRX . Why should he feel or be made too take a car he dont want?

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 03:31 PM
I agree with mike.
But my whole thing is why should travis be the one too loose money! Im sorry but if i where travis i would personally sue james and the orginal owner!!!

Those are the 2 that are at fault. No matter which way you look at it they both responsible for the sale!

BTEC
08-10-2008, 03:31 PM
Neighter, i would want my money back. Since i was tricked into buying a car i cant sell. So you think a salvage civic is worth what they sold the car for? because basically its a salvage car. And needless to say its up too travis if he wants the CRX . Why should he feel or be made too take a car he dont want?
he shouldnt be forced to take a car he dnt want and james should be forced to pay the full amount if he didnt pocket it either. Travis should be reasonable and work with james on trying to get his money back since he knows james didnt pocket the money. or like mike said sue the monkey and dog sh!t out of james's friend if he dnt cough up some more cash.

BTEC
08-10-2008, 03:33 PM
I agree with mike.
But my whole thing is why should travis be the one too loose money! Im sorry but if i where travis i would personally sue james and the orginal owner!!!

Those are the 2 that are at fault. No matter which way you look at it they both responsible for the sale!
ur just a dirty a$$ dude. why would u sue james if u know he didnt screw u on purpose and he tried to help get ur money back? i dnt think he said take the 2 offers or ur on ur own. the one who collected the money should be the one to give if back or make the buyer (person who got screwed) happy.

Vteckidd
08-10-2008, 03:34 PM
Ideally all monies should be refunded by the previous owner of the car, and the transaction void.

While james facilitated the sale, once he gave his cut back to travis, hes out of it. Travis needs to go after the GUY THAT OWNED THE CAR and sue him. GOing after james wont produce anything since james doesnt have the money nor did he own the car.

This is WHY YOU DONT SELL FOR OTHER PEOPLE. ITS TOO EASY TO PASS THE BLAME.

Ive known james for a long time, i wouldnt ever hesitate to buy something from him, or hes never done anything wrong as long as ive known him.

I know travis awhile too, and he has a right to be upset and be frustrated.

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 03:36 PM
ur just a dirty a$$ dude. why would u sue james if u know he didnt screw u on purpose and he tried to help get ur money back? i dnt think he said take the 2 offers or ur on ur own. the one who collected the money should be the one to give if back or make the buyer (person who got screwed) happy.

Their are 2 parties that sold that car. james and his friend! James was the one that advirtesed the car for sale and collected the money. I think if james says the car can be parted out, then why not buy it back and part the car out yourself!!!
In civil court james would be responsible!

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 03:38 PM
Ideally all monies should be refunded by the previous owner of the car, and the transaction void.

While james facilitated the sale, once he gave his cut back to travis, hes out of it. Travis needs to go after the GUY THAT OWNED THE CAR and sue him. GOing after james wont produce anything since james doesnt have the money nor did he own the car.

This is WHY YOU DONT SELL FOR OTHER PEOPLE. ITS TOO EASY TO PASS THE BLAME.

Ive known james for a long time, i wouldnt ever hesitate to buy something from him, or hes never done anything wrong as long as ive known him.

I know travis awhile too, and he has a right to be upset and be frustrated.

How did travis come to find this car for sale? Who did travis negotiate with? who did travis pay? all roads lead to James. So just because he refuned the money he made on the deal dont release him from being responsible!

Travis dealt with James during the whole deal. Now hes suppouse to deal with another person that wasnt even involved in the transaction!

Vteckidd
08-10-2008, 03:40 PM
How did travis come to find this car for sale? Who did travis negotiate with? who did travis pay? all roads lead to James. So just because he refuned the money he made on the deal dont release him from being responsible!
Yes but as far as LEGAL action is concerned, James is not responsible because no one can prove he had knowledge the car had a swapped vin. However, the owner does, and thats much easier to prove

BTEC
08-10-2008, 03:40 PM
Their are 2 parties that sold that car. james and his friend! James was the one that advirtesed the car for sale and collected the money. I think if james says the car can be parted out, then why not buy it back and part the car out yourself!!!
In civil court james would be responsible!
what is james going to buy the car with if he didnt pocket the money? and y shouldnt travis get the friend to buy it back since he dealt with him personally, signed some paper the friend provided....meaning he knows whose car it was?

this is ia not civil court and i dnt think ur an attorney so we both are speculating.

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 03:41 PM
Yes but as far as LEGAL action is concerned, James is not responsible because no one can prove he had knowledge the car had a swapped vin. However, the owner does, and thats much easier to prove

How is that?

BTEC
08-10-2008, 03:42 PM
there is also no hard proof that james sold the car either. is there ne signed documents saying james sold the car for his friend or that he collected any money?

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 03:43 PM
what is james going to buy the car with if he didnt pocket the money? and y shouldnt travis get the friend to buy it back since he dealt with him personally, signed some paper the friend provided....meaning he knows whose car it was?

this is ia not civil court and i dnt think ur an attorney so we both are speculating.

Why doesnt James have that guy do that? why is travis the one responsible of taking care of a problem he didnt ask for?

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 03:44 PM
there is also no hard proof that james sold the car either. is there ne signed documents saying james sold the car for his friend or that he collected any money?

we copied his for sale post, and all the IMs that where passes between him and travis, their is plenty of proff man!!! and James has even admitted it in this post!

Vteckidd
08-10-2008, 03:47 PM
WHy should travis shoulder the problem? because sh!t happens. Even if JAMES admitted to TRAVIS that he KNEW the car had swapped vins, doesnt mean anything. That wont hold up in court.

The FACTS are that JAMES advertised a car for sale. That car belonged to someone else and had a VIN that was tampered with.

The issue lies with Travis an the previous owner.

THe fallout for james is that he will loose credibility and some face.

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 03:47 PM
Per his for sale post

yes both doors are white because the old green ones had scrapes etc, and the windows didnt roll down lol so i swapped the ones off the white one i have for them.

James obviously had invested time and money in this car to make it sell able!!! Why would he do so much if he was just selling for a friend?

BTEC
08-10-2008, 03:49 PM
we copied his for sale post, and all the IMs that where passes between him and travis, their is plenty of proff man!!! and James has even admitted it in this post!
and ive posted that im a pimp and a killer servral times. lol!!!

BTEC
08-10-2008, 03:50 PM
Per his for sale post

James obviously had invested time and money in this car to make it sell able!!! Why ould he do so much if he was just selling for a friend?
some people actually help their friends out not just say "fuk you sell it urself buddy. wanna hang out later though?"

Vteckidd
08-10-2008, 03:51 PM
Im not denying the possibility that james knew, but what im saying is putting time and effort into going after james isnt going to solve the problem for travis.

He needs to sue the original owner, and report the car stolen to the cops

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 03:54 PM
Im not denying the possibility that james knew, but what im saying is putting time and effort into going after james isnt going to solve the problem for travis.

He needs to sue the original owner, and report the car stolen to the cops

I tend to agree with you, but i would make both parties responsible. And sue them both!! Without James this deal wouldnt have never happened..
And reporting a car stolen would be filing false police report!

BTEC
08-10-2008, 03:58 PM
I tend to agree with you, but i would make both parties responsible. And sue them both!! Without James this deal wouldnt have never happened..
And reporting a car stolen would be filing false police report!
like i said bc ur dirty. I would agree with u that if james knew then hes just as responsible as the owner but if he didnt whats the point other than trying to make an example of somebody. im pretty sure hes learned his leason already. instead of getting all the money from the owner u want to split it between james and his friend bc james (possibly innocently) tried to help his friend sell his car bc james sells stuff all the time?

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 04:03 PM
like i said bc ur dirty. I would agree with u that if james knew then hes just as responsible as the owner but if he didnt whats the point other than trying to make an example of somebody. im pretty sure hes learned his leason already. instead of getting all the money from the owner u want to split it between james and his friend bc james (possibly innocently) tried to help his friend sell his car bc james sells stuff all the time?

I might be dirty, but thats the facts of life. I work hard for my money9 well not really) and im sure travis does too. The way this works is Travis Sues both, he wins then James sues his friend for the return of his money since he collected the money from james. But in the end Travis paid james, and even tough James says he gave to his friend their is no way of really knowing, how much was given.

OK lets say it like this, IF james bought the car. And resold it too Travis, now of course james dont wanna come out his pocket for a car he paid for, so he just blames his friend and tells travis too sue him. Who really knows what kinda deal those 2 have or had, but i can tell you in civil court tehy would both be responsible.
Ive had this happen already, i sued both parties.I won and that guy had to sue the other company. I know it sux but thats what happens when you wanna be a middle man. You have to accept responsibility!!

EmminoDaGreat
08-10-2008, 04:05 PM
Dude why do you think its so hard to help a friend swap doors, I had the other doors at the shop, and if you havent noticed it takes two people to pick one up. Like I have said and will say again, Travis SIGNED,DATED,PRINTED a DOCUMENT Stating he CANNOT AND WILL NOT Take ANY LEGAL action AND THAT ANY/ALL MONEY RETURN WAS PROPER COMPENSATION. Even after he signed that I still believe I tried to help him sell parts, offer to take them off, trade cars with him... I tried with the available items I had at the time, a car, and my labor.... to help ease the issue...

Im sorry that I try to help any/all my friends equally...If anyone knows me they know that I am always there to help, I never screw people because I believe in Karma, and It doesnt matter when/where if you needed help I would help...

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 04:06 PM
Dude why do you think its so hard to help a friend swap doors, I had the other doors at the shop, and if you havent noticed it takes two people to pick one up. Like I have said and will say again, Travis SIGNED,DATED,PRINTED a DOCUMENT Stating he CANNOT AND WILL NOT Take ANY LEGAL action AND THAT ANY/ALL MONEY RETURN WAS PROPER COMPENSATION. Even after he signed that I still believe I tried to help him sell parts, offer to take them off, trade cars with him... I tried with the available items I had at the time, a car, and my labor.... to help ease the issue...

Im sorry that I try to help any/all my friends equally...If anyone knows me they know that I am always there to help, I never screw people because I believe in Karma, and It doesnt matter when/where if you needed help I would help...

Travis signed a paper stating he wont sue your friend!! Nothing in that paper mentioned you!!! And im sure travis was trying to get back what he could, since he was out almost 2k

EmminoDaGreat
08-10-2008, 04:07 PM
I might be dirty, but thats the facts of life. I work hard for my money9 well not really) and im sure travis does too. The way this works is Travis Sues both, he wins then James sues his friend for the return of his money since he collected the money from james. But in the end Travis paid james, and even tough James says he gave to his friend their is no way of really knowing, how much was given.
OK lets say it like this, IF james bought the car. And resold it too Travis, now of course james dont wanna come out his pocket for a car he paid for, so he just blames his friend and tells travis too sue him. Who really knows what kinda deal those 2 have or had, but i can tell you in civil court tehy would both be responsible.
Ive had this happen already, i sued both parties.I won and that guy had to sue the other company. I know it sux but thats what happens when you wanna be a middle man. You have to accept responsibility!!

If that was the case Travis would not have met with the owner, to get his money... I thought I had covered all of this?

EmminoDaGreat
08-10-2008, 04:09 PM
Travis signed a paper stating he wont sue your friend!! Nothing in that paper mentioned you!!! And im sure travis was trying to get back what he could, since he was out almost 2k

That paper stated, No action will be taken on the seller,or owner, or point of purchase.....

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 04:11 PM
That paper stated, No action will be taken on the seller,or owner, or point of purchase.....

HAhaha damm you trying to cover all your angels!!! I would still sue. Sorry. But it wasnt notorized and there where no witnesses to the signing of that paper, the same as there where no proving you sold the car!!!

Ok maybe he cant sue you, but he can sure press criminal charges !!!WHich i would now do since you guys obviously knew you where in the wrong and you where trying to cover your asses!

EmminoDaGreat
08-10-2008, 04:15 PM
I never said it wasnt that **** was not screwed up. I knew nothing of the swapped vins, whether you want to believe it or not. And I hate to break it to you but the owner wrote all of that stuff up, because he didnt want me to be at fault for his issue.

I also said it was wrong for me to sell a damn car I knew nothing about,and for a friend, something that will never happen again. Dont go twisting things to make it look like i am a ****ing scammer...everyone knows that is BS.

I hate to break it to you danny, but you where not there,neither was I... but who are you to say that document was not notarized and there where no witnesses..?

I know what was on the paper because I contacted the original owner, because he said he took care of the situation, and that travis was fine, and said everything was ok.

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 04:17 PM
I

I hate to break it to you danny, but you where not there,neither was I... but who are you to say that document was not notarized and there where no witnesses..?.

Yea i do. i asked travis!!!

EmminoDaGreat
08-10-2008, 04:19 PM
So then you would agree you and I both know nothing about what went on other than what we were told?

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 04:20 PM
I never said it wasnt that **** was not screwed up. I knew nothing of the swapped vins, whether you want to believe it or not. And I hate to break it to you but the owner wrote all of that stuff up, because he didnt want me to be at fault for his issue.

I also said it was wrong for me to sell a damn car I knew nothing about,and for a friend, something that will never happen again. Dont go twisting things to make it look like i am a ****ing scammer...everyone knows that is BS.

So that makes it right? that makes it right for travis to be out of 1600 ? What would you have done if it was someone you knew didnt part out cars? and needed a car to drive daily? still ask them tyoo part it out, when they dont have the means or know how?
well you should think of travis in the same way~!

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 04:21 PM
So then you would agree you and I both know nothing about what went on other than what we were told?

No, i go based off your for sale post, and you admitting the vins where diffrent, and that travis paid you 1650. Yes i agree to what you admitted!!!

And even if there was a documnet that travis signed, it is not a legal document!! and that guy admitted and accepted responsibility as you should also!

EmminoDaGreat
08-10-2008, 04:27 PM
Dude admitting the vins where diff? So I shoulda just called BS and said no travis your wrong, Who is to say that the previous owner, before my friend (since he bought both cars from one person) wasnt the one to do it? Whos to say my friend didnt do it? Whos to say I didnt do it cause im such a schiester? Believe what you want, you'll stick up for your buddy, as I would in the same situation... I said I have no knowledge of the issue, and I would hope that with previous sales,buys, helping people on this sight more would think highly of me.... but you never know...

Also..
Your honestly telling me that if your friend came to you,asked you to sell a car, when he brought you a title,emissions, tag, all that stuff that is brand new, you would think twice about selling it?

Sorry but i guess its wrong to trust people like I did...

And I would offer the same things to anyone, like I offered travis, I tried with what I had to offer to come up with some sort of agreement.

quickdodgeŽ
08-10-2008, 04:32 PM
Ok the question is did DAve know mike changed the VINS. Remeber Dave had a car that was being parted out and that vin ended up in the car MIKE was selling!!!

By reading your other posts, I've come to the conclusion that you're mistaking who's who in my scenario, lolol. Later, QD.

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 04:33 PM
Dude admitting the vins where diff? So I shoulda just called BS and said no travis your wrong, Who is to say that the previous owner, before my friend (since he bought both cars from one person) wasnt the one to do it? Whos to say my friend didnt do it? Whos to say I didnt do it cause im such a schiester? Believe what you want, you'll stick up for your buddy, as I would in the same situation... I said I have no knowledge of the issue, and I would hope that with previous sales,buys, helping people on this sight more would think highly of me.... but you never know...

Well at the end of the day the only proof there is, you had access to both cars. You sold the car and crushed the other one.
You even went as far as removing the pictures /post of the white car you where parting out, 3 months after the post was dead. too me it looks like you where trying to hide something!! Take it how you want!!

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 04:34 PM
By reading your other posts, I've come to the conclusion that you're mistaking who's who in my scenario, lolol. Later, QD.

Probly so... i like using real names not make belive people!!!

Tech5
08-10-2008, 04:49 PM
Are we in court?
Is BTEC a GODDAYUM JUDGE NOW?
This has nothing to do with BTEC! only one that needs to be talking an explainning is James, an Travis!!!

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 04:52 PM
Are we in court?
Is BTEC a GODDAYUM JUDGE NOW?
This has nothing to do with BTEC! only one that needs to be talking an explainning is James, an Travis!!!
Oh shut up, go suck on your s10 muffler or something!!!

Tech5
08-10-2008, 04:59 PM
Thats funny I didnt know I called you out? due that you brought that up. I will say this again!

This is Between Travis an James!

you can speak your peace but that was just un called for! James didnt RIP BTEC off ..Its Travis an James Battle!

Oh shut up, go suck on your s10 muffler or something!!!

aguynamedpat
08-10-2008, 05:22 PM
Jesus, what a circus.

Being a COMPLETELY neutral party, not having met either Travis or James, I feel like James did all he could to try to help compensate for what happened. He gave him back his share of the profit, and put him in contact with the owner of the car. When Travis contacted the owner of the car, that guy told Travis that he had already spent the money. Hmm, THAT IS THE GIVEAWAY THAT JAMES DID NOT POCKET THE MONEY! He gave it to the other guy, kept his part, then gave that back to Travis. James name was not on the title, James didnt sign anything stating he knew everything about the car, and has not admitted that he knew about the VIN swap. He swapped the doors to help his buddy out, he was being a nice person. Someone I would definitely like to have as a friend, willing to help out whenever/wherever he can.

IMO, James has nothing to do with this anymore besides being the middle man. He returned his profit to Travis, offered numerous services, and offered a car in trade that he could sell for roughly $1200, and $200 had been returned, so Travis would only be out $200 on the sale. Hmm, $200 or $1400. Take your pick.

Yeah, it sucks that he had the car painted and put money into it, but James did not hold a gun to his head and make him paint that car and work on it. Those are things he chose to do after he purchased the car. He cant really expect that money to be reimbursed, he could have tried registering the car before he painted it. It was his choice to paint it before doing anything.

Yeah, sh!tty situation for sure for both parties. But, James is not the one that should be sued, its his friend.

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 05:35 PM
So your telling me this car, is worth 1k? hes been trying to sell since 7/15 for that price also

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h279/emminodagreat/Picture171.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h279/emminodagreat/Picture173.jpg

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 05:41 PM
Well no blame should be put on Travis, he has done everything in his best intrest!!! So its his fault that he got a car painted? He didnt expect anything wrong with it coming from a repatubile seller.
So its his fault he tried to handle this in private and got nowhere, still out alot of money, and stuck with a POS car, he cant do anything with it now.

2 parties are at fault, and those are the sellers! I think James should get with his friend and see what they can do too buy the car back..
Or even come to some arangment with travis to part the car out and give him the money!! And if hes short make up the diffrence between both sellers!!!

Becasue as of right now the only one loosing is TRAVIS!!!!

aguynamedpat
08-10-2008, 05:48 PM
And James didnt expect this situation either. Travis didnt expect the car to be what it really is, and neither did James. See what Im getting at here?

No doubt, James needs to be up his friends ass to find a solution to the situation. But so does Travis. I know if I was in this situation, I would be all over the original owner about what to do.

Didnt James say he offered to help Travis part it out by pulling parts and finding potential buyers?.. You are saying that would be acceptable, but that was offered according to James....

aguynamedpat
08-10-2008, 05:54 PM
And yes, most running cars are worth $1000 (assuming that crx runs at least decent). $1000 is a small price to pay for a car these days, no matter the car. Most people would kill to get the MPG's that that CRX will give you. Like I said, assuming it runs and at least decent, $1000 should not be too hard to get as long as you put it out there (CL, autotrader, hell even possibly throw that thing on fleebay).

Travis has made ONE POST in here, the original post. You have made all his defense posts. At least James is personally in here trying to defend his name. Travis is not in here saying what all he has done to attempt to recover the money. If he is not doing much, then he is approaching this the wrong way.....

And I know, you are going to post up saying what he has done, what he has told you, etc. But I want to hear it STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH. Let him come in here and defend himself.

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 05:59 PM
And James didnt expect this situation either. Travis didnt expect the car to be what it really is, and neither did James. See what Im getting at here?

No doubt, James needs to be up his friends ass to find a solution to the situation. But so does Travis. I know if I was in this situation, I would be all over the original owner about what to do.

Didnt James say he offered to help Travis part it out by pulling parts and finding potential buyers?.. You are saying that would be acceptable, but that was offered according to James....

What you dont understand, WHY IS THIS TRAVIS PROBLEM!!! He shouldnt have to deal with the so called friend, since he was nowhere in sight when it was sold!
And im sure them buying the car back and parting it out would be fine with travis!

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 06:01 PM
And yes, most running cars are worth $1000 (assuming that crx runs at least decent). $1000 is a small price to pay for a car these days, no matter the car. Most people would kill to get the MPG's that that CRX will give you. Like I said, assuming it runs and at least decent, $1000 should not be too hard to get as long as you put it out there (CL, autotrader, hell even possibly throw that thing on fleebay).

Travis has made ONE POST in here, the original post. You have made all his defense posts. At least James is personally in here trying to defend his name. Travis is not in here saying what all he has done to attempt to recover the money. If he is not doing much, then he is approaching this the wrong way.....

And I know, you are going to post up saying what he has done, what he has told you, etc. But I want to hear it STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH. Let him come in here and defend himself.

STRAIGHT FROM HIS MOUTH ON 1st POST!! what more need he say, he wants his money. I think his post said it all. What more does he need to defend!!!!

quickdodgeŽ
08-10-2008, 06:05 PM
But I want to hear it STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH. Let him come in here and defend himself.

Why should YOU need to hear/read anything? This should be between James, Travis and the seller. No one else (myself included) needs to be in here talking/defending anyone.

This isn't a rag on you, dude. Just saying that no one has any explaining/defending to do to anyone else but the actual involved parties. Later, QD.

aguynamedpat
08-10-2008, 06:06 PM
Man, its common sense. If I am out as much money as he is, I will be contacting someone left and right to get my **** back, not waiting on someone else to do it. If he is expecting James to fix the situation himself, he is a fool. Yeah, James should be making an effort to fix it, BUT SO SHOULD TRAVIS.

I am definitely not saying its his problem, but Id like to hear what he has personally done to try to resolve the situation. If he keeps contacting the original seller and he is offering no possible solutions, then take legal action against THE ORIGINAL SELLER.

aguynamedpat
08-10-2008, 06:08 PM
Why should YOU need to hear/read anything? This should be between James, Travis and the seller. No one else (myself included) needs to be in here talking/defending anyone.

This isn't a rag on you, dude. Just saying that no one has any explaining/defending to do to anyone else but the actual involved parties. Later, QD.

I understand QD, but its getting on my nerves that b18c1 is getting so involved when he was not involved in the transaction either. Thats all. I know there is nothing I can do about it though, thats for sure. Just trying to offer some kind of help to either side.

Thanks for being cool about it though.

quickdodgeŽ
08-10-2008, 06:09 PM
If he keeps contacting the original seller and he is offering no possible solutions, then take legal action against THE ORIGINAL SELLER.

The original seller is emmino since he "sold" the car. That's why you never sell for anyone else. Later, QD.

aguynamedpat
08-10-2008, 06:09 PM
<----- leaves thread.....

:ninja:

quickdodgeŽ
08-10-2008, 06:10 PM
I understand QD, but its getting on my nerves that b18c1 is getting so involved when he was not involved in the transaction either. Thats all. I know there is nothing I can do about it though, thats for sure. Just trying to offer some kind of help to either side.

Thanks for being cool about it though.

Of course, man. It's all good. Later, QD.

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 06:10 PM
Man, its common sense. If I am out as much money as he is, I will be contacting someone left and right to get my **** back, not waiting on someone else to do it. If he is expecting James to fix the situation himself, he is a fool. Yeah, James should be making an effort to fix it, BUT SO SHOULD TRAVIS.

I am definitely not saying its his problem, but Id like to hear what he has personally done to try to resolve the situation. If he keeps contacting the original seller and he is offering no possible solutions, then take legal action against THE ORIGINAL SELLER.

I guess when i go to Best Buy tonight to buy my 52 plasma, i shouldnt expect them too take care of it if it dont work. Guess i gotta deal with Samsung.

Tech5
08-10-2008, 06:23 PM
good point!
I guess when i go to Best Buy tonight to buy my 52 plasma, i shouldnt expect them too take care of it if it dont work. Guess i gotta deal with Samsung.

Vteckidd
08-10-2008, 07:16 PM
LOL if its outside 30 days YOU WILL DEAL WITH SAMSUNG, not BEST BUY unless you buy their extended warranty.

Sidenote: i wouldnt be buying any TV right now, prices are about to drop drastically.

B18c1Turboed
08-10-2008, 07:20 PM
LOL if its outside 30 days YOU WILL DEAL WITH SAMSUNG, not BEST BUY unless you buy their extended warranty.

Sidenote: i wouldnt be buying any TV right now, prices are about to drop drastically.

I get a family hook up, im getting my 52 1080p for a little over 2k.

Vteckidd
08-10-2008, 07:23 PM
then you are paying about $600 too much.

I can get you a Samsung 52in 1080p LCD for $1499

Tech5
08-10-2008, 08:21 PM
If you don't mind me cutting in, how is that?
then you are paying about $600 too much.

I can get you a Samsung 52in 1080p LCD for $1499

Vteckidd
08-10-2008, 08:38 PM
Look online

Tech5
08-10-2008, 08:43 PM
lol.Thats what I thought....You said you could get him one, so I thought you got the Hook up ! But what you have is time to look online! Good looking out Mike!:goodjob:
Look online

Vteckidd
08-10-2008, 09:06 PM
There was a few places online selling the Samsung 52s for $1499-1599 with FREE SHIPPING last week. it took everything i had not to order it lol

ShooterMcGavin
08-13-2008, 09:40 AM
um so what's the outcome here.....has this been taken care of?