PDA

View Full Version : -s double c- step inside a sec...

X-Runner
08-09-2008, 04:45 PM
I heard something about you getting your ass kicked/missing some teeth and your car now for talking ****. Care to verify/explain for us?

Kevykev
08-09-2008, 06:43 PM
What?

Lose a fight, teeth AND Car, all in the same event???

i can't believe that one....

Motivation
08-09-2008, 06:46 PM
Sounds like a day that someone should have just slept through and not woke up...

Revmaynard
08-09-2008, 06:47 PM
Where'd ya here that one?

slostang
08-09-2008, 06:48 PM
who are we talkin about again?

SixSquared
08-09-2008, 07:47 PM
S double c.... SCC? :thinking:

Humphrizzle
08-09-2008, 07:49 PM
http://koreanish.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/rickyune.jpg

did you get in a fight with this guy?

race for pink slips?

SixSquared
08-09-2008, 07:52 PM
I NEVER NARKED ON NOBODY!!!

Humphrizzle
08-09-2008, 07:53 PM
Narc..

SixSquared
08-09-2008, 07:55 PM
Narced just looks weird... like it would be pronounced "nar-sed" or something..

twinj
08-09-2008, 08:18 PM
He probably wont be getting on here. If that is the case, Hospitals don't have free Wifi.

tdurr
08-09-2008, 08:19 PM
lol at narc'in(dono how to do it lol)

But chuck, u get repz cuz well.. ur chuck and i dont want a round house to the face....

anyways on topic, who the hell are you talkn bout?!? and pics NOW! haha

ash7
08-10-2008, 12:54 AM
El oh elz

...can't believe I decided to stay inside last night. I missed the fireworks *dang*

-jonathan

MichaelR
08-10-2008, 01:48 AM
I was there, his teeth are fine. And the truth is he punked out some dude, slapped him and the dude called like 60 people up there to fight him by hiself. He was only hit once and all it did was put a gash in his lip. Some dude got kicked in the face by him and has a broke eye socket. Now there's a bunch of **** going on about them trying to sue him for breaking his eye socket or some ****. It's all done and over with Sean's brothers and him were suppose ot meet the guys tonight and the guys didnt show up.

MichaelR
08-10-2008, 01:51 AM
I heard something about you getting your ass kicked/missing some teeth and your car now for talking ****. Care to verify/explain for us?
Oh and i dont know who you are but evidentally you dont know what the hell your talking about or know him for that matter so why bring some **** like this up on a internet forum? :thinking:

kouki
08-10-2008, 02:01 AM
I was there, his teeth are fine. And the truth is he punked out some dude, slapped him and the dude called like 60 people up there to fight him by hiself. He was only hit once and all it did was put a gash in his lip. Some dude got kicked in the face by him and has a broke eye socket. Now there's a bunch of **** going on about them trying to sue him for breaking his eye socket or some ****. It's all done and over with Sean's brothers and him were suppose ot meet the guys tonight and the guys didnt show up.

what are you talking about? i was there.... sean got his ass whooped! he didn't punk anyone out! stop trying to make him seem like some tuff ass, hes far from one. hahah the whole thing was funny as hell though. over all, it was straight up epic.

misundrstood
08-10-2008, 03:25 AM
Who the crap is MichaelR anyway? Sean's sex buddy??? Sean's a ***** and always tries to start crap with everyone. He's just sad because he lost a race to a neon earlier last night.

Echonova
08-10-2008, 10:07 AM
WTF?? It's like a Noobapalooza in here...

AnthonyF
08-10-2008, 10:12 AM
WTF?? It's like a Noobapalooza in here...AHHAHAHAHA ur hilarious.

-Ant.

FasTech
08-10-2008, 10:13 AM
All this and no video footage? You people should be ashamed!

Echonova
08-10-2008, 10:15 AM
vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to AnthonyF again.

AnthonyF
08-10-2008, 10:22 AM
vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to AnthonyF again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Echonova again.

-Ant.

MichaelR
08-10-2008, 10:48 AM
what are you talking about? i was there.... sean got his ass whooped! he didn't punk anyone out! stop trying to make him seem like some tuff ass, hes far from one. hahah the whole thing was funny as hell though. over all, it was straight up epic.

What the **** are you talking about. No one could even see his car. So how would you know what happened. I was standing next to him and Tanger when it happened. The ****ing kid called like 60 people up there to find tanger and they thought Sean was him. Then when tanger (the swole asian guy with all the tatoos) tryed to fight them they all pussied out after Sean went in american Buffalo. I think it's pathetic that the dude called like 60 or more people to fight a guy whos about 5'6 and 130-140lbs. How is someone like that suppose to fight 60+ people. Please enlighten me bro.

MichaelR
08-10-2008, 10:58 AM
Who the crap is MichaelR anyway? Sean's sex buddy??? Sean's a ***** and always tries to start crap with everyone. He's just sad because he lost a race to a neon earlier last night.

I use to drive the black del sol that made 207whp N/A. Im trying to get my build done for my supra, and dude all i have to say about you is when Sean confronted you about talking **** you was speechless and stood there like a ***** and walked off. Sean aint sad he bought his car to drive everyday not run it, It's a 150k mile, full interior full weight 4 door with a/c and p/s a full system and it has a REALLLY conservative tune on it on 8lbs. He's only making 228whp and that was 3 years ago now it's probably around 200. Not to mention it's been tuned and beat on for 3 years the turbo is going out and the compression a shy lower then normal. All you bastards say he has the boost turned up and ****, it's tuned for 8lbs he cant go over that, not to mention the stock honda map sensor wont let you run over 10 1/2lbs anyways. I would say that neon won because he's alot lighter and he jumped Sean and he only beat him by a fender. From behind they looked even. I was riding with Carl and he has the fastest neon in town and we was all over there ass. Me and him were the only ones that saw the race. That neon sure as hell didnt wanna run one more time with him brake boosting. He told Sean he was scared as hell cause the race was so close. And he wouldnt run again cause he didnt wanna lose. Like i said Sean dont give a damn his 1700 lb 450+WHP EF is about to be done around the middle of september. And look at what you drive! hahaha OMG get a real car...or real job so you can afford one.

Echonova
08-10-2008, 11:05 AM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/fukitol.jpg

MichaelR
08-10-2008, 11:11 AM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/fukitol.jpg

I dont have any of those symptoms you must be thinking of yourself.

eViLMunkey
08-10-2008, 11:11 AM
might want to check your grammar man... especially being a NooB on the site... plus P/S and A/c don't take away that much from your car, especially when they are not in use (the a/c since the p/s is in constant use). But don't call someone a b!tch for backing down on a fight at first. Personally it takes more balls to back down over childish bullsh!t and talk it out or just avoid confrontation by not being around the person you have problems with.

Echonova
08-10-2008, 11:14 AM
I dont have any of those symptoms you must be thinking of yourself.LOL. Wow.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Gay-4.gif

Bruce Leroy
08-10-2008, 11:17 AM
^^^^^

LOL

WTF?? It's like a Noobapalooza in here...

SO true!!!

MichaelR
08-10-2008, 11:17 AM
might want to check your grammar man... especially being a NooB on the site... plus P/S and A/c don't take away that much from your car, especially when they are not in use (the a/c since the p/s is in constant use). But don't call someone a b!tch for backing down on a fight at first. Personally it takes more balls to back down over childish bullsh!t and talk it out or just avoid confrontation by not being around the person you have problems with.

I agree with you bro, which is why the guy shouldnt come on here talking **** when he had nothing to say. I know the a/c and p/s doesnt affect alot but the neon was fully gutted, cut all up and was striped of a/c power steering and everything else under the hood only had one seat, i was just stating it's heavy ass 4 door thats a DD and thats what it was bought for not to run it.

ironchef
08-10-2008, 11:21 AM
http://koreanish.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/rickyune.jpg

did you get in a fight with this guy?

race for pink slips?Hopefully he didn't disrespect his famiry.

Echonova
08-10-2008, 11:25 AM
I agree with you bro, which is why the guy shouldnt come on here talking **** when he had nothing to say. I know the a/c and p/s doesnt affect alot but the neon was fully gutted, cut all up and was striped of a/c power steering and everything else under the hood only had one seat, i was just stating it's heavy ass 4 door thats a DD and thats what it was bought for not to run it.But he was running it...

Don't bring a knife to a gunfight and then complain it's unfair.

That being said, it's sad the other guy couldn't handle his business without calling 50 gagillion people to back him up.

FasTech
08-10-2008, 11:34 AM
I run somebody... Who wanna run the champ?...lol

osnap
08-10-2008, 11:37 AM
wtf?

*mean muggin*

MichaelR
08-10-2008, 11:39 AM
But he was running it...

Don't bring a knife to a gunfight and then complain it's unfair.

That being said, it's sad the other guy couldn't handle his business without calling 50 gagillion people to back him up.

Exactly it's pathetic especially when the guy was 200lbs or more and way taller and bigger. He only ran cause everyone was talking **** about he was scared to run so he said **** it ill run it doesnt matter to me if i win or lose it's my beater.

quickdodgeŽ
08-10-2008, 11:55 AM
which is why the guy shouldnt come on here talking ****

Just curious, but who are you to say who comes on here and what they say? Later, QD.

eViLMunkey
08-10-2008, 12:27 PM
Just curious, but who are you to say who comes on here and what they say? Later, QD.
Uh oh you have enacted the wrath of QD upon yourself

MichaelR
08-10-2008, 12:56 PM
im not studying him...lol

quickdodgeŽ
08-10-2008, 01:05 PM
^^^ Best post from you yet. Later, QD.

ash7
08-10-2008, 02:39 PM
Exactly it's pathetic especially when the guy was 200lbs or more and way taller and bigger. He only ran cause everyone was talking **** about he was scared to run so he said **** it ill run it doesnt matter to me if i win or lose it's my beater.

If what you say is correct and your ol' dook-buddy sean laid the mobs to waste with his ninja skills and 8lbs of boost...

then why was he taken to the hospital after the fact?

just wondering. lol

-jonathan

japan4racing
08-10-2008, 03:03 PM
ahhh to be 16 again

MichaelR
08-10-2008, 03:07 PM
If what you say is correct and your ol' dook-buddy sean laid the mobs to waste with his ninja skills and 8lbs of boost...

just wondering. lol

-jonathan

I stated his lip was busted and he had to get 2 stitches, and how about you call me dook buddy to my face. You know ill do something just like i did that night in waffle house. And he wasnt taken to the hospital nor did he want to go, Kendahl made him go cause she was freaking out.

japan4racing
08-10-2008, 03:12 PM
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q52/japan4racing/duty_calls.png

MichaelR
08-10-2008, 03:15 PM
no people are on here saying **** happened when they live over 100 miles from here and dont even know the individual the thread is about. What was the point of this thread?? If you wanted to know something why not PM the person about. No instead they gotta be a lil drama ***** cause they have no life. This thread is gay and needs to be locked.

japan4racing
08-10-2008, 03:18 PM
so why are you so worked up again?

MichaelR
08-10-2008, 03:21 PM
so why are you so worked up again?

im not im just stating facts oppose to there bull****.

Double_0_Rusty
08-10-2008, 03:30 PM
im not im just stating facts oppose to there bull****.

Cry much? I know what's really wrong with you....with him having stitches in his lip, that means no 69'ing for a few weeks...so inturn you are cligging to his nuts? AMIRITE? AMIRITE? Dude, this is the fvcking internet chill out.

japan4racing
08-10-2008, 03:34 PM
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q52/japan4racing/serious.jpg

MichaelR
08-10-2008, 03:58 PM
Cry much? I know what's really wrong with you....with him having stitches in his lip, that means no 69'ing for a few weeks...so inturn you are cligging to his nuts? AMIRITE? AMIRITE? Dude, this is the fvcking internet chill out.

haha im engauged bro :yes: :goodjob: so thanks for the lame ass come back

eViLMunkey
08-10-2008, 04:44 PM
had to correct: you mean engaged

Echonova
08-10-2008, 05:06 PM

had to correct: you mean engagedOr did he????

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/atman101/ShotgunWedding.jpg

misundrstood
08-10-2008, 08:01 PM
I find it funny how Sean won't come in this thread and back himself up. He has to get his little buddy to stick up for him. By the way yeah Sean did say something to me, I ignored it and walked off, no use getting pissed off cause he said something to me. Say whatever you want to about me. Just remember at the end of the day, I'm not the one with anger issues. Tell your buddy Sean to come on here and straighten out the whole story.

Echonova
08-10-2008, 08:06 PM
What's Seans IA name?

X-Runner
08-10-2008, 08:10 PM
"-s double c-"

Echonova
08-10-2008, 08:14 PM
"-s double c-"Huh, ya'll were serious about that...

I can't recall I've ever seen him on.

Brett
08-10-2008, 08:25 PM
no people are on here saying **** happened when they live over 100 miles from here and dont even know the individual the thread is about. What was the point of this thread?? If you wanted to know something why not PM the person about. No instead they gotta be a lil drama ***** cause they have no life. This thread is gay and needs to be locked.

I was there and he got his ass whooped and lost his car to Johnny Tran!! Many of us saw it. Thats what happens when you show up to Race Wars in a Jetta trying to run a Black S2k to win for his dad.

Ruiner
08-10-2008, 08:26 PM
What are these people in..high school? People still meet up to fight and ****? Holy ****, grow up. It still amazes me that people still do this type of stuff. 60 people? Are you crazy? That's a call for self defense in the state of GA...ie, people will get shot. Does nobody think about this anymore? Life can be VERY short for people that continue to do this type of stuff.

Wow, just wow...

Brett
08-10-2008, 08:28 PM
Brandon you should know IA is full of wannabe thugs and think they are all king of the A-T-L will one of them get capped, But they are dumb asses who still act thug....

Ruiner
08-10-2008, 08:36 PM
Brandon you should know IA is full of wannabe thugs and think they are all king of the A-T-L will one of them get capped, But they are dumb asses who still act thug....

It just amazes me...what the hell are these *kids* thinking? And they wonder why they get no respect...why their lives are ****...why they always get pulled over by the cops...etc.

*shakes head*

Brett
08-10-2008, 08:41 PM
Yup, I know how ya feel.... I cant help but laugh at most of them who act that way, Maybe they will want to meet us at the flag poll after school for talking smack!!! LMAO

dohc4.6sc
08-10-2008, 09:03 PM
Yup, I know how ya feel.... I cant help but laugh at most of them who act that way, Maybe they will want to meet us at the flag poll after school for talking smack!!! LMAO

brett your avatar is above IA's limit lol

GaNiGhTmArE
08-10-2008, 09:03 PM
haha i was there home boy got told to get out his car he didnt so he got hit then he jumped to the passanger seat the guy opened that door so the lil ***** jumped to the back seat them tried to run out that door an he tripped an fell face first to the pavement.....but yeah that does have to suck to get hit an then fall face first to the pavement tryin to run from somebody lmfao

Brett
08-10-2008, 09:07 PM
brett your avatar is above IA's limit lol

Yup, One of the perks of being an admin, I can make mine bigger :D

Ruiner
08-10-2008, 09:18 PM

I'm a grown man (as are you). This isn't *kiddie* **** when I get involved. I make sure that I go home at night to my soon-to-be wife; with no injuries.

BobbyFresco
08-10-2008, 09:21 PM
haha i was there home boy got told to get out his car he didnt so he got hit then he jumped to the passanger seat the guy opened that door so the lil ***** jumped to the back seat them tried to run out that door an he tripped an fell face first to the pavement.....but yeah that does have to suck to get hit an then fall face first to the pavement tryin to run from somebody lmfao

Can we get the English version now, please?:thinking:

Ruiner
08-10-2008, 09:25 PM

So wait...someone hit him while he was in his OWN car? Then, that person OPENED the car door in order to go in after him?

The last time that someone opened my car door and got into my car while I was in it (in a threatening manner), I stuck a GUN to his head. I don't **** around. Had someone reached through my car and punched me, I would gladly tell the district attorney that I was in fear of my life/being carjacked when I am questioned about the shooting.

"Officer, he reached through my window and punched me! Then, he opened my door and came INTO my car after me!"

Yeah, let's see the state prosecute me for that. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: ****ing idiots.

Do kids not think about this **** now-a-days? Do they not think that their actions could get them shot? That it might be the last thing that they do? ****...

LEARN TO CONTROL YOUR ANGER!

-S Double C-
08-10-2008, 09:41 PM
I find it funny how Sean won't come in this thread and back himself up. He has to get his little buddy to stick up for him. By the way yeah Sean did say something to me, I ignored it and walked off, no use getting pissed off cause he said something to me. Say whatever you want to about me. Just remember at the end of the day, I'm not the one with anger issues. Tell your buddy Sean to come on here and straighten out the whole story.

I been working on my drag car and at work. I havent had time to worry about this plus i worked 14 hours today i had to work 90 this past week. My life is too busy to worry about this ****.

-S Double C-
08-10-2008, 09:45 PM

actually your wrong it was 12:30 at night and i had to be at work at 4am and work till 7:30pm saturday. My girlfriend wanted to go home so i proceeded to the car so i can go home. And a crowd of people ran up to the car and someone hit me. I was never told to get out the car, i didnt fall on my face. You dont know what your talking about. Michael pretty much sumed everything up. No use in telling anything. anyways im gone to bed i gotta work 14 hours tomorrow.

-S Double C-
08-10-2008, 09:48 PM
So wait...someone hit him while he was in his OWN car? Then, that person OPENED the car door in order to go in after him?

The last time that someone opened my car door and got into my car while I was in it (in a threatening manner), I stuck a GUN to his head. I don't **** around. Had someone reached through my car and punched me, I would gladly tell the district attorney that I was in fear of my life/being carjacked when I am questioned about the shooting.

"Officer, he reached through my window and punched me! Then, he opened my door and came INTO my car after me!"

Yeah, let's see the state prosecute me for that. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: ****ing idiots.

Do kids not think about this **** now-a-days? Do they not think that their actions could get them shot? That it might be the last thing that they do? ****...

LEARN TO CONTROL YOUR ANGER!

One of them hit my girl and her brother and my brothers went looking for them the next night and no one was out anywhere and if they had been found they would be in a casket by now. I dont care about all this drama. I got a kid on the way and i make wayyyy too much money and have way to good of a future to worry about a bunch of kids/teenagers w/e starting **** over a race. If someone wants to run my drag car in september then so be it bring 1000+ with you cash. That will be the only way i run anymore.

Ruiner
08-10-2008, 09:53 PM
One of them hit my girl and her brother and my brothers went looking for them the next night and no one was out anywhere and if they had been found they would be in a casket by now. I dont care about all this drama. I got a kid on the way and i make wayyyy too much money and have way to good of a future to worry about a bunch of kids/teenagers w/e starting **** over a race. If someone wants to run my drag car in september then so be it bring 1000+ with you cash. That will be the only way i run anymore.

So they hit and ran? Wtf is this world coming to?

Ya know, it's funny. I NEVER ran my any of my cars for money. Back when I had the 911 turbo, people would ALWAYS ask me to run for money. I couldn't understand the draw of it. I make more than enough $$$ to need to run for cash and **** up my car. It boggles my mind.

-S Double C-
08-10-2008, 10:05 PM
Only reason i will run for cash is whats the point in running everyone knows honda's especially stock ones like my integra that are boosted are ticking time bombs, ive blew 3 motors in the past running for fun and i could have ran for money but wasnt worried about...at least now if i were to blow one id have a head start on the next setup. I understand your point though i too make plenty of money i dont need any extra support or anything.

Ruiner
08-10-2008, 10:26 PM
Only reason i will run for cash is whats the point in running everyone knows honda's especially stock ones like my integra that are boosted are ticking time bombs, ive blew 3 motors in the past running for fun and i could have ran for money but wasnt worried about...at least now if i were to blow one id have a head start on the next setup. I understand your point though i too make plenty of money i dont need any extra support or anything.

If I pay a lot of money for a car, I won't risk blowing it up just to win a little bit of money, ya know?

My car was trapping ~116-117mph bone stock, so I could outrun a lot of stuff. ****, the engine in my last car would have cost me $35,000 to replace (stock, crate engine). However, why take that risk? I never had anything to prove. Granted, it was a pricey ride, but even if I built a car out of nothing, I'd hate to throw away all of that work for a $1000 or so. It just wouldn't be worth the work... I'm looking at buying a C6 Z06 or a GTR and I am sure that everyone will want to race yet again... *sigh*

I've just never understood it, that's all.

eViLMunkey
08-10-2008, 10:31 PM
If I pay a lot of money for a car, I won't risk blowing it up just to win a little bit of money, ya know?

My car was trapping ~116-117mph bone stock, so I could outrun a lot of stuff. ****, the engine in my last car would have cost me $35,000 to replace (stock, crate engine). However, why take that risk? I never had anything to prove. Granted, it was a pricey ride, but even if I built a car out of nothing, I'd hate to throw away all of that work for a $1000 or so. It just wouldn't be worth the work... I'm looking at buying a C6 Z06 or a GTR and I am sure that everyone will want to race yet again... *sigh*

I've just never understood it, that's all.

You know you miss the attention a bit.. :ninja:

Also I'd rather have something go wrong w/ the car while I was at the track or near my home/shop.

Ruiner
08-10-2008, 10:39 PM
You know you miss the attention a bit.. :ninja:

Also I'd rather have something go wrong w/ the car while I was at the track or near my home/shop.

****, I had enough attention for the 5 years of ownership to last me a lifetime. I sorta do miss it, though. Actually, my fiancee misses the car more than me I think. I was honestly getting tired of it, so it is definitely time for something new. :)

TREAD87
08-11-2008, 02:20 AM
I use to drive the black del sol that made 207whp N/A. Im trying to get my build done for my supra, and dude all i have to say about you is when Sean confronted you about talking **** you was speechless and stood there like a ***** and walked off. Sean aint sad he bought his car to drive everyday not run it, It's a 150k mile, full interior full weight 4 door with a/c and p/s a full system and it has a REALLLY conservative tune on it on 8lbs. He's only making 228whp and that was 3 years ago now it's probably around 200. Not to mention it's been tuned and beat on for 3 years the turbo is going out and the compression a shy lower then normal. All you bastards say he has the boost turned up and ****, it's tuned for 8lbs he cant go over that, not to mention the stock honda map sensor wont let you run over 10 1/2lbs anyways. I would say that neon won because he's alot lighter and he jumped Sean and he only beat him by a fender. From behind they looked even. I was riding with Carl and he has the fastest neon in town and we was all over there ass. Me and him were the only ones that saw the race. That neon sure as hell didnt wanna run one more time with him brake boosting. He told Sean he was scared as hell cause the race was so close. And he wouldnt run again cause he didnt wanna lose. Like i said Sean dont give a damn his 1700 lb 450+WHP EF is about to be done around the middle of september. And look at what you drive! hahaha OMG get a real car...or real job so you can afford one.

YOUR A ******* IDIOT ALL YALL DO IS LIE AND BULL**** YOU AINT GOT NO SUPRA ALL YALL ARE , ARE JUS A BUNCH OF BULL****TERS

Lucky DAWG
08-11-2008, 02:45 AM
well that sucks

MichaelR
08-11-2008, 05:00 AM
YOUR A ******* IDIOT ALL YALL DO IS LIE AND BULL**** YOU AINT GOT NO SUPRA ALL YALL ARE , ARE JUS A BUNCH OF BULL****TERS

Who the hell are you to question me about what i have? You dont even know me theres like 3 people who do thats in this town. How about you put up the title to your car and come out on post to my house and check it out for yourself:lmfao: :goodjob:

six7teen
08-11-2008, 05:19 AM

just wondering. lol

-jonathan

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Brett
08-11-2008, 06:14 AM
I find it funny how Sean won't come in this thread and back himself up. story.

Yup, I mean, who wouldnt come on the E-World to defend thier E-reputation. You children need to grow the f*ck up. Real Talk. Who gives a f*ck if someone comes on to defend a story or not, I mean, are you all that childish?

Ruiner
08-11-2008, 08:21 AM
Yup, I mean, who wouldnt come on the E-World to defend thier E-reputation. You children need to grow the f*ck up. Real Talk. Who gives a f*ck if someone comes on to defend a story or not, I mean, are you all that childish?

Simple answer: yes.

Brett
08-11-2008, 08:30 AM
LOL, Guess so

AnthonyF
08-11-2008, 08:46 AM
wow this thread is garbage. People dont just get the urge to beat some1 up. You pissed off the wrong person running your mouth. Probably about you whittle drag car like we give a f*ck about it. Whoopi, you have another honda that is fast. Get in line. Think your original? Special? No? Then why did you bring it up in a thread when that wasnt the topic of discussion? Trying to change the subject from you being a prick to the wrong people? Fcuk you, fcuk your girl, and fcuk you wanna-b original race car. I'm out.

-Ant.

Jmmg
08-11-2008, 11:10 AM
i was there this whole thing is nothin but lies and **** talkin..... and if someone didnt talk **** then they would not be where they are ..... and all this is childish and everyone needs to stop talkin **** :blah:

ShooterMcGavin
08-11-2008, 11:13 AM
Narced just looks weird... like it would be pronounced "nar-sed" or something..
THAT'S just weird...:screwy:

Farrow2005
08-11-2008, 11:40 AM

Was it SUper Neon

Brett
08-11-2008, 11:41 AM
i was there this whole thing is nothin but lies and **** talkin..... and if someone didnt talk **** then they would not be where they are ..... and all this is childish and everyone needs to stop talkin **** :blah:

fuk u

misundrstood
08-11-2008, 03:24 PM
Was it SUper Neon
Sure was super neon

Double_0_Rusty
08-11-2008, 08:42 PM

Dude....

1) Learn to spell.
2) Lame ass comeback? What was I coming back to? Dumb noob.
3) Stop taking up for your punk ass buddy, and grow up.
4) Why am I wasting my time on you? Not worth it.
5) I bet when someone says comeback around you, you bend over on all fours waiting for cum on your back.
6) Ahhhhh you're just the abortion that got away, so now DIAF. If that doesn't work, drink Drain-o and eat a light bulb douche.

Later....

harleyweise
08-11-2008, 09:27 PM
look i wasnt there i came after and went and got his **** for him look if anyone on here from columbus thinks they can talk this **** is person PM where you would like to do this ill be glad to come :) thanks

harleyweise
08-11-2008, 09:28 PM
spell check (i meant IN person not is person)

quickdodgeŽ
08-11-2008, 09:30 PM
Don't any of you little girls have a Myspace page or some high school forum you can post this little Peter Pansy shiit on? Shut the fucc up, get offline and do whatever it is you guys "think" you're going to do. Typing all your little "I'll kick your ass" on the Net shiit makes you girls look like you need to be fighting over who's going to wear the skirt first on your prom night.

Later, QD.

LoveGirl
08-11-2008, 11:28 PM
For real, y'all need to chill out with all this bull**** drama. Those who were there saw what really happened so there is no point in sticking up for the defeated. What's done is done.

:2cents:

BobbyFresco
08-11-2008, 11:37 PM
spell check (i meant IN person not is person)

Is that the only thing you found wrong with your incoherent fuking post?

AND who the fuk are YOU to come on here challenging anyone, seriously?:thinking:

TREAD87
08-12-2008, 12:43 AM
i know exactly who you are your the kid that hangs out with sean with the big nose who always rides with him....look dont get all pissy bc you dont really have all this **** like u say u do on IA ...i can say i have 454334368376 dollars and have every bad ass car made an that dont mean ****...an if u really do have a supra its one of the 1st gen piece of **** ones

Who the hell are you to question me about what i have? You dont even know me theres like 3 people who do thats in this town. How about you put up the title to your car and come out on post to my house and check it out for yourself:lmfao: :goodjob:

harleyweise
08-12-2008, 02:15 PM
oh im not challenging anyone i just think its so funny for you idiots that arent even from columbus to get in this plus if you werent there or doesnt really know anyone that was in it so honestly everyone shut the hell and as for micheal he is correcting you ignorant peoples **** just like everyone else would for a friend

BobbyFresco
08-12-2008, 02:35 PM
oh im not challenging anyone i just think its so funny for you idiots that arent even from columbus to get in this plus if you werent there or doesnt really know anyone that was in it so honestly everyone shut the hell and as for micheal he is correcting you ignorant peoples **** just like everyone else would for a friend

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e393/DunksaMillion/fag.jpg

RandomGuy
08-12-2008, 04:52 PM
an if u really do have a supra its one of the 1st gen piece of **** ones

hey hey, them there iz fightin werds.

MichaelR
08-12-2008, 06:20 PM
i know exactly who you are your the kid that hangs out with sean with the big nose who always rides with him....look dont get all pissy bc you dont really have all this **** like u say u do on IA ...i can say i have 454334368376 dollars and have every bad ass car made an that dont mean ****...an if u really do have a supra its one of the 1st gen piece of **** ones

lol nice try but thats not me, good try though :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
08-12-2008, 06:51 PM
REPS!!! to all these stupid little high school girls. Dumb asses. Why not take your shiit where it belongs. Out by the flagpole or the sandbox. Fuccing morons. Later, QD.