PDA

View Full Version : Misc Cant believe I bought an Apple product...

Eli
08-28-2005, 04:10 PM
haha- i just bought myself a new Ipod Mini 4g. needed somethign to listen to at the gym, and even though im not a Mac fan, the ipod's are known to be the best so i went with an Ipod mini.

So far it seems pretty awesome- figuring out the whole I-tunes thing right now.

Who else has one?

technoteg97
08-28-2005, 04:12 PM
Im sure 80% of IA has one..but anyway What songs you loadin up your IPOD with? and how many songs can your IPOD manage?

Eli
08-28-2005, 04:20 PM
4gb = approx 1000 songs.

yeah im sure most people have one by now but i just got around to getting one, haha.

right now im just uploading some songs i like for when i go work out later tonight, hope it will be done chargin by then.

HyPer50
08-28-2005, 06:29 PM
i still dont have one... and really havent had a need for one yet lol.

chrisdavis
08-28-2005, 07:39 PM
I want an MP3 player but I havent settled on one yet. Thinkink about getting a 5 gig Creative Nuvo

clean2draccord
08-28-2005, 07:47 PM
I just picked up my first Apple product (iPod Shuffle) the other day. I love it, iTunes took a little bit to get used to but everything is working fine.

Eli
08-28-2005, 08:42 PM
I want an MP3 player but I havent settled on one yet. Thinkink about getting a 5 gig Creative Nuvo

Id highly suggest getting an Ipod over any other MP3 player. After lots of research and stuff, thats what I ended up with and im not even an Apple fan. I took it to the gym tonight and it was great, you couldnt even feel it on my shorts it was so light.

C22H19N3O4
08-28-2005, 09:30 PM
I have a 1g Shuffle and 4th gen 20g. I never leave home without it. I'm only at 1500 songs on the 20g. It only holds 5,000...LoL. I also connect it to my car HU. Ipodounge (http://www.ilounge.com/) is a great source for info. :goodjob:

chrisdavis
08-29-2005, 01:33 AM
Id highly suggest getting an Ipod over any other MP3 player. After lots of research and stuff, thats what I ended up with and im not even an Apple fan. I took it to the gym tonight and it was great, you couldnt even feel it on my shorts it was so light.

My only concern with the Ipod is that I heard you can only use Itunes to get your music from. If I can get my music anywhere and download it to the Ipod I may reconsider getting one.

Eli
08-29-2005, 11:53 AM
My only concern with the Ipod is that I heard you can only use Itunes to get your music from. If I can get my music anywhere and download it to the Ipod I may reconsider getting one.

Not true... I imported all my MP3's from my folder of "My Music" which I had downloaded via Limewire. And Ive been downloading some more and importing my own CD's today. Itunes is actually a pretty awesome program now that Ive been using it, pretty awesome the way it imports CD's I think.

Brett
08-29-2005, 05:53 PM
i still dont have one... and really havent had a need for one yet lol.

Same here

chuck
08-29-2005, 08:16 PM
Bajani (Tim) has one...I took his hostage one night, made me want to get my own. They seem really user friendly, I'm just not sure how often I'd get the chance to use it. I'm normally either in my car, working or near a computer

technoteg97
08-29-2005, 08:20 PM
I still need to get one..but Im just waiting for a better one that is out there to get.

clean2draccord
08-29-2005, 08:34 PM
I've officially switched to iTunes as my media player. It's a pretty light application (when you don't have a billion things downloading), and is a pretty good layout once you get the hang of it. I have all my mp3s, podcasts, and vidcasts on there now.