PDA

View Full Version : American Tourist Killed in China

Kevykev
08-09-2008, 08:25 AM
:no:

http://sports.aol.com/olympics/story/_a/bbdp/us-coachs-family-member-killed/126311?icid=100214839x1207166891x1200396905

blacknightteg
08-09-2008, 08:28 AM
ooooh great here we go

Got Milk?
08-09-2008, 08:30 AM
and now its time for bush to attack china.

MR. 200SX
08-09-2008, 08:32 AM
^^^ heh if the US goes to War with China I'm getting the f*ck out of here!

Got Milk?
08-09-2008, 08:38 AM
hahaha. lol you would see nuclear weapons flying back and forth.

HyPer50
08-09-2008, 08:48 AM
Thats pretty... odd. He attacks them then kills himself? WTF?

EJ25RUN
08-09-2008, 09:22 AM
Well atleast he's dead too.

eViLMunkey
08-09-2008, 10:08 AM
well that sucks...

ep9716
08-09-2008, 10:15 AM
LOLOL

FasTech
08-09-2008, 10:41 AM
Gezzzzz, China people are crazy!

Spektrewing386
08-09-2008, 10:44 AM
must be related to the bus guy in canada

Maniacc
08-09-2008, 11:01 AM
Exactly what I was thinking. Seems kinda odd that someone would go to the touble of killing someone and right then after commit suicide. I'm sure there is more to this story than we think. Kinda sketchy for sure.

collins
08-09-2008, 11:02 AM

hyper... your sig... :no: how dare you have the first and last flag in the same line! the last on needs to disappear!

lol

HyPer50
08-09-2008, 11:55 AM
hyper... your sig... :no: how dare you have the first and last flag in the same line! the last on needs to disappear!

lol

Sorry, I gotta rep the family team lmao.

Kevykev
08-09-2008, 12:01 PM

Suicide is one of the leading causes of death in China!

Psycho
08-09-2008, 01:50 PM
hahaha. lol you would see nuclear weapons flying back and forth.
Nah, the US has such a sophisticated missile defense system. China would never get one past their borders.

ShooterMcGavin
08-09-2008, 02:33 PM
*sigh* crazies all over the world.

tdurr
08-09-2008, 08:33 PM
Nah, the US has such a sophisticated missile defense system. China would never get one past their borders.

no lies. We gotz plans flyin 24/7 with lazers on em that will blow up a missle before it gets within hundreds of miles of the US.

but random killings ftl. soo would u try and stop the guy stabbing someone while your on a tour of a city or just look at it as part of the tour? lol

Kasper
08-09-2008, 11:01 PM
no lies. We gotz plans flyin 24/7 with lazers on em that will blow up a missle before it gets within hundreds of miles of the US.

but random killings ftl. soo would u try and stop the guy stabbing someone while your on a tour of a city or just look at it as part of the tour? lol

Well i mean think about it.. in some parts of the US if you were over there watching someone get stabbed youd probably think it was an olympic sport! But i mean hell it happends everywhere everyday. and in China how many people dissagreed with the Games being held there?! People are just dumb. Now what he should have done was make a real sport outa it.. stab himself first then see if he could kill the other 2! woulda made it much more interesting on his part!

Leisa
08-09-2008, 11:51 PM
damn!

HyPer50
08-11-2008, 09:43 AM
Suicide is one of the leading causes of death in China!

lol i'm sure it is, but I'm saying it's odd tho because I mean generally when "random" people are attacked it's to rob them or something, aka not gonna kill yourself right after. but hey, it's chinese folks, no point in trying to see the logic.

Lucky DAWG
08-11-2008, 10:15 AM

lol

This is true.

The West will be LSU or Auburn and the East will be UGA or Florida so you are gonna have to make a decision on who to root for soon lol.

But back on topic.

We just need to beat the damn commies and make an example out of this, sad that this happened.

and China could not beat us in a war right now whoever was talking about Nuclear Warfare. Maybe in 10-20 years when their defense budget has developed and they have better military technology. Numbers mean nothing in this day and age

DevilK9
08-11-2008, 10:32 AM

Yah...right...keep believing that the US is some supreme military power that can never be broken down. :screwy:

Then ask yourself why, with all our technology, force and effort, we are still fighting a dumbf/ck war against enemies without unforms, planes, tanks, missles, and sophisticated radar, sonar, tracking, observation, or logistics.:goodjob:

Yah...we are impervious! It'll be ignorance like you that provokes our demise and destruction rather than focusing on the much more powerful strategy of diplomacy and coexistence.

Lucky DAWG
08-11-2008, 10:35 AM
Yah...right...keep believing that the US is some supreme military power that can never be broken down. :screwy:

Then ask yourself why, with all our technology, force and effort, we are still fighting a dumbf/ck war against enemies without unforms, planes, tanks, missles, and sophisticated radar, sonar, tracking, observation, or logistics.:goodjob:

Yah...we are impervious! It'll be ignorance like you that provokes our demise and destruction rather than focusing on the much more powerful strategy of diplomacy and coexistence.

okay you take down the military and see what "false alliances" come down with it.

Humans by nature wants what other people have, so everyone is gunning for us. You take the diplomacy route and see what happens with zero military.

DevilK9
08-11-2008, 11:11 AM
okay you take down the military and see what "false alliances" come down with it.

Humans by nature wants what other people have, so everyone is gunning for us. You take the diplomacy route and see what happens with zero military.

Dumbas*.....did I say take down the military...or false alliances? No. So STFU.

I am a Marine. I know the value of defense, and I am not ignorant on the reality of international conflict.

What I was saying was that it is ignorant to think (as Psycho stated) we are impervious to outside attack because of our "amazing capabilities". The truth is our Defense Department and the idiots that direct and control it are the weakest link (not our servicemembers who are patriotically doing what they are ordered) and even the greatest technology can't make a retarded system intelligent.

I'm not killing the messenger (the troops) I'm aiming at those who sent the message (Washington).

Get off your simple-minded, ignorant, closed door high-horse, and think before you react with brainless, heartstring, lemming-laden rhetoric.

Dumbass.

Lucky DAWG
08-11-2008, 11:31 AM
Dumbas*.....did I say take down the military...or false alliances? No. So STFU.

I am a Marine. I know the value of defense, and I am not ignorant on the reality of international conflict.

What I was saying was that it is ignorant to think (as Psycho stated) we are impervious to outside attack because of our "amazing capabilities". The truth is our Defense Department and the idiots that direct and control it are the weakest link (not our servicemembers who are patriotically doing what they are ordered) and even the greatest technology can't make a retarded system intelligent.

I'm not killing the messenger (the troops) I'm aiming at those who sent the message (Washington).

Get off your simple-minded, ignorant, closed door high-horse, and think before you react with brainless, heartstring, lemming-laden rhetoric.

Dumbass.

:lmfao:

say that in the original post then and then people might get what you are saying.

Ran
08-11-2008, 11:54 AM
Wow, one person gets killed at the Olympics and you'd think it was a national crisis.

Also, lol at the people thinking America is the undefeatable, all-powerful, world police.

Lucky DAWG
08-11-2008, 12:00 PM
Wow, one person gets killed at the Olympics and you'd think it was a national crisis.

Also, lol at the people thinking America is the undefeatable, all-powerful, world police.

in 15 years the Chinese defense budget is projected to be the same as ours.

Scarey considering they have 4 times the man power.

Hope our relations stay good with them.