PDA

View Full Version : General Chat How does Donate For Charity work with my favorite nonprofit?

mikedevidh
08-08-2008, 06:00 PM
How does Donate For Charity work with my favorite nonprofit?

corsaopal
08-09-2008, 01:45 PM
Donate For Charity is under contract with your favorite nonprofit. We are your favorite nonprofit’s authorized agent and we ensure that your nonprofit gets the maximum amount from your vehicle donation proceeds by individually managing the sale of every vehicle at one of numerous auction locations throughout the country. Your selected charity will receive between 70-80% of the net proceeds from the sale of your car depending on the sale amount (the percentage increases as the sale amount increases). The only work our charity partners perform is the mailing of Thank You letters after they receive a detailed report of your car donation.

devidmike
09-30-2008, 03:29 PM
Last year I donated my car through (Outreachcenter.com) and had a really good experience with them. They took my car, fixed it up, and sold it at an affordable cost to a family in need- not at an auction but by themselves through their affordable transportation program, I chose them originally because I liked that I could choose any organization or charity I wanted to receive the proceeds after they sold the car (http://www.outreachcenter.com/%20), instead of choosing from a limited list of charities- but they ended up having a lot of other things going for them as well.

Homer Simpson
09-30-2008, 03:32 PM
:facepalm: