PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard of the new AT&T plan coming out on 8-15-08

Julio
08-08-2008, 04:57 PM
Some rumours I heard? I asked a couple of At&t employees, but they are not aware of this...

Suppose to be some ridiculous plans.. really cheap?

anyone heard about this BS?

jwrape
08-08-2008, 05:05 PM
I work at AT&T and nothing has come down the pipe. I think you are hearing rumors. :goodjob: But i hope so cause they are making us change our employee rate plans to regular plans. So it sux for us. AT&T is not the company that Bellsouth was nor even Cingular.
http://www.mindfully.org/Industry/2006/AT&T-Death-Star5mar06.jpg

cactusEG
08-08-2008, 07:38 PM
Some rumours I heard? I asked a couple of At&t employees, but they are not aware of this...

Suppose to be some ridiculous plans.. really cheap?

anyone heard about this BS?

I fuccking hope so. I already pay an arm and a leg :2up:

ShooterMcGavin
08-08-2008, 08:05 PM
mine's pretty expensive even w/a company discount...

Nissan Sean
08-08-2008, 08:08 PM
i work @ att mobility. ive heard nothing about this. i doubt any new "awesome" plans come out. att likes money too much.lol.

TIGERJC
08-08-2008, 09:36 PM
I work at AT&T and nothing has come down the pipe. I think you are hearing rumors. :goodjob: But i hope so cause they are making us change our employee rate plans to regular plans. So it sux for us. AT&T is not the company that Bellsouth was nor even Cingular.
http://www.mindfully.org/Industry/2006/AT&T-Death-Star5mar06.jpg
att turned to sh!t when sbc merged with att. Greland said that the erp was going to be cheaper in the coming months and we would be able to put the iphone on our erp line

ShooterMcGavin
08-08-2008, 09:54 PM
and i also forgot to mention how sh*tty their policy is that doesn't allow you to change/upgrade your plan or phone until you've got less than 6 months left on your plan...

TIGERJC
08-08-2008, 10:00 PM
and i also forgot to mention how sh*tty their policy is that doesn't allow you to change/upgrade your plan or phone until you've got less than 6 months left on your plan...
plan and phone are two different things, you can always change your plan but u do have to wait one billing cycle before you do change it or get prorated charges. But when it comes to phones u must have less than 5 months left (depends on the account) on your contract before u are able to get another (upgrade) for 2 yr pricing

ShooterMcGavin
08-08-2008, 10:12 PM
plan and phone are two different things, you can always change your plan but u do have to wait one billing cycle before you do change it or get prorated charges. But when it comes to phones u must have less than 5 months left (depends on the account) on your contract before u are able to get another (upgrade) for 2 yr pricing

i was told i couldn't change the plan either.

TIGERJC
08-08-2008, 10:18 PM
i was told i couldn't change the plan either.
what plan or what feature are u talking about.

jwrape
08-09-2008, 06:11 AM
att turned to sh!t when sbc merged with att. Greland said that the erp was going to be cheaper in the coming months and we would be able to put the iphone on our erp line

The told us that our ERP is just a regualr contract with 50% off of what ever plan we choose. I was told the Iphone is NOT included in that YET. It usually takes at least 6-8 months before they give us a discount on those Iphones. :eek:

jwrape
08-09-2008, 06:13 AM
Basically AT&T has the monopoly on the US again and it's only a matter of time before they break us up again and we will become Bellsouth or Cingular or SBC again. It's absolutely rediculous. :thinking: