PDA

View Full Version : civicracer22 - BAD BUYER

yogi08
08-08-2008, 04:55 PM
This guy messaged me at 08-06-200811:35 PM on 08-06-2008. He said he wanted to trade his bike for my truck... needless to say, he has that gsxr 750 that probably 10 people on this forum have owned including Topsecret2jz. I remember all types of **** thats wrong with the bike but this new owner (civicracer22) says its in great condition. Well he says he passed him mom on highway 85 doing 170mph and shes making him sell it. I have no idea what that bike tops out at, but I call him today to make sure hes still coming this weekend and in mid conversation he hangs up on me. First I thought it was bad communication well, he doesnt pick up when I attempt to make a connection with him to speak again. Needless to say, this guy is a horrible buyer/business guy and maybe the rest of you should try to avoid business with him.

MR.EM1
08-08-2008, 08:04 PM
"Well he says he passed him mom on highway 85 doing 170mph and shes making him sell it."

Thats a RED flag right their. if he passed his mom doin 170 theres no way in hell she can be like "OMG THATS MY SON WAIT TILL I GET HOME"

"in mid conversation he hangs up on me."

ROFL such a women move, just hangs up

BLk92DA
08-08-2008, 08:13 PM
you got it you got it bad...when ur on the phone..he hangs up and u kall right back.. lolz

yogi08
08-08-2008, 08:13 PM
"Well he says he passed him mom on highway 85 doing 170mph and shes making him sell it."

Thats a RED flag right their. if he passed his mom doin 170 theres no way in hell she can be like "OMG THATS MY SON WAIT TILL I GET HOME"

"in mid conversation he hangs up on me."

ROFL such a women move, just hangs up
LMAO. check your reps :goodjob:

Tech5
08-08-2008, 08:47 PM
ummm again no contract means pointless rant!

I feel like maybe he got ignored by you some how,maybe you either asked to many questions or your voice is a pain to listen too....

Now if he sold this to you an your trying to work out something after a deal an something was wrong an you need to find out some details ok

But when you both havent made a deal this is just a opinions an he doesnt have to sell you anything just because yall two talked....He can back out of the deal anytime, same as you can being the buyer..

About the hanging up on you, well that is childish but there is two sides of the story , maybe we can get some clearity some way some how....Maybe his battery died, maybe he has T REX ,or maybe you really got on his nerves..Either way I don't see this being a bad seller nor buyer, because yall two havent exchanged anything, there for this is only a Biatch call out RANT!!!!!

Best of luck next time ! try not to get on anyones nerves, maybe your voice squeeks or something IDk...What I do know is this is lame! Best of luck!

FlipKing
08-09-2008, 12:20 AM
Sounds like a douchebag move to me. El oh el at Josh's ***** rant,lol, he calls out Yogi, then does the same thing,hahah

Tech5
08-09-2008, 12:21 AM
I just state My 0.02cents!:2cents:
Sounds like a douchebag move to me. El oh el at Josh's ***** rant,lol, he calls out Yogi, then does the same thing,hahah

FlipKing
08-09-2008, 12:23 AM
I'm just picking on ya man,lol, dont make me hang up mid convo!!!

Tech5
08-09-2008, 12:31 AM
I AM A DUDE... DISGUISED AS ANOTHER DUDE.....
I'm just picking on ya man,lol, dont make me hang up mid convo!!!

aguynamedpat
08-09-2008, 07:33 AM
Yeah. IMO, this does not warrant a bad buyer. You were on the phone with him, hadnt even driven anywhere! If I got pissed at everyone who contacted me about any car I was selling, then just stopped talking to me, Id be mad the rest of my life.

What happened to southside, now that warrants a bad buyer. Dude left him hanging at the Varsity and didnt call or show up or anything. This situation is nothing..

94_cd5
08-09-2008, 09:06 PM
for your info i didnt hang up on anyone dumb **** and i sold the bike and i told you that i sold the bike and u still called thats y i didnt answer and i had everything on the bike fixed at suzuki of atlanta so get ur **** straight next time **** face

94_cd5
08-09-2008, 09:08 PM
and the reason i didnt trade with you is because your truck isnt running and i need something that is running not some pos barny truck

94_cd5
08-09-2008, 09:14 PM
my point exactly we never had a deal i asked u some ?s bout ur truck and u asked some bout my bike then u said the truck wasnt running so i said i would call u back and let u know what was up and then u called me back wanting to know if i still wanted to trade and i told u that i had already sold the bike and u still continued to call me thats y i ignored your calls and i never hung up on u. your just mad that i didnt take ur pos truck....... where does that make me a bad buyer/seller?

ummm again no contract means pointless rant!

I feel like maybe he got ignored by you some how,maybe you either asked to many questions or your voice is a pain to listen too....

Now if he sold this to you an your trying to work out something after a deal an something was wrong an you need to find out some details ok

But when you both havent made a deal this is just a opinions an he doesnt have to sell you anything just because yall two talked....He can back out of the deal anytime, same as you can being the buyer..

About the hanging up on you, well that is childish but there is two sides of the story , maybe we can get some clearity some way some how....Maybe his battery died, maybe he has T REX ,or maybe you really got on his nerves..Either way I don't see this being a bad seller nor buyer, because yall two havent exchanged anything, there for this is only a Biatch call out RANT!!!!!

Best of luck next time ! try not to get on anyones nerves, maybe your voice squeeks or something IDk...What I do know is this is lame! Best of luck!

yogi08
08-10-2008, 10:23 AM
my point exactly we never had a deal i asked u some ?s bout ur truck and u asked some bout my bike then u said the truck wasnt running so i said i would call u back and let u know what was up and then u called me back wanting to know if i still wanted to trade and i told u that i had already sold the bike and u still continued to call me thats y i ignored your calls and i never hung up on u. your just mad that i didnt take ur pos truck....... where does that make me a bad buyer/seller?
Are you dumb?:rolleyes:

94_cd5
08-10-2008, 10:43 AM
no but obviously u r. u think im a bad buyer/seller kuz i didnt trade u when we never had a deal i sold the bike and i told u that i got rid of it and u still called looks to me like your the dumb one

Tech5
08-10-2008, 11:05 AM
Ya'll two use PM's Please!

quickdodgeŽ
08-10-2008, 12:17 PM

I won't comment on the basis of this post, but to answer your question, and in reading this civicracer dude's (attempted) English, YES! You can tell he seems to be an idiot. Later, QD.

BobbyFresco
08-10-2008, 01:48 PM
I won't comment on the basis of this post, but to answer your question, and in reading this civicracer dude's (attempted) English, YES! You can tell he seems to be an idiot. Later, QD.

x2

yogi08
08-10-2008, 02:01 PM
no but obviously u r. u think im a bad buyer/seller kuz i didnt trade u when we never had a deal i sold the bike and i told u that i got rid of it and u still called looks to me like your the dumb one
You were disrespectful, this site has a good bit of very nice, respectful, sellers/buyers. Just letting the rest of them know whose the disrespectful one. I only called you back twice because I thought you lost service a$$hat.

94_cd5
08-10-2008, 03:35 PM
well if i lost service y would i say bye?? ur just jealous u didnt get the bike nice try trying to **** my **** up it didnt work

94_cd5
08-10-2008, 03:38 PM
and i never ever said i was coming down there u said your self if i traded u would have tripple a bring the pos barny truck up here

yogi08
08-10-2008, 03:43 PM
well if i lost service y would i say bye?? ur just jealous u didnt get the bike nice try trying to **** my **** up it didnt work
You didnt say bye jacka$$, you hung up while I was speaking. Actually you were the one who PMed me about my truck and wanting to trade douche. You said "I need the truck running, my mom wont let me trade unless its running perfect but i'll try to beg her"

quickdodgeŽ
08-10-2008, 04:28 PM
and i never ever said i was coming down there u said your self if i traded u would have tripple a bring the pos barny truck up here

You know it's not as hard as you might think to gain an education. Contrary to popular belief, 4th grade is NOT the last grade in school.

nice try trying to **** my **** up it didnt work

Why should he fucc your shiit up? We have you to do it for yourself. Look at your posts. Later, QD.

Tech5
08-10-2008, 04:54 PM
Cmon guys this is like 2nd grade bullshltt talk. kiss an make up! let it go! its not worth it!

94_cd5
08-10-2008, 06:22 PM
well this guy is a duche and is saying **** that isnt true now i see y ppl dont like u.

yogi08
08-10-2008, 06:27 PM
What type of enjoyment do you think I would gain from making this thread if it wasnt true dipsh!t?

Tech5
08-10-2008, 06:30 PM
Ok If yall two dont work this out threw PM's I will give yall both Negative feedback for acting like GIRLS!

94_cd5
08-10-2008, 11:58 PM
yougi just fucc off and stop your crying and bs lies

yogi08
08-11-2008, 01:15 AM
yougi just fucc off and stop your crying and bs lies

Learn to use a keyboard fvcktard.

Catnip
08-11-2008, 02:12 AM
As many times as 'civicracer' and I have talked about trading cars and him buying from me, I've talked to him a few times. He's a decent guy... no deal was made, he didn't screw you over, and the bike is gone. Drop it. For real.

94_cd5
08-11-2008, 11:46 AM
thanks evan this guy doesnt relize that. he thinkg just kuz i didnt trade him that im a BAD person lol he is just retarded. im dont with all this bs

As many times as 'civicracer' and I have talked about trading cars and him buying from me, I've talked to him a few times. He's a decent guy... no deal was made, he didn't screw you over, and the bike is gone. Drop it. For real.

yogi08
08-11-2008, 02:50 PM
thanks evan this guy doesnt relize that. he thinkg just kuz i didnt trade him that im a BAD person lol he is just retarded. im dont with all this bs
You clearly need typing lessons.

I thought this section would be perfect to point out how much of a douche this seller/buyer is. But I get flamed for it. Fvck yall dumbasses, I was trying to help save your ass but you got your own head so far up your ass I think you cant breathe right.

Tech5
08-11-2008, 03:05 PM
I understand your point but clearly this was just childish...Thanks for letting us know that he likes to use lots of curse words an can not type worth of shltt...:goodjob:
You clearly need typing lessons.

I thought this section would be perfect to point out how much of a douche this seller/buyer is. But I get flamed for it. Fvck yall dumbasses, I was trying to help save your ass but you got your own head so far up your ass I think you cant breathe right.

94_cd5
08-12-2008, 01:01 AM
lol i was typing without looking my bad josh but looks like u lose yogi

yogi08
08-12-2008, 01:06 AM
lol i was typing without looking my bad josh but looks like u lose yogi
There was nothing to win.

hadouken
08-12-2008, 01:56 PM
There was nothing to win.

x2 =/