PDA

View Full Version : CHECK THIS OUT!! Digital canvas

digitalprint
08-08-2008, 02:32 PM
Do you have a nice picture of your car that you would like to have printed?
Digital Creations just opened www.buycanvas.net (http://www.buycanvas.net) and now we offer full service digital printing.

We can take an image of your car, and print it any size on almost anything. We have been printing a lot of Canvas prints for car lovers all over and I wanted to let you inn on it. All you have to do is call us or email for a price quote and send us your image.

Email, [email protected]
or call me.
Justin 770.335.8540

DoriDori
08-08-2008, 02:34 PM
Can i get a full scale canvas of my 1996 POS mitsubushi galant printed out?

digitalprint
08-08-2008, 02:40 PM
Yes, not a problem. Any car you want, almost any size you want. You need a good digital photo in order to inlarge an image. How large of a print would you like? We can print and frame most any photos in two days from the time we get your file. JPEG files are perfect.

thanks
Justin

Captain-Obvious™
08-08-2008, 02:42 PM
Yes, not a problem. Any car you want, almost any size you want. You need a good digital photo in order to inlarge an image. How large of a print would you like? We can print and frame most any photos in two days from the time we get your file. JPEG files are perfect.

thanks
Justin

I want one of my car thats about 300 feet across and 100 feet tall...can you do that?

thecrazyone
08-08-2008, 03:11 PM
i dont think you can advertise on this site.

BKgen®
08-08-2008, 03:18 PM
i dont think you can advertise on this site.

you're right.
thread will most likely be locked soon.

DoriDori
08-08-2008, 03:24 PM
I want one of my car thats about 300 feet across and 100 feet tall...can you do that?

Thats the size i was thinking too

JITB
08-08-2008, 03:27 PM
get ur hustle on!! before it gets closed SON!

speedminded
08-08-2008, 03:32 PM
I've had a couple photos put on canvas, it's rather expensive but makes for a nice print.

Before you get shut down for advertising, where are you getting your landscape and catalog photos from?

kfzemx3
08-08-2008, 09:56 PM
I've been having this done through imagers now for awhile and its not that expensive

blacknightteg
08-08-2008, 10:06 PM
you can buy this **** at best buy, walmart, target, circuit city....tons of places lol.

speedminded
08-09-2008, 02:56 AM
I've been having this done through imagers now for awhile and its not that expensive

you can buy this **** at best buy, walmart, target, circuit city....tons of places lol.I'd say a minimum of $50 for an average print. They can be made with a large format inkjet but mine were done with a dye sublimation printer that cost several $100,000.

Any links to the products available at the listed retail stores?

OTG Signs
08-09-2008, 07:45 AM
In before the lock.

digitalprint
08-09-2008, 10:14 AM
Sorry guys, I really didn't think it was a big deal to through a post up here about the prints. My neighbor has a honda and was telling me about the site. The prints are not expensive and I have done a few of some custom cars that turned out really cool. I just thought I would offer it for you cars guys. you can reach me threw my web site or via phone if you would like a print. They start at 50.00 standard size is 24x36.

speedminded
08-09-2008, 10:31 AM
Sorry guys, I really didn't think it was a big deal to through a post up here about the prints. My neighbor has a honda and was telling me about the site. The prints are not expensive and I have done a few of some custom cars that turned out really cool. I just thought I would offer it for you cars guys. you can reach me threw my web site or via phone if you would like a print. They start at 50.00 standard size is 24x36.As a business person you should understand it's not fair for the others who are paying to advertise on here if someone else is doing it for free...even if it's not specifically car related.

You never answered where you get your catalog photos from, was curious how royaties are paid out to the photographer or if you have an unlimited use license for each stock photo...?

digitalprint
08-09-2008, 03:43 PM
As a business person you should understand it's not fair for the others who are paying to advertise on here if someone else is doing it for free...even if it's not specifically car related.

You never answered where you get your catalog photos from, was curious how royaties are paid out to the photographer or if you have an unlimited use license for each stock photo...?

I do understand and said I was sorry for that. As for our stock photo's. It all depends. we have a number of people that we buy our photos from. Istock.com is a wonderful place to purchase them and it is a one time fee for each image.