PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Know

stock05evo8
08-08-2008, 10:35 AM
This might be the stupid question to ask you guys../
I don't know if it true to not, but will an integra suspension fit in a EG style civic hatch? i got a civic hatch laying around the back yard on a block of wood and some spare stock LS suspension.. i don't know if it going to fit, or do i have to buy some civic suspension... :thinking:

Sammich
08-08-2008, 10:37 AM
if its a 92-95 civic hatch suspension and a 94-01 integra suspension..yes its interchangeable...i believe the integra suspension is slightly stiffer if i'm thinking correct..but yes itll work

Tech5
08-08-2008, 10:37 AM
Yes it will But you have to use the lower control arms for the LS suspension on the civic..So use just about everything an it will work fine if its a DC 94-01 integra not DA 93 older...Also you can use the struts too...
This might be the stupid question to ask you guys../
I don't know if it true to not, but will an integra suspension fit in a EG style civic hatch? i got a civic hatch laying around the back yard on a block of wood and some spare stock LS suspension.. i don't know if it going to fit, or do i have to buy some civic suspension... :thinking:

Tech5
08-08-2008, 10:38 AM
Correct the spring rate is different! But I am guessing he is lowering the car too? If not it will be alittle higher than normal! for the civic with Integra springs!
if its a 92-95 civic hatch suspension and a 94-01 integra suspension..yes its interchangeable...i believe the integra suspension is slightly stiffer if i'm thinking correct..but yes itll work

stock05evo8
08-08-2008, 11:03 AM
yea i might have to change the spring. this is going to be my project car.